• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Acacia Ch. 04

Acacia Ch. 04

( and more in the Acacia series, see chapters 1, 2, and 3 for the route to this point, but not essential) Thanks to readers for the useful comments and voting your scores, I see there are others with these interests out there.

9.

Saturday morning, he woke with the light filtering into the bedroom, to see the two women still asleep under a down comforter. He rolled over, and was pulled back by the light chain from his waist still secured to the silk cord around the ottoman. His hands were free, and he realized he could unhook the chain and get up. At the same time, he saw the symbolic point of the restraint, and knew that Acacia would be displeased if he stepped out of his new role, and he knew deep in his mind he did not want her to be annoyed with him. He shifted to find more comfort, resolving to wait, and feeling the beginning of morning arousal, and the need to relieve himself, too.

He lay on his side, not wanting to touch himself, listening to the house creaking as the heat came up and the sun came through the sheer white curtains. The room, her bedroom, was more like a suite, with small sofa and chair and the ottoman he was tethered to, along with the plantation style bed and dressers. He turned when they began to stir, and Acacia slipped on her robe and came to his side.

"Good morning Five. I am glad you knew to stay, like a good pet. We have a full day for you, because there is a lot for you to learn in order to be useful to me. Start by presenting yourself properly here; Kneel." She slid the small quilt off him, and he shivered a little since he was still naked except for the body harness and collar. She stepped back to watch as he got to his knees, and arranged himself, with knees wide apart, back straight, head up, and arms on his thighs with palms upturned. He held the position.

Acacia reached out to correct his position with a few touches, having him put his knees wider and his body raised, correcting the angle of his chin. Diana came around the bed, in a short nightgown without a robe, so that he noticed the globes of her breasts cupped in the thin fabric, and her tan legs. He flushed as he felt his cock harden at the thought, and his need for the bathroom increase.

Acacia picked up his chain leash from the mahogany side table, next to a blue and white Chinese vase with fresh yellow flowers and handed it to Diana. "Just take him to the kitchen hall bath, Diana, then you can feed him. Five, let's be clear: when you are here, your body is mine to control, just like your mind. You are not allowed to touch that cock, specifically, so when you need the bathroom Diana or another sub will take care of that, and you will have to ask to be relieved."

Diana sighed lightly and took him on the leash, down the wide staircase to the kitchen entry hall and the small bathroom where he had showered. When he paused, she used the end of the chain leash to slap his ass sharply. "Ask first, slut."

His voice was raspy from sleep. "I need to pee, miss. May I use the bathroom?" His face was red with further embarrassment.

She raised the toilet seat and led him over. "Hands behind you, no touching it, bend over; if you make a mess you are cleaning it up too."

He had to awkwardly bend forward to aim his semi hard cock at the bowl, and found it was hard at first under her eyes, until he could not resist and the hard stream spattered the surface of the bowl. After he finished, she helped him slip into a black thong over his harness and led him back to the kitchen and poured dry cereal and then milk into a dog dish and watched as he slurped it on hands and knees. Leaving him to it she busied herself in the kitchen preparing a breakfast for her and Acacia, served on the country table.

He watched without speaking as they ate and chatted about the day, ignoring him in the corner. Chairs scraped as they finished, and Acacia turned to him.

"Five, clean up this kitchen, perfectly, and make us some coffee. Put everything on the tray and bring it into the living room, just stay dressed as you are in the harness, it looks right on you."

It took him an hour, to do the dishes and clean the kitchen all over, conscious the whole time of being almost naked in the slave harness, something out of place in this upscale country kitchen. He found the coffee maker, the silver tray, and the pot and cups and arranged everything on the tray. When he carried it into the living room, he found Acacia on the chintz sofa, reading a fashion magazine, and Diana sitting on a smaller chair. Both had dressed, in casual Saturday clothes, pants and sweaters, so there was no costume dominatrix scene going on- except for him in his harness, standing with a silver tray in his hands.

Acacia looked up with a slight smile. "Five, you need some basic training to be of any real use. Serve the coffee to us, here on the low table by the sofa. Do it nicely."

He focused on crossing the room, walking carefully, and bent to place the tray on the table and step back. Whepppp! The sting of the riding crop Acacia now held caught him on the back of his thigh.

"No, no, that was clumsy and ugly. Pick it up and go back. Take it all back to the door, and do it again, but this time walk with grace, and instead of bending from the waist bend your knees and sink down gracefully, show us how much you ache to be of service to superior women, to make us pleased with you. Do it now."

With his leg stinging, he gather the tray and turned around, this time trying to walk slowly and gracefully, imagining a beauty contestant crossing a stage. At the table, he faced her, lowered his eyes, and bent his knees until he was kneeling at the table, sliding the tray onto it.

Whepppppp wheppp! "Better, but still not full of grace, and not holding your body straight enough, try again, the coffee is getting cold."

It took two more tries before she accepted his effort, and allowed him to remain kneeling and then kiss the leather tab of the crop while the two women took their coffee and ignored him for a few minutes.

Acacia turned a page and looked up. "Down, Five. Do it now." She watched him critically, reaching for the crop on the table.

He took a quick breath and straightened his knees, then bent low to place his head to the carpet and his arms out in front, lifting his ass high as he did so. He could see only the Oriental rug and her flat shoes as she walked around him.

"Not bad, Five. Keep those knees wide, and your ass higher; I want to see your body between those legs." She touched him lightly with the crop, moving his legs wider and tapping under his thong to have him lift his hips higher. "Ok, remember this position this way. Now take the coffee things away and go wait in the kitchen." She walked out of the room, heading for the front door, as Diana flashed him a superior look and followed her.

He waited in the kitchen for what seemed like hours; he noticed now that the home had no clocks and even the appliance clocks all flashed 12:00, and had not been set. He was surprised by a knock on the back door, and was unsure if he should answer it or not, perhaps they had gone out? He realized at the same moment he had no other clothing, no handy coat or apron to slip into. The knocking continued, and he decided there was nothing else to do. When he opened the door, he was surprised to see a young man, and behind him a truck from the Kenwood liquor store. The man was holding a box of bottles, and a clipboard. When he opened the door, the delivery guy's eyes went over him, taking in the almost naked older man, in some sort of slave harness, wearing only a thong, the number 5 marked on one side of his almost exposed ass. He flushed hotly.

"Whoa, man. Don't even tell me; just sign here for this delivery." He held out a crumpled invoice and a pen, and smirked as Five scribbled something and took the heavy box.

His face and chest were red as he closed the door and placed the box on the counter- some wine, some liquor, some mixers, apparently for a small party. It made him think about how far he had gone already, from a sophisticated person who a week ago would have been considering vintage Napa wines in the shop, to a costumed and collared slave waiting naked for direction.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Acacia Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds