• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our Maid Ch. 3

Our Maid Ch. 3

It was around 8 a.m. the following morning, when I awoken. I could smell the coffee brewing. But, what really caught my interest, was Mark's cock. I was the only thing that was awake on him. I gently moved the covers down, took his cock in my hand and started to give a nice blowjob. While sucking on his cock, he moved slightly and let out a slight moan. I looked up at him, his eyes still closed. I continued ravishing his cock, I felt his hands caress the back of my head, giving me a slight push to go down deeper. "Oh, yes Sandy! Suck me dry!" he said. I sucked his cock like a baby sucking his thumb. I felt his cock pulsate as he unloaded his cum in my mouth. "Swallow it, Sandy!" He said, as the last drop was shooting out. Giving him two slaps on his stomach, I said, "come on get ready for work".

After showering real quick to wake up. I went down to the kitchen, to find Ron and Jack at the table drinking coffee. "Good Morning!" I said.

How was your night? I asked.

Ron and Jack both replied, "good" with grins across their faces.

I then said, "great!" Mark should be down shortly.

"Where's Becky? I asked.

Ron said, "I haven't seen her, maybe she is still asleep after all it was an eventful evening,"

I went to the coffee pot to get coffee. I heard slurping noises. I turned around and caught Jack looking under the table. I sat down next to him and asked if he lost something. He replied, no, why? Because, I saw you looking under the table. He said, "I thought I dropped my napkin."

Ron had the paper raised to where I couldn't see him. Then, I heard it again. I looked under the tablecloth and saw Becky giving him head while stroking on Jack. I laughed, and got up with my cup and walked back to my bedroom.

"Hon, do you want me to call John (Mark's business partner) and invite his wife to the dinner. Mark replied, "just John." As a matter of fact, I will talk to him today. "Sandy, can you go out and wake Ron and Jack for me?" I said, no need for that, they are in the kitchen drinking coffee while Becky is under the table blowing them.

Your kidding, right?

No! I am not kidding, she is under the table blowing them.

Is she a nympho? he asked.

I really think so! I replied.

Do you want some breakfast? No, we are running late. I will stop off and get something on the way into the office. He handed me $1200. and said, why don't you go and buy something nice for the dinner party? Also go to the costume shop and get Becky a french maids costume.

Mark and I walked back to the kitchen to find Becky on all fours with Jack pumping her pussy as she was sucking the cum out of Rons cock. Mark walked to the coffee and poured himself some. Mark saying, I bet your maid doesn't give extras! Ron laughing and saying, "I need to fire mine and hire a young one!"

You guys need to hurry, I am late as it is. Mark said. (Even though he owned the company he always wanted to be present to give his workers the inspiration of also wanting to be there everyday and on time.)

I walked Mark outside and he was telling me his ideas of what he wanted from Becky at the dinner party. I told him that I would probe her and find out her ideas. Shortly after, Ron and Jack came out and they left.

When I got back inside, Becky was in the shower. When she came out, I asked her what her feelings were on group sex. She stated that she loves the idea. As a matter of fact, she wouldn't mind to be ganged banged. That now, being with us she had felt more comfortable with sex. I told her that Mark wanted me to buy her the french maids outfit for the party. She said "lets go!"

Mark called me about three hours later, telling me that John would rather have his wife come along. I said, fine! He will end up sending her home in a cab. He laughed and asked how was the planning going. I told him, she wants to be ganged banged. He said, "and she will be!"

The night finally came for the dinner. I was wearing a evening gown, where the back of the dress opened down to above the crack of my ass, the slit on the side was high above my thigh showing also enough cleavage. My long hair pinned up with curls running down the side of my face. I walked out of the dressing room to see Marks jaw drop as he fell back on the bed. I said, see what your $1200. bought? He said, "close your eyes." I did as I felt him approach me and he put a nice diamond around my neck. I told him it was beautiful and kissed him passionately. He then said we better stop or else we wouldn't attend to our guests.

Going out to the dinning room, everything looked picture perfect. The doorbell started ringing and we took a deep breath as we both walked to the door. He opens up and it was one of his workers with his wife. She handed me a bottle of wine, as I told them to make themselves at home. Ron and Jack had come thru the back and were in the living room. As guests started arriving it didn't take very long for our living room to fill up. Becky in the meantime serving wine and cheese. Seemed that everyone was enjoying themselves.

Mark went on to making a speech about what a great job his employees were doing and how he was content with their performances, he was giving them all a 10% increase on their pay and the ones who put in extra for the company will have an extra bonus, etc.....

There must of been over 50 people here. They all applauded and he finished off by saying "Grab a plate and have a seat outside and relax!" He was watching Becky all night and how she just mingled in with the male guests. He told me that he would be right back. He went to Becky and both of them went back inside. He came out a little while later, when majority of the people were almost done eating.

He approached a couple of guys and they excused themselves from their spouses as they walked back inside. Shortly after, they came back with smile on their faces. I didn't see Becky at all, which I had a feeling where she was at. He then took a couple of more guys inside and they shortly returned also with smiles on their faces.

Mark came up to me and said he had 9 offers. I asked where's Becky? He said, she was on display in the guestroom. I told him he was nuts. He said, yeah, just a little. A couple of hours passed and the crowd was getting smaller. The guys that he brought inside were still here, and they were sending their spouses and dates home. The catering company was just about finished cleaning up.

John had walked back in the door and said that he had sent his wife home. So this made a total of 13 men and 2 women left in this house.

Mark asked me to tie Becky up. I went in and did as he said. I asked her if she was ready to take on 13 men. She said, yes. I told her that Mark wanted her ass. She said that she wasn't comfortable with that. I told her that she would love it, once the pain goes away. She said, I don't know about that. I told her that he would be easy on her. She stayed quiet.

I went out to the guys in the living room and asked that they remove their clothes out here. They did. Mark came up behind me and unhooked my dress and that fell down all that was left was my thigh highs and heals. We all walked into the guest room and I teased them one by one giving samples of my blowjobs. I first started on John and Mark told Ron to let Beck blow him. Then I went to Mark and blew him for a little. I told John that he was free to dip his cock in Becky's pussy. Without hesitation he mounted her. Then I went on to the next guy and so on. They all stood there waiting to take their turn. Then I noticed Mark releasing the rope and turning her over. He motioned John to lie down and motioned Becky to climb on top. Once she had her pussy and mouth filled Mark got up behind her with his cock already lubricated and started pumping her ass. She let out a yell and asking for him to stop. He didn't he continued until they all came in her.

Once they were finished the next 3 mounted her in the same way. In the meantime, I was so horny that while I was blowing these guys I started fingering my pussy. One of them, lied down on the floor and I got on top of him while I was blowing one and Mark came behind me and inserted his cock in my ass. I could feel their cocks throbbing as they exploded their cum inside all my holes. This continued for hours. They eventually had both of us. Mark ordered both Becky and I to have sex with each other and for the guys to masturbate over us and cover our bodies with cum. Becky and I both got into a 69 position and cleaned the cum out of each other pussies. We could tell that most of the men were pretty exhausted, it took them a while to cum on our bodies. We even ended up with cum in our hair.

They all got dressed and started to leave. John being the last to leave and said he wouldn't mind teaching his wife a lesson, because he knew she had been cheating on him. He also wanted to know if we were willing to do him a favor. Mark said sure, whenever your ready.

That will be part 4...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our Maid Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 573 milliseconds