• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Marriage Deal

Marriage Deal

1234

Tempted

Eve Langley was washing the last of the breakfast dishes when there was a knock on the back door. Knowing who it was she called out for him to come on in. "Good morning Ron, how are you this morning?"

His smiling face was looking her up and down as usual, liking everything he saw about her. There wasn't anything not to like about his friends wife. Eve was twenty-seven, five feet seven inches, blond, with long shapely legs, and a nice rack of c cup breasts with constantly hard nipples. This morning she was still dressed in a pair of sleeping shorts and a top that only came down over her breast, leaving her flat tan stomach and long legs bare. As usual she could give him a hard on just by being around.

"I'm doing fine but not nearly as fine as you." It was their usual Saturday morning flirting before he and Cole went for their round of golf. He was watching as she bent over to add the last dish to the dish washer. "Hold it. Stay right there."

She stopped a second, knowing he was looking at her ass and letting him. "This long enough for you to get your Saturday morning jollies?" He moved closer and put his hands on her hips. This also wasn't a first and she wasn't surprised when she straightened up to find him right behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist. "It is taking more and more lately to satisfy your craving. You better be careful or Cole is going to wrap that Callaway iron over your shiny head." She didn't mind his hands on her but he was beginning to push the envelope by actually holding her and even pulling her back against his body.

"Honey, I've got a lot bigger craving than just holding you can fill."

"Well, you better be satisfied with what you have as Cole will be down in just a minute." She felt his breath on the side of her neck and without thinking she laid her head to the side where he could touch her neck. She felt his breath as his lips kissed her neck and up towards her ear. At the same time his arms were pulling her closer to his body. This was new even for Ron. Her neck was one of her hot spots and she liked to be kissed there, when it was Cole doing it. Ron must have been paying close attention to Cole.

"You always smell so good early in the morning."

Even though she could feel him hard against her she wasn't bothered by it. Cole would be down in a moment and get on him for messing with her as he did each week. In the mean time she liked being flirted with and told how good she looked and smelled. That Ron was a well built man himself and had plenty of girlfriends didn't hurt any either. She shivered when he blew in her ear and touched it with his tongue. This was a new move on his part and she liked it. His hands were constantly busy stroking across her bare stomach. His hands were strong and firm as he rubbed across her naked stomach. She knew he only had to slide his hand up a couple of inches and he would be touching her naked breasts.

He hadn't made that move before but she had been expecting it anytime and was prepared to catch his hand and keep it below them. What she wasn't prepared for was the way his touching her ear with his tongue and hot breath had her feeling much better than she normally did during their Saturday morning rituals. She had let her body completely relax against his hard body and was enjoying the touch of his hands on her stomach. She was sure Cole wouldn't have anything to say if he saw them, he never did, but she was still listening out for him just the same.

"Don't you think you should be stopping?"

"Why don't I just let Cole go play golf and stay and play with you?"

"Now I might like that but you do know Cole has his limits, even with his best friends."

"What about you? Do you have any limits?"

"You would never have gotten this far if Cole's limits were lower. We have been married five years and I plan on being married to him the rest of my life. What woman wouldn't like being held by a strong handsome man with nice firm hands touching her body? As long as Cole doesn't object I enjoy the fun, even the touching, which you seem to be doing a lot more of this morning. When he does it will stop."

"Do you know how hard it is for me to keep my hands from reaching higher and touch more of you?"

"Just as hard as it would be for me to stop you but I would have too. Don't you think I have feeling also?" He was making that growling noise again in her ear and it was turning her on. She shivered again, "What is that you are doing to my ear?"

"You like?"

"Do I act like I don't?"

"Then I need to perfect it more." He did it again and when she shivered again as his right hand slid lower on her body until his finger tips were under the waist of her pants. Eve was concentrating on the sound in her ear and for a second didn't notice where his hand was positioned.

She felt his fingers inch lower and grabbed his hand. "Oh no! Not that!"

Like a small boy begging, he pleated in her ear. "Just one small touch?"

With both her hands she reaches down to force his hand from her pants. He only put up a small struggle before she pulled it clear only to find his left hand was holding her breasts with a thump rubbing across one hard nipple. She pulled away and turned towards him with her eyes blazing. "Stop it now! Don't touch me again!" She pushed him back away from her to see him still smiling at her. "Wipe that smile off your black face." She glanced towards the door to see if Cole was coming. Seeing he wasn't she lit into him again? "What if Cole had seen that? Your friendship could have been over. Even now our Saturday mornings are shot, I could never trust you again."

"Oh come on Eve. It wasn't that bad was it?"

She walked by him and towards the kitchen door before turning towards him. "No it wasn't that bad but you know it could have gotten that way really quick. There has to be boundaries, or this has to stop." She turned towards the door again and then stopped and turned around. He had turned away but she called him. "Ron, have a good golf game." With that she lifted the front of her top and flashed her breasts to him. Laughing she pulled the top down and ran into Cole as she went out the door. She stopped long enough to kiss him bye and wish them a good game before heading up the stairs to her room.

They were loading the clubs in the back of Cole's SUV when Ron spoke up. "You have to the world's biggest fool to be playing golf with me when you could stay home and fuck her all day!"

"You been messing with Eve again haven't you? Every time she lets you get to first base you get this same way."

"I didn't get to first base. If I had I would still be running. I sure wouldn't be playing golf with you."

"Well good buddy, I gave you plenty of time. I guess I will just have to take care of her for you when we get back this afternoon." Ron gave him a strange look.

"What did you mean by that remark?"

"How dumb do you think I am? I know you have the hots for my wife. I know about the Saturday morning flirting that goes on before I get down. Why do you think I am always late getting to the kitchen? I give you extra time to get in a little tickle and touch because I know you both like it. Actually it turns me on knowing you have the hots for each other."

"I sure didn't know you were late on purpose, but I do appreciate the opportunity to be alone with Eve for a while. I never knew a woman that is as hot as her. She seems to like it but she does have her limits as to how far she will go."

"I am glad to know that. Just how high are they?"

"She says she lets you set them. Just how high are your limits for her?"

"Good buddy, to tell you the truth I really don't know. Maybe we will all find out one of these days."

"I don't want to loose your friendship, but dam I would like to fuck her!"

"You and most of my other friends."

Eve stripped off her sleeping clothes and walked naked around the room looking at herself in the mirrors. All her life she had known she was pretty and then when her body started to fill out to match the men started coming around. She wasn't hung up on her looks as some women so blessed might have been. She was thankful she had them and knew that was the reason Cole had picked her for his wife. She was just as sure that he married her for her looks as she married him because he was a handsome man with a bright future and with a beautiful wife beside him would go far.

Knowing the reason they married you might think that it was a loveless marriage. It was far from it. She was a virgin when they first met even if he wasn't. That was a small problem he took care of at once. From the first, sex was a huge part of their life together. She liked the way he made her feel and returned the favor in kind. As far as sex was concerned they were evenly matched.

Cole had worked 2 years in another city before being transferred here three years before. Ron was already working for the same company and they hit it off at once. Both were natural athletics and had played college sports. Now that golf was their game they both shot about scratch. Well enough that they usually left with more money in their pockets than they loss on Saturday mornings. You might say if a ball was involved then they excelled at it; even when it was the two between their legs.

Cole knew he had a hot wife in Eve. She was beautiful and smart and with her helping him the promotions came regurely. He thought to much of himself to ever love one woman completely and Eve seemed to except that. He knew the new car and beautiful home was a large part of her life. They liked each other but it wasn't an undying love. Both offered the other what he or she needed. He had been more surprised to find she was a virgin than happy that she was. He had many women and had assumed Eve had her share of men. The courtship had been fast and too the point.

As Eve dressed she thought about Cole and her life together. She knew a lot of her married friends that didn't get along nearly as well as her and Cole. She had known from the first that Cole was seeing other women while he was on the road and even while they were dating before they married. He never tried to keep it a secret or pretend it never happened. Once again he assumed she would take advantage if the opportunity ever came up while he was gone.

As for Eve; she had plenty of opportunities but none carried much interest for her. One thing about being married to Cole, she didn't have to be worried about not enjoying sex. With him on the road Monday to Friday she had plenty of chances if she had desired to be with anyone else. She could count on at least three climaxes Friday night when he came home. Another two or three on Saturday and again on Sunday. Sometime it hurt to know that he didn't mind when other men hit on her. He seemed proud to know that other men were constantly hitting on her.

Ron never made any excuses for the way he felt about her even in front of Cole. Cole knew he would fuck her in a minute if he had the opportunity, and found that more than a little exciting. Eve had not grown up in the south and he knew she hadn't been around blacks nearly as much as he had. Just thinking of Ron being black and fucking his white wife added a little kink to their marriage. He had actually encouraged their flirting. No only that but she would leave Ron in such a fix that he couldn't concentrate on golf for the first nine holes. By then Cole had him beat.

Eve straightened up the house and went to the market for food. She called Cole on his cell phone as they were starting the back nine. "Just checking to see if we were having company for dinner as I am on my way to the market?"

She heard him turn and ask Ron if he might come over. "Yea, add another couple of plates for Ron and Francine."

"Ok, tell them to come on over early and swim before dinner. See you soon." She hung up and turned in the market. She wasn't at all surprised that Ron would be over. He never turned down an invitation to be around Eve. She would be surprised if Francine came. She was a girl Ron dated from time to time but she and Eve really didn't get along that good. When she was around she could tell that Eve attracted most of his attention. Of course Cole didn't fail to take notice of the pretty black lady.

She finished shopping and made a couple of other stops before heading home. She put the steaks in marinate while she prepared the rest of the dinner where she wouldn't have to do much but stick it on the grill and in the oven. She had just finished when the men came back. After telling Ron to get on home and clean up and hurry back she left the kitchen with Cole following.

She knew where she was headed just as he did. She was stripping as the door closed behind her and just as soon he was naked as well. She turned to see his cock standing hard and ready. "Didn't take you long to get in the mood did it?"

"I have been in the mood ever since you flashed your tits at Ron this morning."

She blushed, "You saw that? I'm sorry; I don't know what made me do that."

"Well, it had the right effect. He was so upset that I beat him bad today. He is to dumb to know that you are the reason his golf game is going to pot."

"How was your game? You said you have been ready since this morning; it must have affected your game some."

"A little but I knew I was going to fuck you as soon as I came home, Ron, poor fellow just got left out in the cold."

It had started with Ron that morning and she had been hot all day. Now that Cole was climbing between her legs she opened her legs and reached for his big cock and guided it to her hot opening. "There, right there. Push!" He did and she cried out as he slid deep in her warm wet cunt. "OH Yes, Dam but I miss this all week. Fuck me deep! Yea just like that! Do it again!"

He had spent a couple of nights with one of the companies secretaries but that didn't take away any of how good Eve felt as her hot cunt wrapped around his plunging cock. No matter whom he might fuck during his time away it was always good to get back with Eve. She was always hot and ready and would still be this way when he left Monday morning.

It was over almost too soon for her as her climax left her whipped and he didn't have the strength to roll from her. She knew that he would be ready later tonight and so would she. "You were pretty fast there."

"I told you I have been thinking about you all morning." He rolled to her side and she laid her head on his shoulder. "It is hard to believe that it just keeps getting better."

She kissed his chest. "Going to keep me around for awhile longer are you?"

"Baby, you have a home for life."

"Just as long as I keep you happy."

"Baby, you always make me happy."

"I would like to ask you something and I really would like to know the answer."

"Shoot."

"I'm not being conceited but does it bother you when other men hit on me?"

"Honey, you are beautiful. Other men are always going to hit on you. If I could not have taken that I should have married a plain girl."

"I don't know, sometimes I wonder what you think when someone is flirting with me. Like this morning with Ron; I shouldn't have flashed him the way I did, but he was pushing farther than I am willing to go."

"I know he gets pretty fresh at times but I really don't mind as long as you don't. Like this morning I got turned on knowing you flashed him. We haven't talked about it but I know you know I have been with others and I wouldn't fault you for doing the same. Ron would give his left nut to get you in bed that excites me."

"You like to think of Ron and I in bed? I can't believe you just said that." She rolled over and set on the side of the bed gathering her thoughts. "I knew you fucked around when you were gone but I never have. Now it seems like I have your permission to do just that."

He saw she was pissed. "All I am saying is I want hold it against you for doing what I do. Flirt with Ron or not, do what you like. I know that he would be in your bed so fast it would make your head spin."

She got up and went naked to the shower. The hot bath helped her feel better. As she walked naked back to the bedroom she pulled open her drawer where she kept her swim suits. Holding up several of them she asked him "which one do I need to wear to do Ron the most good?" She knew the one he would pick before he did. The smallest one she had and the most reviling once it was wet.

He nodded at the one she knew he would. "I may as well be naked once I get in the water. She slipped it on. It wasn't much to it and her pussy was barely covered and her nipples were mostly exposed. She turned before him. "Think he will like this one?"

"Francine will be pissed but Ron is going to love it."

"What do you bet Francine does not come with him tonight?"

"I wouldn't take that bet."

She looked at him propped up in bed watching her slip on the almost nothing bikini. It was plain to see that he liked the way she looked. His cock was already getting hard again. "Is it the bikini or the thought of Ron getting to see me that causes that?" She was pointing towards his new erection.

"It's what in the bikini that causes me to get hard. I didn't say I wanted you to fuck Ron but just to know you turn him on gets me really excited. Like the way you turn men on when they are around you; me included."

"You know you could be real mean. How would you like it if all you ever got was teased?"

"Honey, you like fucking too much to just tease me with it. If I didn't do you then you would be after me."

"You know me to well. I just think it is mean to tease Ron and him not get any benefit from it."

"How much benefit he gets from it depends on you? I'm not going to stop you from having your fun. Right now I wish you would come back to bed."

"No way, you can have yours later. They should be here shortly and you need to get the grill ready." She slipped on a thin cover up and wiggled out of the room after giving his hard cock a pat as she passed the bed. "Down boy!"

Right on time Ron was knocking on the kitchen door, alone. Eve opened the door and invited him in. "Come on in, where is Francine?" She stepped back and he followed her into the kitchen.

His eyes followed her ass as she moved ahead of him. The thin wrap did little to hide her bare hips. She could feel his eyes following her. "She had something else planned for tonight and couldn't come." He didn't tell her that he had not bothered to ask her. The last time they were over here she had given him hell because he had not been able to keep his eyes off Eve.

"I guess I will just have to keep you and Cole entertained myself then."

"I'm pretty entertained right now."

"Ron are you looking at my ass again?"

"I never take my eyes off of it." The flirting was starting already and both of them liked it.

She stopped and turned, he almost ran into her before he came to a stop. "Better be careful and watch where you are going."

He was close enough to touch her and his eyes were having a hard time leaving her chest to meet her eyes. "Up here Ron, my face is up here." She was teasing him and he knew it.

"I know, it is such a beautiful face but I was interested in a couple of your other fine points."

"You're doing it again."

"What?"

"Looking like you are about to pounce."

"And if I did?"

"I guess it all depends on what you pounced on."

"It all looks good enough to eat."

"We have steaks for that."

"Eve, why do you tease me like this you know how rough it is on me."

She smiled up at him and touched his cheek with her hand. "I thought you liked being teased. I like it when you tease me. If it is causing you to much of a problem I can stop."

"Hell no, It causes me problems but I would rather have that than nothing."

"You tried to push it farther this morning."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Marriage Deal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds