• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Are You My Dominatrix? Ch. 03

Are You My Dominatrix? Ch. 03

*Please read parts 1 and 2 so this story will make sense to you, also, feedback is appreciated! The past two stories had some more sexual content in them than this one. If you are only here for that then go near the ending of the story, but if you are here for the storyline begin reading here because it's going to start to get REALLY interesting.*

Day 3

Last night was absolutely amazing. I didn't want to get out of bed so I could just daydream about what happened between my master and me, but I knew I had a lot of chores to do today and I wanted to get to the book store as soon as possible.

I started making the preparations for my master's lunch that I would drive down to her office. As it was cooking in the oven, I quickly did all of my chores. It finished baking as soon as I finished my chores. Master left a note to wear whatever I wanted because she wouldn't have much time to play with me, because today was a very big and busy schedule for her as well. This of course made me sad, because my pussy was already craving her cock.

I dropped her lunch off and she kissed me goodbye. I headed to the bookstore. As soon as I got in, I went right to the sci-fi section because I am highly interested in vampires, ghosts, and all that jazz.

"Well, hello there."

I looked up to find a blonde with a pink plaid skirt and black blouse on that showed her tummy. I was at a good enough angle to look up her skirt and to see a bulge; she was a dominatrix.

"Um, hi," I wasn't sure what to say. I knew she was a dominatrix, therefore in no shape or form could I blow her off. That is like disrespecting the Queen of England. On the other hand, I'm not sure if my master would allow me talking to another person without her permission, ESPECIALLY another dominatrix.

"I am Cynthia, I specialize in the sci-fi section."

"Oh, you work here?"

"Sure do! I love books, especially this kind," she bent down over me, put her arm around my shoulder, and grabbed a book about a vampire romance. "I brought this one back home with me one day to show my slave, she's currently four months into her pregnancy, and she loved it."

I took the same book off the shelf and put it into my basket. "Sounds good to me," I said with a giggle. She put the book back, once again with her arm around my shoulders. I had a feeling she was flirting with me, but not too sure why since she had her own slave back home.

"Do you have a dominatrix?"

I blushed at the question, "Yes."

"Awww, what a shame." With that, she gently stroked my breast and walked over to another customer. I was struck by the actions of this girl I just met. She was just so... What's the word?... Straightforward! I watched her; she didn't seem to flirt with the other customers like she had flirted with me. Is it possible for a dominatrix to have two slaves? Or on the other hand, is it possible for a slave to have two masters? I would think it'd be possible to have two slaves because you're in command of both of them, but to have two masters would just be confusing. Maybe that is why she backed off but wasn't afraid to flirt in the first place...

All I know is that I have only been a part of the dominatrix/slave life for a little and I learn something new every day. All I know is that I am craving my master's cock and I want to get home as soon as possible. I was rung up and paid my bill and left. I went to the grocery store which was between the book store and my house.

I waited for the butcher to cut my meat when I saw what looked like a dominatrix and a slave walking towards me. They stopped behind me; they were waiting in line for the butcher.

"I'm just so nervous," the slave said.

"It's ok. I heard it isn't that hard of a procedure. You just stay in the clinic for about nine months, every month you get a week to be with your master."

"But mistress, I'll miss you too much!"

"Now now, didn't you promise me you would do anything I asked you to do?"

"Well, yes..."

"Then that means you should do this for me. I just want a little girl of our own, ok?"

"Ok, mistress..."

"Don't worry, nine months will be over quicker than you think." The master finished talking by the time the butcher approached the counter.

"Here you go, miss," she said.

"Thank you." I gave her a tip and proceeded to getting my other items rung up. I looked at the news stand next to the counter, it read:

February 12th, 2173 Childbirth - Should the mothers really be separated from their mistresses that long without the right to know why?

And then it clicked in my head, the ladies behind me were talking about childbirth. This was a very touchy subject with me that I never learned much about. But apparently, not too many people did. Next to the papers was a book called The Extinct Species. On the cover was a shirtless girl who had a very short haircut, a strong square jaw, and what looked like to be a flat chest with a lot of muscle. She also seemed to have some hair stubble on her upper lip and around there jaw.

I thought this was kind of odd, it didn't look like a girl at all. I picked up the book and read inside the cover.

"Once upon a time ago there was once a thing on this planet called a man. They were much like today's dominatrices. The only differences were that they didn't have to take pills to get what dominatrixes have. This book has been outlawed in the country for a very long time but has finally been released. Find out what happened to them, and find out if they still exist, just under a watchful eye."

This absolutely made no sense to me. I put the book back down. Maybe one of these days, but for now, I would rather not read some propaganda on a false subject as a "man." Whatever it was, if my master wanted me to know about it, she would have told me.

I got home and put all the groceries away and prepared dinner. I was setting the table as my master walked in. "Something smells good," she stated.

"Thank you." There were a few moments of silence. "Master?"

"Yes?"

I filled our plates and we began eating. "Do you know anything about a... man?"

She dropped her fork. "A what?"

"A man."

She picked it back up again. "No."

I had a feeling she was lying but I didn't want to press the subject further. After dinner and dessert we went to our special room. I took off all of my clothes, took all of hers off, and she lay down. I could tell by her actions that she wanted me to service her. I have learned quite a bit in the past few days.

I massaged her chest; she really seemed to like it. I played with one of her nipples while sucking the other and she started moaning, "Oh yes."

I kept playing with them until I was all the way down to her cock. I started by licking the tip of it ever so gently and then licking the bottom part of her cock up and down. I started to massage her balls while doing this. She moaned in pleasure.

Then I surprised her by taking her whole cock into my mouth at once and deep throating her. "Oh fuck yes, you're my dirty little slave."

I started fucking my mouth with her cock until she came to her orgasm and came in my mouth. I swallowed every drop of it like it was precious gold.

"Ride me you little slut."

I got on top of my master. I positioned my pussy right above her cock and went down on it. I let a moan escape my lips as I started riding it up and down. We fucked faster and faster until she came inside my pussy and then I came shortly after her. I continued to fuck her, our cum mixing together, she seemed to like the effort. I could feel her getting harder inside of me and we continued to fuck until we both came a second and third time.

We fell asleep together.

*I hope everyone enjoyed this story. I am going to try and post a new story every six days. On average, Literotica takes about three days to post a story so it may sometimes be three days. Just in case I have a shortage of ideas (right now I have a few stories lined up so that shouldn't be a problem for a while) or Literotica rejects my story for whatever reason, I plan to have a new part to this story out every six days. Also, sometimes I write a short story so make sure you check those out. Thanks guys!*

Also, thank you April Showers for editing this story for me! <3 If anyone would like to permanently edit my stories, let me know. Someone experienced would be very helpful. Thanks for reading!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Are You My Dominatrix? Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds