• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Tits Have Benefits Ch. 05

Tits Have Benefits Ch. 05

12

Thank you yet again for everybody's support for this on-going saga. And no, Andrea is not going to become a cock sucking slut if that is what you were thinking. The thing is that Andrea is an open minded girl and she is clearly attracted to other shemales as I expect many people are, and in the end Andrea is prepared to be accepting of her latent bisexual tendencies. In this context it is also important to understand that like the other girls in Andrea's new life, the beautiful Trish is somebody she loves very much but is Andrea prepared to go to the next level?

After transforming myself into a shemale and returning to claim the love of my life Jane, I was adjusting well to a life living with Jane's lesbian lovers, now also my lovers. On a combined business trip and visit to my friends, Jane and I went to California where we ended up having fun with my employer Liz as well as Trish and Sandy, ending up with me sucking Trish's dick.

Jane said, "And now for my other biggest unrealized fantasy." And I knew exactly what she was thinking. She had caught me off balance to be honest, I was still on a high from my ability to bring Trish to orgasm. Jane continued, "You know what it is, don't you Andrea?" To which I nodded almost imperceptibly. Then she said, "But just to clarify I will make it clear. I would love to see you take Trish's dick inside you."

At that moment I started to cry and seeing Jane, I realized that she had not expected this reaction from me. Sandy was agreeing saying that she would love to see Trish's dick inside me as well but when Trish saw me she was silent, she must have picked up on my conflicting emotions. I had to speak, I had to have my voice heard then, so I did:

"Jane, did you ever really consider how I might feel about the idea or were you just too busy thinking that once I had experienced cock in my ass I would love it? Were you so turned on my seeing my ass penetrated by a real dick and getting such a kick out of the thought of seducing me and dominating me into doing it, that you were putting your own sexual gratification before any consideration of my feelings about it? Do you really love me Jane? Because if you did you wouldn't treat me like this."

At this I ran from the room with tears streaming from my eyes, running to our bedroom and locking the door behind me. Feeling full of confusion and not knowing where to turn or what to do, I turned to the person who after Jane was the closest person in my life. Picking up the phone I rang Jenny and was rapidly trying to explain what happened between sobbing tears. Jenny immediately said, "Slow down Andrea, now take some slow breaths and explain to me what happened."

Gradually I was able to get out the whole of the story of firstly the cock sucking and followed by Jane telling me that she wanted to see me fucked in the ass with a real dick. Jenny listened to it all without comment and when I had finished she said, "Jane was wrong to pressure you like that and I can completely relate to you." She continued, "When Jane told me that she wanted a person with a dick in the 'family' I was really pissed off and when she told me she wanted me to take your dick in me along with the other girls to make you feel accepted I was feeling so mad at her." I wanted to throw my arms around Jenny and I wished she was there in person. Jenny turned out to be very understanding of my situation and really was the best possible person for me to tell this to.

"So," I continued, "why did you decide to take my dick in you in the end?"

"Because Jane wanted it so much whispered Jenny and because you are a girl not a guy, I could never see you as anything else but a girl, you just happen to have a dick." "However," Jenny continued, "I acknowledge that the situations were different. In my case I could see how much she loved you and wanted you in the family so I wanted to do it for her. Also there was a payoff for me in that if you were brought into the family, Jane would stop going off with random men. In your case it does appear that her motives for wanting you to get a dick up your ass were just pure lust on her part and a belief that you would like it once you tried it."

"Just so you don't feel bad in any way Andrea," Jenny continued, "I have grown to love having your dick inside me, which is why I wanted to go a step further and have you fuck me in the ass."

Now I was feeling much happier from Jenny's words and my tears had stopped. Suddenly I said, "Jenny, I think I did something really bad in the heat of the moment." And I went on to tell Jenny what I had said to Jane.

"Oh fuck Andrea," Jenny said, "you actually said, "Do you really love me?" You know how much Jane loves you, she is crazy about you." "I really want to comfort her," said Jenny, "but you did it, now you will have to undo it."

At that moment I became aware that somebody had been banging on the locked door and realized it was Jane, she was sobbing saying, "I am sorry Andrea, I am so sorry, please forgive me." When I opened the door Jane looked wary about my reaction, she needn't have been, I hugged her hard and wrapped my arms around her saying, "I am sorry baby, I know how much you love me, more than anybody on earth." Soon we were pressing our lips against each other seeking comfort in one another.

Jenny, still on the video telephone saw our reunion and said, "Thank God," then, "I wish I was there to hug you both." By the time Trish and Sandy softly tapped on the door to see how we were, Jane had my dick deep inside her and was laying on top of me and kissing me as she writhed in ecstasy.

That night I couldn't help thinking about Jenny, Jenny was a lesbian through and through and had no interest in men sexually whatsoever, and yet she had accepted me complete with my dick. Not only had she accepted me and loved me, she had accepted my dick inside her. It was exactly the same for her as it was for me.

For Jenny the idea of straight sex must have the same connotations as the idea of gay sex had for me. And yet she had accepted me into her intimate family, accepted my dick into her pussy. Why? Because she could only think of me as female, hell, now I could only think of myself as female.

What about Trish, could I think of her as male? No. And yet how had I behaved toward Trish, a woman I had grown to love? I had rejected her and the only way that she could possibly interpret it was because I was not thinking of her as female. I thought back to when I had first seen Trish on a video. It was seeing her femininity that had got me to thinking that I could actually become like a real girl myself, there was no way I could consider Trish male.

What about the issue of anal penetration? I had had a strapon dildo in my ass several times now and I liked the feeling, actually I loved the feeling. So where was the problem? I was not interested in sex with men because I did not find men attractive. But I did not see Trish as a man at all, but as female, and not only that, as a hot woman whose body really turned me on. And her dick, that I had to admit I liked sucking, I knew would feel good inside me because of my experience with dildos.

Jane, snuggling in my arms, whispered to me, "Can't you sleep Andrea?"

I replied, "No I can't, I seem to have insomnia." Jane then said, "Perhaps a massage will help?"

"Yes please, I would love that, if you're not too tired." I enthused.

As the massage was coming to an end I felt much more relaxed and that I would be able to sleep, but I felt I was missing something I needed some special comforting from Jane. "Jane," I asked, "can you please fuck me in the ass, but nice and slow, I really want it."

Already fetching the strapon dildo and lube, Jane said, "funny I was just thinking that I wanted to fuck you in the ass nice and slow."

Jane returned and started massaging my ass again before massaging lube into my hole and gently inserting two fingers and wriggling them about inside me. Oooh it felt so good. Then I felt the head of the dildo pressing at my entrance, and in it popped causing me to cry out a little.

Then Jane very slowly pushed the dildo all the way up my ass until I was completely filled, it felt so good to be filled, to have her inside me. Then Jane gently started fucking me, slowly moving in and out, the feeling was exquisite.

Then Jane cupped one of my tits in her hand and continuing her slow movement said. "It's ok baby, I am in you now, I will make you feel so good." And Jane did exactly that until I fell asleep with her inside me.

Sometime in the early morning I felt Jane holding my dick in her hand which was now very stiff. She slowly pulled the dildo out of me and after sucking on my tits while continuing to hold my dick she took my dick and pushed it gently into her pussy, which right then felt tight but well lubricated with her juices. Then as she lay on top of me with me inside her she whispered to me, "Hey baby, now you are inside me now, can't you feel my pussy loving you."

And Jane was right, I could feel her pussy rippling against my dick. Then she kissed me hard, at the same time moving her hand between our two bodies to rub her clit while I was in her and came hard screaming in my mouth. I tried to move inside her so that I could cum too, but Jane stopped me saying, "No, I want you to stay hard inside me when we fall asleep, I love the feeling of you being inside me so much."

So we fell asleep again this time I was hard inside her, and again I had erotic dreams. In these dreams I was fucking all the members of my new family. And Jenny was pushing a really large strapon dildo into me and I was saying, "It's too big."

But Jenny said, "You can take it my love you know you can." And I did and it gave me an orgasm so powerful that I thought I was going to die from the excessive pleasure. I suddenly awoke and became aware that Jane was kissing me and I was coming strongly inside her.

"WOW" Jane said, "I just came so damn hard, I thought I was going to die in my dream, the pleasure was so great. I was dreaming that Jenny was fucking me with a strapon."

When I told Jane my dream, she was amazed, saying it was an incredible coincidence. Then she said, "Well one thing is for certain, it means we both miss Jenny like hell." And I had to agree with her.

It must have been about 10:00 AM when Trish knocked on the door. "How did you sleep girls?" he asked.

"Erotically." replied Jane.

Trish went on to explain that Sandy had gone to work. As well as helping Trish with the website and writing the scripts for the Lesbian pornography they made, which Trish preferred to call erotic videos, Sandy also worked as a psychotherapist.

Suddenly Jane said, "I want to do a split roast, and I get to be the meat."

"What?" I asked innocently, to which Jane and Trish looked at me as if to say, is this girl for real.

Jane got on her hands and knees in front of me and said, "Look just kneel down in front of me and let me take your beautiful dick in my mouth." And as Jane licked around my dick and took the head of my dick in her mouth, I found myself appreciating her technique. Having had my own experience of cock sucking it seemed to add a new dimension to the experience.

Now after removing her clothes, I could see that Trish was really hard, and then she pushed her dick hard into Jane's tight snatch, causing her to emit a cry muffled of course by my dick in her mouth. And soon, spurred on by Trish's fucking her Jane was bobbing up and down on my dick. "Fuck that is sooo good." I said.

At that point Jane started to cum hard, but continued to concentrate on my dick wanting to bring me to orgasm also and soon I felt my orgasm building up strongly as Jane came again straight after her first orgasm. Suddenly I couldn't hold it any longer, saying, "I am going to cum." And I came hard into Jane's mouth as Trish came hard inside her pussy. Jane like a trooper swallowed all of my cum.

Jane lay on the bed exhausted from her exertion and I lay next to her. Trish lay next to me saying, "You know I am so glad you decided to get tits you know, they are really beautiful." And as she said this, Trish lightly fingered my nipple.

The feeling of having my nipple fingered was electric and I grabbed Trish by her hair and pulled her over my tit imploring her to take my nipple in her mouth to which she was only too happy to oblige. I felt incredible as Trish sucked more and more of my tit into her mouth, it was really turning me on.

Now Trish moved her hand towards my dick, taking hold of my stiffening pole as she continued to suck my nipples, slowly pumping me. Then Trish looked up at me and slowly moved her beautiful face down towards my dick taking the head of my dick in her mouth. Wow, it felt sooo good.

As Trish did this to me, Jane took Trish's dick in her mouth sucking her off as Trish sucked me off. Finally I was rock hard and Jane got into doggie style position still sucking Trish and imploring me, "Fuck me Andrea, fuck me." So I did exactly that, pushing inside Jane's narrow passage, and fucking her steadily as she continued to suck Trish. I grabbed Jane's tit and fucked her harder causing her to cry out in pleasure. Eventually of course we all came, and we came more or less together and flopped on the bed satisfied.

That evening Trish and Sandy had invited Liz, effectively my Boss, round for dinner. The story was that they wanted to meet her because they appreciated what she had done for me. Actually I was a bit overwhelmed with the way Trish and Sandy thought about me, it was almost like they considered me to be like an adopted daughter.

Nevertheless it was very clear to me that Sandy and Jane had very similar tastes, they were both bisexual women who had fallen in love with shemales for starters and both were very secure in themselves. So the thought that crossed my mind was that if Jane had told Sandy about what she had done with Liz, which she surely had, then Sandy would definitely want to get something on with her.

That evening we all of us wanted to impress. I was wearing my short white sundress with a tiered ruffle skirt which hit about mid thigh and white strappy shoes with 4 inch heels. I was looking really hot I thought to myself. Jane was wearing a tight black leather minidress and black leather boots with 5 inch heels, so she stood an inch taller that I did. I just stood there gob smacked and said, "Jane you look good enough to eat."

Jane replied, "Well what are you waiting for then." And with that she removed her panties, sat on the bed spreading her legs. I could smell her wet pussy from where I was standing, and I didn't waste time getting my face between her legs. Sucking and nibbling at Jane's clit I soon got the desired result, with her pussy juice spraying all over my face. With mock consternation I said, "Oh, look what you've done now Jane, you've ruined my makeup."

To which Jane responded sweetly, "What lil ol me, did I get your face a lil wet."

"LOL," I responded, "My face wasn't just a little wet, you gushed all over me."

Jane whispered sexily, "It's what you do to me beautiful."

"Yeah," I happily relented, "I wouldn't want in any other way."

Finally when we had cleaned ourselves up we went to join Trish and Sandy in their large living room. I noticed that sandy was wearing a very skimpy top with a yellow ruffled miniskirt and 5 inch heels. Trish looked elegant in a short red asymmetrical dress, sleeveless on one side, the dress nicely emphasized her tits. Compared to Sandy she had short heels, red strappy shoes with a meager 3 inches.

Suddenly we heard the door bell ring and we all went rushing to the door to meet the guest. It fell to Sandy to open the door and when she did she looked at Liz with eyes of lust. Liz was wearing a semi see through top over a lacy bra that left nothing to the imagination, along with a tight leather skirt. I could clearly see her nipples through Liz's bra and top and Liz clearly knew it, she had definitely come with the idea of having a lot of fun.

After an excellent meal prepared by Trish of prawn cocktail followed by salmon and wrapped up with a delicious home baked cheese cake we retired to the large living room for coffee. Sandy sat down on one of the large leather sofas and patted the seat next to her, saying, "Liz, why don't you come over here and sit with me."

The look in Sandy's eyes made it clear how much Liz turned her on, and the way Liz looked at Sandy made it clear that the attraction was mutual. No sooner had Liz sat down than Sandy was kissing her hard, grabbing Liz's tits as she did. Soon Sandy and Liz were devouring each other's bodies and quite quickly both were naked on the sofa.

Now Liz and Sandy were in the 69 position and it was clear that Liz was a fast learner the way she was eating Sandy's pussy. Soon both women were crying out in ecstasy and lay back exhausted from their exertions.

After a while Jane said, "Liz there is something you have to try. Getting spit roasted by 2 hot shemales."

"Oh fuck." Liz exclaimed, "It makes me want to cum just thinking about that."

Sandy chimed in, "You did that with them Jane."

Jane nodded and then Sandy said, "You lucky bitch." And pouting she said, "At least you could have waited for me!" Then she continued "It's ok, you can go first Liz, but they have to do me straight after."

Removing our clothes I knelt down in front of Liz and Liz was quick to take my dick in her mouth it felt incredible as she expertly deep throated my now fully erect 7 inch member. At that moment Trish entered Liz from behind and her response was to suck on my cock more strongly as her body convulsed on Trish's entry. "Fuck that is so good." I cried out.

As Liz sucked me off I reached my hand out towards her pussy massaging her clit as Trish fucked her. Now I could hear Liz, her muffled sounds of ecstasy even while her mouth was filled with my dick. Soon Trish was coming inside Liz and I was coming in her mouth to which she responded by greedily sucking up my cum. Finally we all collapsed together, Liz exhausted after coming 4 times in succession.

"Now it's my turn." Sandy declared. And this time I fucked Sandy while she sucked Trish off. Having watched Liz being spit roasted, Sandy's pussy was soaking wet as I entered her, allowing me to slip in easily despite it being a tight fit.

"Oh yeah." Trish cried, "That feels soooo good." Sandy could only moan into Trish's dick as I grabbed one of her tits as I fucked her.

I looked over towards Sandy Liz and Jane, both of them were in the 69 position eating each other out and squeezing each other's ass.

"You like how that feels," I said as I fucked her and Sandy could only moan in response. Through Sandy's pussy I could feel that she was being wracked by one orgasm after another until I came strongly inside her.

A little while later Liz had to leave because she wanted to check on her kids but she promised she would come back to visit us again before Jane and I left.

That night I dreamed about sucking Trish's cock and her sucking mine, I dreamed about Jenny taking me with a strapon and telling me she loved me when she was in me. I dreamed of her asking me to take her in the ass.

After waking from my dreams I could not sleep again, thoughts were buzzing round my head. Jenny despite her initial objections had accepted me completely as a fellow lesbian. She had no more interest in the male form than she had had before, she accepted me as a woman because I was a woman. Yes I had a dick but everything about me was feminine.

Everything about me was feminine just as everything about Trish was feminine. From the first time I had seen her I found it impossible to see her as anything other than female and she must see me in the same way now. And yet I was afraid to have her make love to me because she had a dick. Just the way that Jenny must have been afraid of making love with me at first, if Jenny could do it I should be able to also.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Tits Have Benefits Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds