• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fucking My Wife -- Behind My Back! Ch. 01

Fucking My Wife -- Behind My Back! Ch. 01

FACT: Every wife who has been married for over 5 years has cheated on her husband- if not in real life, then in her fantasies. Whether she was a virgin when you met her, or a harlot, she has sometimes wished she could be taken by another guy other than you!

*

I returned to my office after break that afternoon, thinking about my sex life. I had seen so many gorgeous ladies wink at me today. I was handsome, I dressed well, and you could mistake me for an actor whose face you were trying to recognize from a movie. Even the females at the company flirted with me a lot. I had all this attention coming my way, but I didn't take them further. I was determined to remain faithful to my wife of four years, whom I had met in the university. Sure we made love in my bunk bed while in college, but she was never open to any of the ideas that I had, to spice up our sex life. She always did it in the missionary position, and would immediately call it off if I started the dirty talk. I thought things would change after marriage, but hell no! She would never call it a dick or a pussy. To her, penises should always be referred to as "manhood," while vaginas called, "womanhood." The one time I tried to trick her into sitting for a soft porn movie, she picked a fight with me, and wouldn't talk to me for a couple of months, before our families intervened and we got back together again. As of recent, we slept in separate bedrooms and the last time I saw her cunt was eight months ago. I was not a wimp of a husband, but I always acted gentlemanly, realising since I was a teenager than females give you more of their heart when you treat them with honor and respect their feelings. These past months, I've been trying to get my own wife to at least respond when I try to hug her. The temporary relief I have devised for myself, is to jerk off in the office bathroom. I do it every afternoon before the other workers came back from the lunch break. Today, however was a different story altogether.

I was about to go in there when the asshole called my boss, came out of his office and handed me some files for collation. Shit! I still had ten minutes before my break was up. By then, the floor would be buzzing with people who won't mind their own business, so I had to take care of mine first. I really needed to blow my wad and reduce my pent up sex hormones, now! I threw the files into my desk drawer, grabbed a carefully concealed porn magazine, and headed straight for the bathroom, destination - central cubicle.

FACT: People who use public bathrooms often assume that the last cubicle at the end, is the least used one. So they think it is the cleanest, and other users are less likely to disturb them when they go in there. The opposite is entirely the case, because everyone is thinking like you too. Everyone rushes to the ending cubicle, so it often has the most germs, and it's door is the one most frequently knocked upon.

I was just about to start pumping, when I heard people come in, talking.

"Is he at his desk?" The first one, a male voice asked.

The reply came from the unmistakeable voice of my boss. "Yeah, I handed the ignorant wimp some files to keep him occupied."

"So, what's happening tomorrow morning?" The first voice inquired.

"Same place as last week, 10 in the morning. And guess what the guy who booked that room next to us told me today, when I went to confirm our own reservation for tomorrow? He said last week when we left the whore in the room, he had gone into the adjoining bathroom to take a piss and had found ours unlocked. Said she was still on the bed, spent and half drunk. Since the lights were turned off, she thought he was also one of the party who had come back for more, so he utilised her reception in sloppy ways."

They both laughed.

Then the first voice cleared his throat, "So, would he be joining us tomorrow?"

"Eh, nahh, too bad he was checking out tomorrow morning; important business out of town."

"Okay boss, tomorrow by 10."

"You can bet on it, the whore can't wait to get the train going again."

Then they left.

"Holy shit!" I thought to myself. my boss and a fellow worker were pulling a train on some free slut in town, and I was jerking off to pictures. Then I got a great idea. I would tail him tomorrow out of the office to the motel, and book the room adjoining the one he had booked. Then, after they were through and had left the ravished "whore" lying on the bed, I could get some action from the free pussy being offered. I did the math and saw that I could fake an errand and be back before my work break was over. That was it. I looked down at my dick and told it, "Sorry boy, we shouldn't do it today. Let's save the ammo for tomorrow's action." I pulled up my pants, straightened up and returned to my desk.

The next day.

10:15 a.m.

A cheap motel on the other side of town. I was fortunate to be able to book the vacant room adjourning the one I had seen my boss entering a while ago. It took the motel staff 40 minutes to confirm it had been vacated and to prepare it for a fresh occupant. By the time I entered the room, it was already 11:20 a.m. I didn't have to wait long before I began to hear sounds as if flesh was been slapped, in the next room. Damn! I was already an hour late, I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to watch them while I jerked off my "top of the cream," so I would last longer when I made the real move later.

I switched off the lights in my room, pulled the dark curtains over the window. Then, from my room, I slightly opened the door of the adjoining bathroom, slid my hand along the inner walls of the bathroom until I found the light switch on the wall, then I turned off the light and quietly eased into the bathroom. Now I could hear a woman moaning loudly. Then a loud slap, like somebody's ass was getting smacked by a big hand, followed my a louder moan. What the fuck? Their door was already slightly ajar, so I could see th occupants of the room, but they couldn't see me inside the dark bathroom. I pushed the door a little, taking care in case it creaked; it did not (somebody else must have oiled it for easy access). So I pushed it open more until I could see the whole room. Now the female on the bed was screaming:

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yyyyyyeeeeeesssssssss, ohhh ohhh ohhhh oh fuck! fuck!!!!!!!! oh fuck! oh fuck! Wow that was great!" That was great!! Oh yes, oh shit. FUCK! ohhhhh h h h h h"

The voice of the woman being fucked was unmistakeable! It was a voice that I had studied a lot to know if she was faking orgasm, but the tempo in which I heard this very howling was mind-shattering. It was my wife's, and she had just had a mind-blowing, big 'O!'

I stood still by the door, as if in a trance. This wasn't happening.

I was jolted back to reality, when she shouted, "WHO'S NEXT?!! Somebody stick their big DICK inside my sweet PUSSY. Goddd! This feels sooooo goooood! Who's fucking me next? I need a big, strong dick in my cunt NOW!!!"

Then my boss stepped forward, and pulled her out of the pile of bodies. "What the fuck?" I thought to myself, "She wasn't even in a double penetration with a dick-in-her-mouth position. My frigid, "never-open-to-other-sex-positions," prudish wife was in some sort of anaconda sex orgy." The men in the room were about sixteen; SIXTEEN DICKS! They ranged from my asshole boss, to two colleagues from my office whom I always thought of as jerks, then some guys young enough to still be in high school (high school!) and a popular TV show host whom I'ld recognize any day, any where. No wonder she never missed his show!

My boss, fully naked, pulled my wife out of their midst until she was standing face to face with him. She wore nothing on, except some silver hook earrings that dangled from her ears, HER WEDDING RING, some gold trinkets on her wrists, and a pair of red high-heeled shoes. Now, the other guys in the room made a circle around them both, stroking their long hard dicks, and watching the action in the center.

"She is never satisfied. How does her husband keep up?" One of the men quipped.

My boss, still looking at my wife in the face, with her shambled hair and post-orgasmic slutty looks, replied the other guy absent-mindedly, "Her husband doesn't know he has a starving slut living under his roof." The men burst into laughter.

Then my boss grabbed my wife by the hair on her head and spun her forcefully around. With hand still tugging at her hair, he bent her over the bed, then raised his other hand and landed two quick slaps on my her big ass. She moaned loudly, "Ashhhh, YES! Smack that ass!" Then, she began to plead, "Fuck me, please. I'm begging you to fuck me now. Do it the way I like it, hard and rough. Take me from behind."

That was when I noticed the cursive letters she got tattooed on her lower back. No wonder she always preferred missionary style with me. My wife had gotten a tramp stamp without my knowledge, probably something not nice to show me!

Then my boss bent my wife lower over the bed, and with the precision of a familiar routine she spread her smooth thighs apart, jutting her ass backwards. Then, he took his position behind her and tugged at my wife's hair sharply, stroking his stubby dick, he outlined it with her pussy and proclaimed, raising one arm cowboy-style, "I get to claim the last ride on this wild mare today, yee-haw!" The other guys cheered him on, some even giving him high-fives. With that he drove his hard dick straight into my wife's pussy from behind. A second of silence followed.

----------------------

END OF CHAPTER ONE.

Please post your comments while I prepare Chapter Two. Thank you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fucking My Wife -- Behind My Back! Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds