• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 03

A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 03

123

"What about it?" I asked.

"Well, you see, Mami needs a little money," she said, still stroking.

"What? Can we not talk about this now?" I was getting close to cumming and in no mood for this.

"Look, honey, your Mami has some big debts to pay, and she needs yours." Referring to herself in the third person wasn't giving her request any more weight, but it seemed like she wouldn't give up on the topic.

"Don't you have– uh," I moaned after a particularly strong stroke. "The money Dad gave you?"

"I had to use all that money, baby." She slowed her stroking down so that I wouldn't get any closer to orgasm, just stay where I was.

"How? How much did you owe?"

"Around seven million."

"What?! Seven million?!" That was two million more than what I was set to inherit. "Look, I'm willing to help you out if you need some money, Mari, but I'm not going to give you everything."

Her hand was nearly still on my shaft. I thrust my hips to try to get her to go back to giving me a handjob, but she stopped altogether now. She just wanted to talk about the money.

"You don't understand, honey. Even if you give up your inheritance money, you'll still get your father's business. You'll still be able to make good money."

"The restaurants were starting to lose money when Dad died, Mari. Who knows if they'll be worth much by the time I graduate." That was why I was hoping to sell them as soon as possible. I'd still walk away with a cool few million right now if I could unload them, but I couldn't do that until I'd actually owned them.

"No, you still don't understand. You know I did porn. There are a lot of shady people in that business. I was trying to invest in a project that would make it big, so I spent money behind your father's back. I know it was wrong, but I thought we'd be making more money in the long run. So I threw money everywhere. I financed some studios and start-ups and things like that. Some of the projects were flops, but some of them were scams. Some of them ran off with everything, Denny."

I felt a twinge of sympathy for her, amazed she could dig herself into such a hole. But I wasn't going to give her all of my money because she got taken in by some pyramid schemes. I made my previous offer to help again, but she said no, she needed everything.

Then her hand wrapped around my shaft again. Good, I thought, we're done with this nonsense. Only after a few seconds, she said, "I know you dream of fucking me, baby. I know you can't keep your eyes off of me. You want me so bad, don't you?"

I was shuddering in excitement. "Uh-huh."

"What say I give you something in return. You give me the money and then you can fuck me as hard as you want."

I gave a big shake as she pinched my head, while thoughts of wild sex with Mari were running through the other head. My balls were tightening in preparation for orgasm. I almost wanted to scream "Yes! Yes!" and just take her right there.

But no woman is worth that much money. Once I graduated, I could afford to star in my own porno if I wanted to. I finally said: "No, Mari! Are you crazy?"

"Think about my pussy, Denny."

I was leaking, ready to cum. I gritted my teeth. "No pussy is worth five million."

"Well, if you feel that way...." She harumphed, got up, and walked away.

Of course, it had always been about the money. She had gotten my father's and wasted her share and now she was after mine. I tried not to think about it as I nursed my raging erection. I turned my attention back to the screen, where Mari was fucking Sydney with a strap-on.

---

I lifted my hand to wipe the crust from my eye, but it stopped about a quarter of the way there, making a clinking sound. What the fuck? It had some kind of restraint tied around it. Both my arms and legs did.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled as I struggled against the ties.

"Oh good, you're up," said Mari, walking through the doorway. She sighed. "I knew you wouldn't react so well to this, so I had put you in those."

"What the fuck is going on here?!"

She climbed up onto my bed and put the papers she was holding down next to me. Dressed only in her bra and panties, she planted her crotch right on top of my morning wood, letting it throb between her legs. She picked up one of the papers and turned it to show me.

"This," she pointed, "is a deed of variation. It lets me change your father's will, as long as you and some witnesses sign it. Now I can get any of my friends to sign this, doesn't matter. They'll back me up. I just need your signature right here."

For a moment, I thought, sure, I'll just sign "Elmer Fudd." But the other papers next to her were the rest of the will, which had my signature on it. No doubt she'd notice in seconds.

She continued: "I'm gonna give you one last chance, baby." She grabbed my chest to gain leverage to grind her panty-clad pussy against me. She looked straight down at me, her hair hanging in my face. "It's me or the money."

"Stop this, Mari! You've gone nuts!"

She sat still on me again. "All right, looks like we're gonna have to do this the hard way."

She picked up a small square sheet and a sharpie. "These are temporary tattoos."

She sat back so my penis popped up from beneath her crotch. Then she reached for it.

"No, what are you doing? Don't touch that!"

She peeled one off and wrapped it around the bottom of my shaft, then repeated the process for the top and the head. Uncapping the marker, she wrote her initials in big bubble letters down my shaft.

"There, now your cock is mine," she said and giggled with a tone of glee far too innocent for what she was doing.

"What? What do you mean?"

"If I see you've rubbed off the tattoos, I'll know you've masturbated. Now, you only cum when I say so. And when I say so is when you've signed the deed."

"You can't do this! I don't have to play your little game!" I pulled at the restraints.

"Ooh, I like when you try to fight it like that. But you do have to play my game."

She pulled out the will and flipped through it. "Right here, it says that you will not receive your inheritance unless you graduate the summer after next. And if you don't, the business and the money goes to the pro tempore manager of the chain. Hmm, seems like your father really wanted you to finish school."

Uninterested in the whole proceedings, I hadn't even read the will. I just remember Dad saying I'd get five million and the business when I finished school, so I never bothered with the thing. Now what he said to me two years ago had far more gravity. When he had finished laughing at my English major, he told me: "But that's okay, Denny. As long as you get some kind of education. As long as you finish school. You'll be the first one in the family."

"So," Mari resumed, "you play by my rules or I might just forget to pay your tuition."

If there was one thing I had gotten accustomed to growing up, it was not being told what to do. "Oh yeah? I'll run away! Whaddya think of that? No one will get the money, then. You're screwing yourself over!"

She laughed. "Please. You wouldn't make it on your own. What would you do? Work at McDonald's? Become a hobo in a boxcar?"

My threat was unlikely, I couldn't deny that. But if she pulled my tuition, she would be screwing herself over. I couldn't make it through senior year like this, though, getting tortured by Mari, or whatever she was going to do to me. And if I took legal action, would it take too long? Would I forfeit my inheritance? More importantly, would I be able to walk into a police station and say "Gimme a restraining order, I'm being cockteased!"

No, no compromises. I shouldn't have to take any of whatever Mari was planning. I'd have to bust her myself. I'd play along for now, until I came up with a plan, but I'd have her ass on a silver platter soon enough.

"If you ever want this hot, juicy pussy, and if you ever want to feel the sweet pleasure of orgasm again, you'll sign the deed. I'm going to tease your cock until it feels like it's going to explode. You'll be begging for release in no time. But remember, you can stop it anytime you want. Just sign the deed. Now, can I let you go or will there be violence?"

"I'm good, just unlock me."

---

It would be a battle of attrition, I thought, downing my breakfast. I knew she couldn't drive me straight to insanity. She couldn't turn our basement into a dungeon and lock me up. Otherwise I might just say "fuck it" and let the money go down the toilet by dropping out.

I was like the policeman who gets held hostage in an action movie. She had the power to shoot me, but killing the hostage would be a loss for her in the end. The cops could shoot her, but they had to overcome the fear that she was crazy enough to off the hostage if they made a move.

Mari spoke up, "About the tattoos. They'll come off in the shower, but if you cover them, your cock is going to get all dirty. So I think we'll have daily cock-washings. Just tell me when you want to take a shower and I'll give you a hand."

I grunted in response.

"Young man, you will respond to me when I tell you something or ask you a question. And you will call me 'Mami' like I have asked you to for so long. Now, what do you say?"

"Yes...Mami." I was already filling with hate and rage.

"Now eat your breakfast, I made it just the way you like."

"Yes, Mami." I was silent for a few seconds, then asked, "What happened to our cook, by the way."

"I let him go. I've just been enjoying cooking so much. Why, is the food not good?"

"No, it's fine."

"Maybe it needs more spices." She walked over to my plate and produced a salt shaker labeled "V." Little blue granules poured onto my eggs. "There, that should make it better. Now eat up."

---

I couldn't concentrate in class today for obvious reasons. Mari went hysterical when I realized what she was doing, enamored with her own deceitful work. "I gotcha good! I had you believing everything was just a coincidence or misunderstanding. Don't worry, though, I was cooking your food with the all-natural stuff. I thought we'd do a Viagra trial run today, though."

I couldn't tell how much she had given me, but I had to sit through my first two classes with my boner tucked into my belt. The third lecture was no different. The professor prattled on about Oscar Wilde while I ogled every girl in even a slightly revealing outfit.

These were the longest lectures I had ever sat through. I wanted to burst out the doors and run away. It was only day one, and I was already squirming in Mari's grip. I peered at my copy of Ham on Rye in my bag. If only I had some scrap in me like Bukowski's alter egos, I could live without my money. No, I was far more like one of Wilde's alter egos. Aristocrats who lounged all day and practiced intellectual barbs as their sport. If they ventured outside of their little world, a guy like Henry Chinaski would have laughed at their insults and beat their faces in afterward.

At last, class was done, and there was Dina in the hallway. The sight of her gave me a little hope – maybe I could talk to her today. She wouldn't let one mistake ruin our relationship. And I wanted to get back with her. I needed someone right now. Even if I was too ashamed to tell her what Mari was doing to me, she'd still be someone to talk to, someone who could give me strength.

I called out from behind her. "Hey, Dee!" Nothing. I caught up with her. "Hey, Dina!"

"I have to go to class, Dennis."

"I have to talk to you!"

She looked pained. "Please, just leave me alone." She walked into a nearby classroom.

Was that it? That one incident had killed our relationship?

---

"Why aren't your restraints on your bed?"

"I dunno – because I didn't want them there?"

"Those go back on your bed!" Mari put her hand on my shoulder. "You know, if you don't behave, we're gonna have to do something about it. I thought you'd be more agreeable, considering how much money is on the line. But I think we need a punishment system. Starting now, you will owe me a certain number of orgasms per day. Every time you break the rules that number goes up. Right now, that number is one. Understand?"

"Punishment system? Mari, this is completely ridiculous!"

She frowned deeply, approached me slowly, and then grabbed my balls through my pants. I gave a little grunt as she squeezed. She leaned to whisper into my ear, "My rules, boy. You do what I say or you're out on the street. You will behave or you will be punished, and you've already earned one punishment. Understand?"

I winced as her hand twisted my sack. "Yes, I get it," I grumbled. Fear about just how far she would take this "game" began to set in.

"It's gonna be two if you don't get more respectful soon. Answer me the right way."

"Yes, Mami."

---

Mari pressed into me from behind in only her towel. She reached around and traced her fingers up and down my naked erection.

"Ready for your cock-washing? Looks like you are. Here are the rules. No touching your dick. No touching my tits or my pussy. You owe me one orgasm. If you give me a good one, I might let you touch my ass. And absolutely no cumming. Understood?"

"Yes, Mami."

"Good, let's get started." She stood back, dropped her towel, and climbed into the shower. "Now get in and help wash Mami."

I stepped into the shower, feeling enthusiastic of all things. I knew I wouldn't get to cum, but I'd get to touch Mari and make her orgasm, something I couldn't deny I wanted. Whatever Mari gave me is what I'd have to be happy with. That thought took me off-guard for second. Was I becoming obedient?

Mari forced a bottle of soap and a into my hand. "Wash!"

I started by lathering her shoulders and the top of her back. I worked my way down until I stopped to skip over her ass and knelt down to reach her legs. They were slightly spread so that I could wash them. Her calves, her thighs. Everything was well-toned as could be while still remaining very feminine. My eyes were at ass level as I scrubbed her thighs. My cock ached. First from rubbing down every inch of Mari's luxurious caramel skin. Second from seeing her pussy lips peeking out. If her skin was caramel like the candy, I imagined the folds I saw between her legs were the cream center. After you work your way through the scrumptious beige outer layer, you're rewarded with a burst of silken texture and milky flavor. My hands lathered her inner thigh just short of that center, filling me with yearning.

Once I sprayed off her thighs, I shook my head. Gotta stop thinking like that, or you'll go crazy. I moved up so I could start washing her front, the tip of my erection poking the small of her back out of necessity. I lathered the area right above her strip of pubic hair and worked up onto her stomach.

"Since you can't wash these...." she squirted soap onto her hands and lathered her breasts. I twitched at the sight of her washing her tits while I scrubbed her stomach. After both of us finished, I cleaned off her arms and hands.

"Now time for my orgasm," she told me. She was going to let me make her cum – I pulsated harder against her back. I tread across her stomach with my fingers, reaching her pubic area.

"No, no, no," she slapped my hand away. "You get to use this."

She handed me the detachable shower head. Setting it to massage, I grumbled in disappointment. At least I'd still get to see that pretty face of hers while she had an orgasm, the one she hadn't shown me since I saw her in the bedroom.

I took the shower head and pointed it between her legs, pushing down on her waist with one hand and up on the device with the other. She moaned as I forced her onto the stream of hot water. Her hips gyrated, rubbing my member over the small of her back and the top of her cheeks. I played with the shower, changing settings to tease her, as well as occasionally moving it up to her breasts or down her thighs. Then I realized what an expert she was at titillation. The shower head had become a surrogate hand. All I got to feel was my arm around her and the light brushes she made against my erection, but she was making me enjoy getting her off no matter how little I got in return.

"Oh yeah, that's so good, keep it up." She was playing with her nipples now, her hips making even more dramatic motions. "I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that."

Her ass slapped against my thighs repeatedly, making ever so brief contact with my prick on the way up. Her eyes closed and she made that face I had seen before. It looked even more beautiful close up. I shoved the shower head back into her crease at full force and she writhed against me harder, shouting "Oh, yes! Oh yes!" Watching her lose herself in her arms like this was empowering. As the orgasm subsided, I felt jealous of women for a moment – that they could get that from a shower head.

"Well, that was rather impressive, Denny. You may wash and clean your reward." She positioned my hand so the nozzle pointed at her backside. "Now what do you say?"

"Thank you, Mami." I was becoming such a good little toady already. But I didn't care right then, because I was tracing that perfect heart outline her ass made. Squeezing her cheeks revealed how taut and firm they were when touched lightly, but how much give they had when enough pressure was applied. I groped the thing for all it was worth while I sprayed it down.

Eventually, she turned to me and said, "Your turn." We shuffled so she could get behind me. She imitated my washing method, but was so much more erotic about it. Down my back she went, massaging each and every muscle until it was as relaxed as it could be. She rubbed every inch of my skin with zest, making little circles, and occasionally planting the lightest of kisses. I quivered a bit as her fingers danced around my hole. Besides that, I had become entirely loose. My back, my thighs, my calves, my chest, each one softened at her touch.

Then she came to my penis, which was trembling with desire. Her hand traveled up from my scrotum and gripped the base of my shaft. It worked up and swept over its length, washing off any remains of the tattoos. One hand worked up and down while the other made strategic use of the shower head. She used massage against my balls, pounding them with water. Then she switched to a narrow spray and directed it into the eye of my member. My hips lunged forward again and again as she kept the the spray directed into that hole. I had no idea that could feel so good.

I closed my eyes and readied myself. This whole shower had to be one of the most erotic things I had ever felt, likely the most. I was so lost in pleasure that I thought I would be allowed release. I was stunned when I heard the shower knob turn and felt Mari's hand open and drop away.

---

Day one, I thought, still actually blissful but frustrated from the shower. If Mari had let me cum, I would have been basking in the afterglow for the next week. Even as it stood, it felt rejuvenating, except for my little problem. My body was completely at ease except for the tense feeling in my crotch.

Keep on target, I thought to myself. I needed a plan and all my efforts at formulating one so far had fallen short. I had pulled out my copy of the will. Mari had told the truth about everything in there, and I had pored over it to see if I could find some loophole. Nothing. Child support. Maybe she was obligated to pay for college. I had looked up my state's laws to find that some prior agreement was necessary. Who would pay tuition was not mentioned in the will – I guess Dad figured this issue wouldn't come up.

All right, I knew Mari couldn't force me to sign the thing, that was duress. What about evidence? How could I prove what she was doing if she had her own witnesses to the deed that would back her?

I'd prove it by showing what really happened – I punched the words "hidden cameras" into Google. Pages upon pages of websites offering these things popped up. I was not the most tech-savvy guy, but it seemed like they could be set up by anyone who knew how to operate a power switch. Two cameras would be shipped to my school mailbox overnight.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds