• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Chatting with Daddy Ch. 01

Chatting with Daddy Ch. 01

123

It no longer mattered. It no longer mattered that 18-year-old Alexa was sliding her hand down her stomach, making circles with the tips of her fingers as she approached her thighs, entirely skipping over her smoldering crotch to tease herself, letting the build-up and feeling last as they long as they might. With her fingers at her inner-thighs, the University of San Diego freshman teased herself, inch by inch dragging her fingers closer back up toward her crotch.

Build-up. Anticipation. That's what drove her, and for two hours, the anticipation had built up. Out of nowhere, it'd sprung up like a spring flower, taking her by surprise, and though it was uncomfortable at first, she'd somehow embraced it, and now, was determined to release the tension and desire that'd built within.

With the tip of her index finger, the slender brunette softly pulled on the side of her white panties, allowing just the tip of her finger to touch her left pussy lip. She could feel the heat radiating from an area she'd come to be familiar with ever since she learned what sex and desires were. Yet, this time, it was different. This time, it was almost taboo -- something she'd never experienced before. Settling her finger in the middle of her slit, now moist and secreting both heat and a warm clear substance, she guided her finger upward, sending thousands pleasurable waves through her clit and up her spine, as her finger came in contact with her clit, gently pushing her hips up in the process as she closed her eyes.

"Ugh," she gasped, as her finger traveled back down and parked itself at the entrance of her pussy, which her teenage juices drenching the pink, tiny opening. She pushed in, reminding herself to take it slow. This was what the seduction would be like. Not quick, but slow and gentle at the beginning, until she finally gave in. Be realistic even if it's only a fantasy, she reminded herself as she pushed, deepening the tip of her finger into the warmth of her teenage pussy and letting out another gasp as all the pleasurable nerves sent signals up her spine and toward her brain at the same time. Then, and only then, only when the pleasures of the finger gliding itself within her, the thumb brushing back and forth against her clit, with one leg flexed on the couch and the other resting on the floor, did Alexa allow herself to get lost in the fantasy, for it'd finally turned realistic.

"Hmmmm, daddy," she groaned as she began to finger-fucking herself, imagining her slender fingers to be that of her dad's, and her dorm room to be the couch back home. Images of her on the couch, laying on her father's lap, flooded her mind. Though much similar to the famous scene in Nabokov's "Lolita," in which Humbert masturbated against Dolores Haze's foot, on the couch with her laying and resting her legs on his lap, the scene in Alexa's mind was also different in that it was her father touching her instead of himself.

She could feel her body tensing, her orgasm building up as each stroke of her own pussy produced more lubricant, turning her crotch into a moist furnace. With each stroke, her heart rate increased and her breathing became more shallow, until finally, she reminded herself that the first time is always more gentle, more of an exploration, Alexa took her finger out of her pussy, and with its own juices, began making circles on her clit, pushing her body up with pleasure each time her finger hit a particularly sweet spot.

"Ahhh," she whispered aloud as her masturbatory fantasy continued, increasing the speed with which she manipulated her clit as she imagined her father doing the same. This is how he would do it, she told herself. This was how he would seduce her for the first time. No sex. No crude words. Just simply getting her so close to orgasm that she would end up giving in and losing all control of her body as well as her mental capacity.

"Agghh," she breathed out deeply as her finger pushed down on her clit and circled, leaning back as the familiar feeling approached her. Yet, for Alexa, the feeling was also different. For the first time in her life, she was masturbating and thinking about her own father, and although deep down inside, she knew there would be guilt after she orgasmed, she didn't care. All Alexa cared at the moment was reaching her orgasm as her hips bucked.

"Oh, fuck," she whispered heavily as she pushed her hips back up to meet the finger she imagined to be her dad's, and simulating his action, pushed her finger back down as the orgasm hit her. Images of her on the couch, body twisting, nipples on her A-cup breasts erected, throat and chest flushed, all hit her at once as she let out a deep groan.

"Oh, daddy, daddy, daddy," she rapidly croaked her finger brought her through the orgasm. Much like in her fantasy, her chest was flushed, her eyes rolled back as veins on her neck popped out. In the darkness of her dorm room, Alexa groaned one last time, pushing her crotch into her finger, feeling sticky lubricant coating her clit. Her finger, now drenched with her own teenage fuck juices, began to explore her tiny breasts as the young girl caught her breath, her post-orgasm glow lighting up her entire face.

"Wow, that was intense," she thought to herself as she closed her eyes, wondering if somewhere back up in Orange County, a mere hour's drive north, her father was also doing the same. Little did she know that by the time she settled in and began exploring herself, her father, Marc, had already orgasmed while thinking about her, and that he was still sitting in her old room, holding a pair of her panties in hand -- a pair of panties soaked with his own cum from his orgasm, about to masturbate again thinking about his own daughter.

Just a conversation:

It was supposed to be just like any other conversation they'd had since she left for school nearly eight months ago, deciding UCSD would would be a better fit for her than the closer UCLA, which would have been up a half-an-hour car ride north of their suburban home in Orange County. Marc, a United States Army colonel, along with his family, had been relocated to Los Angeles for a desk job after more than 18 years in the Army. It was the break the family needed, and one Marc was happy to accept, as it allowed him to be home each night with his family, rather than the off-and-on deployments that have plagued them ever since Alexa was born.

As he kissed his wife goodnight, Marc went to his study and logged onto Facebook, his heart skipping a beat as he saw that Alexa was also on. Despite enjoying the quietness and personal time that he and Jill now had with Alexa gone, and more time to explore their robust sex life, the Army colonel missed his daughter dearly, and brought the mouse over her name as he clicked on it.

"Wow, a Thursday night and you're not out drinking? Isn't Thursday the new Friday?" he smiled as he hit Enter to begin yet another conversation with his daughter. Technology allowed them to keep each other close, despite being far apart, and each time he felt the need to hear her voice or catch up, she was but an e-mail or text message away.

Alexa smiled at her father's message - it was always like him, to be sarcastic yet loving at the same time. Such a greeting was his way of saying hi, his way of checking in on her, his way of telling her he loved her.

"Nope! No drinking for me tonight! Lots of homework. Besides, Brad is out of town," she answered. "How are you?"

"Good as good can be, I suppose," Marc typed, stopping for a second before continuing. "Mom is leaving for a business meeting tomorrow for several days, so she's sleeping. I am just playing on here!"

Although she knew that her mother was often out of town and that her father had gotten used to it over the 20-year marriage, Alexa couldn't help teasing as she began typing her reply,determined to tease her father, knowing they had a wonderful sex life and still loved each other just as the day they got married.

"Mom's leaving and you're playing on Facebook? Shouldn't you be playing with her? :)" she teased, knowing it would amuse her father.

"Oh, got that out of the way already," he replied, still innocently bantering with his daughter. "I am 44, Alexa, it's a once-a-night thing for me."

Witty and often quick with a response, a trait she inherented from both parents, Alexa began typing as soon as she saw his response, deciding to further push the limits, even if only innocently.

"Ahh, but when you were 43, it was, like, 5 times a day, right?" she teased before sending another line. "It wasn't as if I couldn't hear you guys."

Marc stopped for a moment to consider his daughter's response. It was true that he had a wonderful sex life with Jill, and that they were often noisy in their lovemaking, but it never occured to him that Alexa paid attention. In fact, the fact that she did pay attention sent shivers down his spine. For at least a year now, since she was a senior in high school, Marc had began noticing his daughter and more than once, found "impure" thoughts entering his mind each time he saw her and her friends. To sustain their sex lives, which never seemed to need any help, Marc and Jill had begun to roleplay at around the same time, with Jill often taking on the roles of her daughter's friends and Marc playing himself. The couple loved each other, and jealousy was never an issue. In fact, both Jill and Marc believed that explorations within a relationship prevented them from straying, and with gusto explored kinky roles that they'd never tell anyone outside of the bedroom.

But, even in all their honesty, Marc kept a long-guarded secret. He wanted his daughter. The first time he realized he wanted her, the soldier was overcame with guilt. It was the month after she'd just turned 18, and he was there for her high school's volleyball game. Arriving late, he could not find a seat and stood near the court instead. From that vantage point, he'd noticed the slender, tanned legs as a player from his daughter's team bent over, readying to defend her side of the court. His eyes moved up toward her butt, covered by the tiny black shorts and pushing out, firm and almost able to fit in the palm of his large hands, he imagined as he reminded himself to make a note to tell Jill later that night in their lovemaking session.

Back at that volleyball game, Marc imagined bending the young girl over and gliding his cock between her moist pussy lips, squeezing her cheeks as he rubbed his cockhead against her clit from behind. He drew a sharp breath as he thought of playing out the scene with Jill later that night. To Marc's shock, as the player turned out to be Alexa as she around to face him, her hand waving and her face glistened with sweat. He gave her a wave and a smile, yet millions of thoughts ran through his mind. At first guilt that he'd, even if unknowingly and for only a second, lusted after his daughter. Then, it was a sense of pride that he and Jill had produced such a beautiful daughter, and that he knew he hadn't been the only person in the crowd who had sexual thoughts about her.

That night, Marc couldn't keep his eyes off Alexa. With each movement she made, he began paying more attention to her body, from her breasts, tightly wrapped by her volleyshirt, pushing out like apples, to her thighs, firm and creamy, yet tanned from the time she'd spent in the sun swimming and playing soccer. As he moved his eyes up her thighs, he began to zero in on the tiny space that her shorts yielded, with a direct shot up her crotch. Though he couldn't make out much, Marc imagined her panties wrapping tightly around her crotch. For the first time in his life, he wondered and wanted to know what she'd look like naked, what was underneath and, as he crudely asked in his own mind, "Hmmm, does she shave her pussy?"

"Whoa, did I say something wrong?" Alexa typed yet again, having waiting for nearly a minute for a response, feeling bad that she'd teased her father into silence.

Snapped back into reality with her message, Marc swallowed hard, realizing that the trip down memory lane had turned him on, he typed quickly.

"Oh, no, no!" he typed, and stopping for a second to consider his next move, continued. "Just thinking of how much I am going to miss your mom for the next few days, that's all."

"Aww, poor daddy," Alexa shot back, full of empathy for her own father now. "It'll be okay. Brad's been gone for several days now, so I know how you feel."

Though she was reluctant to tell her father about it, had Brad been there, it wouldn't have been of much help anyway. Her boyfriend of several months, Alexa thought, was selfish in bed, and what's more, was uncreative - creating so much of a frustration for her that she'd considered breaking up with him.

"Well, you can always find someone else, I can't!" Marc responded, carefully measuring his response now, realizing he and his daughter were about to venture into new territories for them both. "I do love your mom, you know?"

At his response, Alexa found herself almost melting at her father's sweetness and decided to open up, or at the very least, have a more serious conversation with him.

"Oh, dad, that's sweet. Although I've always wondered how anyone can stay physically in love for that long," she responded, herself trying to find the secret to a satisfactory sexual relationship.

"Honestly, it's a lot of love and a lot of explorations as well," Marc responded, his heart pounding, knowing that if he set the trap just right, the conversation might just lead to where he wanted it to go, and perhaps in it all, he can create a fantasy or two in his mind for masturbation while his wife was gone.

"Oh?" Alexa typed back, the only response she could come up with. He'd piqued her interest, and although she knew her parents had wonderful sex lives, the young girl still did not know what made them last so long, and wanted, needed the secrets.

"Nothing complicated, just a lot of roleplay," Marc typed casually, almost letting her in on the secrets only known to he and his wife, yet setting the bait just enough that she'd have to ask for more before he told her. For him, this was cheap thrills. For him, talking about sex with his daughter, even in this capacity, of what got him off, of what turned he and her mother on, was all he needed to cum, and as the conversation progressed, Marc found himself more turned on.

"Oh! We've actually talked about that in my Human Sexuality class," Alexa answered, more curious now about her parents' sex life. "What types of roleplay?" she typed again, almost unaware at the magnitude of their conversation, and treating it as if she were having a conversation with a friend.

Marc breathed out deeply and stared at the screen. Had he opened the door to a conversation that he might regret later? After all, fantasies were one thing, but sharing the most intimate secrets with his own daughter about what got him off, despite having lusted after her, seemed unfatherly. Swallowing hard, he continued, letting his hormones getting the best of him. Before answering her, however, Marc set another trap.

"Promise you won't be grossed out?" he typed. "And that you won't tell mom? After all, it is our secret."

Intrigue and curiousity got the best of Alexa. "Dad, your secrets are safe with me, and I asked, so I won't be grossed out," she responded, adding a smile to reassure her father.

Feeling a surge of blood run through his body, Marc quickly responded, driven by his own hormones, yet still coherent enough to ensure he strategically answered her question, slowly leading her into his life of fantasies with her mother.

"A lot of roleplay your mom and I do involve your friends ..." he responded, hitting Enter and then sitting there, staring at the screen, his heart pounding at the tiny revealation, knowing it was the moment that could make or break the conversation.

As the message appeared on Alexa's screen, the freshman let out a gasp, taken aback by his confession yet not shocked, knowing such fantasies were common and being openminded enough to accept them as just fantasies. After all, she, too, had her own "taboo" fantasies, she thought.

"I can understand that," she responded. "Who? What about?" she pushed on, driven by curiousity now as she recalled her high school friends and wondered which one her parents might have acted out a fantasy about.

"Now you're getting away too deep with this," Marc responded, feinting reluctance to continue with the conversation, yet hoping with all his might that she would push him further.

"Oh, come on, dad!" Alexa responded. "It's not like you're really doing it and now you've got me all curious, and it's not like I am a prude. Please?" she typed, adding yet another smiley face, this time with a wink.

"Remember Emily? Most of our fantasies were about her ..." Marc stopped for a second, again planning to fed the news to her in small bits. "But also Brianna and Kristen ..." he hit Enter and waited for a response as his body tensed. Feeling a need for fresh air, Marc unplugged the computer from its cord and walked out to their backyard. There, under the stars, he lit a Marlboro and sat down on the lawn chair, waiting for his daughter's response.

"Wow! I can understand that, they were very pretty," Alexa responded as she recalled her friends and the many times they'd come over for sleepovers her senior year. "So, like, how would the roles be played out? Was it you and mom and them? Or them and you? That's kind of confusing," she inquired, unknowingly digging herself deeper into the conversation. Though it'd never crossed her mind in a sexual way, Alexa found herself breathing deeper as she imagined her parents having sex, while talking about her friends.

"It's a little different each time," Marc responded, again carefully crafting the answer. "Sometimes, it's your mom playing one of them and me playing me, sometimes we'd just talk about them and help each other get off, sometimes, it's more taboo," he typed, opening the door yet a little wider, realizing that he'd pushed the boundaries a little further by using the words "get off," and hinting at taboos. Determined to push the conversation further, though he did not know where it would lead, Marc set another trapped. "And, by the way, they were very pretty, yes. But you were always prettier."

"Wow, that's ... I don't know, pretty kinky," Alexa responded, imagining her mom pretending to be her friend Emily as her father touched her between the legs and kissed her deeply. and all the sudden realizing how hot her dorm room had become. "And that's not taboo? What's more taboo?" she asked as his compliment for her appeared on the screen. "Aww, and thanks, dad!"

"Kinky good or kinky bad?" he shot back, taking control of the conversation. "And as for taboo," he continued, "I am not sure if we want to actually go there."

"Kinky is good! Gross is bad," she responded, smiling at her father's need for reassurance. "Dad, you're fine. I am fine. We're just .... sharing. And, it's not like you're saying anything I haven't heard in school before, so go on."

"Glad you think kinky is good," Marc responded, electronically winking at her as he responded. "And, as for taboo ..." he stopped typing as he let it sink in, readying her for what was about to come.

"Yes?" Alexa winked back, and swallowed hard, excited by the secrets her father was sharing with her, and the nature of the conversation. True, this was a conversation with her father, yet at the same time, the young girl appreciated the intimacy of the trust her father had for her, in letting her in on secrets about he and her mother.

"Sometimes, I'd pretend to be Emily's father," Marc typed, and staring at the words for about thirty seconds, finally hit Enter as he exhaled a cloud of smoke, his heart almost leaping out of her on chest in the process.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Chatting with Daddy Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds