• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Educating Harry Ch. 06

Educating Harry Ch. 06

12

The following day Carol had a surprise for Harry. She really did have a problem with her computer and it took him almost three quarters of an hour to fix it. Eventually, when he had fixed the problem, he turned to her with a grin. "I don't suppose we have any time for sex then."

"How long do you need? We'll manage," and without hesitating for a moment she pulled off her panties and lifted up her skirt. She lent forward, gripped the edge of the table standing with her legs wide apart. She looked over her shoulder laughing, "Come on then what are you waiting for?"

Harry needed no second asking, he was out of his shorts within seconds.

"Take it easy at first," Carol suggested, "I might be a bit dry to start with." She was. Harry pushed his cock slowly against her. After a few seconds she opened slightly and he pushed in just a little, then, as he rubbed carefully against her he was gradually able to penetrate. He was now about half way. "You're so tight," he exclaimed."

"It's ok, it's getting easier." she responded, and she was right, with a few more thrusts Harry fully penetrated her, she had quite quickly become very wet.

"Now," Carol said, "You can go at me as hard as you like." Harry took her at her word, the first few thrusts being so strong she almost lost balance.

"That's good," responded Carol, "now fuck your bitch... make your fucking bitch pregnant."

Harry had never known Carol talk like that before, nor for that matter any other woman; he found it a tremendous turn on as she continued to ask, no demand, that she fuck his bitch. He gripped her hips as he pounded into her and Carol was quite oblivious, in fact enjoying and encouraging the rough treatment she was getting. Far too soon Harry felt his climax approaching and slowed down, but thumped his cock deep into her, harder than ever. Sensing it Carol cried out, "come on, fuck your old bitch fuck her, fill her up."

Harry did, he didn't so much come, as explode within her, as she bounced and stumbled around on the end of his cock. He couldn't remember ever coming so much before, but eventually he slowed down, temporarily exhausted.

He stopped; Carol fell forward slightly away from him. "Wow," She exclaimed laughing, "you sure liked the dirty talk, I have never known you come like that, it was quick, but it sure worked. Now, wait a minute, while I go to the bathroom to clean up a bit."

When Carol returned Harry had already dressed. "Now," she explained, "this evening being Thursday, it's late night shopping, so I will have to work in the shop until 9 o'clock," so if you can, call round to see Lois say about seven or so, would that be ok?"

Harry confirmed, "Yes that's fine."

"Good," responded Carol, "tomorrow evening, Friday, will be our last together because firstly it will be pretty much the end of our most fertile period, and in addition, both Lois and I are flying down to Sydney on Saturday morning. I am going to see one of my suppliers, and Lois is catching up with her family. We, Lois and I want to invite you to spend the evening with us. We thought it would be good to have something to eat, maybe watch a movie or something like that. But," she added grinning, "Most of all we want to say thank you in the best way we can."

Later that same evening Harry stayed little more than an hour with Lois. It was clearer than ever to him that she had somehow slotted him into position in her own mind. He was more than just a sperm donor, as evidenced by her warm friendliness and her enthusiastic enjoyment of sex, but her emotional commitment had a definite boundary; his previous thought that she was almost sisterly seemed closer than anything else. They made love twice, each to the others warm satisfaction, but afterwards Lois reminded him. "Tomorrow, can you be here at about seven thirty; we thought we might make a night of it. We'll get a take away and maybe watch a couple of DVD's. And of course, we'll..." she didn't complete her sentence, instead she said. "Now you had better be going, and we'll see you tomorrow."

The following day Harry had a lie in, because he had only a couple of small jobs in the afternoon, however, when he did eventually get up he found that the postman had left him a large parcel. He had been expecting it; it was an offer from a university in the USA offering him a post graduate opportunity. Because of his outstanding record they were offering him a major scholarship, but Harry's chief interest was in the nature of the research he might be able to undertake. There was a stack of information to read through, and the professor in charge of the department wanted him to read through it all before arranging a telephone conference.

Unusually, his aunt was not out and they had lunch together, just a sandwich and a drink on the verandah. "Would you like anything special for dinner this evening?"

"Thanks but no, I shall be out. I have a date. Might be back late, very late... if at all," he added.

Aunt Diane smiled, she wasn't surprised, she had a keen nose and had detected a woman's perfume on Harry several times lately. It was very expensive perfume and Aunt Diane was almost certain she had smelt it before but couldn't for the life of her remember who used it. 'Better not be too inquisitive,' she reflected. "Make sure you enjoy yourself."

Harry intended to do just that, and consequently, made sure that he arrived promptly at Lois and Carol's house at seven thirty.

"Hi," Carol greeted him, "come on in. We've ordered Thai; thought something tasty but not too heavy would be the best." They found Lois on her knees in the lounge room, rummaging through some DVD's. "Hello Harry, good to see you, do you understand French?"

"A little, from high school, not much, why?"

"After eating, we are going to watch a French film, it has just the right atmosphere, and it has sub-titles any way."

At that point the door bell rang and Lois went to deal with the delivery man. "Now," Carol told Harry, "Although we're having a takeaway, Lois likes to eat at the table and there won't be a plastic container in sight. She likes everything to be just so." They moved into the dining room, and as Carol had said, the table was laid out as though for a formal dinner. A minute or so later Lois returned with the first of the food which she had put into dishes. As they started to eat, Harry thought to himself how incongruous the situation was. Here he was, sitting at a carefully laid out table making polite conversation with two women, both ten years older than himself, and all doing so in the knowledge that before the evening was over, they would have fucked each other to exhaustion. But for the time being the conversation flowed.

Harry told them about the offer he had received from the States, and Carol as his former teacher was obviously interested. She questioned him closely on his options, and what he was going to do. It gave Lois the chance to sit back a little and reflect. She understood that Carol would still have a great interest in her former student and she smiled at some of Carol's cautionary advice. "You want to make sure that you're not working with a supervising professor who just wants you to do a lot of teaching, and take any credit that's coming for himself. There are plenty of people in academic life who have a pretty amoral attitude to the students they are supposed to be supporting, so check everything out that you can."

She sounds almost like a mother would, thought Lois, and then with a start realised that to a large extent she shared her partners concern for Harry. Maybe it's a sign we're getting clucky, she reflected. 'It's strange,' she continued to herself, 'He's not my lover in an emotional sense, but we are not just fucker and fuckee either. I never expected to grow so fond of him, especially in such a short time. A bit weird, but nice,' she concluded to herself.

"Now," Lois said, breaking out of her reverie, "try some of this it's fish, barramundi steamed in banana leaves, in a green curry sauce with ginger: it's really good." They continued to eat, slowly, with conversation filling the gaps. Harry noticed that the beer Lois had given him was a Singha. Typical of her he thought with a smile, with the care she took with small things, even to serve Thai beer with a Thai meal. He knew it wasn't important, but somehow it pleased him that she had taken that extra trouble.

Eventually they finished, Harry volunteered to help clear away.

"No," responded Carol, "We'll just abandon it, watch the film, and sort it out in the morning."

Harry took one end of the couch with Lois at the other, whilst Carol preferred to sit on the floor between them.

The film was very dark, literally so, it might almost have been in black and white, lots of suppressed emotions, misguided vengeance and unrequited passion, expressed visually rather than spoken. Unmistakably French film noir; the heroine, shot in half light, the click of her heels on the pavement, a Gauloise shrouded café. Every cliché exploited to the full, yet oddly in tune with an evening more subdued than Harry had expected. He was struck particularly by one scene; a young man about to leave on a journey looked in to farewell his lover, but seeing her embroiled with her family, he just smiled and slipped quietly away into the night.

Lois left the room for a few moments, and on her return stretched out comfortably, full length with her head in Harry's lap. She touched Carol's shoulder, who in turn reached up and took Lois' hand in hers. Carol distracted for a moment, thought, 'this is so different, and so much better than what we had planned.' What had originally been the solution to a very particular problem had been overtaken in only a week or so by something much better, 'friendship, I suppose,' she pondered, 'that's it, it's good,' she concluded, before picking up the thread of the film again.

The film ended. "Right," grinned Carol, "Now the alternatives are these, either a hot cup of chocolate and a good night's sleep, or something else. No takers for chocolate? In that case we'll try a little, well maybe a bit more than a little of something else. Come on," she said taking Lois' hand, "follow me." They followed her to the bedroom.

"What have you done?" said Harry laughing. The normally austere and sparsely furnished, mainly white room had been changed entirely, by adding a very soft red, slow moving filter to a low output spotlight. This created a subtle wave affect, which, added to the numerous cushions scattered about somehow made for a very sumptuous result.

"It's my seraglio look," explained Carol, "Lois and I are your houris for tonight. Lois likes the dining room to be just so, I think the same about the bedroom."

"Now," Lois intervened. "We're going to undress you, just relax and we'll take control." Carol moved in close and kissed him as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Meanwhile, Harry could feel Lois' breasts pressing into his back as she reached round to release the buckle on his belt before unbuttoning his trousers. They fell to his feet; Harry almost immediately felt first one hand, then a second slip under the band of his underpants. Democratically, Lois took the top, whilst Carol gripped the base of his already rock hard cock; they moved slowly very gently for just a few seconds, Carol still kissing him and Lois' teeth biting his shoulders almost, but not quite so gently.

A few more seconds teasing, then Harry was nudged towards the bed. "Lie down," instructed Carol, "Time to play."

Play was slow and initially at least, entirely one way, but Harry soon got the idea. The women kissed, caressed, bit gently, sometimes not quite so gently, explored, then played with him some more. Four hands, two mouths, their bodies, all moved, every which way and then some other, never quite settling as long as Harry might like before moving on to tease and tantalise somehow else. Eventually, Harry could no longer be just the spectator; he felt Lois' teeth move very gently along his cock before her tongue flickered over his tip. He gasped, and Carol, picking up his response, headed in the same direction as her partner. Harry grasped the opportunity and Carol simultaneously; she understood immediately, swinging one leg over him and planting her clit on his tongue with the featherbed accuracy of a lunar nodule pilot.

By concentrating hard on Carol, Harry thought he might be able to withstand the effect of Lois' ministrations. A dubious theory, but with his tongue dancing attendance on an insistent clit while Lois' simultaneously sucked and licked his cock and balls, no alternative suggested itself.

However, Lois herself came to his rescue, through her decision to turn her attention to Carol. The women embraced kissing; Carol remained where she was with Lois astride his waist. Harry was now competing for Carol's attention, but whilst she was a little distracted by her partner, it was not to the extent that she lost contact with the tongue between her legs. Harry concentrated on bringing Carol to orgasm, long slow strokes of his tongue alternated with shorter intense sucking of her clit, long practice having taught him exactly what Carol liked, and it was not too long before Carol's breathing began to get noticeably ragged. She clung desperately to Lois, their lips crushed together, tongues entwined as her orgasm hit. It seemed to Harry that it went on much longer than usual, and unusually, Carol encouraged him to keep eating her, which normally she found far too intense.

Eventually however, she broke away, and Harry's very wet face looked up to see Lois smiling down at him. Moving back with a quickness that surprised him, Lois impaled herself neatly on his cock. She sank down taking the whole of him, shaking slightly, to be certain he was engulfed completely within her.

"Now," Carol instructed, "Fuck him slowly, slowly as you can."

Lois complied, as Carol again indicated she had taken charge of choreography and was fucking Harry, almost by proxy. "Now gyrate slowly, small circles, that's it, good, squeeze his cock at the same time. "Brilliant! Now push up and down a bit." Lois was a remarkably apt pupil, and Harry was in the best position possible to judge. Every move Carol suggested raised the intensity of his pleasure, and somehow, the fact that Carol was using her greater experience to directly help Lois, added another dimension to it.

"Lois," she intervened, "Just stop for a few seconds, or he'll come too soon. Now," she suggested after a brief pause, "Let's go back to the beginning and start again." This was repeated twice more until Harry was almost desperate to come, but Carol again had other ideas. "No," she said "Not yet, first we are going to get Lois to come, and then you straight afterwards."

This time when Lois started to move on his cock, Carol simultaneously, began to frig her partner's clit. Lois moved even more slowly than before, keeping time with Carol. Harry could feel Lois' vagina occasionally, convulsing slightly, almost grasping him, but if anything the women slowed the pace even further, seeking to extract every ounce of pleasure. Eventually, Lois could no longer resist the stimulation, her breathing became erratic, she threw her head back and involuntarily clawed at Harry's chest. Her long delayed orgasm was huge. For a moment it seemed to Harry that her vagina had opened so wide she would swallow him up, then an instant later, she gripped his cock as though in a vice. Finally, he felt a rippling, stripping sensation, as her muscles first contracted then relaxed. Harry came, and he came in torrents, his balls tightening, as surge after surge of semen was milked into Lois' womb.

Lois collapsed onto Harry's chest, temporarily exhausted, though he could still feel her pussy quake and contract spasmodically as she slowly subsided. She pulled him over so that she was on her back with him above her and just held on while she slowly relaxed.

"Ok," decided Carol calmly, "You can come out of her now," Harry did so, with almost exaggerated care, and the three of them lay side by side for a few minutes, quietly, just cuddling and savouring the moment.

Lois broke the silence; "I'm going to have to clean up, I don't know how much you put into me Harry, but I'm starting to leak big time."

Carol raised herself on to one elbow. "You're not going anywhere," she said with a wicked grin, "Leave it to me," without delay, she headed south, parting Lois' legs gently. Harry watched, entranced; he saw immediately, that what Lois had described as a leak might have encouraged Noah to think about building a second ark. Carol did not hesitate; she dived straight in, licking and lapping the excess semen that poured from her partner's pussy. Harry was transfixed, and twice Carol looked up to show him a mouthful which she had collected, before gulping it down. He could hardly believe that not only was one of his lovers eating the come he had only moments ago deposited in the womb of the other, but that she was so enthusiastic in doing so. Carol's face returned to be buried in Lois' thick bush and it was soon apparent that her tongue was starting to arouse Lois again.

Not surprisingly, given the show before him Harry soon had another raging hard on and without thinking much he knelt beside Lois and stroked his cock across her cheek... she turned towards him, smiled, "Give it to me," and took his cock between her lips. First she savoured the mixture of her own juices and the remnants of Harry's semen that she found there and when she had swallowed those, she started to lick and suck him purposefully.

"Oh that's amazing, fantastic Lois," he gasped. For a few moments he wondered whether it would be a race to see who came first, Lois or himself. However, before too long it was obvious that Carol was well ahead, and Lois' concentration on Harry faltered as she became more excited. An unintentional nip from Lois' teeth suggested that discretion was the better part of valour; Harry withdrew from Lois' mouth and scooted behind Carol, to sink his cock into her from behind. He took it slowly and carefully, as Lois was very close to orgasm again, and he didn't want to spoil it for her.

Lois' breathing became haphazard once more. "Please don't stop, lick me, suck me, harder, go on, go on." Suddenly she bucked uncontrollably, almost throwing Carol off the bed, but Carol stuck to her task, licking methodically, slowly as Lois' orgasm continued to possess her. Eventually Lois groaned, a long, "ohhhh and ughhh" as she slowly came down. She quaked a little and her vagina convulsed a few times as the wonderful sensations gradually subsided, then she suddenly slumped back on the bed, spent for the moment.

Harry started to move within Carol but his first lover said, "No, not yet, stay in me but let's just lie on our sides for a few minutes." they did so, spoon fashion which enabled Carol and Lois to embrace, kissing each other gently.

Carol broke the silence, "Now it's time to make Harry come in me," she confided to Lois, almost as though Harry wasn't there. "You have to help him come; play with his balls, that sort of thing, and you tell him exactly what he has to do.

"Harry," Lois intervened, "We want to do this really slowly, ok, so don't get carried away too quickly... or there might be repercussions," she added mysteriously.

"Carol, raise your top knee," Lois instructed. "That's right," and a second later Harry felt Lois' hand reach between Carol's legs to his groin. She found her target, and took his balls in a gentle but firm grip. "Now Harry, understand this," she told him sternly, "I want you to fuck Carol, but very gently, slowly, with just small movements in and out. If you move too fast or too far I'm going to..." and she squeezed his balls very gently. "I'm not going to keep telling you, so you'll have to learn to respond to the control of my hand. But," she added with disarming pleasantness, "if you disobey, I might just have to give you a sharper squeeze, and that might hurt," she grinned wickedly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Educating Harry Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds