• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Surprise

The Surprise

Mia had just finished making love to her husband Ray. He lay in bed, exhausted and near sleep. He had managed to last long enough to make her cum and once she'd had her release he flopped off of her onto his side of the bed, spent. At least he was that considerate. She lay in bed, feeling the mixed juices of their lovemaking ooze out of her pussy. She watched his cock subside in the moonlight that dimly lit their bedroom. By the time it lay limp, pointing toward his right hip she heard his snores begin.

She carefully laid the blankets aside and, turning at the waist, slid her feet into her slippers and began to tip toe out of the room. Once she was at the stairs she admonished herself for her sneaking because she new once Ray was asleep he was out like a light. A bomb could go off and he'd sleep through it. But she had a problem to solve and it couldn't wait any longer and she couldn't risk waking him.

She reached the bottom of the stairs and was just tying her robe shut when she felt him behind her. Not her husband, but Solomon. She wasn't surprised he was there, that much she knew. She had stuffed him in the closet when her husband came home so unexpectedly. But he always managed to startle her in his ability to be so silent in his approach from

behind. She felt his breath on her neck and his hand on her elbow and even though she'd just fucked the hell out of her husband, that simple touch on her arm set her on fire.

She fell back into him and said, "You... you need to leave."

"How did he like the candles and wine?" He whispered this into the nape of her neck.

She turned to meet Solomon's forest green gaze. "It's a good thing we hadn't drank any from our glasses."

"He thought you'd poured it for him?" The question was rhetorical.

He smirked at the irony of it all. He'd come to her small house in the suburbs hoping to woo her while her husband was away on business. She had shown him where they hid a key and so he'd entered the home, chilled some wine in a bucket of ice, and lit candles in her bedroom. He then hid in a closet in the hallway on the first floor hoping to surprise Mia.

Mia had arrived home and when she walked in the door, something felt out of place. She had a good memory for objects in her home and it felt like some had been moved here and there. Nervous, because her husband was away and worried about a burglar in her house she went to the kitchen and grabbed a nasty looking knife from her block on the counter. Carrying it like she was going to chop someone with it as she crept through her home.

She had reached the top of the stairs when she smelled something flowery. She knew that smell, but from where? She stepped up to her closed bedroom door and the smell was just pouring from that room. She could see flickering orange light coming from under the door. She leaned up against the door frame on the hinged side holding her knife like

policemen hold their guns on tv before they kick a door in and bust a bad guy. Unlike them she reached out carefully with her free right hand and gently pushed open the door.

As it swung open she could see dozens of candles laying about her room lit in a romantic scene. Now she recognized the smell. These were the candles Solomon had bought her. The ones she told Ray came from her mother.

She stood in the doorway stunned. No one was in there. Just the candles. Her husband had checked into the hotel he was staying at in Chicago just this morning, she thought to herself. "There's no way he could have made it home already... is there?" she wondered aloud to herself. His conference was supposed to go on late and he wasn't supposed to be home until midday tomorrow.

"I don't think Ray would be this romantic." Came a familiar voice from behind her.

Already on edge from the thought of burglars in her home, Mia shrieked and whirled around. There was a moment of quiet as their eyes met. Hers wide with recognition and Solomon's wide with shock and... pain?

Then she saw him look down at his left thigh and she followed his gaze to where she'd planted the knife squarely in his leg.

"Auugh!" he groaned. "Um... Mia?"

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Solomon! I'm so sorry!" She went to pull out the knife and Solomon stopped her.

"Go get me a rag or some old tee shirt or bandage or something I can use to put pressure on this before you pull it out." he said. Mia ran to the bathroom and found some absorbant cotton pads from their first aid kit and a rag. She also grabbed the rest of the first aid kit and rushed over to where Solomon stood gingerly holding the knife in place but waiting and smiling and still giving her that look that melted her and said "I love you even though you just stabbed me" without having to say it at all.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm so so so sorry." she said as she helped him remove the knife and put pressure on his cut with the pad and then wrapped it tightly with more padding and an elastic bandage. She held pressure on it and she watched his gaze never leave her. Their eyes met and she knew he wanted her to stop apologizing so she cut herself off from doing it again. They both knew it was an accident.

"Baby what are you doing here? I thought you were a burglar." she wondered.

"I can see that." he said indicating his leg and her knife. "I knew your husband was out of town, I saw the message on his facebook, so I thought I'd come and surprise you with a romantic evening."

"Well it was certainly a surprise." she said, standing up and putting her arms around his shoulders and drawing him in deep for a passionate kiss.

She led him limping into the bedroom and sat him down on the bed. "Poor baby." she admonished as she kissed him over and over on his cheeks, on his neck, on his ears. She unbuttoned his sexy dress shirt under his sports jacket and worked her way down his body with her mouth. Kissing his nipples and his stomach. She unfastened his belt and pulled out his cock, kissing it all over. She kissed over to his wounded thigh and looked up at him and said "If I kiss this will it make it hurt any less?"

"Sure but when you're done I think something else would enjoy some more kissing." he said and she felt his cock pulse in her hand. She grinned and and kissed his bandage and then trailed her kisses back to his cock. She ran her tongue up the base of it and then accepted it between her soft beautiful lips. She took his cock all the way down her throat and began to suck and suck. She watched his eyes roll back into his head as she did that thing with her tongue that she knew he loved

so much. Twice while sucking him she brought him to the brink of orgasm only to cool off again and then she laid him down on the bed and lifting her skirt she mounted his face so that she could still suck his cock in a passionate sixty nine.

It wasn't long before Mia was about to cum on Sol's face and she could feel Sol was about to blow his load deep into her throat if she didn't pull him out of her mouth. She wasn't much into swallowing cum but she loved it when Sol would blow his hot cum all over her tits because she loved watching him erupt like he would. Big long ropes of cum launching from his sweet cock and all over her breasts was her reward when she released him from her mouth and she came just at that same

moment with Sol's tongue buried deep in her pussy and pressing on her clit.

Suddenly, as Mia's mind began to come down to earth again, she snapped back to awareness as she heard the unmistakable sound of Ray's car pulling up and panicked, she raced around getting Sol's pants, belt, shoes and the

like picked up and shoving them at him. She drug him limping, partially naked and carrying his things down to the first floor closet where she shoved him inside. She got herself cleaned up and threw her sexiest robe around herself just in time for Ray to come in wheeling his suitcase through the front door.

"Surprise! I'm home!" he said.

"I know baby, I know!" she said running up to him and throwing her arms around him. "Why did you leave early?" she asked, her mind scrambling as she adjusted herself and her hair.

"Oh the keynote speaker who we were supposed to listen to all day today had a family emergency and so we left early.' Ray replied. Then he looked at her, really looked at her, and he could smell the candles wafting down the stairs. Catching his look and wanting to head it off at the pass, she said looking down at her sexy robe, which she only ever wore for him, "I

called the hotel because I missed you and they said you'd checked out already. I didn't know why but I hoped you'd be coming home so I lit some candles upstairs just in case. I'm so glad you're home baby!" With that she drug him upstairs hoping Solomon could hear all that but she couldn't be sure and then she proceeded to the bed to fuck Ray's brains out, which wasn't a stretch because she wanted to be fucked very badly after Solomon's skilled tongue had worked it's magic.

She shoved Ray down on the bed so forcefully he was shocked at her aggressiveness. "What's gotten into you?" he asked.

"I have been hoping you would come home soon and just thinking about you has me so horny." she lied. She immediately mounted him and started to ride him like a mad woman. She felt like such a slut for doing this but she knew Ray had to believe all this was for him or he would get suspicious and having just had Solomon's cock in her mouth and tongue in her pussy she was so hot and out of control already she just couldn't wait for foreplay, she needed a cock in her now.

One thing positive about sex with Ray was the length of his cock. Solomon had a nice cock and it was super thick but Ray's was long and slender and she could bounce high up on it and slam down hard in a way that wasn't quite possible with Solomon's. She could feel the tip of Ray's raging cock hitting the deepest part of her pussy. God, was she such a complete whore for both of these men? she thought. Ray was good at fucking her... but Solomon's thick thick cock would hit her in all the right places. Solomon never made a questioning move either. When Sol fucked her it was like he knew every single place to touch her, every move to make, every moment to stop one thing and change to another to keep her riding high on the edge of orgasm after orgasm.

Something about Sol too, made it impossible for her to imagine Ray was Sol while she fucked him. She didn't want to. Ray was Ray. She loved Ray. But it was the same with Sol, she knew the moment she met Sol she had loved him for all of eternity. She was so torn because she knew that Ray was her husband only in this life and she truly did love him. But when she looked at Sol she understood without doubt that through all her past lives this man had been there. She didn't know how it was possible but she knew deep in her core that Sol, not a past life of Sol's, but Sol himself had made love to her before and had been loved by her before. She couldn't understand how that was possible but she knew it was.

Ray flipped her over into doggy position and brought her back to the present. His long cock plowing into her over and over she knew he was getting close to cumming. She caressed his balls as they slapped into her ass with the tips of her nails and she felt them tighten up as he loosed his hot load into her pussy.

Even though Ray had finished he pressed her down into froggy style and his long cock was angled perfectly into her G spot. He knew when he did this he could make her cum in a minute flat, and he knew that was about all the time he had till his cock was done for the night. At least he cared enough to make her cum once tonight. If she hadn't had all the candles and romance around he might not have done that. Most nights Mia had to make an effort to get her O first or she didn't get one at all.

============

Now that her husband was asleep and she was once again in Solomon's arms she apologized again for his leg. "It's ok." he said."Look at it this way, at least every time I touch the scar I will be super turned on remembering tonight."

She could feel his cock swelling again in his pants as it pressed against her thigh and she knew that Ray would sleep through it no matter what noises they made. She looked at Sol with her wanton eyes and a question about his leg in them.

Reading her easily like always Sol said "Yes I do want to. Just be gentle." With that she placed a finger on Sol's lips and led him over to the couch where she pulled out his cock and mounted it. She began to ride it so hard, bucking and kicking as she drove his cock deeper and deeper into her. Their groans were still too loud for her nervous heart so she placed her hand over his sexy mouth and said "Shhhhhhhh" as she ground into him again and again.

Soon she pressed her face to his and breathed in his ear "Cum for me baby! I want to come with you and I'm SO close" she whispered and with that they thrust into each other a few more times and as her body shuddered with her third orgasm of the night and she clenched Solomon to her as she felt her pussy fill with cum again.

Leaning on him and breathing heavy she said "OK now my love, you really need to leave. Thank you for trying to be romantic for me and I'm so so sorry I stabbed you." She kissed him long and deep, their tongues lingering in each other's mouths.

He stood and quietly dressed and then touched the side of her face and said "Goodnight cara mia." and he gathered his things and left. Thank goodness he wanted to surprise me and didn't park in my driveway, she

thought as she watched him walk down the street to where his driver was waiting for him.

============================

Sol stepped into the car and the city outside was silenced as the door closed. His driver Haroun was staring at him in the mirror, a question in his eyes.

"Yes the husband came home. And yes I was stuck in there that entire time until he was asleep. Then she came to me." he said. This satisfied Haroun's curiosity and he started the car. As Solomon spoke he had lifted his pelvis from the seat so he could pull down his trousers to his knees. He sat back down and began to untie the blood soaked bandage. He used the portions of the cloth bandage that hadn't been soaked to wipe up some odd blood that remained but the wound itself had already closed and healed to a scar. One benefit of living forever is the speedy healing process he thought. He absently stroked the new scar that had formed in the wound's place. He had thousands of scars but this was one he was going to remember.

*******************************

I hope you all enjoyed this first installment. Let me know if you would like to read more. - King Monkey

*******************************

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 454 milliseconds