• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Irresolution

Irresolution

Mistress Jen needed a break. She had been working non-stop for over two hours. With an ear to ear grin on her face, she took a few steps back away from Mr. Johnson. Mistress Jen just stood there mesmerized at the sight of Mr. Johnson. Mistress Jen had finally accomplished something she had been trying to do ever since she learned of this rarely practice sexual technique almost two years ago.

Mr. Johnson was tied to the wheel rack in Mistress Jen's dungeon. While tied to the wheel rack, Mistress Jen had been relentlessly working Mr. Johnson's cock. The wheel rack is a wooden structure that sort of looks like one half of a small Ferris wheel. The radius of this wooden semi-circle is only about four feet high as measured from the floor of Mistress Jen's dungeon to the top of the arch. Mistress Jen uses the wheel rack to tie her slaves to when she's playing with them.

The wheel rack is also about four feet wide and Mr. Johnson is naked and securely tied to it. Mr. Johnson is lying on his back and his whole body is arched backward around the outside circumference of the wheel rack. His hips are at the twelve o'clock position on the wheel rack. Mr. Johnson's raging hard-on is pointed straight up toward the ceiling.

The yellow flickering light from the burning candles projected an eerie shadowy silhouette of the wheel rack and Mr. Johnson's extending cock against the dingy grey wall. "Yes, such a beautiful sight to behold," Mistress Jen thought to herself.

Mr. Johnson has been a regular client of Mistress Jen for over a year now and schedules a dungeon appointment with her about once a month. Mr. Johnson's particular fetish is that he likes to be teased unmercifully. Brought to the brink of orgasm over and over again during his sessions only to have each session end without any orgasm at all.

So when Mr. Johnson arrived for his appointment on this day, Mistress Jen decided she would once again have her way with Mr. Johnson on the wheel rack. It's probably her most favorite restraining device in her dungeon. It puts her subjects in such a vulnerable state. Mentally, as well as physically.

A ball gag was put in place over Mr. Johnson's mouth. Noise cancelling earphones placed over Mr. Johnson's ears and a black hood placed over his head. Mr. Johnson was unable to see, hear or even speak. Now firmly secured to the rack, Mistress Jen began.

Mistress Jen lubed up the already excited cock before her. "Mr. Johnson actually has a beautiful cock," Mistress Jen thought to herself. Mr. Johnson's cock is quite large, straight and adorned with a couple of wicked veins running in zigzag patterns along the shaft. Like frightening bolts of lightning. Mistress Jen's long and blood red fingernails glistened with lube and looked so sexy yet somehow so menacing too as they moved up and down and all around Mr. Johnson's cock.

Mistress Jen manipulates the cock excruciatingly slow and methodically until Mr. Johnson is about to cum and then...Mistress Jen lets go. The cock twitches and spasms about. Once the cock calms down, Mistress Jen starts again. For over two long hours this is repeated over and over again. Over and over again Mr. Johnson almost cums and each time Mistress Jen brings Mr. Johnson's cock closer to that fine line that separates the edge of orgasm and the orgasm.

Mistress Jen begins to jerk on Mr. Johnson's cock one last time. Once again, Mr. Johnson gets closer and closer to cuming. The closer Mr. Johnson gets to the brink of his orgasm, Mistress Jen reduces her stimulation of Mr. Johnson's cock bringing him closer and closer inch by inch. Just when Mr. Johnson thought he couldn't get any closer without cuming, Mistress Jen somehow manages to get him even closer without cuming yet. So close to orgasm that Mr. Johnson starts straining against his bonds so tight as if he were cuming. So close to orgasm that Mistress Jen is down to just ever so gently rubbing the underside of her finger right on the sweet spot located at underside of Mr. Johnson's cock.

Closer, closer, closer then it happens! Mr. Johnson has been brought so very close to orgasm so many times that on this last assault on his overheated cock, it indeed has happened. In Mr. Johnson's delirium, he cannot distinguish if he is about to cum or if he is cuming. Mr. Johnson has entered into the little known state of heightened sexual arousal called reaching "Irresolution."

You see, Mistress Jen had learned that the threshold between the edge of orgasm and orgasm actually consists of two thresholds. Two boundary lines if you will. Between these two lines is where the zone of Irresolution lies. Most people quickly pass through this zone on their approach to orgasm without even noticing. But if you know its there and you focus intently on passing the first line and stopping all sexual stimulation before you reach the next line, you will enter into the Irresolution zone and remain there until additional stimulation is once again applied.

Mistress Jen had expertly taken Mr. Johnson's cock so very close to the edge of cuming that the cock actually passed the point of no return but by only the smallest of margins. Mistress Jen had precisely stopped all manipulation of the cock at just the exact perfect time. Mistress Jen hit that magical timing mark that prevents the cock's ability to explode into the orgasm.

Instead, Mr. Johnson had been teased to the exact point where the subject gets trapped in a state of arousal somewhere between just past the brink of orgasm and the actual point where the orgasm begins. At this spot in the physical and mental state of human arousal, the subject is bouncing back and forth within an extremely narrow range that exists between cuming and not cuming thus, reaching Irresolution.

A subject in this state cannot reach orgasm without any additional stimulation. Nor can the subject fall back from the edge of orgasm and return to simply an aroused state. Its as if all life stops at this instant in time just a fraction of a second before that sweet release of orgasm occurs. It's like cuming in extreme slow motion.

Is this bliss or is this torture? Only the subject can know or decide. Of course, that's if the subject can even recall upon the eventual return to reality.

Every few minutes, as Mr. Johnson remains suspended within this fantastical yet weird orgasmic state, a fresh bead of semen slowly travels up the throbbing bouncing cock and emerges onto the head. No, it's not precum. It's actual cum. This bead of cum is just one of many more to come as this slow motion spurt represents a seemingly infinitely long and drawn out orgasm. Mr. Johnson's cock is so hard and it has been so hard for so long that it feels as if it is going to burst.

Mistress Jen pulls up a stool, sits next to Mr. Johnson's cock, lights up a cigarette and stares intently. "How long shall I continue this?" Mistress Jen laughs to herself. "I should return Mr. Johnson's fee for today," she thought. Mistress Jen would have paid to witness such a momentous event.

Mr. Johnson's body is perpetually strained against his bonds now. His heart rate is extremely elevated. Another drop of cum manages to work its way up the steely hard shaft of Mr. Johnson's cock and gradually oozes out the tip. Mistress Jen watches with evil excitement as the pearly white droplet of sweet cum teeters there on the tip of a straining purplish mushroom shaped head. This little jewel of cum sparkles in the dim light and hovers there at the very tip for just a moment until...the bead fails under its own weight and slowly drips down the underside of Mr. Johnson's cock.

Mistress Jen, if she wanted to, could simply bend over, place her lips near the base of the cock and gently blow on it putting an end to this whole ordeal. The almost insignificant amount of friction caused by such a slight movement of air flowing past the overheated cock would most probably send Mr. Johnson immediately over the edge and into a heretofore orgasm like no other he has ever experienced. Instead, Mistress Jen is very excited and decides to sit and wait until the next drop of cum emerges.

Mistress Jen is so excited she begins something that she normally doesn't do while slaves are present in the dungeon. Mistress Jen slouches down in her chair and begins to massage her own swollen clit. Mistress Jen is so excited that she cums before the next drop of cum emerges on the tip of Mr. Johnson's cock. So Mistress Jen keeps masturbating and cums again.

"How ironic," Jen thought. Two people right next to each other in the same room. One, unable to cum right next to another who can't stop.

Maybe I should wait? Wait until however long it takes for this cock to slowly drain itself dry. Wait here patiently until not even a single solitary drop of cum remains inside this body. No matter how many hours it takes.

What will happen to poor Mr. Johnson? What will Mistress Jen decide to do with poor Mr. Johnson?

Anyone care to be next?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Irresolution

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds