• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Music City Bang Bang

Music City Bang Bang

Rhett smiled as he walked down the wet gravel road back to his campsite. The Music Festival had been fun this year, grueling, but fun. He reflected how he wasn't even going to come again until his sister had bought him a ticket and insisted that he go. Really this had been one of the best times that he had had at a Music Festival. Sure, the lineup was pretty weak this year, but that had left him time to do all of the things that he had wanted to do in previous years that he had never had time to do: shop at the vendors, see some stand-ups at the comedy tent, people watch, et cetera.

And people watch he had, especially the trio of hot girls that were his campsite neighbors. He had noticed them as they were setting up camp and he had positioned his tent so that he could see their campsite through its mesh window. He had been watching them since Thursday, his cock growing hard when one of them would bend over in her skimpy summer outfit.

Yesterday, Friday, it had rained. The girls next door had worn swim suits so as to dry out easily between sparse bouts of rain. After the music they had come home to their campsite and started drinking whisky. Rhett had watched as they got drunk and silly, swooned as the prettiest one, they called her Shea, played her guitar softly and sweetly. When they went to bed she was the last one to retire. He watched her there in the moonlight as she undid her bikini top, grew rock hard as her perfect puffy nipples breached into the night air. Rhett had begun stroking his cock when she took off her bikini bottoms and bent over to hang them on a tent string to dry. He had glimpsed her perfect pink pussy as she crawled into her tent to sleep, but the image lingered until he spilt his seed into a dirty t-shirt and fell asleep.

The next morning he awoke because he was cold, he had left his window-flap open and the dew had covered him in the night. Headache-y and wet he stumbled out into the cold grey dawn and rather than make the trek down to the port-a-potties which were half a mile away he just stepped around the back of his tent and let loose, no one was awake yet anyway.

Rhett sighed in contentment as he unburdened his bladder and scanned about blearily to make sure no one was coming. As he was shaking it dry, he noticed Shea's bikini still strung over the tent line and immediately his cock grew hard again and he made a decision. He shoved his cock back inside his shorts, zipped up, walked nonchalantly toward the bikini tent, listening very intently to make sure that its owner was not awake. Rhett looked around one last time before snatching the bikini, stuffing it in his pocket as he walked swiftly away from both campsites making sure that no one had seen him as he doubled around the long way. He made it back to his tent unscathed so he zipped up his tent and examined his treasure.

Rhett marveled at how small and delicate the bikini was, how little fabric covered his favorite and most cherished parts of the female body. Rhett put the bikini bottoms up to his face and inhaled Shea's spicy aroma, the scent immediately bringing his already mostly hard cock back to full attention. He unzipped his fly and let his monster cock out of its fetters. But, just as he began to rub the silky bikini bottom against the head of his cock, he heard a couple of his sister's friends chatting. So rather than be the weird ass brother that got caught jacking-off with a stolen bikini, he stuffed it into the bottom of his bag, left the tent, and joined the party for the day.

Though he had tons of fun, he had thought about the bikini all day. He fixated on how it had felt so nice on his cock, how it had looked even better on that hot little slut Shea. He had had to force himself to quit thinking about it many times during the day to quiet the raging hard on that kept making walk from stage to stage awkward at best. Luckily it seemed that his sister's friends had been too fucked up to notice much, and when he told them he was tired and that he was going to take a nap and come back for the late set of shows, no one thought anything of it. He walked down the path he thought again about Shea's perfect breasts. As he entered his campsite he looked to see if she or the other two girls were home, hoping he could watch them as he pleasured himself with the bikini. He entered his tent, flopping down on the big queen size air-mattress that made sleeping on this hard ground bearable. As he began to dig into his bag looking for his sweet smelling prize he heard someone walking through his campsite. "Probably just passing through," He thought. However, the footsteps stopped at the entrance to his tent and the zipper began to move.

"Looking for this?" Shea said, waving her bikini in an angry fashion.

"Wha?!? How?" Rhett said stunned.

"Don't think we haven't noticed you staring at us you little perv!" Shea pushed on his chest with her heal softly but firmly. "I can't believe you'd steal my swimsuit, after I put on such a good show for you last night too."

Rhett tried to get past and out the door of the tent when he noticed the feet of the two other girls standing outside blocking his way. "I...I'm sorry?" He said.

"Sorry? Not so fast," Shea said, "Girls, the rope."

"The rope?" Rhett said, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"The way I see it," Shea paused and slid the rope under the air mattress and then straddled Rhett and pulled the rope tight against his chest. "The way that I see it is: you took something that belonged to me. Lift up your arms." Rhett lifted his arms and allowed Her to bind them. "Now I'm going to take something from you."

"What are you going to take?"

"Maybe your dignity, maybe your manhood, maybe your life, you'll see," Shea said as she stuffed the dirty bikini bottoms into Rhett's mouth. "You'll see."

Shea straddled Rhett once again hands on his chest. "Now, I'm going to ride this bulge that is between my legs as long as I want to and you had better not cum in me, understand?"

Rhett nodded.

She unbuttoned Rhett's pants and slid them down over his hips. "A little help ladies?" Shea's minions grabbed his pant legs and pulled them off right out of the tent. "Thanks, now I'm going to zip up. You two keep a lookout won't you?" Shea, zipped up the tent and sat staring at Rhett's massive erect cock. "Mhmmm, I'm going to have fun with you," Shea said as she pulled the form fitting tank top that she was wearing over her head and mane of beautiful hair. She smelled of sweat and dirt and sex as she rubbed her body against Rhett's. She peeled off her sexy little booty shorts then knelt on his chest. "I'm only going to tell you this one more time shithead, don't cum in me." Shea smacked his cheek hard and began stuffing her shorts into Rhett's mouth. " Do not cum in me, got it?"

Rhett nodded his head furiously.

"Good," Shea said pressing her pussy lips to the head of his swollen cock, "Now keep that cock good and hard for me, I'm sure you can handle it, its been hard for me all weekend." Shea grinned and sighed as she sat on the massive throbbing cock that was before her letting each inch slip into her tight little pussy languidly.

Rhett couldn't imagine his good fortune that this amazingly beautiful girl would want to fuck him especially after he had stolen her bathing suit. But there she was panting and plowing her pussy onto his obediently erect cock and from all appearances, enjoying it immensely.

Shea had begun slowly, inching onto his cock a little at a time as if she was taking teeny bites of some rare delicacy. Eventually, she reached the point where she was stroking his cock so deep into her oh so tight little snatch that her perfect pink pussy lips kissed Rhett's balls each time that she lowered herself onto him. He could feel Shea's ravenous appetite for him reverberating inside his body like electricity, or carbonated bubbles flowing up though his cock into her perfect pussy. Rhett bit his lip and tried very hard not to cum. Shea, however, was showing every sign that she would cum soon, and hard at that. She enjoyed her perky titties, her porcelain fingers pinching and caressing her beautiful breasts. She rubbed her clit against his warmth, his cock hot inside her. She gasped as shuddered then began to quake. She screamed as she plunged over the summit of her orgasm, and into free fall riding his glorious cock like a jockey two lengths behind the lead. Rhett almost lost it but bit down on the cotton shorts in his mouth and thought about how much he would like a drink of water to keep himself from shooting his load into her forbidden pussy.

Shea slowed, then stopped and flopped down beside you on the mattress. "Mmm, nice cock."

"Fffankfs," Rhett said.

"Oooh, you came quick Shea, he must be huge." Said Shea's friend. Rhett matched the voice to the owner, he thought it was the blonde. " You gonna let us have a go?"

"I'm not done with it just yet, I'm just warming up." said Shea. She grabbed his still throbbing hard cock and smiled. "Have you ever heard of MDMA honey? X?"

Rhett nodded.

" Well me and my girls took a whole bunch of it earlier and right now this big fat cock of yours," Shea shook Rhett's big fat cock within her fist, " this cock of yours feels like god himself is fucking me with his big fat cock of light. Not to say you're a god, you're a thieving little shithead pervert. But, you have a nice cock." Shea began to rub his cock again almost subconciously. "You have such a pretty cock, I just have to have it inside me some more." Shea licked the tip of his purple headed cock.

Rhett felt as if he would blow his load as her lips enveloped his swollen glans and tongue swirled around and around.

Shea sucked her cheeks in hard and popped her mouth off of his cock with a satisfying pop. She then swung her leg over him and straddled him backward her beautiful ass in his face. Hugging his legs she worked her pussy onto his stiff cock backwards.

Rhett looked at her perfect ass as she began to fuck him again and he lost it, he just couldn't take it. He tried to get her attention yelling through his gag a little but she paid him no attention.

Shea's facial expression changed from ecstatic, to surprised, to enraged as she whirled around on his cock that was filling her full of his semen. "What did you do? You fucking asshole?" Shea pulled herself off while Rhett was still shooting, covering her labia and one of her inner thighs with his milky spunk. She grabbed an edge of the shorts and ripped them from his mouth forcefully.

"I'm sorry Shea," Rhett said.

"Sorry? Sorry?!?! I'll make you sorry you motherfucker!"

"What did he do?" Blondie interrupted from outside the tent again.

"This shit came inside me!" Shea pounded on Rhett's chest with her fists, " I'm going to fucking kill him, you two get in here and keep me from strangling this sick fuck."

The girls unzipped and were inside the tent within seconds each of them sitting on one of his thighs, his cum slick cock deflating between them. "What are you going to do Shea?" blondie asked.

"First, I'm going to make this fucking panty waste shit eat his cum out of my pussy so that I don't get pregnant with his goddamn pervert child. Then, I'm going to go pay to take a shower while the two of you teach him a lesson."

The brunette just smiled viciously. Blondie giggled, "That sounds like a lot of fun."

"Hold him down ladies," Shea said, "Some guys don't like the taste of their own jizz."

"Can't say I blame them," said Blondie making a face.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Music City Bang Bang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds