• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Reunion

The Reunion

He felt light-headed. So many faces without names, aged thirty years since he'd seen many of them. He kept smiling and shaking hands, getting hugs, suddenly feeling every day of his forty nine years.

He shook hands, some faces so clear in his mind, it was like no time had passed. He kept nodding at each hello, giving some of his old girlfriends hugs, seeing that glimmer of recognition.

She came out of no where, giving him a bear hug. She didn't look familiar at all. She was younger, maybe early thirties, pretty face, and built like a Russ Meyer's actress, equal bust and hips, both large. She wore heels, but she seemed to be teetering on them in the grass.

He smiled back at her, and was quickly grabbed to say hello to other guests.

While getting another beer, he became aware of the same woman beside him. "Oh, Hi."

"You don't recognize me, do you."

"Oh, sure I do, I was just surprised to see you, that's all."

She smiled, "You were never a good liar."

Fitz thought to get indignant, but decided against it. 'Yeah, I guess not. I'm sorry, but it's been so long."

She smiled again, slyly. "And I always thought some day, you'd come back for me!"

Who was she?

"Maybe this will refresh your memory," she said, digging out a photo album.

She flipped it open, turned a few pages and held it up for him. He squinted, not having his reading glasses because of vanity, and saw a picture of him, at maybe 18, with this little girl on his shoulders. Jeez, now I know!

"You were like five years old! Damn!" Looking her up and down. "How's Lynn? Is she here?"

Fitz dated Kerry's older sister, Lynn for two years. Kerry was always around, being Lynn's responsibility while her Mom worked.

Kerry beamed at final recognition. "She's out on the coast, with her second husband. Two grown kids and a ten year old from the second marriage. Still the same Lynn, all about house and money. But she's happy, so..."

"And you?"

"Married, a son, ten. Both father and son on a fishing trip, so I'm here alone."

"Me too, the wife stayed home, figuring she would be out of place. She was right."

"Kids?"

"Nope, never felt fatherly enough, and too selfish to take on the responsibility."

They chatted about each other's parents because the families had gotten close. Both Fitz's had passed away, and Kerry's mom was still going strong at 75. It turned out that both were staying at the Marriott, along with many others. When the crowd was breaking up, after exchanges of e-mails and promises to keep in touch, about ten people showed up at the hotel lounge for a nightcap.

The bar was closing, and people were saying goodnight. Kerry spoke to the barman and got refills for them. She said, "This is my first night out in years. No rush going home."

Fitz was in no rush, either.

She said,"So, let's go up to my room. I got a balcony we can sit on."

They did, and Fitz was feeling like a cradle robber because she was so young back then, even though she was about 35 now.

She stood close in the cool breeze. "Brrr! Luckily I have you and the Brandy to keep me warm!"

He slid his arm around her shoulder and she snuggled against him. "Fitz, do you ever look back and wonder what if?"

"I guess we all do."

"When I heard you were coming, a lot of thoughts came rushing back, you know?"

"Uh huh."

"And when Bob said he wasn't coming, I thought about tonight, and seeing you again."

"Hope I didn't disappoint you."

She snuggled against his chest and he felt her thigh against his crotch, and she seemed to know it.

"The only way I'll be disappointed is if I let you out of this room tonight."

He smiled down at her. "Kerry, you were right, I had no clue who you were, but you sure got my attention with that first hug, like you're getting it now."

"Oh? You mean because of this?" She received down and felt his bulge in his Dockers. "My, Mr Jordan, you seem very tense!"

He leaned down and kissed her, trying to forget the 6 year old and concentrating on the 36 year old in his arms. She kissed back, firmly, like she had been waiting for this for thirty years, wasting no time biting his tongue as she gripped his growing cock.The heels made her ass firm and he grabbed hold while grinding against her. His other hand had to feel those fleshy tits of hers. When he did, she purred, "Mmmm, strong hands!" as she bit his lip, shocking him. She giggled, and stroked him through the khakis.

His hand was under her blouse now, pulling it up over her head and she raised her arms as she stepped back into the room's light.

She was proud of her 38DD's , knowing how much men appreciated them, and enjoying Fitz's stare. He followed her in, pulling his own shirt off as he entered, a slight gut showing. She kept smiling as he moved into her, his head down, kissing at the mounds of flesh rising over the bra. He unhooked her smoothly and was on her nipple now, sucking, biting and she felt aroused down deep.

She let him suckle for a bit, then reached under to access his belt. She got him open with his help and fished inside for his cock, which was fully hard now, seven inches, large pink head, so sensitive, twitching in her hand as she dragged it out.

She turned him and pushed him back on the mattress, and he bounced, as she undid her Levis, knowing they were so tight, he'd never get them off her.

He laid back. She was glorious! Breasts swayed as she undressed. They showed little sign of aging, a slight sag. The nipples were large and hard, and her hips were wide. This woman was built for the long haul!

She climbed up over him, holding his cock firmly as she spread her knees over his shoulders and lowered her head onto his cock.

He knew what she wanted and was glad to comply. He pulled at her ass, bringing it down to him as he kissed her thighs, and he felt his cock enveloped in her boiling hot mouth. She was shaved, probably today she was so smooth. He liked that, hated picking hairs out of his teeth.

His tongue tasted her, fresh, clean and well-lubricated as he used his tongue, fingered her clit, and she moved.

She was so wet, the thick fluid oozing from her depths and his tongue searched for the source, the more he searched, the faster she bobbed on his cock, working feverishly, wanting him to come for her.

She pumped his cock, while her tongue flicked the slit, tasting precum and knowing he was close and so was she.

She felt his hips buck and then a pause before a grunt and spurt, in unison, as she wrapped her lips around him and let him shoot, and she allowed herself to shudder, loosing her stability, feeling her own rush of orgasm, then slumping over his body, exhausted.

She slowly moved up next to him, and they kissed, that long, unrushed kiss of two satisfied lovers.

She whispered, "You know how long I dreamed of that?"

For the second time he said, "Hope I didn't disappoint you."

"Only if you aren't able get it up again. I'm feeling kind of frisky again," feeling his half-hard cock.

"Baby, that won't be a problem," he smiled, squeezing one big tit for affect.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Reunion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 331 milliseconds