• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmailing Laney

Blackmailing Laney

This is re-write of an earlier story, "Blackmailing Sister-in-Law." It had by far the most page views of any of my stories, but I was never completely happy with it. I think it works a lot better now, and hopefully you'll agree. Please vote early and often.

*

It was a sleepless, frustrating night: My wife Denise was pissed off at me because the night before her sister Laney -- who was staying with us after leaving her latest live-in boyfriend -- had asked for a "loan" of ten thousand dollars to set up her new life and I'd said no. Denise knew we couldn't afford it, and she knew Laney would just blow the money and mess up her life again, but she was pissed off at me anyway because... well, Laney was still her sister, I guess.

No big deal really. She'd get over it. But in the meantime, no sex last night and as she always did on Saturday mornings, she took off at 5am for the gym.

A quarter after 5, the room still almost dark, she came back in, undressed, and slipped back into bed next to me. She snuggled close to me, rubbing her ass against my cock. My cock was fully hard in seconds. I'd actually been semi-hard before she came back into the room, thinking about jerking off to relieve my frustration, but now I was grateful I hadn't.

She reached back and took my cock in her hand, and rubbed it against her pussy. It was already good and wet. I fucked her vulva for a few strokes, and then she took hold of my cock again and guided it between her pussy lips. Just the head at first, letting it rest there for a few seconds, then very slowly pulling me deeper until my balls were pressed up against her ass.

She tightened her pussy muscles, massaging my cock, then she suddenly began thrusting her body back and forth against my cock, fucking me hard and fast. I reached around and grabbed one of her breasts to give myself leverage, and something felt strange, but I didn't think about it.

I came so hard, I felt dizzy for a moment.

She rolled away from me and sat up in the bed, and in the morning light I saw what I'd suddenly begun to suspect. This naked woman who's just fucked the living shit out of me was Laney.

She gave me a cold smile. "Did you have fun?" she asked.

"Yes I did. But what the fuck were you thinking? Get out of here."

"Not so fast, Mister High-and-Mighty. You don't just fuck your sister-in-law and get away with it. You're going to lend me that money I asked for, or I'll tell your sister you came into my room and forced yourself on me. That you told me if I fucked you, you've give me the money."

"You have it all figured out, don't you?"

She smiled.

"Hold that smile," I said, grabbing my iPhone from the night-table next to my bed and quickly snapped a photo of Laney naked in our bed.

"Give me that," she said.

"No, I'm going to keep this one."

"Okay, big deal. I'll say you made me come into your room to fuck you. That's even worse, making me fuck you in Denise's own bed."

I snapped another photo, and Laney grabbed the blanket and held it up to her chest. "Stop that."

"So after all we've done to help you this month," I said, "you're stooping to blackmail."

"If that's what you want to call it, yeah."

"Actually, there's another word for somebody who has sex in exchange for money. Is it okay to call you a whore?"

"Fuck you."

"Yes you did, didn't you? And you know something else? You're a pretty stupid whore. Denise has been married to me for ten years. She trusts me. You've been her sister for twenty-four years, and she knows you're a fuck-up. Do you seriously think she'll believe you?"

She seemed defeated, and I just pissed off enough to want to see how defeated. "Drop that blanket," I told her.

She dropped the blanket back onto the bed. Her tits were beautiful: smaller than Denise's, but perkier. The way she was sitting on the bed, her shaved pussy was visible as well, with small amounts of my cum still oozing out of her lips.

I picked up the camera and took another photo, taking the time to frame and focus it perfectly. This one was a keeper.

"So here's the way it's going to be," I told her. "You were threatening to tell my wife I raped you, and you were going to blackmail me. But I think if I tell Denise what you did, she'll be done with your sorry ass forever. So now it's payback."

"What-- what do you mean?"

"I haven't had a good blowjob in a week."

"What? No way."

"Why not? You were willing to fuck me when you thought you'd get money out of it. So now you can suck me off to get yourself out of trouble."

I laid back on the bed, hands clasped behind my head, and waited. After a few seconds she scooted over, knelt next to me, took my cock in her hand -- still coated with both my cum and her pussy juices -- and put it into her mouth and began to suck it. After about a minute, she let it drop out of her mouth. "I can't do this. You're not hard enough."

"Well, of course not. I just had an incredible fuck a few minutes ago. But I still need that blowjob."

"What can I do to make you hard, then?"

"Play with yourself. That's always hot. Let me see you make yourself cum."

"I never... I never let anybody watch me do that before. Ever."

"Then that should make it hotter for both of us."

"But --"

"Do it."

"... Okay. what should I do first?"

"Do whatever you usually do. I want to see the way you make yourself cum when you're alone."

She lay back on the bed and began massaging her breasts, but she seemed tense, as if she couldn't relax and enjoy it. When she moved on to pinching her nipples -- very hard -- she was clearly beginning to get into it. By the time she began teasing her pussy, rubbing the area around it, carefully avoiding her clit, she'd forgotten all about me. I lay down next to her, my face near her crotch so I could watch her play with herself, and my cock near her head. She thrust her middle finger into her pussy, and it came out wet with her pussy juices (and some residue of my cum). Her breathing grew faster, and she rubbed her wet finger against her clit. I knew she was seconds away.

By now my cock had fully recovered, so I pulled her hands away from her body and said "First I need to get sucked."

"No..." she groaned in frustration.

"First I have to cum," I said, thrusting my cock against her face. On my second thrust, she opened her mouth and took it in. Deeply. Man, if I thought this girl knew how to fuck, that's nothing compared to how she could suck. Her tongue massaged my cock. All the while, she was straining to free her hands from my grip. She was desperate to cum, to give her engorged clit just a single rub to put her over the edge, and that probably added to the ferocity of her blowjob.

I don't think it was more than two minutes start-to-finish before I felt myself starting to come again. As I began shooting my load into Laney's mouth, I suddenly leaned over, took her clit into my mouth, and ran my tongue across it as I sucked it. She began to scream, spitting my cock out of her mouth, and her body started to shake as if she were having a fit. I kept working her clit, and she let loose a series of smaller screams until finally she stopped, totally spent.

She collapsed onto the bed, just lying there on her back, naked and totally exposed. "God, that was the hottest thing ever."

"Yeah," I said, smiling and wiping her pussy juices from my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Yeah," she said quietly. And then, "So listen... are we okay?"

"Sure," I said. "You felt desperate, I got vengeful, probably not our best moments, but in the end we had some great, messy sex and we both came bigtime. So we're good. And as long as I change these sheets before Denise comes home, we'll stay that way."

Laney gave me a kiss on the cheek before she headed for the bedroom door (still naked -- nice ass, I noted). "Thanks. Maybe we'll get a chance to blackmail one another again sometime."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmailing Laney

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 875 milliseconds