• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Life after the Lottery Ch. 01

Life after the Lottery Ch. 01

12

To understand how this adventure began you need to read the first story, "Our lucky weekend." This chapter can stand alone, but you would like it better if you read the other first, or later. The following is how our life changed after winning the lottery. Not all chapters are full of hot steaming sex but they make good reading and lead into other parts. Enjoy!

*

If you watch the news, the normal big money lottery winner is a 70 year old toothless couple living in a trailer in the south someplace. Not this time. The south part is right, but that is about all.

Several years ago, we hit the lottery for big money, really big money. We wanted to stay out of the media, but we had to consent for them to take our picture and interview us before they would give us the money. So for the next year or so we had to put up with the fruits, nuts and flakes, or the granola bars as I called them, that called and came by the house all the time wanting a hand out. No matter how many times we changed our phone number, they still got it. After we built the house and moved, we got rid of most of them.

My name is James and my wife is Dawn. For lottery winners, we don't fit the norm. We are in our thirties and I would say in the upper well educated middle class. Our friends always made fun of us for playing the lottery since we didn't really need the money, but we did it just for fun when we were on our trips and always told them it helped support the schools.

I have a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology and work in a hospital setting. Dawn is a surgical nurse with an advanced degree working for a well known reconstructive plastic surgeon. We live well now, have a nice house and cars and no kids. Dawn is 5' 2" tall, long beautiful black hair and a perfect petite body you would kill for. She has a nice set of C breasts and a beautiful ass. I am 6' 5", attractive I have been told and well proportioned; all of my body is well proportioned to my height.

Dawn and I met in a prestigious university in the south. I was working on my doctorate and she was working on an advanced graduate degree in surgical nursing. Both our parents had enough money to put us through college with the help of student loans. Dawn finished graduate school when she was about 25 and went straight to work, she is very talented and paid well. We got married the year after I graduated and started my residence. After several years in residence, I went to work in the university hospital where Dawn already worked, I also taught part time at the university.

Within a few years after our marriage we each had settled down in our careers and the money was good. We ran in the same circles with the doctors and lawyers in town and partied regularly with this bunch. Most of them made a lot more money than we did, but they were still a good crowd.

Like I said, several years ago we hit the lottery big, almost a record jackpot at that time. We took the money in a lump sum and gave some away and invested the rest well. Our friends knew about the money and many helped us make the right connections to invest and protect it. After we got the money, we both cut way back on our hours, all I could do now was teach because of the threat of lawsuits, but Dawn really liked her work and worked more than I did. Beyond that, we decided to live smart and well. We built a big house and bought ourselves nice cars.

We have always had a good sex life, but with more time to spend with each other we had started having an excellent sex life. Dawn had opened up even more sexually and become even more adventurous, but nothing outside our marriage for us. When we built the house, we had equipped it with a very nice gym as well as a large pool and several hot tubs. Dawn had noticed the few pounds she had put on while working too many long hours and realized, although still hot, her shape had suffered some. She began working out a lot in the gym, lost the extra pounds and moved everything back in place after 6 months of working and swimming. She now had an even sexier incredible tight body.

Since the house was located on a very large piece of property, Dawn was now able to swim and sun bathe in the nude, something she had always wanted to be able to do. She had acquired a beautiful full body tan and liked to work out in the gym and wander around the house naked. She knew it drove me nuts and it usually ended in long boughts of hot sex.

One weekend in August, we threw a big party at our new house. It had been about 9 months since we had finished the house and our friends had been bugging us to see it so we thought we would throw a pool/dinner party. We invited all the couples we normally partied with and since it was going to be a hot afternoon we told everyone to bring their bathing suits. The party was to start on a Saturday about 2:00 in the afternoon, but we had told everyone to come when they wanted and dinner would be at 7:00. We were expecting about 10 couples so the dinner was catered.

The doctor Dawn worked for, John and his wife Carol arrived about 2:00, the other couples appeared shortly after until everyone was there by 3:00. The couples we knew were nice looking people and the women were very attractive, they ranged in age from late twenties to early fourties.

Everyone wanted to see the house and was wandering around upstairs and down. Our very large bedroom and bath were upstairs. Many of the couples were surprised to see how large the house was and how well it had been decorated. Having been to most of their houses, ours was a bit large and better furnished. Dawn had spent a lot of time with an unlimited budget and several designers building and furnishing the house and property.

As I said, Dawn had become even more adventurous. One of the things that Dawn had left out in the house for the party was some rather exposing photos of her that I had taken. They were all very tasteful large black and white photographs. Most were of her in some very sexy lingerie, but a few showed a little more skin than I thought she would want others to see. I had asked her if she wanted to take them down, but she said no, I think she was rather proud of her body and all the work she had put into it. I was really surprised she left all of them up. The more revealing photos were in our bedroom. As I had shown several of the couples around the house, I noticed that many of the men and women commented on the pictures, the men taking long looks.

Our bedroom is very large and the attached bath is also large and is all marble and glass. I saw several of our friends whispering to each other as they left the bathroom. One item that was in our bedroom that got a few stares was black tantra chair that sat in front of the large French doors leading out to the large upstairs deck and hot tub. Everybody commented on the shape and design of the 'strange' chair.

When John and Carol came up to the bedroom, I was showing another couple around. They toured the bedroom and bath and came out to the see the deck were I was talking to the other couple. Carol commented that we had an unusual piece of furniture, John said he thought he had seen the chair in a magazine before and wondered where we got it. Carol asked Dawn if there was anything special about the chair. She looked at both John and Carol and said straight forward that it was where we had our best sex. The two of them looked a little stunned when Dawn said that it was especially built for various sexual positions.

I watched the expressions on their faces as they looked at Dawn then me then back at the chair. A smile came over John's face when he looked back at me. The other couple, Keith and his wife Elizabeth was standing at each end of the chair and were looking puzzled at each other.

With every in the bedroom now Keith looked at me and said, "I don't see how you can have sex on this thing."

Keith and his wife Elizabeth were younger than us and is a cool couple.

Dawn looked at them and said, "There is a video that shows all the positions, would you like to see it?"

The chair comes with a DVD that is very well made and about 30 minutes long, it shows all the different sexual positions including the oral ones in complete detail with a nice musical background.

"After dinner, why don't you come back up and watch it," Dawn said.

"We would love to," came from John.

I led everyone out of the bedroom and back downstairs. When we got back downstairs, I pulled Dawn aside and asked, "What were you thinking of?"

"I just thought they would like to see how to use the chair."

She smiled and walked away toward the main room. I mingled with all the other guest, liquor was flowing and everyone was commenting on the house. Several couples were missing, I assumed they were wandering around the house someplace. There were about 10 people standing around the pool admiring the natural stone surroundings and the 10ft waterfall grotto at the end of the pool.

I talked with everyone for about 20 minutes when Dawn came out. She had changed into a not so modest white bikini with a thin white wrap around her waist. All then men inside were staring at her as she walked out of the house on her way to the pool. In her skimpy bikini the men knew she must be sunbathing in the nude.

"It's hot everyone, change into your bathing suits and let's get in the pool!" She announced.

"If you didn't bring bathing suits, there is an assortment laid out on the beds in the downstairs bedrooms you can change into."

It was about 4:30 and in our part of the country, it was the hottest time of day. I heard 'good idea' from several couples. Some had asked Dawn or myself which way to the bedrooms to change and we pointed them out. Most had brought suits with them at Dawn's encouragement.

One of Dawn's nurse friends Amy asked Dawn if she had an extra suit, she hadn't brought hers but wanted to check out the pool. Amy was about the same size as Dawn except she was a full D cup. She is a little taller than Dawn with long beautiful red hair. Dawn took her by the hand and escorted her back up the stairs to I guessed our bedroom to find her a suit. Amy had a nice ass to go along with the D cup tits and had worn a mini-skirt to the party and a halter top.

I had already checked out her cleavage while showing her around the house. Dawn wasn't the jealous type, but I didn't want her to see me looking at Amy. As the two of them went up the stairs, I was thinking that there was no way any of Dawn's bikini tops were going to fully cover those huge tits.

I turned back to the guest and encouraged more of them to change and pointed out other bathrooms and the pool house where they could change. Only a few of the couples decided they didn't want to swim.

I went to the pool and sat down in one of the lounge chairs with a beer. A few minutes went by and people started coming out to the pool. The bathing suits varied from skimpy two piece bikinis, thongs and one piece suits to Speedos and shorts on the men. I thought to myself that all of the people were very nice looking. All of the women were hot and most didn't mind showing it off.

Almost everyone had a drink in their hand and some were slipping into the pool and others were slipping into the hot tubs. After about 20 minutes I looked for Dawn and Amy, I wanted to see what Amy had ended up wearing, they were not around. I knew Dawn wouldn't be in the water because I knew for a fact that the bikini she was wearing would become transparent as soon as it got wet.

There was a lot of laughter and horse play going on and everyone seemed to be having a good time; about that time Dawn and Amy appeared.

When Dawn and Amy stepped out of the house the men just stopped and watched. Dawn had somehow gotten Amy to wear one of her skimpier bikinis. The top just barely covered her nipples, the bottom was a small thong. A few of the other women had thongs on, but Amy's front was barely covered.

The bikini was emerald green and looked great in more ways than one on Amy. Amy was single so she had no boyfriend or husband to say anything. They walked up to where I sat, Dawn had a big shit eating grin on her face and Amy looked a little embarrassed.

Dawn looked at me and I looked at Amy. There she was in all her glory with that alabaster white skin that only natural red heads have, I looked Amy up and down. Her nice ass was showing very well, I figured she must have very little pubic hair because the bottom of the bikini exposed a lot of her mound.

I took a long look at her large tits and noticed that she had rather large nipples that were erect and poking up inside the top. I looked at Dawn and noticed her nipples were nice and swollen also. Amy sat down in a chair across from me under the sun umbrella.

"I am not getting in that hot sun and burning," Amy said.

I didn't blame her. Dawn had left the wrap behind and was now looking very hot in her white bikini and tan.

Dawn wandered off leaving Amy with me and went to visit everyone around the pool area. She stopped and talked with John and Carol for a few minutes and then she pointed over to the waterfall and walked off to talk to someone else. John and Carol started moving toward the waterfall.

The waterfall at the end of the pool was about 10 feet wide and high and fell down over the opening of a grotto like area that was behind the water. It was 3 to 4 feet deep behind it and there were seats underwater around the edges to sit on. When the water was on, you could not see behind the waterfall unless it was dark and the lights were on, then only shadows.

Dawn walked around to the steps on the side of the pool and took several steps into the water near Keith and his wife sitting on the steps. I watched closely because I knew she would not get that suit wet. The other couple was sitting in the water on the lower steps, the water came up to about their chests. Dawn kept moving down the steps until the water was covering about half of the bottom of her bikini.

I thought this was going to be interesting because she was facing them. I knew when she stepped up a step the bottom of that suit was going to be see through. Even dry, everyone could see her small tuft of black hair through the bikini. She stood in the water covering just her pussy and mound for a minute then stepped back up one step and continued to face them and talk. Keith was a young doctor that worked with Doctor John, I knew Keith flirted with Dawn some at work, so did John.

Keith looked down from Dawn's eyes to the water and that was where his eyes stayed. I knew he was looking at my wife's pussy and small tuft of black hair through the wet bikini. He just continued to stare for a few minutes while his wife continued talking to Dawn. His wife turned to him, I think she had said something and he had not responded, she looked at his face then looked to see what he was staring at and then back to him and elbowed him rather sternly. He jumped and looked up at Dawn and then at his wife. His wife was giving him a rather harsh look. She looked back up at Dawn and smiled and then looked back to her husband then giggled. She said something to Dawn and they all laughed. Dawn stepped up and onto the pool deck. I looked at Dawn and she turned toward me and in a very deliberate fashion and pulled the front of her bikini out and let it go, trying to separate the transparent fabric from her snatch, she then turned and walked away. The move had help conceal her pussy but the crack of her tanned ass was clearly visible through the wet fabric.

I looked back at Keith and Elizabeth and they were embraced in a passionate kiss and I saw each of their hands reach over to the other's crotch, Dawn had really stirred the two of them up. I looked around the pool area and saw some other couples talking to each other and one or two making out. I got up and walked around and talked to the some of them for a while.

It was about 6:45 when Dawn appeared with her wrap back in place around her waist and announced that dinner would be ready in a about 15 minutes if anyone wanted to change. One of the guest asked if it would be okay to eat in their suits because they wanted to come back to the pool after the hot sun went down, Dawn said it would be fine. A few couples got out of the pool and went to change out of their suits. Several stopped and said something to Dawn on the way back in, she nodded and they went on into the house.

As everyone began to move toward the edge of the pool, Dawn announced, "Everyone take your time and dry off and get a drink, sit down for dinner when you are ready."

I stopped and told Dawn she had put on a good show for Keith and his wife, she looked at me and said she thought they enjoyed it. I told her I was going upstairs to change and headed toward the house. Dawn grabbed my arm and told me to get a robe out of the pool house instead of going upstairs and then she winked.

As I walked around the patio to the pool house, I noticed John and Carol coming out from behind the waterfall and then Keith and his wife. I wondered what had been going on behind the water fall.

Eventually everyone moved to the huge dining room off of the den and sat down at the massive table we had put in there for very large crowds. I had been sitting at the table for a while when I saw one couple coming down the stairs from the bedrooms. I looked at the clock and it was about 7:15. They looked a little uneasy as they came down the stairs. When they sat down, they got a few looks and smiles from some of the other couples. Many of the other couples that were there we had known for a long time and were quite outgoing and loving to each other. At other parties, Dawn and I had noticed some of them disappearing into bedrooms. We had known what was happening because we had walked in on several of them while Dawn and I were looking for a place to fool around.

I had no doubts as to where some of them had disappeared to during the day after they got out of the pool. The house had 6 bedrooms and various other places they could have gone.

Dinner went on until about 9:30, everyone eating and laughing and sobering up some from the afternoon of drinking. There were couples still in skimpy bathing suits, the ones that had not changed and others in robes and wraps we had supplied. It seemed as if the party was going well and everyone was having a good time. The food was great and the caterers had waited on everyone nicely.

They had cleared the table and everyone was finishing dessert and coffee, some of the people began to get up from the table and move to the furniture in the huge den. A few of the couples said good night to Dawn and I and said they needed to go because of their kids. About 10:30, it appeared that everyone who wanted to leave had and the rest were comfortable sitting around talking and flirting, the drinks had begun to appear again.

The lights had come on outside and the pool and the surrounding landscape was all lit up. About half the couples had moved back outside. With the house being secluded several of the couples had moved into the pool and other areas of the back yard and were fooling around. One couple had walked out to the gazebo that was partially secluded from the house but still well lit.

I noticed that the couples outside where kissing and hugging and I saw a few hands squeezing and grabbing each other's body parts. I looked at Dawn and gave her a curious look, she stood up and came and sat on the couch beside me.

I whispered in her ear, "What is going on with everyone?"

She leaned into my ear and began to whisper. "When I invited everyone to the party, I told them to come and enjoy the house and grounds as well as each other if they wished since the house was secluded and only the other couples would be here."

"I suspect some have been sneaking off into the bedrooms and the pool house," I told her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Life after the Lottery Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds