• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Please, Just Once

Please, Just Once

She shut her hazel eyes tight then reopened them in a feeble attempt to regain her vision. She jerked her arms hard, hoping, praying the binds around her wrists would loosen. She hung her head; so tired. He'd been at it for hours and it didn't seem he'd ever stop...then again, she somehow knew he would, if only for a brief moment. Tanner had always liked to take time to admire his "masterpiece" as he called it. Korrie shivered, her body covering with tiny goose bumps, causing her pinkish, rather small nipples to harden. Her frame was tall, with long, smooth legs. Her hands were petite; making it particularly difficult to find restraints that didn't allow them to slip through to freedom. The small indent of her waist was accented by her wide-set hips while her stomach dipped slightly in the front, only to curve out once more, showing off her full, small breasts. Korrie heaved a sigh, causing her chest to rise and fall with the harsh breath. She wiggled her feet which made Tanner eye her cautiously; curiously...he never bound her feet, yet she'd never kicked him or used them as weapons...never even tried to stop him from penetrating her.

He stalked over to her before running a hand up the inside of her thigh. Korrie's mouth opened in a silent moan as he thrust her legs apart, dropping to his knees to press his mouth against her open, wet hole. She jerked forward and inhaled sharply, gripping onto the arm of the chair. Tanner grinned and pushed his tongue barely inside her as he swirled it around in a circle, then replaced it with two of his lengthy fingers before using his palm to rub hard against her clit. Korrie's body uttered a shudder as she felt the tension run from her toes to the ends of her dark auburn hair. She bit down on her lip hard, squeezing her eyes shut once more and just when she had finally regained her sight. Tanner's defined build twitched at her reaction while he pulled his two digits out of her core before licking them clean. He savored the taste of her juices allowing his other hand to trail up Korrie's silky skin to her small, round nipples before he captured one between his index and middle finger beginning to roll it side to side. Her lips parted to release a mediocre shriek as she felt Tanner tug hard on her sensitive flesh. Korrie created a rocking motion with her hips, causing a wet streak to line the maple wood finish of the chair she had been confined to.

Tanner's broad shoulders tensed at her expression of ecstasy, he snarled and slapped her clit hard, causing Korrie's shriek to elevate in pitch and audibility. His lips peeled back into a grin as he gave her hot, dripping sex a soft pat, causing her to flinch, "'Atta girl...scream like the whore you are..." He forced two fingers roughly inside Korrie's begging hole once more, smacking his palm against her lips as he pushed his appendages in far, hooking his fingers, dragging them along her inner wall. Her body jerked as she writhed against his hand, attempting to tilt her head up, but to no avail she found her skull pressed firmly against the back of the chair, the restraint around her neck causing her breath to get caught in her throat as she struggled. Tanner grinned deviously watching her slender body squirm from what he was doing, the hard length between his legs twitched with anticipation as he felt her slick tunnel tighten while he groped deeper, inserting another digit into the tight passage.

Korrie's wiggling became more frantic as her body rushed with pleasure, she dare not make a sound for she knew if what came from her mouth wasn't a scream, he'd make her suffer; not allow her to release...she'd been good this time...perhaps he'd reward her. Another finger slipped into her hole and Korrie tensed, letting out a scream as her sensitive inner walls were stretched almost to the breaking point. Tanner's grin spread further, practically touching each of his lobes as he worked his digits in and out of Korrie hard and fast, relishing the feel of her slickness against his fingertips. Her body jerked and trembled while most of his hand pumped into Korrie's wetness, she squeezed her eyes shut tightly, biting back each moan as she felt him expand her core, gripping at the inside as if he were trying to break through the flesh.

Then, as suddenly as they were thrust into her sopping wet box, the fingers were pulled out causing Korrie to open her eyes, observing Tanner curiously. She gritted her teeth and braced herself as he grabbed onto her hips hard, jerking her forward on the chair, causing the restraint around her neck to be pushed into the bottom of her chin while the leather binding around her ribs pressed her breasts into her throat. Her eyes went wide as Tanner slammed his hardened member into her, making Korrie utter a scream in painful pleasure. Tanner's strong build rocked and pushed against Korrie, knocking the head of his length into her back wall, each time a loud smack echoed through the cellar as their bodies slapped into each other. She squeezed her eyes shut tightly as she neared release, she knew better than to ask, so she waited to be told to climax...Tanner continued to force his thick being in and out of her velvet vice, making it contract and expand with every thrust, pushing Korrie every so closer to the limit.

Her lip was caught between her teeth as she bit down hard on the soft flesh, piercing the skin with her canines while Tanner mercifully used her for his own gain. He gritted his teeth together firmly allowing a grinding noise to emanate from the bones scraping against one another, while his thrusts became more violent, knocking the chair backwards, causing it to slam into the wall before Korrie screamed out. Her orgasm was inevitable; however, it was cut short as she felt Tanner's hot fluid fill her hole, causing his juice to spill from her, splashing on the floor. Her eyes widened as he got off of her, turning to leave, frantically she began to plead with him, "Please! Master, please! I was good this time...I didn't do anything wrong, please let me cum!" Tanner shot a glare at her and walked back over to Korrie's whimpering figure, beaten, laced with beads of sweat as her hair fell messily into her soft face. "Please...just once..." Korrie groaned loudly as he forced her labia open, fully presenting her clit to him before he brought a hand down hard on top of it.

She screamed; feeling her climax push towards sweet release, then ease off once more as Tanner released her, his massive frame looming over her as he kissed her cheek lightly before he whispered in her ear. "I cannot be too nice my pet...it's your punishment for making me want you so much..." and with that, he walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. He had left Korrie restrained; he knew if she wanted it bad enough, she'd get loose and solve her little dilemma. Tanner pressed his ear against the door, marveling at the sweet sounds of suffering his girl was letting escape her lips with no remorse. Finally he heard Korrie's pleasured moans bless his eardrums. He grinned once more before heading up the stairs, "Good girl...I knew you could do it." The light to the stairwell was flipped off as the door to the top of the landing was shut behind Tanner...He'd go back down in a few hours to fetch her, but for now...he just wanted the blissful release of sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Please, Just Once

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds