• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • At The Park With Mistress

At The Park With Mistress

We have the luxury of a national park in our area. The park is about 58,000 acres, so there are areas that are not visited by many people. But you never know. Perhaps that's another story. This story came as my musings during a walk in the park. Constructive comments are invited and cherished.

-------------

I parked the car and we got out. This was a nice place to start our walk. Mistress had decided we needed to get out some. I went around and opened her door for her to exit the car. Then i got the day pack from the back seat, locked the car and followed Mistress. I had on a yellow tank top and a jean skirt that ended about two inches above my knees. I wore my bra and panties and had some 3" heeled sandals.

There was only one car in the lot and no one to be seen. The day was bright sunshine with puffy white clouds riding the breeze. The temperature was perfect. The sun was warm when we were directly in it, and noticeably cooler when we walked through a shady patch.

It wasn't really a trail, just a place where the meadow grass was a little shorter. Of course I wondered why she had picked this place, but would find out soon enough. I knew better than to question Mistress.

We had turned a corner and could no longer see the parking lot. Mistress suddenly stopped as if she had forgotten something. She went behind me and started rummaging in the backpack. I tried to imagine what she was looking for, water maybe? I just stood still and let her do what she needed to do. Finally, I heard her say "A ha,".

The next I knew, she put a collar around my neck. It was just a little tighter than I would have liked, but I would adjust. Then she attached a leash, turned her back on me and said "Come pet".

I was a little slow in starting and the leash pulled tight. We continued to walk the meadow toward the tree line. As long as I kept up with Mistress I was all right.

Suddenly, Mistress stopped. In my daydream, I almost bumped into her. That would not have been good.

"I almost forgot," she said and started to rummage in the pack again.

What could it be, I wondered. I found out soon enough. Mistress pulled my hands behind me and cuffed them. Then she took a rope and tied my elbows. I thought she was done, but not yet. She put some shackles on my ankles with about two feet of chain between them. Now I knew I was going to have a problem.

She took the leash and started up again. It took all my concentration to keep up with her without stumbling on the uneven ground. I started sweating and it ran down my back and my front. It caused me to itch from the tickle. Mistress never looked back. She knew I was right behind her.

The trail, such as it was, entered the woods. In the shade, the sun was much less intense. It was very pleasant when the breeze reached the ground.

After a few minutes, we turned off the trail and walked about fifty yards. Now I was really getting worried. This was so out of our usual scenes. What other surprises was she going to spring on me?

I caught just the briefest whiff and knew that Mistress was excited. Then I realized that the wetness between my legs was more than just sweat. I smiled to myself. What ever she had in mind would be very interesting.

Again, she stopped suddenly. At least this time I did not come close to colliding with her. Then she untied my elbows, uncuffed me and ordered me to strip to the waist.

"Pardon," I said before I even realized. Then I winced as her riding crop contacted my butt. I bit my tongue to keep from crying out.

"What did you say?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress," I replied and started to strip. Normally I'm not too modest, but things had changed over the past year or so. As a male, stripping to the waist was no big deal. What was different now was a year on female hormone treatment. My breasts had developed and were B cup. Definately not male. In addition, I felt different than I had as a male. I had never been bare while outside this way.

I took the tank top off and the bra. My nipples stood up in the cool breeze.

Mistress tapped them with her crop. I knew better than to try to cover them, but had to concentrate. Then she struck each one quite hard and I had to suck my breath in.

Mistress pulled me between two trees. She tied one hand to each tree. They were far apart enough that my hands were pulled tight. She tightened the ropes just a bit more.

I still didn't know what to expect, but I could tell it was exciting. The tingle between my legs were not a lie. All sorts of thoughts went through my head. What if someone came by? What would they think? Then I thought about what my circumstances were and realized it wasn't for me to worry about. Anything Mistress wanted was what I needed to do, not only for her, but for me too.

She pulled my skirt off, then slowly removed my panties. I felt the cool breeze on my most private areas. I noticed I was halfway hard. I also revelled in her hand on me as she caressed the mark on my butt from her crop. I expected there would be more before she was done.

I felt her hand on me some more. Then the crop between my legs. I spread them apart for her. Then she struck me hard enough to sting on the inside of my thigh. MMMMMMM that one hurt.

She took more rope and tied my ankles to the trees so they were spread. Here I was spread eagle naked between two trees in the woods. I was helpless and enjoying it.

I heard her behind me looking in the back pack. What else did she have in there.

"Close your eyes," she ordered.

I did as she told me and heard her come around in front. She ran her hands over my chest and toyed with my nipples. She pinched one very hard and pulled it. I moaned in pain and pleasure. Then there was real pain as the clamp was placed on the very erect nipple. All I could focus on was the nipple with the clamp. Then she clamped the other one. A chain connected the clamps and she put a weight on it. No matter how hard I tried, it would move. This would increase the feeling in my nipples.

I felt her hand feeling between my legs. Then she grabbed a handful of balls and just pulled hard. When I thought it couldn't get worse, she slapped them with her other hand. My knees buckled and tears came to my eyes and my weight was held by my arms. I finally got my legs under me again.

I stood there with the breeze on my skin. My nipples were unbelievably sensitive and now my balls were involved as well. They were so sensitive even the breeze seemed to make them hurt more. As unlikely as it may seem, my little cock stayed hard. Mistress noticed and began to play with it. She pinched it, pulled on it, then tapped it with her riding crop.

She stroked me for a bit and ordered me not to cum without her permission.

"Yes Mistress," I moaned.

She stopped and I moaned again.

Mistress went behind me and was looking in the pack again. Again, I had no idea what she was looking for.

It wasn't long before I found out. She was rubbing my butt, then all of a sudden, she hit it very hard with her hand. I jerked and the clamps pulled on my nipples. She continued to spank hard. I thought my nipples were going to pull off. She stopped and then I felt something cold touching my asshole.

"Oh no," I thought "She wouldn't".

Mistress wasn't concerned with my thoughts or worries. She had a butt plug lubed up and pushed it into me. It hurt and of course I pulled away. Bad idea. She caught the back of my leg with her crop. Then I remembered to relax and let it happen. It still hurt, but not as much. Also, my nipples took some of my attention from my ass.

"That's better," she said.

Then she cut me three times using her crop as a cane.

I tried to keep quiet, but the third one got through. I hollered pretty loud.

"Quiet," she hissed and struck me again.

I had to bite my lip to keep from making any more noise. I wasn't totally successful. She used the crop several more times and I couldn't stop squealing.

"If you can't be quiet," Mistress told me, I'll have to gag you. Do you understand me?" With this she tugged on the chain to my nipple clamps which brought tears to my eyes.

I nodded my head and whispered, "Yes Mistress".

She emphasized her comment by tapping my breasts with the riding crop. She stopped for a moment.

"What's next," I wondered. "Did I disappoint her? I hope not."

My eyes were still closed so I couldn't see what she was doing. She had not told me to open them. My nipples were on fire, yet I knew that worse would be coming when she took the clamps off. It was amazingly quiet. A few insects and once in a while a bird. We were far enough that we couldn't hear traffic on the road we had come in on. I could not hear Mistress. I itched from the sweat running down my back, but trying to shrug only made my nipples burn hotter as the weight swung on the chain.

Mistress was very quiet. I just couldn't figure out what she was doing, or going to do. I pulled on the ropes tieing me to the tree, but they weren't going anywhere.

I felt Mistress just watching me. I was sure she was wanting to see me squirm. I couldn't help it. I wanted to be still, but the sweat running down was tickling me. The nipples were on fire, and my legs and arms were getting tired.

I started when her hand caressed my little cock. Her other hand on my ass.

I could feel the stripes from the riding crop. Her hand felt so good and gentle. Then she squeezed my balls again and brought tears to my eyes. All of a sudden, she was gone again.

"You know we have some business yet to finish?" she said. "Are you ready?"

I nodded my head, and paid the price with my nipples, "Yes Mistress," I replied.

I felt a sting across my butt again. Very unexpected and different from her hand or the riding crop. She continued to use it on my butt. I groaned and moaned trying not to make any extra noise. I clenched my fists and bit my lip.

I finally figured it must be a belt. She didn't just use it on my butt, but my back and the back of my legs. Then she moved around to my front. Mistress worked on my stomache, my breasts and my cock too.

I managed to keep the noise down, but not completely. I started crying and was totally losing control. Mistress stopped and I was sobbing and wailing. She had taken me down. I knew that I was absolutely and totally hers now.

Hugged me and told me that I was hers and that made me feel better. Then I was shocked as she pulled the clamps off my nipples. The pain was so intense as to defy description. Then I felt her gently sucking on them and caressing them.

She untied my arms and legs from the tree. It took time to get the feeling back in them. She made me lay down on my back. Mistress straddled my face and squatted putting her pussy in my face. I knew what to do and did it with all the energy I had. She was soaking wet and it didn't take long until she came in my mouth. I relished the taste of her.

When we recovered, she told me to get dressed, which I did. I wasn't thinking of much just enjoying the feeling of having pleased Mistress.

I put the back pack on, of course the straps went right across my nipples. Mistress gathered my leash and we started walking back to the car. I could tell Mistress felt good as she was humming.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • At The Park With Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds