• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • 7th Period Tease Ch. 01

7th Period Tease Ch. 01

He loves teaching. He enjoys his classes at the University and has pride in preparing them for the world once they graduate. Now, having said that, he's having a hard time in his last class of the day.

This class is mostly boys, but occasionaly there are a few girls in the room. This can lead to trouble as the guys compete for the attention of the girls in the room.

There was one young woman that was in the room that drove him crazy, but it had nothing to do with school work. Each day in class just got more and more difficult. The whole period he couldn't keep his eyes from staring into her cleavage.

"How the hell am I supposed to focus when I can see half of her breasts about to fall right out of her bra?" he wondered to himself. "Plus, how do they even stay in their anyway?"

She was always leaning over, or stretching right in front of him. Her shirts were always unbuttoned just enough to show some skin, but lately, it was getting too much. One time, as he approached the desk she was sitting in, she had leaned forward and pushed her arms in tight, only enhancing the view even more!

He could barely even look her in the eyes when she talked to him. "Surely she knew what she was doing, right?" he thought. "I'm going to have to say something soon."

Friday, was the highlight of the week. On Fridays, the teachers could dress more casual and the students didn't have to wear their uniforms. He looked up when she came into class for the last period of the day. He noticed that several of the boys in the room also turned her way as she sauntered into the classroom.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Davis," she said with a smile. He stammered something back, barely intelligible with his tongue hanging out of his mouth like it was.

Today she was wearing short denim overall dress. It was like an old man's overalls, but this definitely was designed for the female body. It had the traditional two-button closure on the sides, and the overall straps over her shoulders. The bottom hem of the skirt hit her just above the knee. It was short enough to be sexy, yet just long enough to be safe for school. She had on a white tank t-shirt underneath, but there was also the traditional front pocket at the chest, so it looked like he wouldn't get the usual view today. She wore sandals on her feet. Of course, they just had to be the sexy kind with the leather across the top and the straps tied around her ankles.

"Of course she would be wearing those," he thought to himself. "This should be an interesting class."

She sat down in her usual spot at the desk nearest to his. It didn't take long for him to notice that the tank top had low scoops in the underarm area and that it wasn't exactly tight fitting. If the view was just right, and she leaned forward, he was going to see most of her bra-covered breast! Now if he could only find a way to get that perfect view!

He walked around the entire room a few times, checking on the students. Everyone was working on their assignments so he made his way back to his desk. When he glanced over at her, she was in deep concentration, staring at the papers on her desk. She was seductively tapping the eraser end of her pencil against her lips. When she saw his looking at her, she smiled while touching the eraser with the tip of her tongue.

"How has your day been?" she asked him.

"It's been just fine, Miss Fisher," he replied. "It just keeps getting better as the day goes by."

"I'll bet you really love this class period, don't you?" she said again, with that flirty smile.

He smiled back and looked her in the eyes, "Yes, I just never know what will happen in this class each day. There's always something new happening. You never know what you're going to hear," he paused, then added, "or see."

She looked him right back in the eye when he said that. He thought she was going to say something back to him, but she just smiled.

He got up then to answer a question, and when he returned, he saw that she had turned in her seat facing his direction. As soon as he sat down and turned his gaze her way, she pulled her left foot up into the seat. She was focused on her papers as she balanced her chin on the knee of her drawn up leg.

Panties! He could see her panties! It wasn't just a glimpse either; it was the full open shot of the crotch of her pink panties. He lost all focus on the room as he zeroed in on the view he had. He felt his eyes go wide, but he couldn't stop it.

"Ahem!" he nearly jumped out of his skin as he heard her clear her throat. He looked up at face and she was staring right back at him. He was so busted, but she just looked at him knowingly with just a hint of a smirk on her lips.

She stood up, smoothed her skirt down and said that she needed to go the restroom.

"Hell, so do I," he felt like saying, but he told her that was fine. He watched her walk out of the room, as did all of the boys in the class he noticed with a tinge of...jealousy? When the door closed, he sat back in his chair and let out a deep and heavy sigh.

He sat there with his stiff cock pushing hard against the crotch of his khaki pants. "What am I going to do?" he wondered to himself. "What is she going to do next?"

She came back into the room a few minutes later. When she slid into her seat, she did so very demurely and ladylike. He began to wonder if he was losing his mind.

"Okay," he decided. "I'm just going to sit here and concentrate on my work." He pulled a few student folders out and started shuffling papers when he heard her clear her throat again.

When he looked up at her, she was smiling at him. She tapped her fingernail on the desktop with her closed fist. When his attention went there, she quickly opened and closed her fist. It was quick, but he couldn't help but notice that she had pink fabric in her hands. Her panties?

He looked quickly at her face to see her smiling and nodding. She leaned over and put her hand down into her purse and when it came back up, her hand was empty.

He couldn't help it. He had to reach down and readjust his cock in his pants. She noticed this and smiled. Just then one of the students asked for help. He had to get up and walk over to the desk to help him out. He hoped his obvious erection wasn't being noticed.

When he sat back down, she was back in the position she had done earlier. Her left foot was pulled up into the seat and she had her chin on her knee. It all looked so casual, but to his view it was heart-stopping.

He was staring right at her bare, shaved pussy!

As his mouth went dry, and his jaw fell to the floor, she slid her hand slowly up and down her leg, watching him the whole time. Her hand finally stopped at her ankle. She looked around and saw that no one else in the room could see what was happening.

As she never broke eye contact with him, she slid her middle finger of her right hand across her pussy, opening up those puffy pink lips for him to see. Immediately he could see the glistening wetness that had been held back until now. She slowly slid her finger up and down until it was coated with slickness.

Then she suddenly sat up and said, "Hey, Mr. Davis! You've got something on your chin. Hold on, I got it."

He had no idea what she was doing but suddenly she reached forward and brushed her hand across his chin and just for a split second, she trailed her middle finger across his lips, pushing it in just a bit to touch the tip of his tongue.

Sweet nectar!

He tasted her sweet pussy on his lips. He could smell her scent.

She sat there smiling at him and just kept running her fingers up and down her pussy lips, every other stroke she'd slip a finger deep inside.

Finally the bell rang. He couldn't stand up, his erection was so evident. The rest of the class gathered their bags and left.

"Lock the door, Mr. Davis," she whispered to him. "Then come back and show me what's causing you all that difficulty in your pants."

End Part One. To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • 7th Period Tease Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds