• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Acting Out Ch. 02

Acting Out Ch. 02

Katie

"What the fuck?"

Mum jumped up suddenly, pulling a towel from the floor and across her naked body.

"Kate." she began.

"What is this, mum?"

Jayne said nothing, only stood there.

"What? You're fucking him?"

Jayne moved towards me, an apologetic look upon her face.

"How long has this been going on? A few months?"

"Sweetie." Jayne began, but I cut her off.

"No, how long have you been fucking him, huh mum? How long have you been riding his cock like a whore?"

Jayne slapped her face at this and a bolt of sharp pain shot through my cheek.

I could feel the tears in my eyes, my lips beginning to tremble.

For a while, the room was silent. I started to sob.

Mum apologized to my fiancé, and then to me, before beginning to look for clothes to put on.

Anger came to me once more as she did this.

"What are you doing? No, don't get dressed, stay naked. You two can fuck again, it's what you want"

I could feel the sleeve of my light blue singlet was falling down my arm, feeling that any sudden movement could reveal my breasts.

"So...you want me to drop this towel here, then? See my naked body?"

My heart was racing, beating nearly out of my chest.

Anger was surging through my body, and yet somehow, I felt excited and a vague need to reach into my pants and touch myself.

This confusion angered me further.

Mum stood before me wrapped in a towel, her large breasts nearly protruding out from behind the fabric.

My eyes gazed to her nipples poking through, to the curves of her hips.

I turned my back on her, shaking my head.

"No" I said softly. "No,"

Then I felt her cold, hard nipples against my back, pressing into me as she hugged me tightly from behind, her arms wrapping themselves around my stomach.

The vague need to suddenly touch myself became a little stronger then, and I found myself suddenly grinding my ass back into my mother's crotch - my own mother's crotch.

"Did you sleep naked last night?"

Her whispers were low and seductive - yet, one thought kept repeating in my mind - this is wrong, this cannot happen. How did the argument lead to this?

"Mum, " I began. "This isn't right, what are you doing?"

She repeated her question in that same, sexual voice.

Did you sleep naked last night?

Her hands wandered up my chest, gliding over my breasts and to the hooks of my singlet.

"Yes, Yes - Completely."

"And you just woke up?"

"Yes"

"So, tell me, why did you get dressed?"

She was sliding the hooks of my singlet down my arms further and my breasts became inches away from coming free.

"I...don't know..."

With that, she started to pull the singlet over my head, and what's worse is that I let her pull it over my head, I let her cup my breasts in her hands and fondle my nipples.

I let her kiss my neck, let her hands slide down my bare stomach and underneath my pj pants.

She started to work my clit, rubbing her thumb against it as her fingers massaged my slit down and up again and again.

"Mum. No." I began.

Her fingers continued to work my slit, sliding up and down faster now.

I wanted to pull away, I had been trying to pull away -- but the way her fingers glided across my sex felt too good to pull away from.

"Mum." I began again.

Her wandering hands did not cease.

"Mum, no." I raised my voice, pulling away and turned to face her.

Jayne

Katie stood in front of me, hands resting at their sides, tears forming in her ice blue eyes.

She wore a black singlet that hugged her torso and outlined the curves that some men found so attractive.

She wore pajamas pants that were grey and covered in bright pink polka dots and her sandy blonde hair was yet to be combed, sprouting up in every which way.

Her sudden outcry startled me, shocking me into my senses.

What was I thinking? First fucking my daughter's fiancé and now groping at my own daughter?

Her fiancé sat there, not saying a word, not doing a thing - just watching - and suddenly I felt ill.

Katie was watching me herself, her bare, perfectly rounded breasts heaving up and down.

As well as ill, I felt horrible. Horrible that I was even questioning whether she was heaving in excitement or anger. Or both.

I could feel her excitement on my hand and in turn that managed to excite me, and I felt that wave of sickness hit me again.

"Say something" Katie began, her voice trembling. "Do something"

I tried to speak, but was lost in her eyes - her beautiful, soulful eyes.

I suddenly felt a longing for my daughter, a longing that went far beyond the love of a mother or a friend.

It was a longing I didn't understand, and yet I wanted to walk over to my youngest daughter, my 23-year-old daughter, and continue to rub her smooth, delicious sex. Oh lordy.

I ignored my senses; I ignored the part of me that was screaming this was all wrong. I dropped the towel covering my nude body.

Katie

Mum dropped the towel, revealing her naked body.

My heart, which was racing fast enough as it was, skipped a beat and I looked upon my mother's beauty.

Her breasts were round and large with adorable and thick pink nipples that looked like they could cut glass.

My eyes fell to her seductive, curvy hips, down past to her gorgeous, hairy sex.

The sight was arousing, intoxicating - confusing.

Here was my mother, here I was checking her out - and I'm not even interested in woman - and yet, here I stood admiring her features.

Without consideration, I found myself sliding my pj pants down, feeling the nip of the cool morning breeze.

Mum walked right up to me, her hips and breasts swaying as she moved.

I could feel her warm breath and her gaze, and looked into her green eyes.

She lent in, hovering just inches in front of me, looking into my eyes, before kissing me softly on the lips.

Her lips were soft and cool, and the notion that I was even kissing my own mother sent jolts throughout my body.

Her tongue slipped into my mouth and I welcomed it with my own, sucking hers, to which she moaned out loud at.

She pushed me on the bed, barking at my fiancé to stand in the corner and watch, and knelt over me.

Her wet mouth slid over my hard nipple and she sucked it in, swirling her tongue around the tip.

I threw back my head and let out a loud gasp.

Jayne

Katie threw back her head and gasped, her sandy blonde hair thrashing back with her.

Her adorable body was thrusting in the air now - her breasts were swaying back and forth, her hips were thrusting off the bed, her sex glistening in the morning light.

I moved down her body, planting soft wet kisses as I went, to which she reacted at, moving her hips, moaning something under her breath.

I moved to her mouth, her eyes were closed, her body still rocking in anticipation of my touch.

"What did you say, dear?"

"Eat me out, mum. Oh lord, eat me out."

I smiled at this, but did not do as she asked - instead, I kissed back down her stomach, listening to her heavy breathing, kissing in time with the movement of her body.

When I reached her inner thighs, the sweet smell of her sex filled my nostrils, and it was intoxicating. I've never inhaled such a beautiful, sweet scent.

She moved her sex in the direction of my face, moaning in a sexy high-pitched squeal and propping up her legs.

I kissed down her sex, feeling the roughness of her pubic hair growing back on my mouth, tasting the faint taste of sweat.

She tried to grab at my hair, to push me into her, but I ducked out of the way and into her sweet, beautiful sex.

She tensed up at my first taste, and I knelt there, admiring her bare sex, almost hypnotized by her glistening excitement, at the way it rose and lowered with every breath.

I drew out my tongue once more and ran it up the length of her slit towards her clit, sucking it into my mouth.

She moaned, grabbing at my breasts and tweaking the nipples and I felt a small jolt of pain hit me.

I continued to dart my tongue upwards and downwards along her slit, every so often slipping my tongue right into her, causing her body to jerk and tense up some more.

She tasted so fucking sweet and every tiny detail about her was driving me insane - the way she uttered out tiny gasps, the way she tasted, her little thrusts.

Katie

I am close.

Mum is bent over me, her large, fucking gorgeous tits hang over me, and her thick nipples pointing out.

She senses I am close, and stops, rising back up to face me - I smell myself on her face and it's pushing me over the edge.

She forcefully kisses me, slipping her tongue into my mouth and I taste myself at once.

Her palm slides down my stomach, reaches my pussy and starts to grind against my clit. I break the kiss to let out a moan.

Her breast falls against mine, our nipples brushing together.

The movement of her palm increases rapidly, and I feel my legs start to quiver.

Mum kisses me again, but I have to break the kiss to let out another moan - what she is doing to me is bringing me to the edge.

I want to come in her mouth; I want to explode for her.

"I want to come in your mouth, mum. Please - get the fuck down there"

Mum obliges, with that naughty smile upon her face, and lowers herself between my legs.

I feel her tongue slip into me, her thumb drawing circles over my clit, again. Then Again.

"Mum" I try to say. "I'm going to - "

Jayne

Katie began to speak under her breath again, letting out a shrill moan and gripping the bed sheets.

Her thighs closed over my head then, and in the darkness I felt her warm come squirt across my face. Again, and then again. It was beautiful.

As Katie's thrashing died down, I rose to my feet and onto the bed, where she laid still, a dazed expression on her face.

I climbed on top of my beautiful daughter, my legs resting at her sides, and I began to grind my sex into her thigh.

Katie

Through the tears from my orgasm, I saw my mum rocking into my thigh - the movement was hypnotic. Back...and forth...back...and forth.

I rose to push myself against her and we rocked in unison, our pussies rubbing together.

She threw back her head and moaned. It was an arousing sound.

My trembling arms gave way then, and we fell backwards against the bed, my own mother on top of me once more.

Being in this position, feeling her breasts pressed against mine, staring into her green eyes, was the single most erotic thing I have ever experienced.

I grabbed her curvy ass and pushed her further into me, as we continued rocking together.

I could feel her wetness as she pushed forward into me, and she let out these cute little gasps for breath.

I wanted to check out her ass, wanted to see what was hidden all those times behind when she wore those tight jeans.

"Mum, no. Stop. You deserve better. Turn your ass to me"

She did so, and said nothing.

There it was - her firm, large ass inches away from my mouth.

She was bending over me now, her breasts hanging sexily in the air, heaving up and down.

I ran a finger down her ass and along her slit.

My finger slid in easily and she let out a loud, shrill moan - but I had no plans to finger her yet. I wanted to taste her ass.

I parted her ass cheeks and gazed upon her cute hole - and then I dove in, running my tongue from the end of her pussy to her quivering hole.

She let out another shrill moan and pushed her ass into my mouth.

Her juices had been running down past her ass, I could taste them as I sucked in her skin gently, nibbling between the end of her slit and her adorable ass.

With my free hand, I ran it up the length of her pussy, coming to her clit, which I massaged furiously, my fingers getting drenched with her excitement.

She squealed at this and I felt her thighs shake, but she continued rocking her ass and pussy into my mouth and fingers.

I moved under her now, coming to rest with my mouth over her pussy, and she sat down on top of me.

My tongue slid deep into her and she squealed once more.

My god, the taste of her was unbelievable. The notion of just driving my mother to orgasm was surreal, but it was a notion that turned me on greatly.

I sucked her clit into my mouth, nibbled on it, and drew circles on it with my fingers.

I couldn't get enough of her taste, I had to keep going, had to lick, suck and explore every inch of her.

I nibbled gently on the folds of her pussy, every so often darting my tongue up and down along her slit, taking a breath to work her clit for a moment before diving back into her gorgeous pussy to continue darting my tongue over her.

"No - rub my clit, darling' - rub it hard."

I did so, and she started to moan loudly, her thighs began to contract and she grinded into my thumb circling her clit and my tongue darting in and out of her.

A little bit of warm fluid hit my chin and her rocking decreased till she eventually laid still.

She fell back on the bed panting, and I joined her.

I remembered my fiancé then, and I quickly looked to see him standing in the same corner, his cock rock hard.

I looked to mum, who smiled at me, and then I beckoned him forward.

He had to be rewarded for being such a good boy, after all...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Acting Out Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds