• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Goddess, My Daughter Ch. 03

My Goddess, My Daughter Ch. 03

I knew I had to have her. I knew I wanted to give her the most intense orgasms of her life. I knew I wanted to make love to her, to fuck her, to cum deep inside of her. And I knew she wanted it too.

I stood up and removed the rope from the hook on the ceiling. I wanted Nikki to lie back and relax as I worshipped her perfect body.

As her arms were released from the hold the rope had, Nikki gasped. She stumbled for words and tried to pull away, clearly scared. I didn't care. I was going to give her everything she wanted, everything she needed, just as I always had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mind was snapped back to reality as the tension in my arms was relieved. I felt the pull of the rope loosen. My thoughts were jumbled and hazy; I wasn't sure what was going on. I stumbled for the words, I wanted to question what was happening. I didn't understand it; how had the rope come loose? Then I realized my arms were being pulled in front of me. I tried to pull away. Someone must have been doing the pulling. But who? Who had snuck into the house and been silent enough to get this close to me? How long had they been here? My mind screamed for my daddy to save me; my voice was silent.

Big hands were suddenly on each side of me, lifting me up off the dildo and away from the chair. The mystery intruder scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the bed. As he laid me down carefully on the bed, I wondered what kind of rapist is this gentle.

I felt my arms being pulled above me again; I realized he must have been looping the rope around the bedpost. I was torn between being frightened and being aroused. Wasn't this what I was fantasizing about? Being blindfolded and bound while I rode a cock? My body seemed unsure how to respond; I had been fantasizing about Daddy's cock... Whose cock was I sure to be feeling inside of me soon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lifted my baby girl off of the dildo and the chair and carried her to the bed. She remained silent as I looped the rope over the bedpost. I stood beside the bed for a minute, once again taking in the sight of the most beautiful woman ever created. Tonight, I was going to give her the only things in life that I never had.

I ran my hands along the length of her body, suddenly wondering if anyone else had ever given her an orgasm. Was she a virgin? I realized that maybe we weren't as close as I always thought we had been. I felt a pain in my chest as I questioned how many things I didn't know about my daughter. The pain was replaced by determination to find out. Tonight, we were going to become closer than any father and daughter had ever been. Tonight, I was going to find out what it felt like to be inside such a sweet, tight pussy.

I had been with plenty of women over the years, including a handful of barely legal teenagers. I felt confident in my ability to pleasure all of them, and I was going to make sure I brought the most pleasure to Nikki.

My fingers slid over her nipple, and she flinched. I smiled and began working both her nipples, pinching, flicking and gently twisting them. I took both of her breasts in my hands and lowered my mouth to them. She moaned in pleasure as I licked both nipples at the same time. I released one breast and continued to play with her nipple as I sucked on her other breast. Nikki squirmed with pleasure as I ran my hand down her body, caressing her soft curves.

As my fingertips found her clit, she let out a low moan. "Yesssssssss..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't know who this man was. I didn't know why he was in my house. All I knew is that he was incredibly skilled with the female figure. Despite being scared that he might hurt me and violently rape me, I surrendered to him, my new master, as he expertly teased my nipples. My body tensed and squirmed in response to him sucking on my breast. No one had ever touched my breasts in just the right way. I truly thought he would be the first man to ever make me cum just from playing with my nipples.

I realized that I didn't care who he was as he caressed my body. His hands made me feel safe; I knew this stranger wasn't going to hurt me. I was enjoying every moment of this, my wildest fantasy finally coming true. I was going to be teased and tortured and fucked, all while blindfolded and tied up. The idea that it was a complete stranger only turned me on even more.

When his fingers finally found my clit, I let out a low moan. "Yesssssssss..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My cock twitched with the realization that I was finally touching my baby girl's pussy. I loved that she was completely shaved; I couldn't wait to feel her pussy surrounding my cock. I had created her; tonight, I was going to cum inside of the goddess I had given life to.

A thought occurred to me then. My daughter still didn't know who it was that was touching her. My innocent daughter was actually getting off at the idea of a stranger touching her! I was simultaneously stung by the idea of my innocent baby girl being such a slut, and also stimulated knowing that she was probably going to let me do anything I wanted.

I stuck two fingers inside her dripping wet pussy, feeling for the first time just how tight she was. She must still be a virgin. I had been with girls her age before, horny sluts who definitely weren't even close to being this tight. I was going to take the virginity of my goddess, my slut, my daughter.

I spread her legs and knelt before her, overcome with a variety of emotions. I wanted to make love to her like the goddess she was; I wanted to fuck her like the slut she was.

But most of all, I wanted her to know that it was her father who would be taking her virginity. Her father who had watched her touch herself, watched her ride that dildo, and who expertly handled her body to brink of orgasm. I didn't want her getting off on the idea that a stranger was fucking her. I wanted this little slut to know daddy's cock was inside of her.

I spread her pussy lips with the head of my dick, rubbing her clit with the tip.

"Fuck me!" she screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never in my life had I experience such joy. The stranger in my house was bringing me to the edge of what I knew was going to be the most explosive and intense orgasm I had ever had. He suddenly pushed two fingers inside of me, and my pussy tightened around them. He finger-fucked my pussy in ways I had never imagined possible. He knew exactly where my G-spot was and made sure to hit it with each swift stroke. I was sure I was going to cum when he suddenly stopped.

My breathing was fast and hard, but it caught in my chest as I wondered why he stopped. I was desperate for him to continue, to bring me not only one, but multiple mind-blowing orgasms. He spread open my legs and I felt his weight on the bed, kneeling between my legs.

My pussy lips were spread, and I felt the head of his cock rub against my clit. His dick felt huge, and I wanted -- no, needed it inside of me immediately.

I screamed, "Fuck me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I positioned my cock right at the opening of her pussy. I reached forward and pulled the blindfold off of her eyes. I saw shock, fear, and then a naughty glimmer in her baby blue eyes.

"You forgot the magic word." I spoke the first words she had heard from me all night.

An equally naughty smile spread across her angelic face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the stranger pulled the blindfold off of me, I blinked my eyes. Still lost in a haze of sexual pleasure and desire, I was confused as I set eyes on the man before me. As I realized who he was, I felt a flash of fear. For a split second, I thought he was going to get mad at me.

Then it occurred to me that he had been the one bringing me all of this pleasure. Surely those weren't the actions of a father ready to kick his daughter out of the house. Those were the actions of a man who loved the woman before him, of a man who was eager to satisfy her every want and wish.

"You forgot the magic word." The sentence was as familiar to me as the voice speaking it, only this time I had a vastly different answer for him.

"Fuck me, daddy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every good father wants to make his daughter happy. He wants to give her the best in every way possible. Her wish is his every command. Whatever she wants, she gets.

I consider myself to be an excellent father, so how could I refuse my daughter's desire?

I did what any good father would do and rammed my 9" cock inside of my goddess-daughter's tight virgin pussy. I felt her tighten around me, and I knew I was in heaven.

"Is this what you want, baby girl? Your daddy's cock? That's it, take it like a good little girl..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My daddy's cock filled me up more than any other man I had been with. It was bigger, thicker, and longer than any I'd had inside of me before. Much bigger than the dildo I had been fucking earlier.

Daddy pounded his cock into me, harder and faster with each stroke. I had never been fucked like this; I knew only Daddy could make love to me this way.

"Yes, Daddy, I want your cock. Give it to me harder!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was the best pussy I'd ever had. And I had created it. I never wanted to stop fucking this little girl. I felt thankful that my cock had replaced her dildo. Never again would she have to ride a fake dick; I was going to make sure she always had mine to ride.

I slowed my pace and looked into my baby's eyes.

"Would you like to ride Daddy's cock?"

Her eyes widened with excitement. I loosened the cuffs and rolled onto my back. I gripped the bottom of my shaft and told her to climb on. She obeyed, mimicking the same movements she had used on the dildo earlier. She lowered her perfect pussy to my dick and rubbed her sweet pussy lips all over the head.

"I want to cum all over your cock, Daddy. And I want you to cum inside of me." She leaned down and kissed me for the first time. I grabbed her curvy hips and pushed her down on my cock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to make Daddy as happy as he was making me. After he loosened the hand cuffs, I eagerly climbed on top of him. I lowered my pussy to his dick. Rubbing my clit against the head, I told Daddy exactly what I wanted to do.

"I want to cum all over your cock, Daddy. And I want you to cum inside of me." I kissed him, the intruder, my master, my father. He pushed me down onto his cock. He was so deep inside of me! I rubbed my pussy against him, grinding hard but slow. I wanted to cum with every inch of him inside of me.

His hands found my breasts. The combination of Daddy's cock inside of me and his fingers pinching my nipples was more than I could take. I rode his cock fast, screaming his name, the only name I ever called him as I came harder than I even knew I could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The feeling of my daughter riding my cock was pure ecstasy. I remembered the way her breasts bounced as she had ridden the dildo earlier; I knew she had wanted attention paid to them then and I knew she would want it now. As she began grinding her pussy into me, I reached up to play with her nipples again.

This seemed to be exactly what she wanted. She began riding me fast, screaming the only name she had ever called me.

"Daddy! Daddy! Yes, Daddy! I'm cumming Daddy! Cum with me! Cum inside of me!"

I couldn't hold on any longer. I filled my daughter, deep inside of her tight pussy. She collapsed on top of me, her breathing ragged. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too Daddy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Goddess, My Daughter Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds