• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Shadow School Ch. 10

Shadow School Ch. 10

1234

Cameron couldn't sleep. So much had happened in the last couple of days and waiting to hear from Elias was driving her mad. She had no excuse to stay up late as far as her parents were concerned, so she had gone to her bedroom to pace, read, pace, flip through magazines, and pace some more.

It was almost two-thirty in the morning.

Propped against her pillows, Cameron put her book on the nightstand and looked at her dimly-lit room. "Danvy? Are you here?"

A minute passed without a sound.

"Danvy, I saw you saunter into my bedroom hours ago. You're either under my bed or in my closet. A few more seconds passed.

"I'm in the closet."

Cameron looked over at the closed doors when she heard the muffled voice.

"Please do not take that in any way other than my actual location at this precise moment."

When the doors didn't open, Cameron stood and crossed to them and shoved one aside. "Are you going through my underwear?!"

"No, I'm not 'going through' anything. I specifically chose the ones on the top. Do you use Snuggles fabric softener," Danvy said quickly before Cameron grabbed his arm and pulled him out from her clothes, "'cause I love that little bear."

"Out!" She said, grabbing various bras and panties that seemed to have made their way into Danvy's pockets. In the light he was able to study the hot pink pair in his hands. "Give me those!" Cameron said, shoving her recaptured undergarments into the laundry basket.

Danvy seemed nonplussed. He sauntered over to her chaise lounge and plopped down, grabbing a magazine.

"Seriously, how were you going to protect me by staying in there?" Cameron asked, shutting her closet and crossing the room.

"Watchful eye. No one can see in 'cause you still have those blankets on your windows, and were one of your parents to come a knockin', I doubt they would be pleased to find a man in your room." Danvy started studying a "who's hot, who's not" photo spread.

"Well, they're asleep now. You can stay out here." She went back to bed and fluffed her pillows before leaning back and grabbing her book.

Danvy eyed Cameron without moving his head in her direction. "You know, reading those will do you no good."

Cameron's eyes lifted to stare at Danvy. "Why not?"

"Because as wonderful as Anne Rice is... and don't get me wrong, I love her stories, they are very entertaining... it's all human imagination." Danvy went back to his magazine.

"So vampires don't have to avoid sunlight? They don't need to drink blood? They don't ever kill people? You know Louis even says he's okay with crucifixes which seems to be the case with you guys."

Danvy pursed his lips. "Okay, she's right on those accounts." When Cameron rolled her eyes, he quickly explained, "Rice's vampires are monsters who hide from society and see people as food. Like cattle. They're also undead and have weird supernatural powers like flying. And they dress funny."

Cameron glanced at Danvy's outfit. "Really? Done any pirating lately?"

"Hey, personal choice! You saw Bastian and Mahi... they dress like normal people. I'm eccentric." He sighed and put the magazine down. "Look. Vampires are a thing of media. Some fantastical idea that romantic authors played upon to thrill a very bored group of readers hundreds of years ago. It was exiting. And, it evolved. I mean, for crying out loud, I have a pulse! I was born, not bitten, and my father's heart beats as sure as mine. I am not a vampire!"

"No, you're a dhamphir. Isn't that what you called..." my baby? Cameron blanched. The whole idea of "my baby" was new to her. "That sounds awfully close to vampire. So what is Elias?"

"An immortal."

"One that drinks blood and can't go out in sunlight."

"Yes. No. Look," Danvy said, getting flustered, "by all means, call the immortals you've met 'vampires' if you wish. It's the easiest term available to humans. Which is why their children are called dhamphir; those that have a 'vampire' father, " he said, making quotation marks with his fingers.

Cameron became even more confused.

Danvy finally turned toward her, setting the magazine down. "There are real vampires out there... or, what you would consider vampires. But their foreheads don't go all beastly and their teeth don't morph into grotesque fangs. They're... it's really hard to explain. They're more like a cross between your zombies and vampires myths. They are the walking dead. Demon-possessed immortals."

"You do know that the vampires on 'Buffy' have demons inside them right?"

Danvy growled in frustration. "Okay, I'm going about this wrong. Let's start over. At the beginning." He took a breath and let it out, calming himself. "There are a very few number of immortals in the world in comparison to humans. These beings to not die. They do not fully live either, which is why they do not die. They do not reproduce red blood cells like animals that grow old. Like humans. So they must borrow... take... that life source from others. Animals work but only for a short time..."

Cameron pictured a long-haired Brad Pitt sucking on a bunch of rats in a sewer and scrunched her nose.

Danvy rolled his eyes and continued. "Animals do have certain DNA characteristics similar to man. As do plants. This is why the immortals can eat food. I think your mythological vampires only drink blood and can not eat, right?

"But in the end, humans are the best source. A few sips here or there will sustain an immortal. They need more when too much energy is exerted or they are wounded, or if they haven't fed for a long time. Just like a human in need of a transplant; just more frequent. It's not a bloodbath like your movies have displayed; no immortal would be so grotesque. Not one of our kind anyway. Killing someone isn't necessary, but it will sustain an immortal for several weeks if they took enough blood to end a human's life."

Cameron absentmindedly touched the place where Elias had bitten her.

"Do you drink blood too?" Cameron asked, eyeing Danvy warily.

"I don't need it to survive if that's what you mean," Danvy said, leaning back on the chaise. A toothpick materialized in his hand and he stuck it in his mouth before propping his hands behind his head. "When you grow up around this stuff it really does not seem as bad as you humans seem to think. Like breastfeeding. You don't get all squirmy at the thought of a baby sucking liquid from its mother's body. It's a part of nature. Well, this is our nature."

Cameron made a face.

Danvy grinned. "Look, human blood does nothing for me. I can produce my own blood cells thank you very much. But the blood of an immortal has healing powers and provides energy. Among other intense forms of energy I'm sure you've already experienced.

Cameron's cheeks heated. "None. Of your. Business."

Danvy chuckled. "Birds and the beasts, sweet cheeks. You didn't end up a Blessed One without doing something naughty."

"And how is that even possible?"

"Well, now, that's opening a whole new can of worms." Danvy turned to look at her, his characteristic smirk gone. "You sure you want to hear it? 'Cause that path is something you would have been prepped for before..." he flourished his hand around, gesturing at her stomach.

Cameron sighed and marked her page before putting her book down on the blanket draped over her legs. "It's like you said. I should have known whatever you are about to tell me before," she repeated Danvy's gesture, flinging her loosely-pointed finger around at her stomach, "this."

Danvy grinned.

"I deserve to know."

"And you want to hear it from me? Not some supped-up version from a bunch of girls in your Circle or a to-the-point lover's whisper from Elias? 'Cause I will give it to you plain and simple with no whipped cream and cherry on top."

Cameron rolled her eyes. "Danvy."

"Okay, just wanted to make sure you were all receptive to my intel." Danvy leaned back, his hands going behind his hands once more. "How about we start with the fact that your child is the reason Elias isn't a cold-blooded killer?"

Cameron's eyes widened.

***

Kristie rolled over to face Daman, her eyes having adjusted to the darkness at some point during their little escapade. Her room was still very dark but what little light came from various electronic devices twinkled in Daman's dark eyes.

"Why did we have to be quiet?" she asked in a whisper.

Daman stroked her sweat-soaked brow and answered quietly, "No reason, other than several others stationed outside have very good hearing. And I like to keep moments like this private."

"Oh." Kristie said.

She slapped him.

Scrambling out of her bed, Kristie stomped to the bathroom. "What the hell, Daman? When she turned to glare at him, she was surprised to see he was right behind her, his face stern and... Oh shit, was he aroused again?

She shoved him, barely making him move. "Are you... I mean... for fuck's sake Daman, you ever heard of using a condom? Jesus fucking Chr-"

Daman's hand clamped down over her mouth. "You should not say such words. You are a lady."

Kristie's teeth clamped down, biting him hard. When he released her she said, "Lady my ass! I have never, will never be some southern debutant. Ask my mother, she gave up on that years ago."

"Kris-"

"No! Daman, fuck! I'm a Les. Be. Un. I don't have condoms! I don't use birth control! You just fucking came inside me!"

Daman growled at her and she backed up to her sink. His eyes were predatory.

It was the shock of hearing that guttural noise coming from his chest that made her stop her tirade and taste blood in her mouth. Her eye widened and she glanced down at Daman's hand which had no bite marks to show where she had bit him. It did however have a tell-tale smudge of blood on his palm.

Oh, fuck.

She turned to spit the remaining blood into her shower as she cranked the nozzle to start the flow of water. The move was deliberate and quick, her body turned awkwardly away from Daman so she didn't just stick her ass in the air, presenting him with the few of her... no best not to even think it.

"Do you know how hard it is to become pregnant by me?" Daman said. "You are not dealing with normal circumstances, Kris."

"I've met your children." Kris said, turning to glare at him. She stood and advanced on him, saying, "I was surrounded by them on your campus. Don't tell me I can't get pregnant by you." She shoved him again to no avail.

Daman simply arched an eyebrow. "So you know all there is to know about our reproductive abilities? Please. Enlighten me."

Kristie sneered. "No, of course I don't. Vampires are not supposed to have babies! But I've met Eric. And Jonas. And boy do they look just like their father." She let her own growl come to the surface. "What happened to all that bullshit about telling you what I want, huh? Did I ask you to get me pregnant?"

Striking quickly, she did manage to hit him this time; twice actually, her other fist connecting as quickly as she could manage after the first. Despite a jerk of the head, Daman didn't move; he simply stared at her, his gray eyes ablaze as she registered the resulting pain in her knuckles.

"Jesus!" She said, cupping her hands to her chest and doubling over. It was a fight within her to stay upright where she could see him. She doubted anyone could just hit a vampire and get away with it.

"Probably not, Daman said, eyes boring holes into her. "But I'm not your average vampire."

"The fuck you aren't. You bit me! Look! She tuned to look in the mirror and saw no marks where his teeth had sunk into her flesh. No bruises even. What the hell?

"My blood has healing powers when given to humans," was all he said.

She looked at him in the mirror. He was tense, his skin tight over his muscles. And he was fully naked. Kristie only had time to realize she could see his reflection before her eyes automatically drifted south to his erection.

His... huge... erection.

"Oh, no," she said, "You can take care of that yourself. I'm taking a shower."

Daman smirked at her. "It's too late. My blood is in your system."

"Yeah, well, that's not all that's in my system." Kristie knelt down and opened her cabinet, searching the various bottles and boxes underneath. She could already feel the tendrils of fog drifting to her brain from the ingested blood, but she refused to respond as she stood with a box that made Daman scowl.

"Cleanliness is next to Godliness," she said triumphantly, emptying the contents out and shaking them before attaching the nozzle. The whole time she waited for Daman to stop her but he simply watched - almost studiously. "I'm rinsing the rest of your little swimmers down the drain. I mean, really. Of all the times to ask me what I want during sex. Not getting injected with your ninja sperm is pretty high up there on my list. We need to establish that right now."

As Kristie stepped into the shower, she could hear Daman's voice from the other side of the curtain.

"So, the thought of having my child repulses you."

"Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't even think that and you know it. I just don't want to have kids. Maybe ever. Or if I do, it'll be because I've settled down with the lady-love of my life in some mountain cabin or a beachside community OR a high-rise condo overlooking a HUGE city. Hell. I have no idea what I want. But it's definitely not kids and not now- HEY!"

Daman had stepped in behind her and grabbed her hips when she tried to turn around. She really didn't want him that close, especially now that her insides were on fire with a need she planned on taking care of before she was done washing. The haze was already starting too, but she was angry more than horny and that seemed to keep the pleasure-fog.

"Seriously, Daman," she snapped, "no sexy time for you. You've pissed me off."

"I promise not to have sex with you until you ask me," he said, grabbing her shampoo and running his fingers through her short hair.

Kristie stood still, having finished everything down south that she could until she went and got on the day after pill. However you did that. She'd never looked into birth control before.

"Birth control is not allowed on campus," Daman said quietly, answering her thoughts, his fingers having stopped the massage on her scalp.

Kristie tried to spin to face him but only managed to get soap in her eyes. "Ow, ow ow! What do you mean no birth control?" She was aggravated that she couldn't glare at him without her eyes burning. "How do you expect people to not have babies if they don't want-"

"No chemical substances are allowed in the form of medicine. No man-made pills or drugs."

"No drugs?" When she got the soap out of her eyes she saw Daman's sour face.

"No impure things enter your body while you are a student of our college."

"So what do you guys do for fun? Don't answer that." Kristie spun back to the water jetting down on them. "And tuck that thing away. I told you no. Deal with it."

Daman grabbed her shoulders and traded places with her. "Hey!" She said, her body leaving the hot spray. "My shower."

Daman grabbed the soap and began washing his arms, torso and...

Kristie closed her eyes and turned away. Her legs involuntarily clamped together in an effort to hide the way his blood was really starting to arouse her. Really, it had been stupid to bite him that hard, especially when she had refused to do it when he asked. She reminded herself not to do it again.

"You will be required to do certain things on behalf of your school, Kris. It's all part of the program you signed up for. You get all the perks but you have to be an ideal student.

"Okay, you better tell me now that being an ideal student has nothing to do with becoming your fuck-buddy because I will drop out right now if I'm required to give you pleasure as part of my scholarship."

"Fuck-buddy?" Daman repeated the term, bemused.

Kristie scowled as a flash of heat pulsed through her nerves, hitting her in the most delicious of places. "What the hell is in your blood?"

"I told you. Healing properties. And if you are in good health, the cells go on to do... a little extra." Daman looked down at her, knowing the torment her body was giving her.

Kristie scowled. "Out! Out of my shower." She gave him a little shove. "Out of my bathroom, out of my house. It's not sun-up yet so you have plenty of time to go wherever it is you go when the sky gets blue."

No amount of pressure she put on Daman could budge him but he did turn and step out of the shower, grabbing her towel to dry off. At this point Kris just didn't care. She needed him out of her sight before she begged him to stay.

And he knew it. He was taking his sweet fucking time.

Go away! she mentally shoved.

A few minutes later, when she heard her bedroom door click shut, she peaked around the curtain to find herself alone in the bathroom. Carefully, Kristie tiptoed out of the shower and peaked around the bedroom, which was also empty. For good measure, she locked her door. No getting back in until she knew about it.

Scampering back to the shower, Kristie groaned as her fingers found her clit. It was swollen and ready for contact, and her pussy lips were just as tender. Her whole body was just begging for an orgasm and she shuttered a little at the first contact her fingers made.

Oh. Fuck. Yeah.

Whimpering, Kristie leaned back against the shower wall and slipped a finger inside her throbbing pussy, finding herself so slick and wet from the... foreplay... between her and Daman that she was sure it wouldn't take long before she would come.

Daman.

Damnit, he was getting aroused by her hitting him! It's why she stopped; finally realizing that he was going to pounce on her if she continued to attack him. Feeling herself now, Kristie knew she had gotten aroused by it too, or at least by the reaction the vampire had.

Sadistic.

She winced as her fingers brushed the bottom ridge of her sex; her poor tender flesh had been roughed up by that monster cock Daman possessed. Even if it were a regular size - she admitted she didn't have a lot of knowledge about cock length - Kristie would have been ripped open from contact; her favorite stimulation was oral but she did a pretty good job with her own long, slender fingers. Her pussy was as tight as a virgin's, probably, and just thinking about how that must have felt to Daman...

Kristie moaned as she slipped a second finger in, feeling her walls contract around her digits in a bid for pleasure. She was stretched from recent use, her fingers suddenly not as pleasurable as that big, thick, hard...

Oh, hell no. Was she masturbating to a cock?

Kristie swore under her breath and started to picture that Devin girl she had seen at the school. That thick brown hair and luscious swimmer's thighs. Mmmm. Devin's mouth was just torture for the lesbian mind, her upper lip thick and juicy on each side as if she'd had injections or something. But they were natural. Kissable. Suckable.

Kristie plunged her fingers into herself over and over, her other fingers circling her clit as she imagined Devin's plump lips wrapped around her clit, her petite tongue flicking out, teasing Kristie to a fever pitch. Kris would run her fingers through that thick hair, pressing Devin's mouth to her harder as she writhed and moaned.

Devin's fingers would leave her just a moment, only to replace her feminine hands with a deliciously ribbed dildo that... dildo? What the... okay... a deliciously ribbed dildo that would slide up inside her hot pussy while Devin sucked at her bundle of nerves. In and out, in and out as Devin's other hand reached up and tweaked a nipple, pinching and twisting wonderfully hard and painful.

The size of what was fucking Kristie in her fantasy thickened to a harder, more realistic feel. Her fingers worked at her walls feverishly as she imagined being fucked against the shower wall, her pussy filled with a hot, hard....

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Shadow School Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds