• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Courtesan Ch. 03

Courtesan Ch. 03

123

This story is the third episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the first two episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

This is a fantasy. All of the people, places and organizations described in this story are creations of my imagination.

I parked my car in the driveway rather than pulling it into the garage. I didn't live in this house anymore. Using the garage seemed inappropriate. I got out of my car and walked up the side walk. When I got to the front door I started to take out my key but stopped. Using my key wasn't appropriate either. Instead, I rang the door bell.

I heard footsteps inside and then the front door opened. Kelly looked beautiful. It was a chilly October day. She was wearing a pink cable knit sweater and a pair of denim jeans. She'd obviously just put on fresh makeup and brushed her hair.

"Why didn't you use your key?"

"I don't live here anymore Kelly."

"I see." Kelly paused. She was obviously disconcerted by my answer. After taking a moment to regain her composure, she said, "Timmy please come in."

I stepped inside.

"Why don't we sit in the living room."

"Very well."

She gestured towards the couch. "Let's sit here."

I walked over to the easy chair opposite the couch and sat down. "I'd prefer to sit over here."

Kelly nodded. I wasn't certain what she was expecting, but my reserved attitude was clearly unsettling for her.

She took a deep breath and then she smiled at me. "Can I get anything for you?"

I was a little surprised. This was the first time in almost a year that my wife had offered to do something for me. I shook my head. "No, I'm fine."

Kelly sat down on the couch. As soon as she was seated she said, "Timmy I'm so sorry about everything. I don't..."

I put up my hand and interrupted her. "Kelly before you begin I have two things I have to say."

"Okay."

"Kelly, if you want a divorce I'll let you have everything. You can keep the house, our savings account, all of our stocks and bonds, everything. All I'll take will be a few personal items and my car."

My wife stared at me. "Timmy is that what you want?"

"No Kelly, it isn't. I love you, I will always love you. I would like to find a way to resolve this mess so we can start living together again, but if you want to end our marriage I'm offering you that opportunity right now."

Kelly shook her head. "No Timmy, I don't want a divorce. I want to stay married to you. I love you too. Please give me a chance to explain..."

I interrupted her again. I was being very firm. "I am going to give you a chance to explain, but please don't lie to me." I smiled at her. "Sweetheart, I don't care how many man you've had sex with in the last year and I do not believe that you've done anything that I can't forgive. I just want you to be truthful with me."

Kelly nodded and then she whispered. "Timmy I'm sorry that I lied to you, I am so very sorry that I lied to you."

She stared at the floor. After a moment she said, "I've done awful things. I'm really not certain how many men have fucked me in the last year. It's a lot." She looked up at me. "Timmy I don't know how to tell you all of this. I'm sure you're going to hate me when you find out what I've done."

"No Kelly, I know you. You're my best friend."

She smiled at me.

"I don't believe that you could ever do anything that would make me hate you. We have a lot of time. Let's go slowly. Start at the beginning. Tell me about everything that's happened since you started working for JTandR."

Kelly again stared at the floor. It was almost like she was gathering her courage. Suddenly she looked up at me and blurted out, "Timmy, I was a prostitute for JTandR."

I smiled at her. "I thought you preferred the term courtesan."

She stared at me. "How did you know about that?'

"This morning I spent almost an hour talking with Martin Jackson."

"You talked with Martin this morning?"

"Yes I did."

"What did he tell you?"

"Enough so that I have a pretty good idea about what you've been doing for the past year."

"And you still called me? You still came to see me?"

I nodded. "Yes I did and I still love you." I looked at my wife. "But I do need to hear you to tell me about it."

"Okay." There was a tone of resignation in her voice.

Kelly closed her eyes. She seemed to be thinking. After a moment she looked at me and said, "I don't know where to begin."

"Why don't you start by telling me about Chris Kendricks."

"Mr. Jackson told you about him?"

"Yes he did."

Kelly was quiet. She didn't say anything for almost a minute. Finally she looked at me and said, "Timmy you know how much I love sex."

"Yes, of course I do."

"In my family girls were expected to be proper ladies. I was taught that sex was an expression of love that was supposed to be reserved exclusively for my husband. When I graduated from high school I was still a virgin." Kelly smiled at me. "Because of my big tits the boys were constantly hitting on me, but I was a good girl, I always fought off their advances."

She shrugged. "When I got to college I rebelled. I think that's pretty common. I lost my virginity during freshman orientation week." She grinned. "It was wonderful and I immediately fell in love with sex. Timmy I fell in love with cocks, big hard magnificent cocks. I loved touching them, playing with them and getting fucked by them." She grinned at me, "But most of all I loved sucking them. By the end of my freshman year I was an dedicated blow job queen. I had an insatiable appetite for sucking cocks."

She sighed. "And then during the winter of my sophomore year I met you and immediately fell head over heels in love. Timmy you are the man of my dreams. You are my white knight. You are my soul mate."

She paused. "Except...."

"I can't fuck worth a damn and my tiny cock isn't much fun to suck."

"No that's not true, I love sucking your tiny cock. I adore your tiny cock." Kelly looked down at the floor. Her voice dropped to a whisper. "The problem is that sometimes I need more. Sometimes I want to suck a really big cock."

"I know and I never objected when you did it."

My wife smiled. "Yes, and that was just one more reason for me to love you. Timmy you were the perfect man."

"And you were the perfect girl."

"No Timmy, that's the problem. I wasn't."

"What do you mean?"

"I was taught that the perfect girl is faithful to her man. She doesn't sleep around." Kelly shook her head. "Timmy during college I always felt so guilty when I left you waiting in my dorm room while I went out on a date with another guy."

"But it was okay with me. I knew what you were doing, and I didn't mind."

"Yes, but I'd been taught that what I was freely giving to those other guys should only be given to you. Timmy, I loved having sex with all those other guys, but while I was doing it I felt like I was cheating you out of something that should exclusively belong to you and only you."

"But I didn't care."

"I know, but I did."

Kelly looked at me."The night we decided to get married you made me the happiest woman in the world. That night, after you went to sleep, I vowed to myself that after our wedding I would be faithful to you for the rest of our lives. You were the perfect husband and I wanted to be the perfect wife."

"But you didn't have to do that."

"Yes I did, but not for you, for me." She smiled. "Anyway, after we were married I spent a lot of time fending off old boyfriends."

"I didn't know that."

She nodded. "They called me on my cell phone. Baby I was so proud of myself, I turned all of them down."

"So what happened when you went to work at JTandR?"

"They assigned me to the guy that you just asked me about, Chris Kendricks. He was one of the corporate analysts. Timmy when I met him I nearly wet my panties. He was so good looking."

She smiled at me. "Chris is about thirty. He's tall, at least 6'2". He has very sexy long dark curly hair and a handsome face with deep blue eyes. He goes to the gym every day so he's in excellent shape. He has a slim waist, broad shoulders and nice firm muscles. Chris is an absolute dreamboat."

Kelly shook her head. "Timmy I have to admit that as soon as I saw him I had the hots for him, but I was a good girl. I resisted him. At the end of our first day working together he made a pass at me. I was putting some folders back in one of the file cabinets. He came up behind me, put his strong hands on my shoulders and whispered in my ear. He told me that I was beautiful and that he wanted to take me in his arms and kiss me. Then he let his right hand slip to my breast."

My wife sighed. "Timmy I almost gave in and let him kiss me, but I didn't. I really wanted to be a good wife. Instead I took his hand away from my breast and told him that good girls never play around at work."

"That was an odd thing to say. Why didn't you just tell him you were a married woman?"

"I don't know. I guess that I'm so used to fending off advances that I rarely think about what I'm actually saying. I always try to crack a silly joke when I'm saying no to a guy. I think it makes the situation a little less awkward."

I nodded. That actually made sense. It also explained why Mr. Jackson and his partners thought Kelly was turning down Chris's advances because she was already inundated with dates outside of work.

"I held out for two months. After his initial attempt to seduce me failed, Chris cooled his advances; but he still kept working on me."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, maybe I'm not being completely fair to Chris when I say that. He's an extremely thoughtful and considerate man. Working for him was very easy. He's one of those people who are always making you feel good about yourself. He complimented me on my appearance all the time. Not in a creepy way. It was more like he was just being friendly. He always noticed when I got my hair cut and styled. If I was trying a new shade of lipstick he would comment on it. Things like that. And he was constantly telling me how smart and efficient I was. I really started to like him."

My wife sighed. "Anyway, after a while I began having fantasies about having sex with him. Timmy you are the love of my life and if someone told me that I could only have sex one more time before I died, I would want it to be with you. I would want you to lick my pussy, there is nothing in this world that I enjoy more than that."

I laughed. "Well it's lucky that we found each other because I feel the same way. There's nothing in this world that I enjoy more than licking your pussy."

Kelly grinned at me. "Timmy I've missed you so much during the past year."

At first that struck me as a strange comment. After all, up until five days ago Kelly and I were living together; but as I thought about it, I understood exactly what she was saying.

We smiled at each other. For a brief moment I felt a surge of electricity between us that hadn't been there for months and then just as suddenly as it had appeared, it was gone again.

Kelly must have also felt it dissipate because her excited smile turned into a frown. She sighed and then she quietly continued. "Timmy after two months of being faithful to you, I have to admit that I was beginning to miss the wonderful sensation of sucking and being fucked by a great big hard dick. I'm ashamed to tell you that I started day dreaming about Chris's cock."

"I wish you would have told me, I would have given you my blessing."

She nodded. "I know, but I wanted to be a good wife. I had to be a good wife. It was important to me. I was trying so hard."

Kelly took a deep breath. "On the first Wednesday in September the firm completed a takeover of a struggling company. Chris had been instrumental in drawing up the initial plan and since I worked for Chris I was also involved. The stockholders meeting was held in the early afternoon. We succeeded in taking control of the board of directors. When the partners got back to the office they called everyone who had worked on the project into the conference room. Timmy, they had two cases of French champagne. I'd never even tasted French champagne. It was wonderful, I had three glasses."

Kelly's voice dropped to a whisper. "After the party ended Chris and I went back to his office. I was organizing some papers on his desk when he walked up behind me, put his hands on my shoulders and whispered to me that I had been a very important part of the project. He told me that they couldn't have done it without me and then he kissed my neck."

My wife slowly shook her head. "Timmy I'm so sorry, I melted. I fell into Chris's powerful arms and let him kiss me. It was a soft, gentle kiss. Sometimes those can be the most exciting. While he was kissing me he slipped his hand onto my right breast. Timmy I didn't stop him. I didn't remove his hand. Instead, I let my hand slip to his crotch. He had an erection and it was huge. It was so exciting. Baby the next thing I knew I was on my knees. Chris's pants were unzipped and I was sucking his great big beautiful cock."

"I let Chris fuck me three times that afternoon. The last time he fucked me I had this huge orgasm. It was wonderful." My wife closed her eyes. It looked like she was reliving the moment.

Suddenly she realized what she was doing and looked at me. There was an expression of alarm on her face. She quickly said, "Timmy I'm sorry that I slipped. I was trying so hard to be a good wife."

I shrugged. "It's okay, I just wish you'd told me about it."

She stared at the floor. After a moment Kelly started to whisper. "Later when I was driving home I started to cry. I felt so awful about what I'd done. I drove around aimlessly for over an hour. I was afraid to face you. I was wracked with guilt."

Shaking her head, Kelly said; "When I got home that night and finally had to face you I was so ashamed. You'd prepared a wonderful dinner and while I was eating, it was all I could do to keep from crying. After dinner I tried to make it up to you. I took you into the bedroom and we made love for a really long time. That night I desperately wanted you to be able to enjoy my body even more than Chris had."

Part of me heard Kelly's heartfelt apology and wanted to reach out and console her, but another part of me was still deeply hurt by both her deceit and the memory of the callous treatment that I'd had to endure over the past year. That part of me made me stare at my wife and coldly ask, "Did you make Chris wear a condom?"

Kelly gasped. She immediately grasped the significance of my question. She stared at the floor for a moment. Finally she looked up at me and asked, "Do you really want to know?"

I nodded. "Yes I do."

She shook her head. "No I didn't. It all happened so suddenly. We didn't have any and Chris told me that he'd just gotten himself checked by his doctor."

"I see, so that night when I was licking your pussy I was also eating Chris's dried semen."

Kelly nodded. "I guess so. I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't really think about that at the time."

I tried to maintain my anger, but I couldn't. I loved my wife too much. And there was another factor. My perverted little penis woke up and started sending ripples of excitement through me. I melted and smiled at Kelly. "It's all right. Anyway, it kind of fits into my cuckold fantasies." I shook my head, "But I would have enjoyed it more if I'd actually known what I was doing."

"I'm sorry baby, I was so confused that night. I felt horrible about cheating on you." She closed her eyes. "But there was something that was even worse."

"What was that?"

"When we went to sleep I was already starting to fantasize about Chris's big cock again. Timmy, that made me feel awful."

"Kelly, if you'd just told me, everything would have been fine."

"I know, but do you understand why I didn't?"

"I'm think I'm starting to."

She shook her head. "It gets worse."

"What do you mean?"

"The next morning, as soon as I walked into his office, Chris took me in his arms and kissed me. This time it was a hot passionate kiss and by the time we were finished I was burning with desire."

Kelly looked at me. "But Timmy, then something really strange happened."

"What was it?"

"After Chris kissed me he held me in his arms and asked me how you reacted when I got home and told you about what had happened the previous afternoon."

"He asked you that?"

"Yes, and the question startled me."

"What did you tell him?"

"Baby, I'm so ashamed. At that moment I wanted him so badly that I lied and told him you were just fine with it." She closed her eyes and whispered. "And then I dropped to my knees, unzipped his pants and started sucking his cock."

I smiled at my wife. "You got yourself into a real mess, didn't you"

She nodded her head. "That was just the beginning."

Suddenly Kelly started laughing.

I stared at her. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing, it just feels so good to finally be telling you the truth about all of this."

"So how long did your affair with Chris last?"

Kelly stared at me and then she started shaking her head.

"Are you questioning my use of the word affair?"

"Yes."

"Okay, how long did you continue having sex with this man?"

"About a month."

"How often?"

My wife closed her eyes and quietly answered, "Every day."

"So if it wasn't an affair, what word would you use to describe it?"

Kelly sighed. "Okay, it was an affair. It's just that when I was driving home every night I would swear that would be the very last time I'd let Chris fuck me." She slowly shook her head, "But by the time I was driving back to work the next morning I'd already be finding reasons to justify letting him do it one more time. Timmy, I'm sorry. I kept telling myself it was wrong, but by the time we got to the end of our work day, I'd always ended up letting him fuck me again."

"What you're trying to tell me is that you didn't want it to be an affair. Is that correct?"

"Yes."

"Why did the affair end after a month?"

Kelly thought for a moment and then she said, "I guess it really didn't end, it just sort of tapered off. I still see Chris about once a month for sex. We've kind of become fuck buddies." Suddenly she realized what she'd just said and looked at me. "I promise I won't ever see him again."

I smiled at her. "Kelly, I don't want you to make promises you're not going to be able to keep. Why don't we worry about the future of your relationship with Chris a little later. Now, why did the affair taper off?"

My wife closed her eyes, after a moment she quietly said, "I got involved with another man."

"Who was he?"

"John Reynolds, he's the youngest of the three partners. I think he's in his early forties. John's not a total dream boat like Chris, but he's still a very handsome man."

"How did it happen?"

"It was just before Halloween. The firm had been studying another company to see if it was a good possibility for a takeover. Chris and I had been heavily involved in the research. The partners set up a dinner party at the Goldenrod Supper Club to discuss the feasibility of a takeover attempt. Chris and I were included in the group. It was the first time that I'd ever been invited to a meeting like that."

"That must have been very exciting for you."

Kelly nodded. "It really was. When we sat down to dinner, I was seated right next to John Reynolds. Timmy, I'd met the partners during my interviews, but after I started working for JTandR I had very little contact with them."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Courtesan Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds