• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Dawn's Orgy Ch. 05

Dawn's Orgy Ch. 05

Late Saturday night, a very tired and thoroughly satisfied group stopped for the day. Some stayed the night easily finding sleep companions.

Candy and Cindy approached Dawn and asked if they could invite two close friends for the Sunday finale. "If they are as sweet as you love birds, by all means," replied Dawn.

"Oh, they are very nice. We owe our current life style and happiness to them both," Candy explained. "They are bi but have a stronger preference for women."

"Sounds like a perfect fit for our group. I look forward to meeting your friends." Dawn replied. "Sleep well. Good night."

They slept with their new friends Clair and Marley

SUNDAY AFTERNOON

The following day, the participants who had not stayed over began to arrive. By noon, all undressed and gathered in the large living room.

There came a knock at the door. Candy opened the door greeting their friends Holly and Stacy. Cindy appeared and exchanged hugs and kisses. "Please come with me. I want you to meet our hosts," Candy urged. She was shocked speechless when Dawn and Gwen rushed to Holly and Stacy. They hugged and kissed like long lost friends.

"I hear you two are still taking in lost souls." Dawn jibbed.

"You will never settle down and just take care of your own space will you?" Gwen playfully scolded.

"In the case of Candy and Cindy, we are glad you've not retired. " Dawn added. "They are two of the most loving people I have ever had the privilege to know. They have captivated us all."

"They have an unusual spirituality and a refreshing humility. In everyway, they represent real happiness and joy. They are models for lesbian perfection." Holly praised.

"Let's party!" Gwen ordered.

HOLLY AND STACY WITH SANDY AND MICHAEL

Holly and Stacy naturally gravitated to Sandy and Michael. As older, more experienced lovers they expected something special. . Stacy teamed with Sandy. Holly teamed with Michael.

They found an empty bedroom and spread out, both couples facing their partner.

Sandy and Stacy hugged and explored each other's bodies. Stacy admired Sandy's 38" chest, caressing, kissing and licking until Sandy could not take any more. She hugged Stacy tightly. Their breasts pressed together. Their thighs met the other's pussy. Hot juices quickly covered their les. They kissed fervently. Subtle body movements sparked their passion. Their tongues probed in pressed in frenzy. Their lips mauled each other in emotionally charged ecstasy.

Holly found the contrasting skin tones of her white body hugging Michael's dark skin enticing. His limp cock hung 6", the same as his huge balls. Light perspiration gave his skin a lovely sheen. Holly lovingly caressed and massaged his body.

She straddled Michael and lightly kissed his ears, his cheeks and forehead, teasingly passing his lips. She massaged his impressive chest, tongued his nipples and his abs. She licked down his left leg to his feet. She treated his toes to 10 tiny blowjobs leaving Michael squirming out of control.

Holly licked up Michael's right leg. She asked Michael to turn over. Her lust for this ebony skinned stud grew as she gazed at his perfect ass. She caressed his firm buns and licked up and down his crack. She spread his ass slowly moving steadily to his anal ring. She tongued his asshole probing further inward as her saliva added lubricant. Michael froze gasping for air as she felt Holly suck his brown hole.

The rush of his musky aroma filled her mouth. She stayed glued to his ass tasting more and more of his essence.

Sandy and Stacy turned into a side-by-side 69. The site of Holly eating Michael's ass dramatically heightened their passion.

Sandy gently moved Stacy on her back and startled her waist. Her mammoth 38" tits hung in her face. Stacy held her left breast in both hands and sucked the long hard nipple. Sandy fondled Sandy's breasts and sucked hard on her left nipple while tweaking the right, alternating frequently. Stacy moved to Sandy's right breast holding it with both hands and sucking her nipple.

As the ecstatic breast feast continued, Stacy and Sandy looked longingly into each other's eyes. Sandy, overwhelmed with lust, shuffled forward and planted her pussy on Stacy's face. Leaning forward she buried her face in Stacy's sweet muff. Their moans and groans ignited frenzy in their bed companions.

Holly pulled at Michael's leg indicating for him to turn over. She was unprepared for the sight of his now erect 11" cock. It was by far the longest cock she had seen in her 12-year career as a sex therapist. It is almost as long as her 12" dido and just as hard. She sat on Michael's face and licked his hard cock up and down. Michael dipped two fingers into Holly's hot ass. He tongued her pussy easily opening her outer lips and thrust well into her vaginal opening.

Holly swirled her tongue around the large head of Michael's cock and sucked in a generous portion of his delicious creamy per-cum. She easily took his entire cock deep into her throat. Her tight throat felt so good, Michael lost all since of time and space.

His heaving chest supplied more oxygen to his blood. His heart pumped faster quickly feeding his cock with enriched blood. His cock grew even longer and thicker, dramatically increasing the luxurious sensations flowing from his cock throughout his enter body.

Sparks burst like fireworks to his tightly closed eyes. He felt his balls tingle and tighten; shooting hot creamy cum into Holly's waiting mouth. Holly swallowed to the best of her ability managing to catch only a small portion of his massive load. Shot after shot relentlessly flowed from his cock covering her face and her breasts with a thick hot coating of his hot cum. It dripped slowly on Michael's chest as he returned to eating her pussy and finger fucking her ass.

Stacy asked Sandy it Michael always unloaded so much cum.

"He always gives enough to fill an ice cube tray." Sandy replied. "His cum makes delicious ice cubes. I use them all the time."

Stacy loved the kinkiness of using cum cubes and returned to Sandy's pussy with renewed vigor. She stuck two fingers into her vaginal opening quickly locating her G-spot and rubbing it gently.

Sandy located Stacy's G-spot and incessantly prodded her tiny nub.

Ejaculate quickly accumulated in both women. Stacy sucked on Sandy's clit. Her body thrashed. Sandy placed her hands flat on the bed, spread and bent her knees lifting her pussy high off the bed. Her ear piercing screams traveled throughout the house. Stream after stream of her ejaculate jetted high in the air splashing on the ceiling and raining on Stacy, Holly and Michael. The torrential flow continued relentlessly. When it seemed that it would never stop, Sandy collapsed and pulled Stacy's pussy hard to her face and licked her clit in frenzy.

Stacy pulled away and stood above Sandy. She frigged her cunt rapidly, arched her back and spurted a powerful stream of her tangy ejaculate on Sandy, another on Holly, and another on Michael. As her flow subsided, she sat on her lover Holly's face. Holly happily drank down the last of her fluid.

The four rested breathing in the powerful aroma.

LAURA AND SHERI WITH CANDY AND CINDY

Laura and Sheri approached fellow cheerleaders Candy and Cindy asking to join them in one of the bedrooms. They both gracefully accepted.

Laura and Sheri's lust for the two beauties grew stronger after every practice. It only wavered by the distraction of their growing attachment. It left little time to approach the intoxicating lovers. Now their long time lust for the desirable girls would become a reality.

It thrilled Sheri and Laura when the two agreed to make love.

They entered the bedroom. The two nude couples moved all over each other making it very clear they all looked forward to this moment for a long time. Sheri told Cindy and Candy that they turned her on with their sexy, provocative movements at every practice and game.

Laura craved Candy since the first day of cheerleader practice. Watching her tits sway and her sweet ass gyrate gave her shivers and lust-filled dreams. Watching Candy's incredible ass bounce when she walked and jiggle when she ran always soaked her panties.

Her frustrating lust ended as she turned Candy around and slowly kissed her cheeks, licked her ears, her neck and up and down her back sending shivers throughout Candy's body.

"Oh my sweet Laura," Candy moaned. "That feels wonderful. Don't stop. Your tongue is so hot and wet. Ohhhhhhhhh! Ahhhaaaaa! Ughhhhh! I'm cumming! "

She reached orgasm with no contact with breasts, ass or pussy. She was amazed and added an incredible new technique to her growing love making arsenal. She praised Laura for getting her off so quickly.

"Oh my sweet thing, I have just begun." Laura told her. She latched on to Candy's pussy sucking as much cream as she could hold. She spread he ass and lubricated it with Candy's pussy cream. "You ass is so beautiful," Laura moaned. "I have dreamed night after night of licking and fingering your gorgeous ass."

"Oh yes! I love anal sex!" Candy responded. "Lick out my butt. Kiss my brown ring. Fuck me with your hand. Fist my bowels. Now, you kinky ass whore! Do it!"

Candy never spoke such dirty language to her lover but knew from gossip that Laura loved it. Surprisingly, it dramatically increased her anal lust. She stretched her cheeks wide. Her asshole within easy reach,

Laura locked her lips on her brown ring and thrust her tongue deeply into Candy's bowels. She tongued around lubricating it thoroughly. She fucked her ass with her forefinger. Candy moaned. She added her bird finger, Candy moaned louder. She brought all her fingers together and sawed slowly in and out. Candy shrieked. "Ohhhhhh, that feels sooooo gooooood! Candy yelled. "Harder! Faster! Split me open you ass lover! Fist me now! I'm cumming again!"

Laura caught more of Candy's cream in her mouth and drank heartedly. She formed a fist and plunged into Candy's asshole hard and fast. Her wrist followed the hand. Half her lower arm bored deep in Candy's ass. It squished in Candy's ass cream. Candy exploded in orgasm a remarkably third time. Laura removed her filthy fist tasted it and wiped it clean.

Candy turned her attention to Sheri. Cindy embraced the petite Laura. They kissed long and passionately igniting their smoldering pussies. Sweet juices flowed freely soaking their bare legs. Cindy lay Laura softly on the bed and gently lapped at her soaked mound. Candy gently kissed and tongued Sheri. Cindy's ecstasy grew as she feasted on the sweetest pussy in recent memory.

Sheri moved under Candy and closed her lips around her pussy, curled her tongue, fucking the luscious vaginal opening slowly at first, then faster. She plunged two fingers up her ass. She fastened her lips to Candy's clit and shoved two fingers in her very wet pussy. She found her G spot and rubbed softly allowing the fluid to build. Sheri strummed her tongue on her clit. Candy moaned and grunted spurting long streams of her ejaculate repeatedly. Sheri lost count of the streams that splashed her body. Candy looked at her hot sticky body and held her sticky body tightly

Candy slowly moved down Sheri's sticky body to her beautiful breasts. She licked hardily tasting and swallowing her sweet ejaculate from Sheri's body. Sheri's nipples hardened. Candy gently sucked one and tweaked the other alternating furiously. She kissed Sheri deeply. They tongue battled and fondled each other's ass, back and breasts. They ran their fingers through each other's hair.

Candy kissed Sheri's neck, down her breast valley then paused at her navel probing the knotty flesh. She zigzagged her tongue across her tight belly every so slowly toward her treasure. It was an unmerciful tease she and Cindy used often on each other, always building thundering, and incredibly prolonged orgasms.

Sheri went slowly out of her mind with anticipation. She cupped her own breasts and pulled hard on her nipples to free her anxious mind.

Finally, Candy reached Sheri's soaked pussy. It gave off a combined sweat and sweet juice aroma. Candy breathed heavily of the intoxicating mixture.

She licked her wet pussy incessantly driving Sheri crazy with joy. Seldom had her former lovers taken so much time eating her pussy. She settled down to enjoy Candy's methodical feast on her aroused pussy.

With the touch of a feather, Candy unfolded Sheri's outer lips and licked the pink flesh. She licked her slit starting at her ass and licking to her navel, back in forth repeatedly. Sheri's engorged clit throbbed with each passing lick. Her sweet honey poured from her pussy. Candy lapped it all quenching her amorous thirst.

She curled her tongue and eased into her vagina opening. Sheri clamped on her tongue. Candy held her tongue steady enjoying the taste and sensations of Sheri's vaginal flesh. She slowly removed her tongue and inserted two fingers gradually, twisting along the way, searching for her G-spot.

Sheri's ejaculate juice increased steadily as Candy caressed her tiny nub.

She trembled in ecstatic joy as the pressure neared the breaking point. Candy sensed her pending ejaculation and wrapped her lips around Sheri's pussy softly jabbing her clit. The touches to her clit fueled Sheri's fire. Her teeth clenched. Her eyes rolled. Her body thrashed and bucked. Candy wrapped her arms around her thighs to keep Sheri from casting her aside.

Powerful streams of tangy clear ejaculated erupted from Sheri's pussy. Candy caught and swallowed as fast as she could. Sheri drenched her face, hair and breasts repeatedly. Candy reveled in the hot female cum bath. She cupped her hands catching and drinking the juice dripping from her face.

When Sheri finality calmed, Candy lapped the last of her ejaculate drizzling from her pussy and gave it to Sherri in an opened mouth kiss.

Exhausted, Candy and Cindy hugged and kissed Laura and Sheri. "See you after practice." they said together. Sheri and Laura laughed. "Can't wait," they echoed. "Oh my Sheri, they are rubbing off on us." Laura said. "In more ways than one." Sheri replied.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Dawn's Orgy Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 916 milliseconds