• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Christine Ch. 02

Christine Ch. 02

My unknown assailant led me back to my house. I was unable to do anything but obey him because of the 'hurry up' hold he had me in. We went back into the sitting room where the television was still playing the spike cameras view. Christine was now almost sitting on Martins lap but with her feet on the ground on either side of his body. The bulbous head of his cock was now buried in her well stretched pussy. He had his hands underneath her arse, cupping the cheeks, whilst lowering her down onto him. Gravity was forcing his cock deeper inside of her.

"Please be gentle." Pleaded Christine as that monster black cock stretched her.

"You're telling me you want to be fucked gently?" said Martin. "I would have thought after over six months of going without you would want it rammed home."

"Yes, ram it in me." She screamed.

I was sat down in a wooden chair in front of the television by my captor, who produced a roll of sticky tape and proceeded to wrap it round me so that I could not move from the chair.

"I told Martin that was why you used those cameras." He said, "So you could see Christine having it put to her. Well, we'll both watch shall we? I think we'll be up all night watching whilst Martin will probably be up all night as well. He will probably destroy her pussy during the night. Shame really, because she will not be so nice and tight when I get her, and I like them nice and tight. But that big old black cock of his will really stretch her out."

He switched on the DVD recorder and put a DVD disc in the slot to record the action. Then settled down to watch .

On the screen Martin had succeeded in getting all his cock inside Christine and was now ramming it up into her and sliding it out. Christine was moaning in ecstacy at the feelings she was getting from his ramming. Watching on television I still could not believe that he had managed to get that massive cock inside her. On the screen her pussy appeared stretched beyond all comprehension as that gigantic cock relentlessly pounded her, continuing her stretching out. Martin was mauling her tits as he pounded up into her, then he dropped one hand down to her pussy and began rubbing her clit as he rammed it into her. She came almost instantly and this seemed to encourage Martin more as he toyed with her body as he fucked her. It seemed to take forever but eventually he cried out "What a tight little fuck you are." And came, shooting his load up into her.

I was amazed at Christine allowing him to cum bareback inside her, but felt that now he had finished the action was over for the night. I was soon to learn differently. Martin swept Christine up into his arms and carried her across the room.

"I think we should carry this on in the bedroom so we can get nice and comfortable." He said.

My co-watcher fiddled with the controls. "I know you've put cameras in the bedroom," he said, "Let's switch to those."

After a few minutes he found the correct switches and the bedroom appeared on the screen. Martin had already prepared Christine for the second round of what I could now guess was going to be an all night session. He lay flat on the bed and had Christine mounted on his cock in a cowgirl position. My assailant managed to zoom the camera in on Christine and caught the sight of her pussy wrapped around Martins black cock. It was incredibly stetched. Her outer lips were flattened back against her legs to allow it inside her and her inner lips looked like rubber as that big black cock went in in and out of her. His cock was glistening with her juices as it buried inside her. I could hear her moan each time it went its full length into her and the slap of her groin against his stomach.

"You've got a greedy little cunt, haven't you?" he cried "It keeps wanting to cum more and more."

"God, yes, but then I've never had so big a cock inside me."

"Ride that cock girl, ride that black cock!" he instructed her and she complied, pushing her pussy up and down on the monstrous cock, Cumming at regular intervals with cries of joy until, at last, he rewarded her with another load of his baby making batter.

Both of them then collapsed on the bed and drifter off to sleep, sharing some much needed rest. But after maybe half an hour Martin started to stir and then sat up, gazing at the delight that was Christine laying beside him. He gabbed his cock and wanked it so that slowly he regained its hardness. Then he lifted Christine up on her hands and knees and walked on his knees so that he was behind her. He slid down until he was standing on the floor behind her and moved her so that she was on the edge of the bed. Then , holding his cock firmly in front of him he pushed it into her from behind and started fucking her again.

Christine woke up with a start as he began reaming out her pussy again. She let out an enormous groan and began pushing her body back at the cock that was invading her once again.

"She's really into it now, isn't she? Time we've finished with her this weekend she'll be the biggest black cock slut anywhere." My companion said.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"I think Martin will tell you when he has finished, after the day shift takes his place."

"Day shift?"

"Oh yes, didn't I tell you? We are not going to leave her now she has got started. When Martin gives out we have a rota of others to take his place, Your little Christine is going to be black fucked non-stop this weekend. By the end she'll think that all there is in the world is getting nailed. And she'll be taking a lot of black cock, so she really gets used to it. By the end of the weekend she'll will only want black cock in that nice little pussy. Oh look, she's Cumming again."

On screen Christine was obviously in the throws of an enormous orgasm as the black cock that was fucking her picked up speed. Obviously she was now stretched out enough to take that monster cock at full speed and was loving it. Martin was now ramming it home as hard as he could and the effect it was having on Christine was astounding. She was Cumming almost non-stop.

Martin now held the bunches in her hair in his hands, like two handlebars of a bike as he ploughed his cock deep inside her. Christine was more worked up than ever, she began crying out "Oh! Uh! Oh! Ah!" in time with his thrusts. He let go of her hair and reached out round her front and grabbed her swinging tits. Squeezing them.

"That's it, Martin," said my companion," work on those tits, pump them up so that they hang down and we can tit fuck her. You wait and see, time we are finished she'll be able to tit fuck anyone and probably will. We have fed her some pills we got from a pharmaceutical company we represent. They are supposed to help women with little tits develop enough to feed their babies and it looks like they will work a treat on Christine. Not that she hasn't got a nice rack on her, but they will be really big and worth feasting on when they have finished doing their job. "

IT WAS ALMOST AS THOUGH Martin heard him, as he kept on pumping Christine's tits in time with his strokes into her. Christine was now in seventh heaven, Cumming almost continuously again and pumping back at him, urging him on and crying "Deeper, deeper, harder, harder."

Martin was by now really ramming it into her and it was not long before he came again deep inside her. They both fell down on the bed and were asleep almost as soon as their heads hit the pillows. With the prospect of no other action but two people sleeping my companion fell asleep as well and even I dozed off, uncomfortable though it was still taped to the chair. I came back awake when he shook me some time later. "She's at it again." He said.

I looked at the television screen. Martin was laying on his back on the bed, a big shit eating grin on his face. Christine was kneeling on the bed in front of him, her arse in the air, and his cock in front of her. She was once again licking at the head of it and trailing kisses along its length. "She sure loves that black cock of his, doesn't she?" asked my companion. "I love that tight little arse of hers; I'm going to break that in unless someone gets to it first. I reckon she'll be as tight as hell up there. Shame you never got there, isn't it."

On screen Martin had decided to get some more action from Christine and had moved her onto her back and held her legs up tight to her chest and then plugged his cock in and begun to really hammer his cock home. Christine was moaning and grunting with the onslaught on her pussy. The screen showed her pussy being stretched amazingly open and again Martin was mauling her tits in time with his strokes. They already looked to have grown longer with his ministrations. I realized that the Christine I knew and loved was now long gone. In her place was a black cock loving slut who would do anything for black cock, I began to believe my captor when he had said that soon she would think only of her next black dicking.. I couldn't help shedding a tear for the Christine of old.

Eventually Martin shot his load into her and they both lay down again on their backs. This time Martin produced some more of the hand rolled cigarettes from the bedside table and, lighting two of them, passed one to Christine. I watched as she drew in lungfulls of the dope and gradually watched as she lost all sense of where she was and what she was doing. Martin fed her another and when she had finished it, rose from the bed and started putting his clothes back on.

"Where are you going?" Christine asked.

"I've got to go to work." He said, "But do not worry, someone else will be here in a minute to carry on fucking you. You will get fucked by everyone in the team over this weekend and then we'll turn you over to the friends of them to fuck. You are going to be a right little black cock fuck slut by the time we've finished."

Just then another man came into the room and started taking his clothes off. I was aghast to see that he too was coloured.

"What is she like?" he asked.

"She takes to being a slut as if she was born to it. She's nice and tight at the moment and she cums a lot and easily too. You'll enjoy her. She'll love your big black cock, I would say she's got the capacity to become a right little black cock slut if you play your cards right, or should I say play her pussy right?"

He was now totally naked and he approached Christine, holding his cock out to her. It was enormous, even compared to Martin. He poked it at Christine's lips and she eagerly opened her mouth and slid it inside and immediately began licking and sucking. She was like a thirsty traveler finding water in the middle of the desert. She licked up and down that big black shaft and then lathed at the head for several minutes before taking him in her mouth again and sucking urgently on it.

"Enjoying the show? I know that Cameron is enjoying it. She can really suck on that black cock, can't she? I bet that by the time we have finished she will suck or fuck any black cock that is shown to her. " I looked away from the screen to see that Martin had appeared in the room with me. He was not alone however. With him was a young girl who looked vaguely familiar. I was taken back when he seized my arm and produced a hypodermic needle and injected me in my arm.

"Don't worry," he said, "It's just a drug to help you enjoy the show more."

On screen Christine was licking down the length of the black cock again, obviously enjoying her task.

"She sure loves that chocolate dick, doesn't she?" Said Martin. "And you'll love seeing her take it as well."

On screen Christine was still slaving away, licking and sucking on that monster black cock. "What do you mean?" I asked.

The girl came forward at a sign from Martin and knelt in front of me, slowly lowering the zip on my flies. She reached inside my trousers and extract my cock and began slowly to wank it in time with Christine's licking on the screen.

On screen the black man had tired of her sucking him and had moved her so she lay flat on her back with her legs wide apart and positioned himself with his cock nuzzling the entrance to her pussy. Slowly he applied pressure to the entrance and as his cock began slowly to sink in my cock began to rise to attention. My cock felt painful it was so hard and erect and it seemed to intensify if I gazed at the screen to see Christine wiggling at the end of that big black cock. He was squeezing hard on her tits as he pushed ever deeper inside her and the outer lips of her pussy were becoming more and more stretched.

The girl gently working my cock gazed up at me and cooed "Are you going to cum for me?"

I groaned. The combination of seeing Christine on the television screen getting worked over and the girls soft but sure hands were really getting to me. ON screen the black man had managed to get his cock balls deep right into Christine and was beginning to saw it in and out of her. Her pussy was stretched right around his huge cock and was rippling as he thrust it into her and then withdrew. The sight turned me on even further and my cock began to ache for release. "God, you have a tight little pussy," the black man exclaimed. "I'm going to cum in a minute. I would hate to knock you up but I want to cum deep inside you! You are really into taking black cock now, aren't you?"

A few more strokes and then he did indeed cum, thrusting his cock as far as it would go into her. At that moment I succumbed to the gentle hands of the girl on my cock and sent jets of cum arching through the air at the television screen.

"He really nailed her, didn't he?" Said Martin. "Don't worry; there will be lots more to see."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Christine Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds