• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Obligations

Family Obligations

12345

This was fun to write and incorporates a wee bit of input from a friend who prefers to go nameless. It's slightly different than my norm, but I think you'll enjoy it! Please offer your criticism - both pro and con...I need your feedback.

As always, this is a work of fiction and the characters exist solely within the confines of the story and in my imagination. Enjoy!

*

It was one of those beautiful Fall days we get in Ohio, with mild temperatures and lots of sunshine to highlight the October colors of the maple trees that lined the streets, but inside my boyfriend's car -- things were a lot more frigid. I was pissed off -- beyond pissed off at Jonny Hollister, my steady guy of more than a year. He was driving me home from school -- we're both seniors in high school and while we weren't fighting, I was pissed.

"I just don't get it, Jonny!" I said for about the hundredth time. "My parents are gone...like gone for the entire weekend. We have the house to ourselves and could do whatever we want!" I reached out and stroked his thigh from his knee to just shy of his crotch to emphasize the "whatever we want" part.

Jonny gave me a quick glance, not letting his eyes leave the road for more than a second, giving me that grin that gets him out of so much trouble, it isn't even fair. "I told you, Alesha -- it's my weekend for family obligations. I can't get out of it."

I rolled my eyes in disgust and replied, "You could try! Ask your mom -- she likes me! I'm sure she'd let out of whatever obligations you have this weekend. You could make it up next weekend!"

My boyfriend just sighed and grinned at me again. "You know I can't, sweetie. I've got family obligations." He reached out blindly and set his hand down on my bare knee and let it travel upwards towards my crotch until I put my legs together to deny him access. He sighed again and said, "I'll make it up to you. There will be other weekends, I promise."

I stuck my tongue between my lips and blew a loud raspberry in response and then stared out the window, watching the homes of our small town pass by. I felt so pissed off. I pounded my fists against my upper thighs and yelled out, "FUCK!"

#

I suppose a little explanation is in order. I've been dating Jonny since early on in our Junior year. I love him and I think he loves me. He turned eighteen in late May just before we became Seniors and I turned eighteen in early June. We had already been making out hot and heavy and two days after my birthday, he took my cherry and we've been fucking up a storm ever since. It hurt like hell at first, but now four months later -- his big cock makes me crazy.

This morning, my parents informed me that they were flying out to a book selling conference in New York City -- Daddy runs a small religious press -- printing lots of Protestant religious books. That meant I had the house all to my self and I immediately had visions of Jonny and me having unlimited opportunities to fuck without worrying about Mom or Daddy walking in on us. But, no, I'd forgotten that it was Jonny's weekend to do his so called family obligations.

Since Jonny turned eighteen, he'd had some weird family thing going on that requires his complete attention from Friday through Sunday every fourth weekend. He would never clarify what "family obligations" meant, but explained it was something he absolutely couldn't get out of. I didn't like it and pouted a bit every fourth weekend, but I always got over it. I mean, I love the jerk!

And I meant it when I said his mom liked me -- heck, his whole family liked me. I'd been over many evenings to his house for dinner and to work on homework or to watch TV and his mother had taken a real shine to me much to my mother's disgust who made it plain that she thought Nikki Hollister was a bit of a slut.

You have to understand, Mom and Daddy were very religious -- devout, conservative Christians and I suppose to Mom who never met a high collared dress she didn't like, Jonny's mom dressed like a loose woman. I would never think that, although Nikki wasn't shy about showing off what she had.

She was a tall woman with very womanly curves -- I'd guess her figure was a very solid 40DD-26-38. Her large breasts rode high on her body, the upper swells usually on display in the scoop necked blouses and sweaters she preferred and her dress hems were always above the knee and showing off her very long and shapely legs. When you add those brilliant blue eyes and long straw-blonde hair cut like Jennifer Aniston, framing her face, you were talking about a very lovely woman.

It didn't bother me at all when Daddy would tease me about Jonny planning to "marry a girl just like dear old Mom," because truth be told, I did look a lot like his mother. Tall and whitish-blonde hair, a very pert and firm pair of 38D breasts, a slender figure and toned, athletic legs from years of girls' soccer. And I loved the fact that Nikki really seemed to get along with me and was supportive of Jonny and me since we began dating. Jonny and I had begun making plans for after school -- even talking about marriage once we got out of college.

Still, this once a month 'family obligation' thing was driving me nuts and after giving me a loving kiss goodbye, Jonny drove away, leaving me still fuming. Once I was inside, I slung my book bag into a corner of the living room and stewed about losing this great opportunity to fuck and brooding over what the fuck Jonny could possibly be doing with these 'family obligations."

I'd wondered before, but now I felt an obsession growing over it. I couldn't wrap my head around it. Jonny was part of a typical nuclear family. There was his father, David, his mother Nicky and his sister Erica who was almost twenty and still lived at home while attending college in a nearby small city. No grandparents or ailing relatives to take care of...no massive farm to deal with...no family business he had to help with -- his father was an accountant and his mother was a legal secretary. The Hollister family wasn't particularly religious -- so I didn't think it was some God thing. It just made no sense.

I thought about calling his mother and trying to actually get her to let him out of whatever the 'family obligations' was, but even though I picked up the phone twice -- in the end, I didn't think it would work. Since May, his 'family obligation' had come every four weeks without fail. I knew his sister, Erica also had the same obligations, but on a different week -- once I'd called her up about going shopping the coming weekend and she'd declined, offering to go the following weekend and then last month, I'd tried to set her up on a blind date with a cousin who'd been visiting, but she'd said no because it was her weekend for "family obligations.'

As evening fell -- I grew more disgusted and pissed and horny. My parents' house was quiet and empty and it should have been filled with my moans and the smell of sperm and wet pussy while we fucked our young brains out. I thought about retiring to my room and playing with myself -- there was a bowl of cucumbers on the kitchen counter that would have been perfect for the role, but I was too pissed off to succumb to my needs. Jonny's goddamn 'family obligations' occupied my every thought.

Finally, I decided to end the damn mystery and go over there and find out what the hell was going on. I stripped off my school clothes and got dressed in black sweat pants and sweat shirt and tying my long blonde hair into a ponytail, I donned a black baseball cap. Looking in the mirror, I looked like some teenage commando/bimbo. All I was lacking was that black stuff on my face.

I got Mom's car out and drove down the dark streets until I was maybe a block from my boyfriend's house. I parked, locked up, leaving my purse behind and tucking my keys into a small black fanny pack I used whenever I went jogging with Daddy.

It was maybe going on ten o'clock as I was slipping down the street where Jonny lived. Stealthily, I slipped into his neighbor's back yard and worked my way towards Jonny's house. Their back yard was surrounded by a ten foot tall privacy fence. Nikki -- Mrs. Hollister liked her privacy when she did her sunbathing in the backyard. I made my way to the fence gate and quietly unlatched it. I slipped through the entrance, my heart beating wildly and forcing myself to not giggle. I felt a bit of a thrill go through me at the thought that I was peeking on my boyfriend like some pervert. It's the same thrill one gets rolling yards...something Jonny and I had done to poor Mrs. Kelton -- our perpetually befuddled Calculus instructor just a week ago. Lord, the toilet paper looked so awful strung up in her trees.

There was light shining through the sliding doors that led from the deck to the kitchen area. I was pretty sure if I went to the far left side of the doors -- I could see into the living room. Finally, I felt, I would get a handle on Jonny's damned 'family obligations.'

The light made it easy to wind my way through the clutter of their backyard patio and the deck -- lawn chairs, a rolled up garden hose on wheels, the gas grill that was the pride and joy of Jonny's father. Softly I crept up the steps of the deck, pausing whenever the boards creaked. I eased into the shadows at the edge of the sliding glass doors and slowly knelt down. There were lights on in the kitchen and in the living room. From outside my vision was a bright glare that I was sure was from the big screen television they kept in there.

Someone moved out of the kitchen past me and I ducked back, momentarily surprised, then moved to see who it was and got a bigger surprise. It was Jonny's mother, Nikki and aside from some stiletto high heels, she was completely naked! I watched her backside, her butt cheeks firm and tight swaying as she walked into the carpeted living room -- the high heels helping define and draw attention to her shapely calves. She had a goblet of what I guessed was white wine in her hands.

I clamped a hand across my gaping mouth -- stifling any gasp or giggle I might have made seeing my boyfriend's mother stark naked. I held my breath, wondering what I might see next. Nikki and her husband, David must have been having a romantic night alone which made me wonder where the hell my boyfriend was. Nikki held my attention as she came to the low slung sofa and eased herself down, now facing me, revealing her nakedness in all its glory.

I had always assumed that Nikki's large breasts stayed upright with lots of help from a heavy-duty bra, but I was impressed to see her heavy breasts, sagging just a little, huge, gourd shaped tits that sat proudly on her chest, capped by thick nipples the size of large, ripe grapes. Her stomach was nearly as flat as mine and her vulva was covered by a light fleece of blondish pubic hair and did little to hide her arousal. Long, swollen lips flowered out, blossoming as she bent her knees and spread her thighs wider. Her lips moved as her eyes were fixed on someone out of sight, presumably standing in the hallway that led to the front sitting room and the stairs that led to the bedrooms upstairs.

I never really considered myself into women before, but I felt a tickle of wetness and fire between my legs as I looked at my boyfriend's mom, sitting so...so, sexually just a few feet away. I wasn't sure why I was turned on. Maybe it was because of her obvious sensuality. Maybe it was the voyeuristic side of me discovering itself. Maybe it was because I expected to see Jonny's father next and the thought of seeing my boyfriend's parents fucking turned me on. Maybe it was all those things and maybe more. I licked my lips in anticipation, one hand balanced on a knee, sliding upwards along my inner thigh.

Nikki continued to talk to someone between sips of wine, her hand idly teasing her swollen nipples, pausing only to wave at someone as if to urge them to come to her. Shadows heralded movement from beyond my line of sight and I expected to see David in some state of undress, but to my shock, Jonny's sister Erica strolled into view. She was completely naked -- not even sporting the stilettos like her mother. Erica walked calmly, her body relaxed, to climb onto the couch next to her mother.

Erica, like her brother, took after their father. Jonny was tall and a bit stocky -- not fat, but solidly built. On him, with his exercise regimen, he was a pretty buff looking man, well muscled, but not muscle bound. For Erica, who'd always been a tom-boy, she was caught somewhere between stocky and slender -- full bodied without an ounce of wasted fat. She had large, wide breasts and a flat stomach and powerful, well toned thighs that had served her well playing soccer during high school and helping her get a scholarship to college. Her ass cheeks were full, but tight.

Erica exuded health with her clearly athletic body. As she turned a bit on the couch, her heavy breasts rolled slightly and her bush was exposed -- a thick mat of pubic hair, trimmed neatly into a 'V' that pointed down to her spread wide pussy lips. In the light of the room's lamps and the glare of the television, the pink flesh of her cunt gleamed wetly...even her upper thighs seemed to reflect wetness. Her dark hair was tousled -- she kept brushing the thick, shoulder length mane back off her face, strands wet with sweat, sticking to her forehead.

A muffled moan slipped between my fingers as she leaned into her mother, her breasts mashing against Nikki's firm breasts as she kissed her. A fiery jolt of excitement burst between my legs and I felt the wetness building in my pussy as I watched mother and daughter kissing passionately, hints of tongues playing between their lips. Already I could feel my aroused labia rubbing against wet cotton. Erica slipped one arm around her mother's shoulders and then turned to look back the way she had come. Both were grinning and talking to someone. My mind raced with a million thoughts -- wondering what the hell I had stumbled onto here -- Erica and Nikki acting like lesbian lovers. I wondered where Erica's dad was. The possibilities send more shivers of naughty delight coursing through my body.

Erica crooked a finger at someone and again, there was the suggestion of movement by shadows and then my boyfriend walked into the room -- naked as the day he was born, sporting an erection that preceded his entrance by several inches! I felt my head begin to spin and I reached out and touched the wood siding of the house to steady myself. Part of me ached to run away and not see anymore, but part of me -- the dominant part kept me rooted in place, scarcely believing my eyes as I watched the spectacle unfolding before me.

Jonny approached his mother and sister, pausing as his mother, after sitting her wine glass on a nearby end table, reached out and wrapped her hand around his cock. A shiver went through my boyfriend's body as his mother slowly began to stroke his cock. Nikki looked up into her son's eyes and even from where I knelt, hidden, I could see a gleam of excitement and lust shining in her eyes. Subtly, she pulled him a step closer, gently masturbating Jonny as she brought the head of his erect penis close to her mouth.

Nikki glanced back at her daughter, an evil grin on her face, before returning her gaze to her son's face and saying something to him. Jonny responded by reaching out and stroking his mother's long blonde hair, his hand intertwining in her straw-colored tresses and pulling her head towards him until her lips brushed his cock. Nikki's tongue flicked out to lick at her son's swollen cock head and she must have licked it, caused she grinned happily up at him and then her lips parted and she took him into her mouth.

I could see Jonny's ass cheeks clench and tighten as he lifted himself up on his toes as his mother began to suck on his cock. Erica, still kneeling, leaned in and ran her hand over her brother's chest, pausing to rub and pinch his pebble hard nipples. I clamped my mouth closed to stifle a sudden moan erupting from my throat as an explosion of unexpected pleasure rifled through my body. I don't know what shocked me more -- seeing my boyfriend's mother giving him a blowjob or the fact I was near orgasm from excitement because of it.

I knew this was wrong...perverted...sick and I should have been super-pissed off. That was my man's cock in there and his mother had no business seeing it, let alone wrapping her luscious lips around it and sucking him off. I didn't jump up and start screaming or throwing things. I didn't flee in horror or anger and being betrayed. Instead, I discovered that somehow, without even thinking about it, my hand was already beneath the waistband of my sweat pants and had shoved my panties aside and was rubbing my sopping wet pussy. I trembled not from fury, but with lust as I watched the incestuous action in front of me.

Jonny's mother, Nikki bobbed her head furiously as she ran her lips up and down her son's cock -- I could imagine her tongue was working furiously, licking his long, thick shaft and rolling wickedly over and around the swollen and spongy head of his throbbing cock. Jonny was the only man I'd ever sucked off, but it seemed to me that Nikki knew what she was doing. And she was doing it well.

After a few minutes in which she demonstrated she was able to deep-throat her son's cock while Erica caressed her brother's body and showered it with loving kisses, Nikki finally let her son's dick slip from between her lips. She looked up at him with motherly love and said something as she scooted back on the wide cushioned couch and slowly spread her legs wide, exposing to Jonny her own sodden cunt flesh. While Erica ducked in and gave her brother's cock a sisterly lick and suck, Nikki held out her arms in a supplicating fashion and I gasped, understanding what was about to happen!

Jonny slowly went to his knees, his erect cock, glistening with his mother's saliva, seemed to line up perfectly with his mother's aroused pussy. Nikki slid forward slightly, allowing her labia to kiss the tip of Jonny's cock. She rolled her hips and her cunt lips seemed to close over nearly half of her son's cock head and then Jonny was lunging forward and with one swift thrust, buried his cock deep inside his mother's pussy!

Nikki's cries of incestuous pleasure were loud and clear -- even to me across the room and behind a thick pane of glass and as she drew her knees up and her ankles slipped around to cross behind his hips, I felt three fingers of my own hand slid into my pussy. Mother and son went motionless as Jonny had his cock buried to the root inside Nikki's pussy, her arms going around his neck and pulling him down so she could kiss him -- their mouths visibly working as they shared tongues. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever witnessed -- light years beyond anything in my imagination. Beside Nikki on the couch, her daughter and Jonny's sister had one hand busy rubbing her wet pussy while the other cupped and mauled a heavy tit.

Finally, Jonny began to fuck his mother -- his cock ramming quick and hard into Nikki's motherly cunt like a trip hammer. Their kiss broke apart with Nikki falling back, her face screwed up in incestuous pleasure as her son buried his thick meat in her again and again. Her nipples swelled up until they looked ready to burst, Jonny reaching out and playing with her massive breasts while they bounced and rolled from his thrusts. Between loud cries and sobs, she babbled at her son -- most of it garbled, but I made out the occasional word -- "Love, fuck, cock, more harder, love, son, fuck, mommy,"

Jonny's face was partially turned away from me, but I could see that same loving and lusty grin he would have when he was on top of me, making love to me with that long, thick dick of his -- an intense expression that conveyed love and desire and even now, made me want to swoon from the loving power it held. Mother and son moved together in perfect union and underneath my own awe and shock of the moment, I recognized that this was not the first time Jonny and Nikki had fucked as lovers.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Obligations

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds