• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Mistress Teases Me Ch. 01

My Mistress Teases Me Ch. 01

Author's prelude:

This was an email sent from myself in the UK to my 'virtual' Mistress in the States, describing to her, how I saw our first actual meet would go. She loved it so much and was so turned on by it that she wanted me to share it with you. Comments to the author are very welcome.


We've set a date to meet and you have invited me up to your house Mistress. I ring your bell in a kind of excited nervousness to us finally meeting. You open the door and I'm just floored - you're even more stunningly beautiful in person than in your photos. You are so bloody sexy with your long black hair, your 'come to bed' eyes and your slim but tall figure. You've got a long dressing gown on but I see that you have high heels and nylons on - do you have a surprise for me?

You invite me and and upon the door shutting behind us, we give each other a huge hug. It feels so good to have your body tight up against mine at last. Our arms wrap tightly around each other then we part slightly and I take your face in my hands and move to kiss you. Our lips meet and a gentle, soft, sensual kiss turns into a very passionate, sexually-charged one - our tongues touching, our breathing intensifying, our arms round the back of each other, I move one hand to your back and then down to your ass and feel your lovely curves as your hands fall to my ass and pull me tight against me. You let out a small moan of appreciation of my hardness through my trousers, pressing firmly against your mound.

We part, eyes locked, transfixed almost, and you lead me through to your bedroom. We had already planned to 'catch up' first and then talk later and that pleases me no end as you wouldn't believe how much I want you! You sit me on your bed and walk a few steps back allowing me to admire the gorgeous woman before me. You give me a wicked smile as you part your dressing robe and let it fall from your shoulders onto the floor around your feet. You look fucking fantastic! You're in your Mistress attire and what a sight you are - sexy as hell from top to bottom, in your heels, hold-up stockings, skimpy lace undies and basque which serves perfectly to accentuate your beautiful boobs.

I get up off the bed to come over to you but you order me to stay where I am and to undress. I am keen to comply but try and tease you by taking my time unbuttoning first my shirt, then my boots and socks, then my trousers. You tell me to keep my lycra hugging boxers on for now and as my trousers are discarded you have the most wicked and eager smile on your face, seeing that my thick cock is already hard and straining under my boxers. You tell me to lie back on the bed and you then tie me/handcuff me to it, an arm towards each top corner of your bed. As you leaned over me to tie each of my wrists, I went to kiss your neck but you pulled away each time wickedly.

I watch in total anticipation and excitement as you first look me up and down as I did you when you de-robed, and then you go to your wardrobe and remove your whip. I smile as you walk towards me slowly and commandingly. You flick the whip and the tail lands on my chest. You let the tail drag down my chest, my stomach and then over my cock in my boxers. Another light whip sees you teasing my cock, watching it throb and jerk through my underwear then you get onto the bed, keeping your killer heels on of course, and kneel either side of my thighs. Teasing time is about to hit full throttle, I can tell.

You flick your head such that your lovely long black hair is hanging down below your face and you let your hair run down my body, caressing my skin from my face to my torso to my stomach and lastly over my cock. Again I throb hard as I feel your hair run over my shaft and know that your mouth is so close to my cock. You look up at me as you lie your whip on the bed to the side of me, bring your hands to the waistband on my boxers and slowly, teasingly, tantalisingly, pull them down with the help of me raising my hips. First, you see my closely trimmed pubic hair, then the base of my hard shaft. You stop and look up at me just to tease some more, then you slowly pull down again, another few inches of hard cock then some more. You stop before you release my thick cock head and take one long, very slow lick of the upperside length of my shaft as you have my cock pressed hard against my balls and tops of my inner thighs. I watch and feel my cock harden further, as your tongue seems to take an eternity to lick up my exposed cock shaft, your eyes looking up, locked with mine all the way as you do so. By this time I just want to grab you, and fuck the hell out of you!

You then look down at my cock again as you pull my waistband over my cock head, exposing it, and it jumps up to attention. I push my hips up, my cock not far from your lips, I can feel the heat from your heaving breathing on it. You look up at me again making me wonder what you're going to do and then you move my waistband to the underside of my balls and take the base of my cock in one hand. You lower your face to my cock and reach your tongue through your gorgeous red lipsticked lips and run your tongue slowly up the underside of my shaft, up to my cock head then over the ridge and up my smooth head to my cum slit. You don't pause and it ends up just a flick at the very tip of my cock head. Again, you look up at me to judge my reaction to your teasing and you can tell from the expression on my face that you're teasing is perfect - my mouth is slightly open, my breathing heavy and my eyes fixed on what you're doing to my cock.

You rise up and pull my boxers clean off me, discarding them on the floor with my other clothes then return to your previous position, hand firmly grasping the base of my shaft to stop it jerking so much. It looks like you're going to lick the underside of my cock again with your tongue but you suddenly then engulf my cock with your lips, sucking very firmly, your tongue lapping at the underside of my thick head! Fuck, that feels so fantastic finally having your lips suck expertly on my eager head. It's only a quick firm suck though and you release my cock. Looking at my head, you see an escaping bit of pre cum and you flick at it with the tip of your tongue then look up at me as you lick your lips.

Expecting you to continue your sucking, you disappoint me by leaning up and getting off the bed, but you then reposition yourself facing me, kneeling astride my hips this time, the underside of my cock now flat against your stomach, You lean bring your hands up to your basque and one at a time, release your gorgeous boobs from the basque, but leaving the basque on. You lean forward, and raise your hips so that my cock doesn't touch your pussy (yet!) and you take some juices from your now wet pussy and smear them over your nipples - then in turn, you offer me each pussy juiced nipple to suck on. I eagerly accept, teasing your nipple with my tongue then taking it between my lips and sucking gently at first and then more firmly. Mmmmm your juices taste sooooo good! You pull away and offer me the other nipple from your pert boobs and this time I'm more firm, sucking hard as soon as it's in my mouth - it makes you gasp out, your head rises, your ass lowers and I push up with my hips - my cock head presses against your now wet panties, pushing in against your clit and then you moan out but move slightly and my head runs down between your lips, missing your hole and your panties get pushed aside to the inside of your thigh, resulting in your pussy lips dragging down either side of my thick shaft, rubbing your juices onto it. I thought you'd move as things aren't quite going to your plan but we are both so fucking horny and wanting of each other, you move your hips back to where they were and allow further teasing of your clit and this time your hole by my thick head.

I start sucking on one of your nipples again as you start moving your hips in a small to and fro motion, ensuring my cock doesn't get to enter your hole but instead, grazes past it, caresses your clit, then back past your hole then your lips run either side of my thick shaft. I can tell that you're lost in the moment, forgetting your previous plan - your nails drag lightly down my chest and you're moving such that the concentration of my cock is against your clit then teasing past your now hole. Mmmmm your pussy is so fucking wet. The next time you move, I'm more ready for you and I push up hard with my hips. With that, my thick cock head pushes into your wet hole tightly and you let out a small scream as you feel my cock stretch your hole, then it subsides just ever so slightly as my cock head is inside you and inch by inch, you lower yourself down onto my cock. Your nails are deeply dug into my chest now, your head thrown back, your eyes closed, with my hands on your boobs, caressing them firmly, working your nipples as I watch your reaction to my cock going deeper and deeper inside your eager wet pussy. I can feel your pussy expertly suck on my cock as you clench, taking the rest of my length inside you. You open your eyes, bringing your head forward, looking down on me with your lipsticked-mouth open, breathing heavily, your eyes lost in mine, both knowing how fucking fantastic it feels to finally be so deep inside you, filling you ideally.

Your hair moves freely around your face, down and around your neck and shoulders as you move your head to the motion of your hips gyrating around rhythmically, as you ride my cock firmly, deeply but not too fast at the moment. With each rise off of my cock until you feel the bottom of my cock head start to stretch your hole again, you fuck down harder each time, meeting the upward thrusts of my hips. Our fucking gets harder and harder, you lean down now and again to allow me firmer sucking of your lovely pert boobs and nipples in turn. It's totally electric, we've both wanted this so much - erotic, sensual, sexy all rolled into one! You scream out "Fuck me! Fuck me!" and we fuck as hard and as deep as we can - your pussy tightening, your clit rubbing against the base of my shaft with each downward thrust as our movements meet in the middle, my cock lamming hard and tightly inside your beautiful soaking wet pussy. You have your hands grasping my shoulders tightly and suddenly your nails dig deep, feeling like you've broken the skin - you shout out "I'm cumming - fuck me!" and pulling away from the restraints, my hands come round and grasp at your ass cheeks, pulling them apart while also pulling you hard against me. Our fucking is so frantic and so explosive, but I'm determined you're going to cum first. With a few last hard deep penetration of my thick cock so deep inside your pussy, you scream out, arching your back, throwing your head back, I feel your pussy explode around my cock - I stop fucking you and hold my cock at it's ultimate depth high up inside your pussy. Wave after wave of your orgasm rips through your body from your clit and pussy outwards. Your pussy sucks hard on my thick shaft time and time again! Fuck!!

Your waves of your orgasm start to subside and you straighten up, while I slowly move my still hard cock in and out of your orgasm filled pussy. You rock slowly with me and lean down, your hair falling either side of my face as we kiss deeply, passionately and sensually. We lie still for a short while to catch our breath, your pussy pulsating around my cock.

I can't wait to lick out your orgasm juiced filled pussy and then work on your pussy and ass doggie-style, but for now, that's part 1 over.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Mistress Teases Me Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds