• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mark's Wife is Too Hot Ch. 02

Mark's Wife is Too Hot Ch. 02

12

Over the next two days, Mark and Denise barely said a word to each other. They were both, mad, and embarrassed, and a little confused. Despite being completely humiliated that night, Mark found himself constantly jerking off to the thoughts that played out during and after the contests. He was also fantasising about Erin a lot, and fucking her huge breasts. Mark's plan was to just wait and see what Denise said. Mark assumed the longer they didn't talk, the better the chance she would forget about the strap on.

Denise on the other hand didn't really know what to do about the situation. She was so drunk and angry that night, that her emotions kind of got the best of her. She sort of regretted it and wanted to call off the bet with Mark. At the same time though, sucking on those huge penises really made Denise miss having a larger dick, and made her wonder what the strap on would feel like. Plus, she was sure mark would have made her get the boob job, and one hundred percent would have taken all those blow jobs. It wasn't until three days after the bet that Denise finally decided what to do.

"I say, make him do it," Michelle said. "I even have a hollowed out strap on you could use, you will absolutely love it," she went on.

The two girls were at the gym, working out, while discussing Denise's dilemma. The entire hour Michelle made it her goal to get Denise to try the strap on, but Denise would never completely agree or disagree. Finally, when Michelle dropped Denise off at home, she grabbed the large plastic penis from her back seat and gave it to Denise.

"Just in case you decide to try it," Michelle said, smiling ear to ear.

"Wow, it's so life like, the color, the veins...where did you get this?" Denise asked, entranced by the feel of it in her hands.

"You can thank me later," Michelle said as she drove away.

Denise walked towards the door with the huge dick in her hands. She knew right then and there, she had to have that thing inside her.

That night Denise got all dressed up in a sexy, little, red, two piece lingerie set and went to the guestroom Mark was staying in.

She walked in and right away started kissing him. Mark was so happy, his wife had come to him the best way imaginable. He assumed this meant that he wouldn't have to pay his part of the bet. The couple made out, dry humped, and felt each other up for 20 minutes before they were both naked. Denise then took Mark and led him into their room. They continued to kiss and caress each other until Denise pushed Mark down onto his back and began to slowly suck Mark's penis.

"Oh baby...I can't take much more," Mark said after only about 2 minutes.

"Ok, I guess you should fuck me then, are you ready?" Denise asked, as she continued to toy with his penis.

"OK! You don't have to tell me twice," Mark replied as he got up to mount his beautiful wife.

If she wasn't sure before, she was sure now. Mark hopping up with his little penis bobbing up and down. She had never fully realized how small his penis was. It wasn't just that it was short, it was thin too. It seemed so much less exciting then the big plastic dick she had in her hands earlier. Mark's penis looked almost cute at the moment.

"Wait...first put this on," Denise said as she reached under the bed and grabbed the strap on cock that Michelle had given her,

"What??," Mark said. His whole body tingled in horror. She was really going to make him do it. Mark was stunned, not only at her going through with it, but the size and realness of the strap on was amazing. It looked to be almost 9 inches, thick, and veiny.

"Listen, if you want to cum tonight, put on the cock and fuck me. A deal is a deal," Denise said.

Mark didn't protest anymore. Instead he went over to the plastic cock and slid his little penis into the opening, and strapped it on to his body. It was actually a little snug in there, and the feeling of the massive rod coming off his body felt great. Mark lubed up the cock and slid it into his beautiful woman.

"OHHHHHHH, what a feeling!," Denise screamed out right away.

Mark just sat in her. He literally had no feeling at all. He was as humiliated as he had ever been.

"Don't just sit there baby. Fuck me!," Denise said.

Mark snapped out of it and began to fuck his wife with the huge fake cock. He pumped his hips in and out as fast as he could. Mark had never fucked so hard before, his real penis would never be able to take this much friction.

"Fu...uhh..uuh...kkk Mee ee.....Fu...uhh...uhh...kkk Mee ee," was all Denise could really say, in between thrusts. It had been over 4 years since she had a cock even 7 inches inside her, and that was nowhere near this thick. She had forgotten what it felt to be really filled and really fucked.

Finally after 25 minutes, 4 different positions, and 2 orgasms from Denise, the two stopped. Mark took off the strap on, but his dick was still hard as a rock. He positioned himself in front of Denises's pussy, ready to have his turn.

Denise, however, was dripping wet in sweat, her whole body was in a euphoric state, and she wanted nothing to do with Mark's tiny penis at the moment.

Mark thrusted forward, aiming for her pussy, but right at the last second Denise put her hands in front of the promise land and Mark was blocked from entering.

"I'm too worn out. Jerk off on my ass. Just make sure to clean it up after," Denise said as she rolled over and began to fall asleep.

Mark was too horny and embarrassed to argue. He took his small penis in his hand and jerked. Less then a minute later he felt the feeling approach and shot his load onto his wife's spectacular ass. He then took a towel and started wiping the cum off of her. This was going to be a long two month's for Mark.

Over the next three or four weeks, their relationship was great. They were a normal happy couple, except at night, Mark would slip on a huge plastic cock and fuck his wife silly. Denise began asking Mark to fuck her with the strap on more then once a day, and now it was up to 3 or 4 times a day. Mark didn't need anytime to recover and he could even put his soft penis inside it and fuck her just as good. Denise couldn't get enough of that huge thing inside her.

Mark on the other hand was barely getting any action at all. Denise had the 9 inch strap on and didn't have much need for Mark's 5 inch boner. He would end up jerking off on his wife, or stroking it in the shower while imagining he was fucking Erin's tits. He decided he had to fuck his wife with his dick, soon.

The next night, Mark was busy pounding his wife with a mold of a stranger's cock, planning out a way to slip his dick in when she wasn't paying attention. 20 minutes later, she collapsed on the bed and closed her eyes.

"Go jerk it in the bathroom baby. Stoke it nice and good for me." she said as she saw Mark's hard dick emerge from under the strap on.

"OK," Mark replied and acted as if he was going into the bathroom.

Mark waited till it seemed like she was totally unaware of him and then he snuck up so he was positioned in between her legs. Without hesitating, he quickly shoved his hard dick into her freshly fucked pussy. He slid in with almost no resistance.

"What are you doing" Denise shot up quickly as he pounded away at her loose vagina

"I'm fucking you, you're my wife," Mark said.

Denise smiled and laid back down. She just laughingly mumbled, "Whatever."

Mark realized his penis must of felt like a finger to her, after that beast of a fake cock had fucked her for a month straight. She made no reaction to him fucking her. It was as if she could easily take a nap as he fucked her as hard as he could. The only positive was that this was as long as he had ever lasted.

Finally, after 10 minutes of fucking her he started moaning and shot his load inside her, and then he fell down on her. His body pressing against hers, his small dick shriveling up inside her vagina.

"You can fuck me whenever you want from now on," Denise whispered into Mark's ear. "Just as long as you fuck me with the strap on first, and you eat me out afterwards," she said.

Then she turned them over so she was on top of him and slid up so her pussy was right over his mouth. Then she dropped down, so she was literally straddling his face. Right as she buried his face in her pussy, she decided to share Saturday's plans with him.

"James and Michelle are coming over; we are going to have a bar b q and go in the hot tub. I'm sure you'll be excited, you'll get to see Michelle in a bikini," she said. Mark was not excited though, he wanted nothing to do with cocky, big dick James, coming over his house.

Denise then rid Mark's face as he sucked her clit and pussy for 20 minutes. She got 2 orgasms, he got a creampie.

"Guess who's hereeeeee," James said loudly as he entered the house.

It was Saturday afternoon already and James and Michelle had arrived. James was wearing a tight grey wifebeater, showing off his huge toned arms. Michelle was right behind him, wearing tiny little shorts and a tank top over her bikini. Mark drooled as he felt her large bust press up against his chest as they hugged hello.

He was so distracted by her bulging chest that he almost didn't notice the way James molested his wife's ass as they hugged. What's worse, she just laughed it off, like it was no big deal.

The 4 of them ate, drank, and talked for a couple hours. It was very casual and friendly, Mark was surprised at how nice James was being. They all had been drinking a lot though, and Mark knew that could lead to some compromising situations. As if on cue, Denise announced, "Let's all get in the hot tub!"

She then dropped her sarong and took off her t shirt. Mark's jaw dropped. Her bikini was so tiny, it just covered up her nipples. Her thong was even smaller, you could see her entire ass. She did look amazing though.

James dropped his shorts and you could tell Denise's body had an effect on him. His tiny spedo was already clung to his large semi erect penis. Michelle was next as she took off her tiny shorts and tank top. Her bikini was far less revealing then Jason would have hoped. It barely showed any cleavage at all. Michelle smiled at Jason, as if knowing this would frustrate him. Mark was already in his baggy bathing suit so he simply removed his shirt and the 4 of them got in the hot tub.

The talk had quited down and they were all enjoying the warmness of the heating water, when James dropped the bomb that changed the couples relationship forever.

"So how does it feel to be fucking your wife with my dick?" James asked. "I mean I am sure she's been enjoying it, after your little guy."

"What? What the fuck are you talking about?" Mark asked, confused as to what was going on.

"Oh wait, you guys don't know? You have to be kidding me," James started laughing hysterically.

"What is he talking about Michelle?" Denise asked.

"Ha...o well, um, that strap on I gave you, it was molded from his dick. He used it to fuck me while he was out of commission after the surgery," Michelle responded, almost laughing at the situation.

"Yeahhhh, so basically, you have been fucking your wife with my dick for the last 5 weeks," James teased Mark.

James and Michelle each had a huge smile on their face. Mark and Denise were both so confused and drunk they didn't know what to say. The conversation eventually started up again with no talk of penis size or sex at all. Slowly though it seemed as if Mark and Michelle had moved closer together, while Denise and James were almost right next to each other.

Another bottle of wine down and Michelle was straddling Mark, with her huge covered breasts right in his face, his rock hard dick grinding up against her.

Denise was also sitting on Jame's lap, but her back was facing James. Mark pulled his eyes away from Michelle to see James taking off Denise's top. Her beautiful B cups were now on full display. Only for a second though as James immediately took both hands and started mauling Denise's tits.

Denise then spoke up "If I am going to have my clothes off, then everyone needs too have theirs off also."

She then stood up and took off her little thong, her gorgeous ass looked even better then normal. James followed right away and took of his speedo. As he did, his monster 8 and a half inch penis, sprung free. It was rock hard and almost mesmerizing. Then both their eyes turned to Michelle and Mark.

Mark didn't really think, and wanting to get it over with as quickly as possible, he dropped his bathing suit to reveal his proud 5 inch boner. Mark's penis looked so think and childish next to James' large cock. Michelle stifled a laugh and then sunk down below the water so only her head was showing. Then then slid her bathing suit off her body and tossed it out of the tub. Finally she sat back down on the seat, so only the top of her breasts were showing.

Mark could not believe that after all this, he still hadn't gotten to see Michelle's huge breasts. He felt so inferior next to James, he was losing all control of the situation. James then sat down on the edge of the hot tub, only his calves were below under the water. Mark followed his lead and did the same on the opposite side of the tub.

Mark couldn't believe what was going on. Were they really going to swap? Mark didn't even know if he wanted to. When he looked over at Denise and James, they were heavily making out, both of her hands were wrapped around his huge meat.

"Hey, what's going on...Denise!," Mark shouted.

Michelle did the only thing she could to shut him up. She leaned over and took Mark's rock hard penis into her mouth. She swallowed all 5 inches, down to the base. Mark was speechless. His head fell back and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Her mouth flew up and down his little penis. It was as if she was in a contest to get him off as quickly as possible. It was working, as after about 45 seconds, Mark's whole body exploded and he came, at first in her mouth, but quickly she grabbed the small meat and jerked him off into the water.

When Mark finally recovered, he looked over and saw his beautiful Denise riding James like he was a bull. His huge cock plowed in and out of her as she screamed out in pleasure. Mark had cum due to Michelle's blow job, and now had to sit next to a Michelle and quietly watch as a bigger man fucked his wife. To make matters worse, Michelle grabbed a towel from the ledge and covered up her breasts and ass. She spread her legs though, to show Mark her pussy. She then grabbed Mark's head and shoved in in between her legs.

"I'm not going to be the only one not to cum tonight," Denise said, as Mark went to work on her clit and pussy.

Mark sucked and licked. Michelle came over and over again, but would not stop pressing down on his head. He could hear James and Denise still fucking in the background, switching positions, sucking each other off as well.

"Ohhh my God, fuck me with that cock, that fucking huge cocccckkkkkkk," Denise sounded as if she was in heaven, even more into it then when Mark used the strap on.

Finally, what seemed like 30 minutes later, James started moaning, "I'm gonna cum, show me your tits baby."

At that exact moment Michelle let go of Mark's head and he looked up to see Jame's jerking off all over his wife's sweaty tits. Shot after shot of his load, landing on her breasts and neck. As if to properly cap the night, Denise cleaned James off, sucking and licking his long soft dick for another 45 seconds. Finally everyone got dressed, and the couple left Mark and Denise alone.

Denise was still drunk and horny as ever though. "Baby, those orgasms were great, but now I want an orgasm from you sucking on my pussy," Denise said to him.

She then proceeded to push him down on the bed and climb onto his face. Mark sucked on her freshly fucked pussy for 15 minutes before she moaned out in pleasure and fell asleep next to him. As he looked over at his beautiful wife, with another man's cum still all over her breasts, he could not help but to think how things had gotten out of control.

The next night, Denise gave Mark the strap on to wear, but Mark refused. He said he couldn't wear his friend's dick while fucking his own wife. They argued for a while, but finally Denise gave in and agreed to fuck him without it. Mark positioned himself in between her legs and pushed his undersized penis into her. He slid in extremely easily, he began to fuck her. He tried to drag out the motions as long as possible, really emphasizing the slam into her. It didn't work though, Denise just looked up at him and smiled, as if it was obvious that this was nowhere close to the fucking Denise needed.

Denise leaned up and put her arm around Mark's neck. She pressed her breasts against his chest and kissed him on the check, before whispering into his ear "Fuck me harder, pencil dick."

Mark didn't like this and pushed Denise back down, before really fucking the shit out of his wife. His short strokes plunging in and out of her like a jack hammer. Denise just smiled up at him, not really caring that he was trying to punish her with his dick.

"Come on sweetie, cum for me...shoot your gooey stuff into my warm pussy, CUM for me Mark," She encouraged him as he continued to pound away.

Her words worked like magic on him and he started cumming inside her. As always though, once Mark finished, Denise rolled him over and climbed onto his face. Mark wasted no time in going to work, sucking away at her clit.

"O god, I love when you do this," Denise said. "Remember when you did this after James fucked me, that was so hot," Denise continued.

She then started to grid onto his tongue a little harder.

"Oh, that reminds me, they are coming over for dinner again tomorrow night. A couple of their friends are coming over too, should be so much fun...soo..much...oooooo my god, suck it baby," Denise moaned out as her orgasm interrupted her sentence.

Jason came home from work to find his house full of people already. He looked around and quickly assessed the situation. Erin and Michelle were talking in the kitchen. They were both wearing very small bikini tops. Erin's huge natural breasts were straining against the small triangles. It made Mark's mouth water. Michelle's bikini was also very small, about 1/5th the size of the bathing suit she wore the other night.

James was sitting on the couch with his hands all over Denise's shoulders. He was deeply massaging her back, and Mark didn't wait long before running over there and breaking them up.

"Ohhh Hey hunny," Denise said as she stood up to kiss her husband hello. If Mark thought the other 2 girls had small bathing suit's on, he didn't know what to call Denise's. The bottom was a practically non existent. It was a narrow triangle that hugged the outer lips of her pussy. The back was a g string that was already buried in her perfect ass.

"Wow...your bathing suit..." Mark started to say.

"I know, its crazy, huh? Michelle said everyone should wear skimpy bathing suits and since neither of us had one, they brought us over some," Denise explained.

Mark cringed as he could only imagine what he would be wearing. James was wearing a tiny little male thong, almost. His thick cock looked like a sausage wrapped up. The women couldn't keep their eyes off it.

Also at the party were two other guys in very good shape. They were standing by the back door talking. They must have been friends of James. They too were wearing very tiny bathing suits that hugged their cocks. Mark couldn't be sure, and didn't want to be caught staring, but it seemed as if both guys were also packing huge cocks, very thick to say the least. Mark's insides were turning, he was so horny and nervous at the same time.

Then, one last girl pushed her way through the back door. She was on her phone outside. Mark's jaw dropped. He could never forget a face and body like hers. She was tall, with blond hair, and the most spectacular tits that Mark had seen in his life. Mark prayed she didn't remember him though. The last time they had seen each other, she had walked in on him jacking off, at the very party where he met his wife Denise.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mark's Wife is Too Hot Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds