• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rob and Millie Go to Atlanta

Rob and Millie Go to Atlanta

12

I watched her skirt tighten over her tight round ass as she bent to put some papers in the lower drawer of the file cabinet. Everything about Candace made me hard and it tore me up that I would never be able to do what I wanted which was to spend hours, days, weeks and months making love to her. She knew I wanted her and I was pretty sure that she'd had a few licentious thoughts about me, but I was cursed. A wicked spell had been cast over me and that spell prevented me from having Candace. The spell had a name - marriage.

As I looked at Candy's tight ass I wondered why I was so different from most of the other men that I knew; men I worked with, socialized with and played various sports with. I watched them run around on their wives and girlfriends like it was the most natural thing in the world to do. Was it natural? Were they normal and I was the oddball?

I had been married to Mildred for twenty-four years and not once had I been unfaithful to her. I'd had chances galore - some that I would dearly loved to have taken - but I had given my word when we stood in front of the assembled guests. I had promised that Millie would be my one and only and I had been raised in a family where you were taught that your word was your bond. For better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part, or quite simply, "Once in never out."

Unfortunately, as I had come to find out, Millie wasn't raised with the same set of values; or if she had been she had cast them aside.

+++++++++++++++++++

I met Mildred Pierce Byrns on my first day at college. My first class was English Composition 101 and I was sitting in a seat in room 114 in Seaforth Hall when I felt a hand tap me on my shoulder and I turned to see a very good looking brunette standing there. Dark hair and green eyes always got to me and she had them both along with a very trim and athletic looking body.

"Excuse me" she said, "but you are sitting in my seat."

Good looking girl or not, the tone of her voice pissed me off. I looked around the half empty, but filling classroom and said:

"I don't think so. It is the first day of class and the instructor isn't even here yet to make a seating chart."

"You don't understand" she said in a patronizing tone of voice as she pointed at a guy sitting to my left, "He is my boyfriend and the girl to your right is my best friend Annie and the girl in front of you is Gloria and we always sit together so you have to move."

By that time I was slightly pissed at her "I'm me and you have to do what I want" attitude so I said:

"This ain't high school honey; this is the real world and in the real world you don't always get what you want." I pointed at a section of the classroom that was still empty and said, "If you all have to sit together I'd suggest you get over there before it fills up."

"Hey dude, just get up and give her the seat" the guy said. I took a good look at him. A beefy looking guy with one of those buzz cuts favored by football players. He'd once had the initial of his high school shaved in his hair and it was filling in as he let his hair grow out. Fairly bulky, like he was the product of the weight room, and I pegged him as a guy attending on a football scholarship. I met his eyes and said:

"Sorry, but I'm not moving...DUDE!"

He tensed and I could see he planned on showing me the error of my ways. He was bigger than me, but I had lettered in wrestling and physical contact was something that I was used to so I got myself ready for what would have to be done if he pushed it. The brunette with the green eyes saw it coming and she said:

"No Brad, let it go."

He gave me a look that said, "This isn't over by a long shot" and I smiled at him. He got up and he and the three girls moved to where they could sit together and a minute or so later the instructor arrived and the class got underway.

I noticed that the brunette kept glancing over at me and at any other time I might have taken it as a sign that my attentions wouldn't necessarily be refused, but under the circumstances I put that thought out of my mind. The instructor did make a seating chart so the four of them were locked in place for the balance of the term and I didn't expect that I would have any more to do with them. The class met Monday and Thursday and I didn't have any of the four in any of my other classes so I basically only saw them two hours a week and I ignored them and they ignored me.

++++++++++++++++++++

It was the Thursday of the fifth week of the term and I had come out of an off campus pizzeria with a large pepperoni and was getting in my car when I heard:

"Hey you! Wise ass!"

I turned and saw Brad standing there with the brunette, who I'd learned was Millie and her girlfriend Annie.

"You and me got unfinished business."

I put my pizza on the back seat and then turned to the three of them. I looked him over and said:

"You got three inches and probably sixty pounds on me, but you are obviously a bonehead so I guess we are pretty evenly matched. Bring it!"

"What?"

"You want a piece of me asshole, so come and get it."

His face got red - I'd challenged him in front of his two females - and he rushed at me. When big guys go after littler guys they never expect a problem so when I executed a letter perfect take-down on him he was totally surprised. His head smacked down on the sidewalk and he was temporarily dazed. Being a firm believer in the old adage, "Once you get them down, keep them down" I kicked him hard in the stones, twice in the ribs and then once more in the stones. As he lay there in the fetal position, moaning and with both hands cupping his hurting genitals, I looked at the two girls and said:

"You both are obviously intelligent because stupid people rarely make it into college and you are both gorgeous so attracting males can't be a problem. So the question has to be why are the two of you hanging with a meat-head like him?"

I got on my car and drove off leaving the two girls standing there looking down at the guy on the ground. The following Monday Brad wasn't in class and I never saw him again. I heard later he was cut from the football team and he dropped out of school.

++++++++++++++++++++

That Friday I was sitting at a table in the cafeteria when Millie, Annie and Gloria walked up and asked if they could join me. A quick glance around showed that there were plenty of empty tables available so I guessed they had a reason for wanting to sit with me and I motioned for them to sit down. They were nervously looking back and forth at each other so I took the bull by the horns and asked:

"And what can I do for you ladies?"

There were more nervous glances and then Millie said, "We wanted, no - not we, I - I wanted to apologize for my behavior on the first day of class. I was having a bad day, but that doesn't excuse my being such a bitch. But I was a bitch and you responded to it. That brought out the worst in Brad. Annie and I had no idea that Brad was going to do what he did the other day. If I had known I would have tried to stop it."

She looked at me expectantly and I knew what was expected of me so I said, "Apology accepted."

She and Annie glanced at each other and then she said, "There is one other thing. What you said about us being with such a meat-head. Brad wasn't always that way. He changed when he made all-state as a defensive tackle. The four of us" and she waved toward Annie and Gloria and I guessed that the fourth was Brad, "grew up together in the same neighborhood and Brad was always like a brother to us. I just wanted you to know that is why we were with him."

Gloria looked at her watch and then said, "Hey guys, we need to go or we will be late for class." The three of them got up and I sat there and watched them go and wondered what was the real reason behind their little visit.

I got some inkling of it when all of a sudden I started running into Annie wherever I went. I began thinking that the apology was just to clear the air and distance Annie from the 'meathead' so I would see her in a different light. Don't ask me why I had that thought because I don't honestly know. God knows it wasn't because I was a sought after guy and was used to being pursued. Far from it. I'd only had one fairly long term relationship in my young life and that one had ended badly when Sarah dropped me for the starting full-back on our high school football team. I did have the satisfaction of seeing him drop her for one of the cheerleaders, but that was small comfort.

I pretty much stayed away from girls after that. I planned on waiting until I got to college before getting in the dating game again. I suppose I was thinking that the girls would be a little older and more mature. They probably were, but I'd not found one yet that I cared enough about to ask out. But even though I was just a normal guy, not special in any way, there was no denying that Annie seemed to show up everywhere I went. It could have been a coincidence, but I didn't think so. When I did run into Annie some place she always said hi and then made conversation with me. She did give me several openings to ask her out, but I never did. The fact of the matter is that I had no interest in Annie. None.

It was the week before the Christmas break and I was again sitting at a table in the cafeteria when Millie walked up to the table, said hi and then sat down. Although I had seen her around I'd not spoken to her since the day of her apology so I was not really prepared for what she hit me with.

"Can I ask you a question?" I nodded a yes and she asked, "Are you gay?"

"Good Lord no! What the hell brought that on?"

"Well, no one has ever seen you with a girl and poor Annie has done everything she can think of to get your attention, but you ignore her so we wondered if you were gay. I decided to ask you straight out so that if you were I could tell Annie to stop wasting her time."

"Sorry to give you the bad news, but the reason Annie isn't getting anywhere with me is because I'm not interested in her."

"Why not? She's a great looking girl; she's smart, witty, has a great sense of humor and has a ton of personality."

I don't know why I said it; to this day I don't know, but I was looking Millie right in the eye when I said the seven words that changed my life.

"But she doesn't have flashing green eyes."

I saw Millie's green eyes get big as the import of what I'd just said hit her. "Oh my" she said, "Oh my God. Oh shit; how am I going to tell her? She's my best friend. Oh Jesus. What am I going to do? Why haven't you said something before now?"

How could I tell her that I didn't even know until she sat down across from me and I looked into her eyes.

Her friendship with Annie survived and Annie was her Maid of Honor at our wedding.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Fast forward twenty-four very good years and three children. Our son James had graduated from West Point and was currently serving in Iraq. Daughter Marlene was married and had just presented us with our first grandson and daughter Marion was six weeks from graduating from the University of Michigan with a degree in Electrical Engineering. The children were gone and Millie was now an empty nester with a lot of time on her hands.

God alone knows why, but she started to feel down about herself. She was still able to light my fire and I told her so, but the fact of the matter was that she felt the only reason I was saying it was because I was her husband and I was expected to say things like that. As far as she was concerned when we went to parties the men didn't hover around her the way they used to; they didn't flirt with her any more, didn't ask her to dance as much as they used to. There were a lot of reasons for that, but not one of them was the one she thought it was. She felt that she was unattractive, that she had lost her looks and her desirability.

I would have bet my life that Millie had never been unfaithful to me, but she was used to receiving the attention that beautiful women take for granted and when she perceived that she wasn't getting that attention any more it bothered her. It bothered her big time. She lost confidence in herself and that caused some changes in her. The biggest being that she seemed to lose all interest in sex. This of course had a major impact on me. Even at the age of forty-seven I enjoyed making love to Millie three and four times a week, but it slipped to twice a week and then once a week.

I knew what the problem was and I tried to talk to her; to convince her that she was still sexy and desirable, but she wouldn't listen. I was her husband and I had to say things like that. I bought her sexy clothes and took her places she could be seen and admired and she did attract attention, but when I pointed it out she pooh-poohed it saying the people were our friends and were just being nice. Nothing I said or did seemed to get through to her.

When our sex life dropped to once every two weeks or so I decided that I was going to have to do something. I had a five day business trip coming up and I decided that I was going to take Millie along. We could spend the evenings going out to dinner and then drinking and dancing. There would be no friends or acquaintances there so she would not be able to discount the attention she got as just friends being nice. I had a plan; a plan that would re-kindle the fire in our love making, a plan that would give Millie her confidence back.

++++++++++++++++++

We got to Atlanta Sunday night and checked into our hotel. When we got to the room I stood off to the side with a big smile on my face as I watched Millie open her suitcase to unpack it. The look on her face was priceless as she took in what was there. I had switched suitcases on her and the 'sensible' clothes she had packed had been replaced with every sexy piece of her clothing that I could fit into the bag. She turned to look at me and I smiled at her and told her that I planned on having a good time every night we were there.

Monday morning I kissed her goodbye and headed for my first meeting of the day. I told Millie to expect me back by five-thirty and to be ready to go out for dinner. When I got back to the room at five twenty-five Millie wasn't there, but five minutes after I got there she came rushing in. She was wearing flip-flops and a robe and she said:

"Sorry darling, time got away from me. Let me take a quick shower and then I'll get dressed for dinner. As she headed for the shower she dropped the robe and I saw that she had on a bikini that I had never seen before. The suit I had packed had been a one piece tank suit. Oh well, I thought, progress of sorts since she certainly looked sexy in it. I commented on the suit over dinner and Millie told me that she had bought it that afternoon.

"I felt so ridiculous being the only one at the pool in a one piece so I bought a two piece so I would fit in."

"Well sweetie, you sure looked great in it."

Dinner was followed by dancing and some drinks and when we got back to the room Millie, for the first time in six months, initiated the love making and she wasn't satisfied with only twice. She worked very hard to get four times out of me.

Tuesday I again told her I would be back by five-thirty. It was five-thirty on the dot when I walked into the room and once again Millie wasn't there. Ten minutes went by and I was starting to get just a little bit upset when I heard the key in the door and Millie rushed in and breathlessly said:

"Sorry baby, but it won't take me long to take a quick shower and get dressed."

I was a little pissed at her for not being there and ready to go at the time I told her that I would be back. Not only that, but she could have at least left me a note so I would know where she was. As I listened to the shower running I shook off my bad mood. What the hell, I'd brought her along to give her a chance to relax and enjoy herself so why was I getting upset because she was doing just that.

We had dinner and then moved to the hotel lounge to have a few drinks and to dance to the live music. The band was big into the music of the sixties and seventies and played a lot of slow tunes. After about an hour or so I got up to use the bathroom and when I finished my business and started back to our table I saw two guys standing there talking to Millie. For a brief second I felt myself starting to get territorial, but then I realized that what I was watching was what I had hoped for when I brought Millie along. The two guys were not "friends just being nice" but two horn-dogs trying to pick up a beautiful woman. Millie had to know that and that meant she had to realize she was still a sexy and desirable woman. I decided to give things a few moments before I went back and my presence put a damper on things.

I took a seat at the end of the bar, ordered a drink, and then sat and watched. After a couple of minutes the two guys sat down with Millie and waved a waitress over. Another couple of minutes went by as the two men talked to Millie and then the waitress returned with the drink order. I noticed that there were four drinks placed on the table instead of three and that told me that Millie had let them know she was not alone. That was my signal to get back.

As I came up to the table the two men stood up and Millie said, "Rob honey, these two gentlemen are Pete and Tony" and the two men offered me their hands and I shook with them as Millie said, "I asked them to sit down with me while we waited for you to get back."

"What it is" said the one named Pete, "Is that we saw her sitting here alone and we came over to ask her to dance."

"I told them I'd have to ask you if you minded so I had them sit with me while we waited. They bought us a drink" and then she waited to see what I was going to say.

I figured that she was flattered by the attention and wanted to dance with them or she wouldn't have invited them to sit. Well, it was what I wanted - for her to get her confidence back - so I said:

"Of course I don't mind. We came in here to enjoy ourselves and have a good time so if you want to dance, you should dance."

Pete stood up and offered her his hand and said, "May I?" and Millie got up and took his hand and they moved out onto the dance floor. Tony and I talked as Pete and Millie stayed out on the floor for three numbers and then the band took a break. The four of us talked until the band started again and Tony stood and asked, "My turn?" and then he and Millie headed out onto the floor. I deliberately sat with my back to the dance floor so I wouldn't make Millie self-conscious.

For the next hour the two men kept Millie on the floor and then I exercised my rights. The band had just started to play a nice slow tune and Pete was just starting to ask for the next dance, but I said:

"Sorry guys, but it is my turn now."

As we danced I asked Millie if she was having a good time and she moved in close and said:

"Yes I am baby and thank you; I needed this."

I pulled her closer and kissed her and the song ended and we went back to the table. I thanked the two for an enjoyable evening and then told them I had an early morning meeting and we needed to be heading up to our room.

"You could leave Millie with us" Pete said, "We would see to it that she gets back to your room safely when the band quits."

I'll just bet you would I thought as I said, "Thanks for the offer, but I don't think so. Goodnight."

It might have just been my imagination, but I thought I saw disappointment in Millie's eyes as I led her toward the elevators. We were no sooner in the room than Millie started dropping clothes on the floor.

"Hurry Rob, hurry" as she headed for the bed. "Yes indeed Rob" I thought, "Bringing Millie on this trip was a stroke of genius. Millie flat wore me out and when I fell asleep I slept like a baby.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rob and Millie Go to Atlanta

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds