• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Seduction

Mistress Seduction

My name is mistress Seduction, I have many who want to be my slave, but only a few who can completely obey, do as they are told and allow things to be done to them as their mistress pleases. A true slave will never disobey their mistress unless the can handle the consequences. With all that said it brings me to a scene with a few of my favorite slaves....

The night was dark, you could feel the power of anticipation in the air, of the night to come. I was dressed in knee-high boots, a tight black mini skirt, and a bustier that made my tits an offering no slave could resist. I walked into my dungeon feeling the power of complete control. Tonight I wanted to see if my 2 slaves could be broken in the best possible way. I have a male and female before me. I could tell it wasn't going to b an easy night of breaking them, but they would thank me in the end.

They are standing in the middle of the room awaiting my command. "Strip!" They knew better then to still have their clothes on when i arrived.

"Crawl toward me and kiss the tops of my feet and beg for your forgiveness." As my slaves practically rip the clothes from their body and crawl to my feet kissing and begging i was planning their punishment. I tell them they won't be forgiven till the end of the night, but by then they will be so exhausted and spent that they will be thanking me instead. I tell my male slave "LUST" to stand by the wall until I get my other slave secured. I tell the female slave "ENVY" to go over to the padded saw-horse and straddle it so her arms and legs were secured to the saw-horse with her ass hanging off the end. I give it a little slap with my hand, she moans.

I go to where LUST is standing by the wall and reach for the shackles and attach them to his arms and legs. Whispering in his ear that he is to watch every move that I do and how it pleases my slave. Then I walk back over to ENVY and run my hand from her ass up to her neck and grabbing a handful of hair, Tugging it to lift her head slightly, made her stare at LUST. Whispering in her ear that he is watching her pleasure and she better like it good or he wouldn't be able to get off. With my other hand I smack her a little harder with a paddle. She tried to buck her hips away from the sting but only ends up grinding her clit on the padded saw-horse. Whimpering, then she settles. Alternating cheeks I give her a few more swats and order her to stay still.

I look over to where LUST is standing, his penis erect, liking what he saw but not able to touch his ache. His turn will come.

Turning my full attention to my little slave I put a gag in her mouth. I blindfold her. Knowing Her senses will be heightened but not knowing what will come next. I grab a feather and start at her feet lightly touching making her squirm with ticklishness, moving up the back of her leg, across her ass, up her sides as my hand smacks her ass she tries to jump away but is still held by the chains. I pull the feather down her arm, up her neck, and back down her back. I pick up a few other tools and repeat the same stokes as before only the different tools having different texture and feel. For instance ice smooth and wet, a brush sharp and poky. I take the gag off. "I want to hear your noises as I make u mine!"

"Yes Mistress!" says ENVY. I put little drops of different flavored edibles on different parts of her body. I lick with my tongue and taste, Chocolate, moving up whipped cream, strawberry at the small of her back, I taste her neck and she moans as the honey hits my tongue. Makes me wonder what she tastes like? I play with her folds with my fingers. Seeing her moisture make them glisten with her anticipation.

I glance over at LUST and u can clearly see with penis erect that he is dying to touch himself. I let my female slave wait it out wondering and watching me with the male slave. I slide off my silk panties that have begun to soak up my excitement and wrap them around his cock. I get on my knees and slide him into my mouth. Nothing feels more sensual then wet silk panties. He felt rock hard in my mouth and I was going slow knowing it wouldn't take long before he erupts with his seed. His legs begin to shake and I start to massage his balls with my hand as my mouth works on making him explode in punishment. In two strokes he has spilled everything he had into my silk panties, Sagging against the cuffs that bind him.

I go back over to ENVY and see in her eyes that she is trying hard not to grind herself to a finish. LUSTS eyes following my every move. I grab her nipples And pull them toward the ground making them nice and hard as she starts to grind herself on the bench. Letting go of her nipples I grab her hair in a handful and tell her she is going to have the most emotionally wet orgasm of her life.

I uncuff LUST and have him crawl to his position in front of ENVY. He grabs her nipples and pulls them and teases her so I can do my best work. I pull out my whip and give her ten lashings making her count every one of them. Turning her ass red, then I run the whip gently over her folds making her wetter. "Time to be still my slave."

"Yes Mistress!"

Taking my tongue I trace the creases of her legs, lightly over her folds, Then pushing deeper to find her clit. I work her good with my tongue until she is dripping all over my face and LUST is still working her nipples. She starts to grind against me and I give her a couple hard smacks on the ass and she bucks like crazy exploding in one giant gushing tasty mess.

After a few minutes of rest I unhook her. And Both my slaves are giving there thanks.

There is still a few hours of darkness left for my slaves to please me... How will you please me?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Seduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 336 milliseconds