• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • On Travel

On Travel

12

As she inspected herself in the mirror, she had to be her own harshest critic. Sure, having a child had not left her body without changes, but some of them had been more welcome than others. Wearing just a bra and panties, she criticized her hips and thighs for the hundredth time that day. "Ugh" she said out loud, frustrated that she did not still have the lean, toned figure of ten years ago. Fortunately, the increase in breast size that had come with nursing had left her a full cup size larger. Her husband constantly assured her that she was beautiful, especially when he was focusing on the new enjoyment that he got from her full C cups. She squeezed them together, pushing up cleavage that was not there in her pre-pregnancy days and sighed.

At nearly 5'8", she was still far from overweight. Much to the contrary, as men gave her much more than a passing notice, and her husband could barely keep his hands off of her. In most meetings and around the workplace, she was the woman that the other women envied, but she never saw herself that way.

At least she had finally managed to settle her schedule to the point where she had been able to get back into the gym regularly. Her work schedule was hectic, and juggling motherhood with a career was tough, but her husband was handling child pickup duty on a daily basis, and she had to admit that her training sessions were leaving her looking and feeling better. After just a month of cleaner eating and hard exercise, she was losing pounds and inches. And her breasts seemed to be staying put. She smiled and turned away from the mirror, looking at her outfit for the night.

After almost a week away from home on travel, she was ready to get home. Just a few more days of the crappy food that came with eating out all of the time, plus the issue of being away from her trainer and her gym. The travel was a typical week-long seminar on financial policy. As a financial analyst, she ended up at a few of these a year. They usually were in fairly nice places, or else companies would never send their people away from productivity. This one was in Charleston, SC, and Michelle was having a good time, despite the somewhat secluded location of the conference center.

Fortunately, her per diem left her enough money to cover the unbelievable $15 per day that the hotel charged to use the fitness center. After another day of hard gym time on the road, she was going to splurge on a nice dinner at a restaurant that knew how to cook a proper fish and the accompanying veggies. Her meals this week had almost negated her efforts in the gym this week, but tonight she'd get ahead. After 4 days of the chain restaurant food in the area, she was starved for a good meal.

Knowing that her biceps and shoulders were toning up quickly, she had decided to take advantage of the warm spring weather and show them off a bit in a ribbed tanktop with a swirling, paisley-like print. It had a slit at the low neckline that allowed her to show just the right amount of cleavage to draw a glance without looking like she was putting it out for all of the world to see. With a pair of denim capris and some strappy sandals, she felt good about her outfit and the work that she had put into her body to look as good as she did. She finished her makeup and hair and shouldered a new designer purse (her one indulgence was always carrying a nice purse, even if the rest of her clothes were not flashy) and was off to a nice local seafood place that she had heard talked about during her training.

She caught a complimentary shuttle from the front desk and got the return phone number, then entered the restaurant alone. The place was nice but not pretentious, with a long wooden bar with a fairly heavy crowd stacked up around it. The plan was a couple glasses of wine, a meal, and then back to the room to hit the sack early.

Happy hour was in full swing and the tables were nearly full, plus there was a 20 minute wait, even for a table of 1. She had intended to eat at a table, but when a group of guys left their barstools, she gladly took one in front of a TV that was tuned to a college football special on ESPN. Figuring that it was better than staring at other patrons and eating alone, she decided to just eat at the bar.

The bartender in her section of the bar was a cute 20-something college girl with one button too many unbuttoned. She leaned in with a smile that revealed a pair of dimples that were sure to earn her an extra buck tip from every guy and asked Michelle what she could get her. Michelle asked for a merlot and a menu, and asked the bartender to have her name taken off of the waitlist. The bartender replied with a smile and a reassurance that she'd be well taken care of at the bar. Pushing away from the bar to get the wine, her squished up breasts were right there for Michelle- and anyone else- to admire. Michelle was sure that men came around regularly for a view like that, and the bartender probably loved the attention. Michelle remembered those days well and leaned back in her seat to watch ESPN.

A few moments later, the remaining vacant seats at the bar had been filled with what appeared to be 3 single guys drinking draft beers. Behind her, the male half of a 30-something couple leaned in between Michelle and the closest guy and ordered 2 glasses of wine, telling the bartender that they were going to wait for a table. The guy beside Michelle introduced himself and began to ask her inane questions about the sports show, but Michelle was saved by the arrival of the glass of red and the menu. She pretended to be engrossed by the seafood offerings while they guy spouted off all kinds of odd and incorrect "expert" opinions on the upcoming football season.

After ordering a salmon, salad, and steamed vegetable side, Michelle had finally decided that she could no longer take the rantings of her neighbor, so she proceeded to debunk several of his more inaccurate assertions with anecdotes from the previous seasons. When the couple behind them began to snicker, the guy's friends joined in on the fun and the "fan" threw a $10 on the bar and stalked off. His buddy turned to Michelle and said with a laugh, "Thanks for shutting him up. Neither of us care about college football so we never know when he is full of crap. You put him in his place."

"No problem- he was just getting on my nerves. I hope that you don't think I was being a bitch."

"No, not at all. Can I buy you another glass of wine? We are going to our table, but it is the least that I can do."

Michelle mulled over the fact that she was not driving and relented, figuring that it would go well with the fish. He got the bartender's attention, paid for their remaining tab, and left with a wave. The couple behind her heard their name called and exchanged a quick glance.

"Do you want for me to pay the tab and I'll meet you at the table?" the man asked his partner. "Sure, or we could just eat here. Those guys are gone, and she seems like good conversation...plus we can save her from the next jerk who decides to hit on her," his female companion replied.

Michelle was slightly embarrassed. "I am sorry, I did not mean to be rude to him. Did it offend you guys?"

"No, not at all," the woman replied. She was shorter than Michelle, with short brown hair that fell to her chin. She was dressed in a white button-up shirt that was open in the front and wore a beige camisole under it. It was topped with lace, but was low-cut enough that her cleavage was clearly visible popping out the top. It was not the "look-at-me" look of the bartender- a more elegant display of her assets. Her tanned legs were covered- partially, at least- by khaki skirt that hit just above the knee. "I'm Katherine, but I go by Katie. Nice to meet you. Do you mind if we sit?"

"I'm Michelle- and please do- I could use some company. And like you said- you can protect me from the wolves. After another glass of wine on an empty stomach, I might need it!"

"This is my husband Josh. We're here for a conference, but wanted to get away from the resort. His company is here and all that they want to talk about is work. Are you local?" Michelle looked at Josh and noticed that like his wife, he probably stayed in pretty good shape. She smiled and shook his hand, feeling how soft his hands were.

"No, I am just out here for a conference as well. I'm here for a financial services conference- what about you guys?"

Josh replied "Pharmaceutical sales- mostly skincare, but my company deals in a lot of different medicines."

With the wine taking hold of her usually reserved demeanor, she blurted "That explains your soft skin." Immediately regretting it, she apologized to Katie. "I'm so sorry, that came out wrong!"

Katie giggled and replied "Don't worry- I know all about how soft his hands can be. Don't I honey?" She craned he head up and gave Josh a peck on the lips.

Michelle felt slightly embarrassed, but it seemed that they were not bothered by her exclamation. After a few awkward seconds, she asked Katie how they heard about the place.

"We heard that the bartenders here make a great martini, plus we wanted some non-hotel-conference food. The buffets and seated dinners there are killer on the figure." She explained.

"Well," Michelle said, "you seem to be holding up just fine. I'd kill for your legs."

"Thanks, but I'd love to be taller...and to have your chest- and shoulders, I mean!" she said, blushing just a touch.

Michelle's head turned in surprise, but she was not sure what to say. Fortunately, the arrival of the bartender with her salad saved her from an awkward reply. Katie and Josh ordered an appetizer to share, and an entrée. While they had the bartender's attention, they ordered a pair of martinis and asked Michelle if she wanted anything.

"Not right now- maybe after I get my meal." Her wine glass was nearly empty, but she was not ready to have a third drink in under 40 minutes.

As the bartender left to place their order, Michelle heard Katie say to Josh, "She is pretty cute, but try not to stare at her tits all evening. You'll make me jealous."

Josh slid his hands around her waist and pulled her close, stating "I've already got my eyes on the best sets in here, and I am sitting right here with them. Why waste my time looking at that flirt. There is way more substance right her."

Michelle was not sure if he meant to look her way as he said that, but when she looked up, he was looking at her- and her chest. Katie glanced at Josh and followed his gaze right to Michelle's open neckline. Her piercing blue eyes locked with Michelle's, and Michelle was not sure whether to be flattered or frightened that Katie was going to get into a fight with Josh right here. Her fears were vanquished when Katie's lips curled into a sly smile, she tucked her hair out of her face and behind her ear and she replied with a not so subtle "Yes, they are quite a nice pair, aren't they?"

By now, 2 full glasses of wine were giving Michelle all of the liquid courage that she needed. Married or not, she was being hit on. She was wearing a ring, and they were clearly married, but she was clearly on the receiving end of some pretty heavy innuendos- and outright flattery. She decided to gamble a bit to gauge their mood, just out of curiosity.

"So my husband has this theory about travel. It isn't the typical 'out of ZIP code' or 'out of area code,' or even the 'out of time zone' thing. He says that when on travel, flirting is permitted, as long as you'd say the same thing in front of your spouse. As far as acting on it, don't do anything that you would not do with, to, or in front of your spouse."

She continued: "Obviously, you guys are on travel together this time. What do you guys do if you travel separately?"

Josh fielded that one. "Well, I don't often NOT take her, but when we travel alone, we sleep alone. Maybe a few drinks at a bar, maybe even a cab ride together, but I usually end up with a case of blue balls, unless I call Katie and she and I have a little phone session. That may be some wine and martinis talking, but I think it is pretty accurate. What do you think, Katie?"

Katie looked up at him with a silly smile and replied "You naïve man, you. If it is a woman that hits on me, I do whatever she asks me to. A man gets very little attention, unless he is there with a hot chick. Then, I still pay attention to her, but he can benefit from her getting horny. He might get a little casual touch here and there, but I focus on her."

"So have you gone home with a couple before?" Michelle inquired.

"Just back to their room. The best he got was a front row seat to a minor makeout session with his girl, then it was her problem. I never met a couple that was hot enough to act on, at least not together."

"So what if you ran into a couple like you two? Then what?" Michelle asked, sipping the last of what was now her third glass of wine.

With their yet-to-arrive meals forgotten, the three were by now fairly buzzed, perhaps well on the way to drunk. Katie cut her eyes to Josh before leaning in to Michelle and, placing her lips just inches away from Michelle's face, whispering "If I were in your shoes, it would be tough to turn it down. But that is just me."

Michelle turned her face away from them, feeling a bit guilty. Her husband of nearly a decade was at home with their child and here she was, flirting relentlessly with a very hot, very willing couple. She thought back to many of the assorted fantasies that they had talked about, either while drinking, watching porn, while in the act, or all of the above. Knowing that they had had multiple threesomes, as well as several moresomes and uncounted girl-on-girl sessions that he had known about, she felt less guilty, but her head told her to think about her husband. At the same time, that head heard his voice clearly talking about the hotness of her giving in to her sexual desires, as long as it was her pussy and not her hear that wanted the attention.

She looked at Katie, then Josh, then back at Katie before making her reply.

"Let's get another round. I'm right...on...the...edge of doing more than considering what is going through my head right now."

"Sounds good. Another wine? How about you, Josh?"

This time, Michelle took the opportunity to lean in. Placing her hand on the toned, exposed thigh that Katie had presented to her, Michelle said that she thought that it was time to switch to martinis. "I'll have what you are having." Her eyes cut from Katie's eyes to her cleavage, then to her skirt, then to Josh's crotch. Moving back to Katie's deep blue eyes, she locked her gaze. "Dirty, three olives. I want to have something to suck on. And make sure that it is dirty."

Katie leaned in, placing her hand on Michelle's and sliding it up her thigh and under the edge of her skirt. "What do you say that after this drink we catch a cab back to our hotel. There is a bar there, plus, Josh's company sprung for a suite. We'll have more privacy there."

"Sounds good to me." Michelle cooed. "I think that we may need some privacy soon."

With the last round of drinks, the talk turned to somewhat less sexual subjects. They discussed placed that their travel took them, how long each had been married, where they went to school, hobbies, and other more sedate subjects. Their entrees arrived and they ate them with more attention to the company than the food. Throughout, Michelle and Katie continued their casual quasi-sexual contact- hands on legs, hands on hands, brushing each other's hair to compliment earring choice, hair style, clothing choice, and other "girly" topics.

With the drinks gone, Josh paid the tab. He tried to pick up the meal, but Michelle protested. When he insisted, Michelle said that she wanted to pay the tip. Katie placed her hand on Michelle's, pushed it gently back into her purse, and in an alluring voice told Michelle that it was their treat.

"You'll have an opportunity to repay us later. That is, unless I misread you."

Michelle leaned in, pulling Katie by the back of her head. As their faces touched, Michelle laid a gentle kiss on Katie's lips, whispering "I'll be glad to."

The bartender handed Josh his credit card receipt, and with a wink told him to "Enjoy the rest of your night." He laughed as she continued, "You beat me to the one who was here first. I was sure that I'd have her here for drinks and mindless flirting for a while, but it looks like you guys will have her all to yourselves. And willingly, I might add."

Josh gave her a wink. "Maybe next time."

As they piled into a cab, Katie asked Michelle where she was staying.

"The Sheraton. The conference center is attached."

"Oh, isn't that right across from us?" She asked Josh. "We are staying at the Wyndham. It's hosting the pill people convention. Right, hon?"

Josh confirmed that they were in the same area. "It will be convenient for you to be right there by us. One cab." He winked.

"I don't think that the walk will be a problem. I doubt I'll be heading home until morning." Michelle remarked. "I do need to call my husband. He'll worry where I am."

"Is that who you were texting tonight?"

"Yes," she replied. "He already saw pictures of you guys. Well, at least of Katie. I kind of failed to mention that Josh was a part of the package."

Katie laughed. "Nice choice of words." She grabbed at his groin. Michelle had already noted the probable size and was anticipating the confirmation of her estimate.

With that, Michelle called her husband, who was still up. After small talk, she asked him if he had been drinking. Unable to hear both ends of the conversation, Katie and Josh gathered what they could form Michelle's half of the exchange.

"Yes, I have been drinking too...no, not too much. Well, too much to drive, but we are in a cab. YES, the hot brunette is here with me. Yes, she can hear me. No, she does not seem to mind. As a matter of fact, her smile says that she kind of likes it...Well, I am glad that you approve...No, I do not think that she will let me film it. And I am not going to ask...Okay, yes, I promise...nothing that you would not do, watch, cheer on, or participate in...Does she travel alone? What to do you mean? In that case, no, she is not alone...and before you ask, this IS on the list. Oh, so NOW you want more details? Sorry...I'll fill you in later- I promise...You need to get to bed, mister. You have to work in the morning. I love you, too. I'll call you when I am in and safe, or text you if I stay over...I doubt that I will, but you never know...Yes, I promise to enjoy it! Now let me enjoy this!...I Love you, too. Goodnight!"

Katie was slightly flabbergasted. "He really does not care?"

"No. Well, he cares, but not in a negative way. He loves even the thought of me with another woman. I have always told him about it when I have been with a woman, and he is normally there to watch, help, or participate. We have not done it in a while, but he and I used to play a lot. We'd go to swingers' clubs, then go home by ourselves and fuck like crazy. Or we'd make out with my girlfriends, either with or without their boyfriends. I'd make out with them, with or without him. It isn't an open marriage- it is an honest marriage where we acted on sexual desires, as long as the other approved."

Josh was hearing this and could barely contain his erection. He had slipped his hand up into Katie's skirt, but she was denying him access into her panties. Katie was not, on the other hands, avoiding sliding her hands under Michelle's tanktop. She had already managed to unfasten Michelle's top capri button and was well on their way to assessing grooming habits when they hit an unexpected pothole. The 3 of them were tossed into a heap and Michelle's mouth was left agape just in front of Katie's waiting lips. Their kiss was brief and passionate, and it seemed like just as their heads got spinning at full erotic speed, they were at the hotel. Josh practically beaned the cabbie with 2 $20s and leapt from the cab. The girls untwined themselves and made their way into the hotel, hand in hand. Michelle never bothered to rebutton her pants, hoping that the tanktop covered the open front.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • On Travel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds