• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Apartment 12-D, the First Time

Apartment 12-D, the First Time

He was hesitant at first to open the mail, when he heard the ping of email. The first one was what he expected, the series of images from the web cam he had brought when he used the key he had been sent, to go to the apartment. It was an average but upscale place, like most of the others on the West Side, brick exterior, token balconies, a long hallway, the metal door with several locks. Inside, it was pleasant in a typical sort of way; oak parquet floors, white walls, a medium grade Oriental rug and a wall of books in the living room, stainless steel and light wood in the small kitchen. Pottery Barn with a touch of Restoration Hardware for ironic accessories, a few antiques from the old family home suggesting grander days.

The images taken from his camera where clear, starting with him shown near the door, wearing dark sweater and pants, boots, and the nylon stocking mask. The rest of the series was what he had planned, more or less: the door opening, him grabbing the smaller man who entered, threatening him with the claim of a weapon, pushing him roughly to one of two chairs from the neat dining table, in the center of the room. The images showed him holding the man down, using nylons to tie his wrists to the chair, pulling off the victim's necktie to fashion a gag, knotted behind his head. His eyes were wide, his cheeks puffed out.

The second email had images which showed his surprise, when the door opened and she walked in. He was expecting a cleaning woman, in a flat cotton dress and hair wrap, as scheduled. Instead, she wore a stylish long coat, with high heels that made her much taller, and her expression was stern, not surprised. When the coat was removed, she wore a black leather corset, her breasts swelling over the top, black gloves, and black stockings to match her tall patent heels.

He was tying Kevin's elbows to the chair, when she walked closer. "Do it more thoroughly, David, so he really thinks about it. Open his shirt. And take down his pants." He recalled his surprise, and embarrassment- he had never touched a man before. With awkwardness, he unbuttoned the shirt and tugged it open to expose the chest, then fumbled with the belt buckle and zipper before pulling the pants and underwear down below the knees. He looked away as he continued to use nylons to tie Kevin, ankles and knees lashed to the chair, but could see the victim becoming aroused in spite of himself. The chair was set facing the bookcases, so the bound man could not see the rooms behind him, and could only try to speak into the silk tie that gagged him. The images she had sent showed the process, with the final ones focused on Kevin both bound and fully aroused his face hot with shame.

The third series of images clicked open, taken from her other camera, after she pushed him into the study. They were out of sight but not out of hearing. "David, get out of those clothes, put these on, and be quick!" He stood next to her, as she was dressed in black leather, and saw she was holding out to him a black leather set of straps, and a small piece of fabric. He looked, and realized it was a sort of slave harness, and peach nylon panties. He looked down, and then slipped off his sweater, kicked off the boots, and slid down his trousers, then the underwear. Standing naked for a moment, in someone's typical home, with a barely dressed woman, felt very odd, but he pulled the small panties on with difficulty as she laughed. The harness took some study, to see how it fastened around his chest and buckled, hiding nothing but making his status clear as something now owned and controlled, just decorated. The smooth feel of the panties gripped him, in spite of his instant arousal.

"The boots, too, I think, then brace yourself in the doorway"

He pulled his leather boots back on, then went to the door of the room, facing outwards, his hands and feet at the four corners of the opening, making an X. When the sharp snap of leather stung his ass, he looked up quickly but kept quiet, as she showed him the purple suede flogger and then used it on his back, legs, and ass, counting 50 strokes. In the images he saw now, all of this was clear; his heavy body accented by the straps, the ridiculous contrast of textures with the smooth panties and heavy masculine boots, and the silent pain in his face. Her small body was accentuated by the tight leather and nylons, a contrast with her bare white shoulders. There was pleasure in her face as she made him jump, and in seeing beyond him the bound man able to hear but not see what was happening.

Her hand had touched his skin, to feel the heat there now, then a cold chain leash was clipped to his harness. The images showed him on hands and knees, as she led him through the apartment, to kneel on the Oriental rug out of sight behind the other man. She held the leash tight, as she brought her body against his face, pressing the leather she wore against his mouth. His head was tilted up, as she rode his face, so that he could feel her heat, and the hardness of her clit as she rubbed him, and her aroma of leather and musk and flowery scent, but was not allowed to touch her, even with his tongue. He was an object, clear in the image, as she brought herself to orgasm on him, her thighs around his head as she pulled hard on the chain.

The man in the chair had to listen to her come, unable to see, but forced to imagine. The photos made clear too his arousal during this, as he heard her. She was laughing in the final set of images, after her own satisfaction, to see the two men both captive in different ways and both visibly hard and aroused. With a pull on the leash, she had brought David to stand in front of the chair, displayed in leather harness, panties and boots, while Kevin was bound half naked to the chair.

"David, I want you to come now, since this situation excites you both- two sluts with no control now." She reached forward to pull the panties down, moving him closer to the chair, and reached between his legs to cup his balls and hard cock. "David, I want you to come, right away, and on this poor bound boy, your victim." She took the leather flogger and struck his ass hard, as he took his hand to his hard cock, another first, touching himself as others watched. He came quickly, with the novelty and visual images of it, ejaculating on the chest and body of the bound man, and then pulled away as he gasped and was breathing hard.

The last images showed him dressed again, leaving with a kiss from the woman, who then closed the door and went to the man in the chair. She had not sent him images of what happened next. The next email that popped up was also from her; he saw the subject was "next time."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Apartment 12-D, the First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds