• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Husband Away, Wife Plays

Husband Away, Wife Plays

My name is Jayde. I posted a story a few years ago, but felt it was time to throw up another story of an adventurous weekend I had last year.

I am 5'10, 135 lbs, with brown hair and brown eyes. I have long, sexy legs, a nice round sexy ass, and small perky breasts with very responsive nipples that can be eye pokers when they're aroused. I am multi-orgasmic and love to play with men and women.

Anyway, last summer my husband was invited to go fishing in beautiful British Columbia with a few friends for a long weekend. A few days before he left, he told me to be sure to find some fun for myself over the weekend. I didn't feel like hitting the bars and meeting countless losers that have had too much to drink, so I hit a few adult sites and put a few ads on a few days before he left, not telling him what my plans were.

I had put an ad online asking for a good looking man that was well endowed, had stamina, and ability to bounce back, something I always look for in a partner. I found a 27 year old Geologist that was looking for a no strings attached encounter. After a few sexy emails back and forth, and a few phone chats to make sure there was basic chemistry, we set a date for Friday evening. He turned on his webcam for me so I could confirm that he was the person in the pictures, and I was ready to go. Jeff promised not to say a word when we met, we'd just jump right into the action. I couldn't wait, as it's always been my fantasy to fuck a "stranger" even though he really wasn't a stranger.

My husband left after work on Friday, and I headed home to prepare myself for a great weekend, soaked in my hot tub and then had a nice shower, using my shower head to tease my throbbing pussy a little. I put on my makeup, and prepped for a night of hot fun, I dabbed some sexy perfume between my breasts. I found a sexy pair of red stockings, a red bra, and a sexy blouse that showed off my cleavage and a hint of my bra. Digging through my dresser, I found a short skirt that accentuated my long, sexy legs. I wore no panties. I lay on the bed awaiting Jeff's arrival. I pulled out a vibrator and teased my clit, I wanted to be throbbing when he arrived. I had a nice long built up orgasm that left me wanting his cock. I put my toy away and waited for him to arrive.

I have a door that leads from my bedroom to the hot tub outside. I had told him to come in that door. He entered the room and his jaw dropped. I was laying on the bed in my sexy stockings, the short skirt and my cleavage showing. I spread my legs while lying on my back, giving him a clear view of my moistened pussy. He smiled and said "Wow" and climbed on to the bed with me. Not another word was said. We started to kiss softly, his hand touching my hip as his other pulled my head into his hungry kiss.

We shared a nice long, passionate kiss. His hands slowly wandered up my body to my breasts as he rubbed them through my shirt. I reached around and grabbed his ass and pulled him towards me. He began grinding against me, sending waves of pleasure through my body as he dry humped me to a mind blowing orgasm. I was so hungry for him. He whispered into my ear that I had just had the first of many orgasms tonight. I told him he had no idea what he was in for and reminded him not to talk.

I rolled him over and straddled him. I kissed his lips softly and passionately, threw my head back, removed the hair band I had in, and let my hair down. I could feel his bulge poking me through his pants. Slowly, I removed his buttons on his shirt one by one. Sliding down, I kissed his nipples softly and traced his muscular chest with my finger tips. He was beginning to sweat and I was so turned on for him. I wanted his body and I wanted it now. I removed his shirt the rest of the way and then lifted my shirt off. He stared at my perky breasts through my sexy red bra and still said nothing. We didn't need to talk, our bodies were doing the talking. His hands reached up and grasped for my breasts, but I grabbed his wrists and pinned him down. I love to tease and wasn't done yet!

I made him put his hands behind his head as I slowly moved my hips back and forth, along his hard shaft. I slowly removed his belt and used it to tie his wrists together. I felt it was time to remove my bra, so I reached behind, and slowly undid the clasp. Letting it release, I kept it covering my breasts and then covered them with my hands as I shrugged the straps off my shoulders. He begged with his eyes, as I removed my hands and let the bra fall to the bed. I leaned forward, leaving my hardened nipples just inches from his mouth. Then I pulled back, leaned just above his sexy body, and traced his chest with my nipples barely touching him. Jeff gasped and his eyes were begging for the erotic torture to end. I smiled again and slid up towards his waiting mouth. I put my left nipple in, and he wrapped his lips gently around it, flicking his tongue over the tip. The sexual tension was so high as I let out a gasp as his tongue met my nipple. I wanted his cock so badly, but loved torturing him. He moved to my other nipple and made me whimper as he gently sucked it. Electrical impulses were travelling from my nipples to my clit.

By now, I had enough and needed to taste him. I opened his button, slid his zipper down and reached blindly into his pants. I wrapped my hand around his thick, throbbing cock. I decided that I wasn't done with the teasing yet, so I grabbed one of my husband's necktie's from the closet, and wrapped it around his head covering his eyes so he couldn't see. I pulled his pants down and admired his beautiful cock. I know all these "big cock" stories all talk about whoppers. His was big, but it wasn't a 14 incher like the stories say. He had a nice thick 8-9 inch cock, just what the doctor ordered! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I opened his legs a little and I gently ran my fingertips along the bottom of his feet, over his toes, up the top of his feet, and over his ankles. His cock twitched and jumped with every touch.

Sensing his need, I slowly moved my fingertips up his calves and behind his knees. I could see precum leaking from his cock head, and the smell of his sweat was still in my nostrils. My clit was throbbing and my pussy was dripping wet. I traced my fingertips over his thighs, along his inner thighs, and then slowly moved my tongue up his inner thighs, tracing both sides without touching his cock. Feeling the need to torture him just a little more, I gently started to breathe on his balls and then slowly breathed my hot breath up his throbbing upright cock. Jeff gasped and yet more precum leaked out of his head.

I wrapped my hand around his hard shaft and admired his beautiful cock head. My tongue darted out and I began to clean his shaft and head with my tongue, tasting his sweet precum. He tasted so delicious, I knew I had to taste this sexy man soon. I licked it clean, moved my tongue down his shaft, and stopped at his balls. I spread his legs wide, got down in between and buried my face in his balls, my speedy tongue darting back and forth along the underside of his balls. I grabbed his hips, held them down, and spent 10 minutes flicking my tongue all over his balls. Jeff moaned, groaned, bit down on his lip, but didn't dare speak. He didn't want the fun to stop.

The smell of his perspiration on his balls was enough to make my aching clit swell even more, and I finally moved up and took his cock head in my mouth. I eased my mouth down the shaft a little, then moved back up and circled his gorgeous head with my tongue. He moaned again, and my mouth slid down his shaft a few inches. I moved up and down quickly now on his shaft and I knew it wouldn't be long until he spurted his sweet cum inside my mouth. I sped up again and increased the tightness of my lips around him, he let out a very loud groan and spurted his cum into my mouth. I let some dribble down his cock while I sucked him dry, then I licked his cock clean and didn't waste a drop. His cum tasted so sweet, I swallowed it all and kissed him passionately, opening my mouth and french kissing him gently.

Jeff was shaking a little, his body pulsing from the long, erotic teasing I gave him. He smiled as I removed his blindfold and our eyes met again. I kissed him again with hunger, undid the belt around his wrists, and allowed his hands to explore my body. He grabbed the zipper on my skirt and slid it down. He pulled the skirt over my ass and down my long legs. We were both too far gone for a whole lot of teasing now, so Jeff buried his face in my soaked pussy and started to devour it. He speedily licked my clit, parted my lips with his fingers gently, and sucked softly on each lip, before parting them again and licking between my soaked pussy lips. He slid a finger inside my overheated hole and I moaned and whispered his name.

Jeff was an oral master, he sure knew how to use his tongue. I could have let him eat me all night, but I knew I needed that beautiful thick cock inside of me. I reached to my night stand and grabbed a Trojan and handed it to him. I motioned for him to lay down and I straddled him once again. Taking a little more time to tease, I pushed his shaft against his body and rubbed my pussy up and down his shaft without letting him enter me. I was close to another powerful orgasm, bucking back and forth over the ridge of his cock head. The pressure was unbearable and I squirted all over him. I put my finger on my clit and aggressively rubbed it, only adding to the moisture I was soaking him with.

Without warning, I grabbed his shaft and slid down on it. I couldn't take it anymore. I was cock thirsty, over the top with desire, and needing him inside me. He was shocked too and grabbed my hips. He met my thrusts with his own and we were now both moaning loudly. I started to slam down on his cock hard, my moans becoming screams. Jeff held my hips firmly and our bodies were slapping together so aggressively. I felt another orgasm building up deep inside me and I gushed all over his cock again. The sheets and blankets were soaked, but we did not care. Jeff was covered in sweat, his muscular chest glistening for me.

Begging for him, I climbed off and lay on the bed on my back. I spread my legs invitingly and he kneeled between them, pinning my hips to the bed, Jeff rammed me so hard now. I needed his hard cock and I needed it now. I tried to move my hips with him, but he had me pinned so firmly that I couldn't move. I felt so helpless. I cried out his name as my toes curled and I began to shake. My stocking covered legs wrapped around him and pulled him into me deeper. Jeff began to speed up and I begged him to cum deep inside me. I knew he was close, so I timed my orgasm to meet his. He let out a very loud groan and shot deep inside me, filling his condom with his load. He slowly slid out of me, still semi hard, I rolled the condom off and lay in his arms holding each other.

Jeff's hands began to wander over my sweet round ass as I playfully ran my fingernails over his cock. I returned my mouth to his shaft, and teased his asshole with my fingertip, circling it over and over. He had a look of fear in his eyes, but I was just there to tease him. Jayde, fuck me again he said, as our silence was finally broken. We looked at the clock and it had been hours since he arrived. It seemed like mere minutes. I got on my knees and stuck my round ass up in the air, knowing that he'd cum quickly this time. He loved my ass and based on the intensity of his thrusts, I knew he was hungry to cum yet again. Jeff pounded my tight pussy from behind for a few minutes hard, then pulled out, flipped me over, and coated my stomach, breasts, and chin with his 3rd load of the night.

We lay in each other's arms for a few minutes, again not a word said, just touching and kissing. I invited Jeff for a soak in my hot tub and he felt that would be a great idea. We poured a few glasses of red wine and headed outside to the tub.

We sat close together, touching and teasing, talking a little about our jobs, our lives, our favorite sports teams, and so on. Jeff's cock was starting to harden again, as I wrapped my hand around it under the water. I teased him in the tub for 45 minutes or so, before he announced he was ready to go again. I stepped out of the hot tub, and was quickly scooped into his arms as he carried me inside.

I begged Jeff to fuck me, and he entered me again with his thick cock. I lay on my back, my bare legs over his shoulders. As my toes curled, my calves began to cramp. I throbbed in pain, but begged for him to fuck me harder. I was insatiable, and loved the look of him dripping in sweat as he pounded me hard. Jeff had such an intensity to his thrusts, I begged for him to shoot all over my face and breasts. I soaked him one more time just before he pulled out. Jeff ripped his condom off and sprayed on my face, up my nostrils, and into my eyes. I didn't care anymore, I was full of lust for this sexy hunk. We lay there for a few minutes gasping for breath, Jeff softly wiped his cum off my face and I licked up what was on my lips.

I lay there with a big smile on my face, still wanting more cock, but knowing that Jeff was exhausted from the hours of intense pleasure we'd both had. We snuggled up under the blankets, Jeff's strong arms holding me, we fell asleep in each other's arms. I awoke suddenly around 4 AM feeling Jeff's tongue teasing my clit once again. We fucked 2 more times that night, both times he came inside me. Jeff dozed off again, and I lay with my head on his sexy chest.

I awoke at 10 AM that Saturday morning, the room smelling of sex, I felt so amazing. I looked beside me and realized that my lover was gone. There was a sweet note from him thanking me for an incredible night and hoping we could do it again. We did do it again, many times, sometimes with husband present, but those are different stories for a different time. I did have another wonderful night that Saturday, and that's the story I'll share next time.

My husband returned from his fishing trip that Sunday afternoon, having drowned many beer, he caught a few fish, but he wasn't interested in telling those stories, he wanted mine! We jumped into bed and fucked for hours as I told him what I did to Jeff's body and what Jeff did to mine. I saved the details of my other encounter for another time, didn't want to over stimulate him. He loves to share his nympho wife with others, and I love to be shared.

I truly hope that you enjoyed my experience, but not as much as I enjoyed it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Husband Away, Wife Plays

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds