• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking Elaine: Day 02

Taking Elaine: Day 02

1234

The beeping of his watch woke Roy up.‭ ‬He had slept very soundly but it was‭ ‬6am and time to get moving.‭ ‬He dropped down from the top bunk.‭ ‬Elaine was still sleeping on the bottom bunk below.‭ ‬He smiled and thought about yesterday,‭ ‬in a little while he'd wake her up and start the day right.‭ ‬He lit a camp stove and put a pot of coffee on low heat to percolate.‭ ‬The fire in the wood stove had long burned out,‭ ‬which was good,‭ ‬it would be getting warm soon.

He walked outside with the spring in his step that comes after a day of really good sex.‭ ‬The morning was particularly lovely,‭ ‬the canyon was still in the shadows,‭ ‬but he could see a line of light on the walls above creeping down.

Ass,‭ ‬pussy or mouth‭? ‬Which to do first‭? ‬Well,‭ ‬first he had to piss.‭ ‬He had a very stiff erection so he stood at the edge of camp and fired a long arc of urine.‭ ‬He swayed his hips back and forth and hosed down a small cactus.‭ ‬He finished with a few hip thrusts to shake the rest of the urine out then turned back to the cabin.

He thought about Elaine sleeping,‭ ‬naked except for cuffs and collar.‭ ‬She was supposed to meet someone else in Goldwash,‭ ‬but that person had had a problem with four slashed tires and was late for the meeting.‭ ‬The knife was good for more than cutting off panties.‭ ‬He had kidnapped her,‭ ‬raped her and was going to do it more.‭ ‬Already she seemed to crave his use of her.

He came back in the cabin,‭ ‬slowly stroking his cock.‭ ‬Elaine was still asleep.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬she didn't need to be awake for this.‭ ‬He pulled back the blanket to look at her.‭ ‬She was beautiful,‭ ‬naked but for a padded leather collar and cuffs on her wrists and ankles.‭ ‬She was‭ ‬5‭'‬2‭" ‬with a slender build,‭ ‬maybe‭ ‬110‭ ‬pounds.‭ ‬Her hips were narrow and her legs lean but with enough meat on them to have nice curves.‭ ‬Elaine had a pale,‭ ‬almost milky complexion with a few large freckles here and there that seemed like dark stars on a white sky.‭ ‬She was on her side so her could see her small,‭ ‬firm breasts and dark nipples rising with each breath.‭ ‬He knew her ass was gorgeous,‭ ‬curved and firm,‭ ‬already violated by him the night before.‭ ‬She had a little tattoo of a turtle on one of her cheeks that Roy thought was a little too cutesy and marred an otherwise perfect landscape of flesh,‭ ‬he could get rid of that later.‭ ‬She had a pretty face and straight dark blonde hair that fell to the middle of her back.‭ ‬At some point he would have to grab her by that hair and pound her tight little asshole again.

Roy was‭ ‬22‭ ‬and he knew Elaine was‭ ‬30.‭ ‬He liked that.‭ ‬She looked damn good for any age and seemed to be just hitting her peak of beauty now.‭ ‬From reading Amanda's files on her former roommate/lover he knew that Elaine had not had much of a sex life.‭ ‬She had grown tired of her former boyfriends docile nature in bed and had given up on them.‭ ‬Amanda had given her a good year of rough lesbian sex,‭ ‬but Elaine had never had a man give her what she needed.‭ ‬That was,‭ ‬until Roy stole her.‭ ‬He planned on making the most of this gorgeous,‭ ‬sexy older woman.

Roy uncuffed Elaine's feet and rolled her onto her back.‭ ‬She stirred,‭ ‬but her eyes were still closed.‭ ‬He spread her legs and climbed between them.‭ ‬He ran his hand up and down one of her silky thighs,‭ ‬a slight dreamy smile crossed her face.

She was completely in his power.‭ ‬He could do anything he wanted to this beautiful woman and she could not stop him.‭ ‬No one could,‭ ‬they were miles away from anyone.‭ ‬She could go outside and scream at the top of her lungs and the only one who would hear her would be the ravens.‭ ‬To have this woman to do with as he pleased,‭ ‬what a wonderful moment‭! ‬Roy craved her flesh.‭ ‬He wanted to experience her in every way,‭ ‬to touch and conquer.‭ ‬He wanted her to surrender totally to him,‭ ‬to give herself to him completely.

Barely controlling himself,‭ ‬he slid the tip of his cock between her outer pussy lips and began to push in.‭ ‬Elaine was still dry and it took some effort to force his way inside her,‭ ‬but he was not going to be stopped.‭ ‬He made it all the way in and paused.‭ ‬If there was any feeling better than having your hard cock buried in a woman's hot,‭ ‬tight pussy he had not known it.‭ ‬She was already getting wet,‭ ‬her body responding to his violation as he began to slide back out.‭

With a wicked grin on his face he slammed roughly back into her and she woke up,‭ ‬her eyes flying wide open.

Elaine woke up with Roy fucking her.‭ ‬All at once she remembered where she was and what was happening to her.‭ ‬She should have been shocked and repulsed but her body was already turned on.‭ ‬She pulled at her hands and realized they were still cuffed,‭ ‬and the memory of yesterday came flooding back to her.‭ ‬She tried to squirm away,‭ ‬but Roy's body on top of her kept her in place.‭ ‬She cried out in a helpless rage that only seemed to drive Roy harder.‭ ‬She could not escape from this,‭ ‬Roy could do anything he wanted to her.

Roy shifted,‭ ‬with his right hand he grabbed her shoulder and held in her place.‭ ‬With his left he took a hold of her ass and began pounding away with his hips,‭ ‬his rod forcing itself into her over and over.‭ ‬His beard and stubbly face rubbed up against her neck and she felt his steady breathing on her shoulder,‭ ‬the hair of his legs rough on her smooth thighs.‭

Elaine moaned and whimpered as he took his pleasure from her body.‭ ‬Helplessly she took the rape and to her shock and shame her body was enjoying it.‭ ‬A wave of pleasure rapidly built up inside her as he had his way with her.‭ ‬Before she was even fully awake she was wracked by an orgasm and she cried out in pleasure.‭ ‬Her body clenching and shaking,‭ ‬she lifted her hips to better receive the violent penetration and the intense sensations it brought.‭

Roy drove into her harder and faster and with a few grunts he came,‭ ‬spraying her womb with his semen.‭ ‬He squeezed her butt cheek harder and delivered a few last thrusts.

‭"‬Good morning,‭ ‬my little toy,‭" ‬Roy said,‭ ‬looking into her wide blue eyes.

Roy kissed her hard,‭ ‬reached down and rubbed her stiff nipples.‭ ‬Elaine wanted to fight and resist,‭ ‬but she was physically in his power and her body craved his abuse.‭ ‬Last night Roy had made her realize she was truly a slave.‭ ‬While in the light of the morning she might try to forget and deny it,‭ ‬her body and soul remembered.

Still filling her,‭ ‬he pressed down with his hips while his tongue conquered her mouth.‭ ‬He held her this way for a moment,‭ ‬relishing his power of her.

As Roy broke the kiss and smiled at her she looked him in the eyes.‭ ‬This young man had complete power over her‭; ‬she tried to put as much anger and defiance as she could into her gaze but only managed to convey her helplessness even more.‭ ‬She was painfully aware of her bound hands and his still hard cock inside her.‭ ‬She thought of the orgasm she had just had and the orgasms she had had each time he took her.‭ ‬She tried to hold his gaze and hold her rage but could do neither.‭ ‬She closed her eyes and sank deeper into the thin mattress.‭ ‬Her life was in his hands.

Roy withdrew and stood up,‭ ‬a thin string of cum hung from his cock to her abused cunt.‭ ‬The coffee was starting to boil.‭ ‬He patted her cheek and walked to the stove.‭ ‬Like most men once he was spent his mind changed gears rapidly,‭ ‬now he was working on breakfast.‭ ‬He heated up a skillet and tossed on some corned beef hash,‭ ‬all the while idly humming to himself.

Elaine stayed in bed.‭ ‬Roy's semen from this morning dripped down and over the dried semen from last night that had drained out of her ass.‭ ‬She wanted to curl back up and go to sleep and find out that this was all a dream,‭ ‬but that coffee smelled really good.‭ ‬So she got out of bed.

She was sore,‭ ‬her pussy and ass ached from the pounding they had taken‭; ‬her legs and arms were stiff from being tied up so much.‭ ‬She needed a good run or some sort of exercise to work out the kinks.

Roy held out a chair for her.‭ ‬She sat down and Roy took off her cuffs and collar.‭ ‬For a brief moment she was completely naked and unbound,‭ ‬but Roy changed that when he cuffed her ankle to the chair.‭ ‬He stroked the smooth skin of her calf as he did so,‭ ‬taking another little bit of pleasure from her body.‭ ‬He knew she was not going to run away or go anywhere,‭ ‬but he wanted to remind her again of her helplessness and captivity.

Roy poured her a cup of coffee and went back to making breakfast.

Elaine held the cup of coffee with both hands,‭ ‬taking in the warmth.‭ ‬She held it beneath her nose,‭ ‬the aroma beginning already to clear her head.‭ ‬Another couple of deep breaths and she took a sip.‭ ‬It was almost scalding hot,‭ ‬but she liked her coffee hot.‭ ‬Normally she liked a little milk,‭ ‬but was not going to ask for it from Roy.‭ ‬The heat and flavor of the coffee lifted the last of the fog.

Here she was naked and cuffed to a chair.‭ ‬She was the captive of a man who had acted like his entire reason for being was having sex with her.‭ ‬He had already had her pussy‭ (‬several times‭)‬,‭ ‬mouth and ass.‭ ‬He had fucked her roughly and painfully,‭ ‬completely imposing his will on her.‭ ‬She had not been able to offer any resistance,‭ ‬she had submitted.‭ ‬But even though this had already gone farther than she would have ever wanted,‭ ‬she found herself wanting more.‭ ‬She wanted him to bend her over the table and pound away at her ass,‭ ‬using her,‭ ‬hurting her.‭ ‬She wanted him to take her again and again.‭ ‬She wanted to sense that absolute attention and focus on her he had when he was inside her.

She thought of her time with Amanda,‭ ‬it all seemed so tame and safe right now.‭ ‬Even if she were able to go back to her,‭ ‬she didn't think she would be the same.‭ ‬She did not seem to bring the same intensity Roy did and she would be left wanting.

Now she had no recourse to anyone.‭ ‬There was no help and no one who could stop or limit Roy.‭ ‬And she realized she did not want anyone to stop him.‭ ‬She wanted to see what he would do and where he would take her.

They ate breakfast in silence.

He stood up and took the dishes to the crate.‭ ‬As he walked back to the table Elaine looked down,‭ ‬avoiding his gaze.‭ ‬She hoped he could not sense what she was thinking but knew he would do as he pleased with her.

After cleaning up breakfast,‭ ‬Roy walked up behind her and lifted her by the elbow.‭ ‬She stood,‭ ‬sliding the chair she was cuffed to back from the table slightly.‭ ‬He slowly bent her at the waist onto the table until her breasts and face were pressed into the stained wooden top.‭ ‬With one hand he held onto her neck,‭ ‬pushing her against the table,‭ ‬with the other he spread her thighs apart. Elaine looked to the side.‭ ‬She could see the bunk where he had raped her virgin ass the night before.‭ ‬She feared and hoped that he was going to do it again.‭ ‬No man had ever taken her like that before and already she needed it again.

Roy laid his‭ ‬7‭ ‬inch cock in the soft crack of her ass.

‭"‬You know what I'm going to do,‭ ‬don't you‭?" ‬Roy asked,‭ ‬sliding back and forth slowly.

Elaine nodded.

‭"‬You know you can't possibly stop me,‭ ‬don't you‭?"

Elaine nodded.

‭"‬You know you don't want me to stop,‭ ‬don't you‭?"

Elaine paused,‭ ‬then slowly nodded.

Roy squirted some lube in her ass and rubbed some more on his cock.‭ ‬Elaine was trembling as he put the head of his cock on her tight little asshole.‭ ‬She tensed as he forced his way into her bowels.‭ ‬She tried to pull away,‭ ‬but he held her by the neck on the table.‭ ‬He shoved deeper into her in response.

‭"‬Hold still,‭" ‬he said squeezing her neck,‭ "‬you're not going anywhere.‭"

Finally he was all the way inside her.‭ ‬A sudden shudder wracked her body as she tried to adjust to his invasion of her.‭ ‬Her hands grabbed hold of the edge of the table,‭ ‬holding on tightly.‭ ‬She whimpered slightly as he shifted his position,‭ ‬stretching her rim more.‭ ‬It hurt,‭ ‬but slowly she was able to relax around him.‭ ‬Her breathing slowed and some of the tension went out of her.

Roy slid back slowly,‭ ‬Elaine relaxed a little more.‭ ‬Then Roy suddenly thrust in hard,‭ ‬slamming his hips into her,‭ ‬shaking the table.‭ ‬She yelled in pain and her whole body tensed again.‭ ‬She tried to rise back up again but his firm grip get her pinned to the table.

‭"‬Stay put,‭ ‬my pretty,‭" ‬he told her as he rammed into her again.‭ ‬This time he did not let her relax,‭ ‬but plowed relentlessly into her.‭ ‬She cried out,‭ ‬first in pain then in frustration and helplessness.‭ ‬Even worse was the fact that she knew she had wanted this.

Finally she was able to find the rhythm of his fucking and adjust to it.‭ ‬By any standards it hurt like hell,‭ ‬but she was able to tolerate and even,‭ ‬through the veil of pain,‭ ‬enjoy it.‭ ‬She loved being helpless and in his control,‭ ‬no matter how painful it was.‭ ‬Her ass burned and stretched,‭ ‬even with the lube,‭ ‬but the very idea of what he was doing to her excited her.

Roy was in ecstasy as he fucked Elaine's beautiful ass.‭ ‬It felt great:‭ ‬tight and hot as he pistoned in and out.‭ ‬She was in his power and he would use her as hard as he could.‭ ‬He pushed harder on her neck to get her to raise her butt a little for a better angle then went harder and faster.‭ ‬She cried out again,‭ ‬but didn't try to pull away this time.‭ ‬Roy could feel the juices from her dripping wet pussy as they fell onto his balls.

Roy smiled and with his free hand reached between her legs and gently rubbed her clit.‭ ‬He felt her body shudder as he touched her pleasure center.‭ ‬He began stroking her bud in rhythm with his fucking.‭ ‬She was ready for this and Roy was going to make her cum,‭ ‬too.

This was too much for Elaine and her world exploded into a massive orgasm.‭ ‬Elaine cried out in pleasure and her body,‭ ‬including her violated anus,‭ ‬clenched up.‭ ‬Roy battered his way through and began to climax into her.‭ ‬He grabbed her hips with both hands and thrust violently into her until he spent himself,‭ ‬grunting and panting as he did.

Roy slowed to a stop and she stilled as well.‭ ‬They panted and sweated together.‭ ‬Elaine gently cried and Roy leaned over and licked the tears off her cheek,‭ ‬tasting the salt of his captive's abuse and debasement.

He stood up and slid out of her,‭ ‬she felt the emptiness as he left her battered rectum.‭ ‬He watched his cum drip down,‭ ‬flowing onto the dried remnant of his earlier climaxes.‭

Roy bent down uncuffed her leg from the chair,‭ ‬he kissed her calf gently then bit it sharply.‭ ‬Elaine was too spent to respond at all.

‭"‬Let's go outside and get cleaned up,‭" ‬he said and walked out.‭

Elaine remained bent over the table and cried softly.‭ ‬She was relieved this latest ass fucking was finished,‭ ‬she was also ashamed of how she reacted.‭ ‬She should be fighting this violation of her innermost self,‭ ‬not cumming like she was born to be ass raped.‭ ‬The shame of not fighting and actually craving his next assault on her brought a fresh round of tears.

Elaine reached back and touched her asshole.‭ ‬It was really sore from Roy fucking her.‭ ‬There was semen leaking out of it,‭ ‬and she suspected a little blood,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬She slid her finger in gently,‭ ‬compared to Roy's cock pounding away it actually felt good.‭ ‬That made her cry a little more.‭ Finally she stood up and wiped her eyes.‭ ‬She took a couple of deep breaths and went out the door to see what would happen next.

It was a beautiful morning.‭ ‬The noise of the creek was calming and helped to soothe her troubled mind some.‭ ‬The sun was working its way across the water and it was already warming up.‭ ‬Roy was splashing in the water so Elaine hurriedly went into the outhouse.‭ ‬The pounding her ass had taken made walking a little painful,‭ ‬but she had to go.

Roy watched Elaine go into the outhouse while he finished his morning swim.‭ ‬Between the swim,‭ ‬a good night's sleep and two great fuckings he was in a great state of mind.‭ ‬He enjoyed seeing the tears on her face,‭ ‬it meant she was still fighting.‭ ‬Soon enough she would complete her surrender.

It was a good thing that Roy had planned most of this out so well,‭ ‬he had trouble thinking.‭ ‬He laughed and realized all the blood his brain needed was keeping his cock perpetually hard.

When he first saw her in Las Vegas he wanted her.‭ ‬When he saw that she still had the idea that she was in control he knew he had to crush that feeling.‭ ‬That was when he began planning to get her.‭ ‬If he looked at it rationally he knew that the reasons for leaving her alone were far stronger than taking her,‭ ‬but this was not a rational decision.‭

When he had first taken her on the picnic table yesterday he knew he had to have her over and over again.‭ ‬She was like a drug and he was addicted to her flesh.‭ ‬He knew he would keep fucking her,‭ ‬overpowering her increasingly feeble resistance,‭ ‬every chance he had.‭ ‬And,‭ ‬even better,‭ ‬the more he used and abused her the more she seemed to respond and react.‭ ‬His need to force her to cede all control to him,‭ ‬to become his slave and want the abuse he heaped on her overpowered clear thinking.

Elaine spent a few minutes in the outhouse.‭ ‬While taking care of business she also had a good,‭ ‬deep cry.‭ ‬This was not what she had expected for this weekend.‭ ‬She had been looking forward to a good couple of days of sex with Amanda,‭ ‬not being the prisoner and fuck toy of a strange man.‭ ‬She tried to define Roy,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Should she consider him her rapist or her captor‭? ‬She found rapist more thrilling,‭ ‬but captor more accurate:‭ ‬she had not put up much of a fight.‭ ‬In the end,‭ ‬she realized it did not matter what she called him,‭ ‬the result would still be the same.

Finally she finished.‭ ‬She wiped her eyes,‭ ‬ass and pussy with tp and stood up.‭ ‬She thought abstractly about escaping,‭ ‬but did she want to escape‭? ‬At some point she knew she would have to try at some point,‭ ‬if only to see his reaction.

Elaine walked back into the morning sun.‭ ‬Roy was stowing stuff away,‭ ‬mostly just cramming it into a crate.‭ ‬Her dress and a towel hung on a branch.‭

She avoided making eye contact and jumped into the creek.‭ ‬The water was cold and bracing.‭ ‬It felt good and relieving on her sore parts.‭ ‬Determined to make the most of this few minutes she swam back and forth up and down the creek,‭ ‬stretching her stiff muscles.‭ ‬She tried to get out the humiliation of the past day,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬but that didn't work.‭ ‬She kept thinking of Roy hammering away at her ass and how she wanted it again.

By the time she was finished Roy was dressed and getting the motorcycle ready to go.‭ ‬He motioned her to him and began rubbing sunscreen on her back.‭ ‬She was surprised how much she wanted his touch.‭ ‬He rubbed lotion on her back and ass,‭ ‬taking extra care and time kneading it into her firm cheeks.‭ ‬She flinched when he brushed her sore little hole.‭ ‬Then he rubbed it into her legs,‭ ‬stopping now and then to kiss one of her thighs.‭ ‬She was getting wet and knew he could see and smell it.

His hand brushed against her wet slit and she pushed into it.‭ ‬Roy smiled and began putting sunscreen onto her flat,‭ ‬smooth stomach.‭ ‬He squirted more lotion onto his hands and applied it to her breasts,‭ ‬her nipples were hard.‭ ‬He flicked one and she jumped.‭ ‬He slid his hands up,‭ ‬covering her neck and shoulders,‭ ‬he delicately traced her collarbone and kissed her slender neck.‭ ‬She flinched when he put sunscreen on the bite on her neck,‭ ‬it burned,‭ ‬but even that was lost in her arousal.

Finally her face was sunscreened.‭ ‬She locked eyes with Roy as he caressed her cheeks and nose.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking Elaine: Day 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 173 milliseconds