• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Kitten Chronicles Ch. 01

The Kitten Chronicles Ch. 01

She watched him from her place in the center of the bed. He was dressing for work, and she was naked, her skin flushed and rosy from sex. The room was heavy with the sexy scent of man and woman, and she licked her lips to find the taste of his creamy cum lingering there. She smiled a secret smile, knowing that the pineapple juice he drank was for their benefit because it made his cum even more delicious. She found him watching her through the reflection in the mirror and stretched for him, arching her back, her hardened nipples pointing pinkly at him. She licked her lips again, sensuously and hungrily this time.

He arched an eyebrow at her and growled, "Hungry again so soon, Kitten?"

She made a purring sound deep in her throat and moved so he could see her bald pussy, pink, wet and still throbbing deliciously from the pounding of his cock. "Kitten loves Sir's cream," she said softly.

He crossed to the bed and cupped her face in his hand. She pressed her cheek into his palm and caught his thumb in her mouth, sucking it softly at first and then harder as he reached to twist her tender nipple.

"Voracious little kitten," he said drily, pulling his thumb from her mouth so that it made a small, wet "pop". He was walking away from the bed when her voice stopped him.

"Sir," she said meekly, "may I play with my pussy?"

He turned slowly to face her and fixed her with a stern look. "Whose pussy, kitten?" he asked.

She flushed pink for making such a silly error. "Can Kitten play with Sir's pussy?" she asked fervently.

He nodded once and watched as she reclined against the pillows, her emerald eyes locked with the chocolate of his, and slid her hand between her legs to tease the seam of her pussy lips. She held herself open so he could see the deep, wet pink inside and began making small, tight circles on her clit with one fingernail.

"Feel good, Kitten?" he asked, his voice deep and rumbly.

"Yes, Sir...uh huh...uh huh," she whispered. "Thank you, Sir...uh huh...uh huh...." Her breath caught and quickened as she slid a finger inside and massaged her clit with her thumb, just as he'd taught her. "Ohhhhhh," she moaned, her thrusting finger making soft wet sounds. "Uh huh...uh huh...." Her hips moved in rhythm with her finger, the wet, pink tip of her tongue darting out to lick her lips, eyes never leaving his face. "Sir," she asked pleadingly, "Can Kitten cum?"

He shook his head. "No, Kitten," he said firmly. She was teetering on the edge, but he knew she wouldn't go over without his permission.

"Please, Sir," she begged, fucking her tight little pussy with two fingers now, her thumb moving hard and fast on her throbbing clit. "Oh, please, please, Sir, let Kitten cum."

"No." His voice was calm and stern. "Kitten won't forget again whose pussy it is, will she?" He reached for her hand and pulled it away from his hot, wet, needy, little pink pussy. He licked her fingers, sucking them hard, watching her squirm against the sexy assault.

"Kitten won't forget," she promised. "I'm so sorry, Sir."

"Me, too, Kitten," he said with disappointment and walked into the bathroom. When he returned a few minutes later, she looked so aroused and frustrated that he smiled. His cock was rock hard from watching her masturbate, and he loved her so much that he couldn't resist giving her a treat even though she'd been a very bad Kitten to forget who she belonged to. "Kitten," he said softly, "On your back, baby. I have something for you."

She complied immediately, as she always did; and he drank in the sight of her, head hanging off the end of his bed, her dark hair cascading over the edge, nipples hard, her legs spread so he could see his pussy.

"Open your mouth, Kitten," he instructed, unzipping his fly and taking his cock out. She watched him with hot, hungry eyes as he stroked it.

"Kitten wants Sir's cock," she said in a small voice.

"Yes, Kitten," he said, sliding the head of his cock between her lips. He felt her mouth close around him; she began sucking him, and he gave himself over to the warm, tugging hunger of her mouth and the soft, swirling pressure of her tongue. He pulled out just to tease her, and she moaned in frustration. "What does my Kitten want?" he whispered roughly, stroking his cock while she watched. A drop of pre-cum formed at the tip, and she licked her lips in anticipation.

"Kitten needs to suck Sir's lovely cock," she pled. "Kitten needs to be fed Sir's yummy cum."

"Hold out your tongue, Kitten," he said, and she did so eagerly. He stood over her, stroking his cock until the pre-cum fell with a plop into her waiting mouth. She swallowed, licked her lips, and purred. "Greedy, Kitten," he said with a laugh and thrust hard into her mouth. He felt her gag reflex, but she never stopped sucking hard, taking him deeper, moaning around his cock. "Play with my pussy," he ground out as he thrust and watched as she eagerly obeyed.

The wet sounds of his cock thrusting in her mouth and her fingers as she played with his wet little pussy filled the air, mingling with his moans and the sound she made as she hummed around his cock. He looked into her eyes and knew she remembered that she wasn't allowed to cum.

"Good girl, Kitten," he said roughly and felt himself nearing the edge. She felt it, too, and sucked harder, reaching up to squeeze his balls, knowing that he loved when she did that. With one last thrust, he leaned his head back and groaned loudly as he came hard, spurting long, hot jets of Kitten's cream into her mouth. He felt her swallowing, but there was so much that some dribbled onto her chin. She kept sucking even after the spurting subsided, milking him of every drop. Finally he slid his cock from between her lips and watched as she licked her mouth and caught cum drops on her fingers, sucking his essence from them.

She eased herself off the bed, onto her knees, and smiled up at him. "Sir, may Kitten clean your cock now?" she asked softly. He nodded and watched as her sweet pink tongue licked first his sticky shaft and then his balls. He caressed her hair as she cleaned him, knowing that she hadn't cum and that her body was throbbing with need.

When his cock was clean, he wiped it on her cheek; and she kissed the tip, rubbing her tongue against him for a moment.

She watched as he fastened his pants, and then he helped her up from the floor and led her to the bed. He gave her a searingly hot kiss that left her breathless and said, "Stay naked today, Kitten." She nodded, and he added, "You may play with...."

"....Sir's pussy?" she asked softly and was rewarded with his smile.

"Yes, Kitten. You may play with my pussy all you like. "But," he fixed her with a look that brooked no disagreement, "You may not cum. I'll be checking in with you via video from time to time, and I expect to find you hot and wet and needy."

Disappointment mingled with frustration showed in her eyes, and her plump bottom lip pouted a bit more; but she didn't argue. "Yes, Sir," she promised.

He lifted her chin with one strong, tan finger. "If you're a good girl, you may cum as many times as you like tonight."

"May I cum on your tongue?" She whispered excitedly.

"Yes, Kitten, and on my fingers and on my cock."

She smiled a perfectly naughty smile. "Thank you, Sir. I will not cum by myself; I promise."

He arched an eyebrow at her and gave her a perfectly evil grin. "We will see, my darling Kitten, how strong you are when you watch me stroke my cock for you and splatter the computer screen with your favorite treat." He kissed her gently, his tongue dipping into the warm welcome of her mouth to tangle with hers. "We will see how strong you are when you are playing with my pussy while I watch and tell you how I love to lick you and suck your throbbing clit while finger fucking my hungry little pussy." He slid his hand between her legs and petted his pussy until she ground against his palm. He laughed as his finger slid inside the heat and wet, found her clit and began to rub, causing her breathing to become ragged as she clutched his shoulders. "We will see how strong you are when I have you bring out your toys so I can watch you play." He thrust his finger deep inside his pussy, wiggled it maddeningly as she fucked his hand, moaning, searching blindly for his mouth, sucking his tongue wildly when he gave it to her. When she began to beg, he removed his hand and lifted it to her mouth, letting her lick the juices away, knowing how it made her crazy. He looked deeply into her green eyes, glazed with desire and need, and smacked her hard on the ass. She yelped in pleasure and pain, and he pushed her gently to the mattress, guiding her hand to his pussy. She moaned as her fingers, seemingly of their own volition, began to play. "Have fun, Kitten," he said, adding sternly, "But not too much fun."

The sound and smell of her followed him out the door. If pink had a scent, he decided, it would be his hot, hungry little Kitten. He smiled. It promised to be quite a day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Kitten Chronicles Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 491 milliseconds