• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 01

Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 01

For a number of years I was in a relationship with a girl called Michelle. It wasn't always happy, actually we argued a lot and I was often miserable, but I loved her.

A lot of the arguments were caused by my failure as a lover, I'm not well endowed and sometimes she could be quite cruel about this... It would only serve to compound the problem creating performance anxiety, sometimes I would shoot my load within seconds and other times I was unable to get an erection at all.

A few times during our attempted love making she would taunt me by saying she wondered what it would be like to be fucked by a real man. This made me feel incredibly angry, jealous and turned on... A very strange mixture of emotions. (We had only been with each other, losing our virginity together at 17).

One time we were fucking and I lost my erection inside her. She snarled something about how a hot black man would know how to fuck, I lost it and pulled my little limp cock out of her, pulled off the condom and threw it across the room (Been together for 7 years and not once did she let me fuck her bareback). We had a massive argument, I told her if she wanted to fuck strangers to fucking do it and that I didn't care, and I stormed out of our home to the sounds of her screaming behind me.

I came home a few hours later, I had calmed down but she was an icy bitch. She told me that she'd chatting to a black guy online telling him about my *little* problem and he had said that both him and his friend would love to fuck her.

Instantly the anger reignited in me like a fire... She had been telling strangers our personal business?!?!! I told her 'Tell them to come and fuck you in front of me then, I DARE you.'

And she did. She gave him our address and told them to come late the following night.

We argued until the early hours until we finally fell asleep exhausted.

The next morning we were both sorry about what we had said. We promised not to be so quick to fight, and next time we made love we would take our time, with no pressure.

She wrote to the internet guy to call off their plans.

By that evening he still hadn't replied. Michelle was getting a bit worried about this, I told her not to worry, that 99.9% of people on the net are fake and even if she hadn't written to call it off he almost certainly wouldn't have shown anyway.

We settled down for the evening to watch a couple of movies together on the sofa.

Just after 11:30 pm there was a loud, frantic knocking on our front door. Michelle gasped and turned to me with a look of panic in her eyes. I held my breath and looked back at her saying nothing. Again knocking, louder than before.

Our lights were on, he would know we were home. I got up and told her I would tell whoever it was to go away, she grabbed my arm and said don't answer it... I pulled out of her grip and told her not to worry.

I left the living room and went to the front door, with my heart beating fast I opened it.

Outside the door stood FOUR black guys.

I'm not a tough guy, a confrontation with one guy would be something to be avoided, but four?? What could I do?

Before I knew what was happening I was bundled backwards to laughter and shouts of 'Hey pencil dick!!!', the front door was closed and quickly I found myself in the living room with the four black guys and Michelle. She was standing now, her eyes wide in fear.

Michelle and I stood in silence, one guy stood by the door while the other three looked around the room, there was an air of menace and the guy by the door was staring at me coldly.

Finally one of the guys, mid 30s real ugly fucker, turned to Michelle and said 'Relax and sit bitch.'

She sat back down on the sofa, she was shaking visibly. I just stood there like a dumbfuck.

Ugly fucker grabbed my beer, took a big swig and sat on the floor by her feet. He grabbed her left leg by the ankle, held it up and whipped off her sock. He studied it for a few moments before burying his nose between her toes and taking a big sniff. Finally her pulled her foot away from his face, turned to one of the other guys and said 'Man I fucking love white bitches feet!' to shouts of 'Fuck yeah man!'.

He dropped her leg for a second and pulled white addidas trainers off both his bare feet. A thick stench filled the room. Again he picked up my girlfriend's foot and this time mashed her bare sole into his.

'Rub it.'

Slowly she began to rub the sole of her left foot up and down his right foot, he moaned.

Michelle then, probably through fear and wanting to please, pulled off the sock from her right foot and pressed it against his stinking left sole and rubbed up and down. He closed his eyes and moaned even louder. His feet were literally twice as long as Michelle's, and it was a very strange feeling knowing my girlfriend's feet were pleasuring this fucker.

For a while I stood transfixed by this grotesque scene in front of me and then ugly spoke.

'That feels fucking awesome babe, now I've got something for you...'

And with that he pulled his shorts down a little and out popped his erection. It was big, very fat and very black.

Michelle pulled her feet away and visibly shrunk back into the sofa.

Ugly stroked his member a couple of times, it grew even bigger and the foreskin rolled back revealing a big purple glistening wet helmet. Another smell filled the room, pungeant.

While staring at this thing in front of her Michelle stuttered something about not really being in the mood for sex right now.

'Bitch, you'll love it... Besides you wouldn't want anyone to get hurt?' Someone said, I'm not entirely sure who.

Another guy, couldn't be any more than 18 came across, stood inches from me and stared straight in my eyes.

Michelle game me a helpless scared look, I did nothing.

With trembling fingers she undone the button and fly on her trousers. Ugly roughly pulled them off her legs and then pulled her foward so that her bum and waist were hanging off the sofa.

She looked at me again and almost crying she said 'Go and get some protection...'

Ugly shouted 'NO!' And snapped a look at me that implied violence, so again I done nothing. A single tear rolled down her cheek.

His big black fingers pawed at her baby blue knickers, and then just as quickly he pulled those off too and threw them to one side.

So there was Michelle, laying prone half off the sofa naked from the waist down. The young guy finally moved away from me, picked up her knickers and sniffed them. Ugly moved up between her naked thighs and Michelle closed her eyes.

He gripped his cock and lined it up, even in his big hands it still looked huge. Michelle jumped, as if recieving an electric shock when he touched his stinking purple bell end against her slit. And then it happened, he pushed his helmet between her legs and it disappeared up her. For the first time in our lives another man had his penis inside my Michelle.

She gasped and opened her eyes in shock at the girth and hotness of only his cock head. Involuntarily she opened her legs as wide as she could to accommodate his thickness, this was a mistake because with one swift movement he sunk his entire length deep inside her.

She screamed and cried out in surprise and pain at this penetration of her body. He moaned in pleasure.

For a few moments he remained still inside her, buried to the hilt with his heavy balls pressed against her arsehole. And then he started ploughing her, the other three men whooped in encouragement while Michelle grunted in pain with every thrust.

He fucked her for several minutes, Michelle grew silent until finally he started again to fuck her hard and fast. Then with one finally hard thrust he pushed himself completely inside of her, held still and shouted as he squirted his spunk deep in her.

The night was just beginning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 656 milliseconds