• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Shopping Spree Ch. 03

Shopping Spree Ch. 03

I woke up the next morning and jacked off two more times before going to work. It was a stressful night, but looking back I thought it was very erotic. A fantasy come true, but thank goodness I had the disk and she was out of my life. Only after I had got to the office I realized that my phone and wallet were missing. Shit!!! That friggin' woman, I thought. Shit, shit, shit.

As I walked past Janet, the receptionist; she told me that a Ms. Melissa had called to confirm our dinner meeting tonight to further discuss her proposal . She cocked her head to one side "Are you blushing?" I took the note and hurried off without replying. AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again she threw me off my axis. Proposal, what proposal?

All morning I tried to work, but all I could think of was Melissa and the web she had me wrapped in. Even though the madder I got thinking of my situation I also got more and more excited. I called my smart phone and it went right to what used to be my voice mail message.

I was now greeted by Melissa saying "Hi, John can't come to the phone right now. He's between my legs cleaning out the mess he just made; right panty boy?" Even worse was that I then replied "Mmmmmm, so tasty. I cant get enough." I tried to log on to my account to change this, but my password and security questions had also been changed. The same for my e-mail accounts.

By lunchtime I was frantic. I left the office to go see her and try to set things straight. My first stop to her house was nothing short of a slap in the face. A mixed Asian or oriental woman answered the door. Young and very attractive, however she could barley speak English. "No, Marissa. You go now. I rivey here, Marissa no rivey here." she repeated over and over.

I tried to keep my composure as I raced to the mall. After a heated exchange with a fiery redhead at the lingerie store I was sure I had gone insane. The lady at the store told me she had never heard of a Melissa and she didn't need to check the security tapes since there were no cameras in the store. I thought I was going to faint.

By the time I had gotten back to the office I was pale, sweating and in a near state of panic. "Mr. Smith?" the receptionist said while trying suppress a laugh "Ms. Melissa called back for you. I tried reaching you on your cell, but it went right to voice mail. She said it would help if I could wear the same outfit as our last meeting." She winked, blew me a kiss, then stuck her tongue out and began to flick it. "Oh, Mr.Smith, now you're really blushing." I walked away without a word.

I spent the remainder of the day thinking about what I had gotten into. I went home cleaned up and put on my lingerie under my clothing. My emotions ranged from embarrassment to anger to lust. I was utterly drained by the time I arrived at the restaurant. Although I was early I found her already seated and waiting.

The anger I felt melted away the instant I saw her. She motioned for me to sit down and I meekly complied. She was simply ravishing in her tight black dress with her ample cleavage exposed. Her make up and flowing black hair made her icy bright blue eyes appear to glow.

"I'm glad you could make it" she said as I sat there silently. "I really wanted to see you again."

"Look, Ms. Melissa or whoever you are. I really don't appreciate what you're doing. In fact I-" I was cut off before I could finish.

"Of course you do, don't lie. In fact you enjoy it. I've read your postings and the stories you've kept as drafts on your pseudonym e-mail accounts. I bet you jacked off before you went to bed last night. Then I'm sure you took care of that morning hard-on right away and then again in the shower. All the time thinking of me and your sexy undies. This is exactly what you've been craving, haven't you?" she whispered as she leaned in and leered at me.

"I've had fantasies, but-" she cut me off again.

"But you've thought you'd never find a woman to help you enjoy them. Right; too afraid; too embarrassed?" I nodded as she leaned back. "Well, didn't you have a good time last night?" I nodded again as the waiter came to take our order, but she didn't stop for him.

"And I know you enjoyed yourself at the store. Licking up your own cum while trying on panties for your online mistress." The waiter cleared his throat and asked if he should come back. Without even looking up she ordered for the both of us and continued. "If this isn't what you wanted why did you let yourself get caught at the store? Why do you go online looking for more humiliating tasks from a mistress you'll never meet? Why did you wear your sexy undies tonight?"

She took a sip of her drink and leaned in a spoke very slowly "If this isn't what you want then why do you have a raging hard on right now?" I blushed at what I knew was true, but tried to deny it. "Stand up then, let me see." she replied with a smile.

I declined. She was playing chess with me and she just put me in check.

"I'll make you a deal." she said as she slid my cell phone and wallet across the table. "If this really isn't what you wanted then we can have a nice dinner and after you pay for it; you can get up and walk out the door. Or you can submit to me and I'll make all of your wildest fantasies come true."

I sat there stunned and before I could respond she spoke again. "One caveat though, if you say no you can never ever go back to these websites nor look for an online mistress, and trust me I'll find out, cause if you do I'll forward the video on your cell phone to everyone on your contact list." I picked up the phone and started up the video. The video was of me, last night, dressed in lingerie, begging to jack off, refusing her advances, eating my own cum. I put down the phone and looked at her. She won. She knew it. Her grin said so.

"What is it you ask of me Ms. Melissa?" I replied sheepishly. Check mate.

"Mmmmmm. You'll find out my pet, you'll find out." She slid a small box across the table. I opened it and looked inside. "Go to the bathroom and follow the directions." I looked again in the box at the CB-6000, lock and key, a piece of paper and the shot glass. I got up and went to the bathroom. I read the note carefully three times. I had to jack off twice into the glass before I got soft enough to fit the device on what was to become Ms. Melissa's cock.

I carried the glass of cum and the key back to Ms. Melissa and knelt down next to her. "Ms. Melissa , I am forever grateful that you have allowed me to place myself in chastity and please accept this key as ownership of my pathetic manhood. I am not worthy enough to have it and I need a strong competent woman such as yourself to posses it for me." I could feel more and more eyes turn towards me as I waited for a reply.

"If you understand that your cock and balls are now my property to do as I please and you must now earn the right to use them, then continue." she said as she swung her feet out from under the table to me.

"I understand, Ms. Melissa" I leaned down and kissed her feet. I then attached my key to an ankle bracelet. I was shocked to she at least six other keys on the chain. I rose up and sat back in my seat. She held up her martini glass and I lifted up my glass of cum with a shaky hand and we toasted our new arraignment.

"I'm proud of you panty boy" she said almost beaming. "You were going to get yourself into some real trouble on your own, but you came to your senses and under my watchful eye you'll be ok." She continued talking throughout most of dinner.

Almost ignoring anything I had to say and never answering any questions I had. "I've read some of the stuff you've posted and written. You're a very kinky panty boy. I got so hot reading them. I cant wait to see you live out some of your most depraved desires."

I blushed and my heart started racing. I thought of the things I wrote. Dear God, I screamed in my head, those were just some ideas. I could never do those things for real. Was she serious? Yes, she was. I know she is. I felt my eyes watering up and fought it back. She stopped mid sentence. "Are you going to cry?" she asked almost shocked.

I stammered a reply "I'm just happy that you've finally taken charge of your cock and balls. I don't deserve them."

"Well, don't get all mushy on me yet." An evil grin spread across her face. "You'll have plenty of time to cry later on. Now wait here I've got something to tend to." She rose from her chair and smoothed her dress out. Picked up her purse and pinched my cheek before spinning around and walking away.

I sat and waited for 15 or 20 minutes before the waiter came with the bill. Looking at the tab I was shocked to see it was nearly two hundred dollars. "Your date was very specific, sir." the waiter looked me up and down once as he spoke. Did he know? Shit. "You are paying for this table and the other couple over there." He pointed but the table was now empty. "Uh, they were just there. An Asian girl and..."

"A redhead." I cut him off as I handed him my credit card. I paid the bill and looked through the restaurant, the bar and the parking lot; confirming what I already knew. Gone, long gone. She was like a wisp of a fragrant flower. As fleeting as it is intoxicating. I walked to the car thinking of the cage I now had on and no way of contacting its owner. Her cock began to stir. A note was left on my car that only said 'Wait, I'll be in touch.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Shopping Spree Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds