• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Vicar's Wife Ch. 23

The Vicar's Wife Ch. 23

123

EMILY'S VIVID IMAGINATION

Emily was tired of being assumed unavailable because she was the vicar's daughter. As if that wasn't sufficient, she was also very pretty with an innocent face, which didn't help. It was different at college, where no one was aware of her parents. It was just the local guys of the parish who saw her as unavailable. So she was not pursued by any of them. If only they knew! Emily had already fucked the vicar, her father, and had sex with her mother, to say nothing of her grandparents and uncles. So that, when home on vacation, her main source of sexual preoccupation was speculating about guy's cocks. It gave her thoughts a focus, at otherwise boring parties.

In fact, whenever Emily looked at a man, her immediate thought always, was to wonder what his genitals were like. Did he have a large thick cock, she wondered, with huge testicles, or a long thin cock and compact testicles? She tried to visualize their equipment as she spoke to them, studying their noses, looking at their fingers, and other outstanding features, wondering if they gave a clue to the shape of their cock. If she could, without making it obvious, she would steal a casual glance at the front of their trousers, hoping to see a bulge. Her heart skipped a beat if she was lucky enough to see the outline of the manhood lurking in there.

On Christmas day, after the family traditional meal, Emily had been invited to Pamela's family party. Her friend, Pamela, lived a few streets away. They had been through high school together, but were now at different colleges, so vacations were the only time they could get together. Emily dressed in a simple knee-length skirt and blouse, shrugged into a heavy tweed coat and left her parents to enjoy their private time together.

Arriving at the party, Emily was welcomed by Pamela and her father. There were family and friends gathered, chatting noisily whilst drinking varied intoxication beverages. Emily was feeling particularly sexy and frustrated. The problem here was that there were lots of couples, but hardly any unattached man to chat to. In fact, there were one or two other unescorted young women in the room, so she had competition. She decided to use the evening planning a new erotic novel she was preparing for her intermediate at college. She was studying for a degree in creative writing, combining fantasy fiction with reality.

Writing dialogue had always been one of Emily's strengths. She enjoyed building fantasies around people with graphic descriptions, losing herself in the illusion so that reality and fantasy were often confused in her mind. She was planning to become a script writer.

Her friend, Pamela, had two brothers and she found herself chatting with the younger one, Sam. He was eighteen and fairly shy, but Emily found she could talk to him freely. This was probably because he too looked on her as a youngster, rather than a grown up even though she was four years his senior. And she had known Sam since he was thirteen, when she first became friendly with Pamela.

Sam had a slender nose and delicate, lengthy fingers. She wondered?

She decided there and then that she would try to explore his genitals before the night was out, and jerk him off into her mouth. That was her most exquisite activity, the best of all experiences -- to swallow a guy's sperm. It gave her a sense of power over the guy and certainly enhanced her own orgasms. She loved being screwed, of course, but swallowing sperm was something again! There were so many varieties of texture of man's seed, from thin and watery to thick and starchy -- from a couple of drops to a deluge -- from oozing sperm to powerfully spurting sperm.

Whilst Sam was going on about Brahms and Chopin, she was wondering which category his sperm fell into. When he came to a break in his musical chat, she thought she would change the subject. He could become part of her dissertation.

'Why haven't you got a girl friend?' she asked him.

'Oh, well ... you know. They don't seem to go for me.'

'Perhaps your interests are too serious for them?'

'Could be,' he agreed

'Or are you too shy, perhaps,' she teased? 'Have you never been with a girl, then?'

'No, not ... er ... not really,' he stammered. 'One day, I suppose.'

'Well, I am surprised. You are nice looking, slim figure, intelligent. What more do they want?'

'You tell me.'

'Not even kissed a girl?'

'Well, just a peck sometimes.'

She looked at him quizzically. 'Would you like to have a proper kiss? You know, a real passionate one?'

Sam stammered. 'Er ... '

'Come on! Let's go outside,' Emily suggested. 'It's a rather hot in here.'

'If you like', Sam agreed, rather surprised at the offer.

No one took any notice as they slipped through the back door into the moonlight. It was a surprisingly mild evening. The house had a large garden with a lawn and several shrubs. Emily led him round the side of the house, then turned to face him. She looked at his pale smooth face, his pale blue eyes, took hold of his hands and kissed his lips gently.

'There. Just a friendly one to start with.'

'Do you like kissing?' he asked her, after licking his lips, tasting the lipstick she was wearing.

'Adore it.' And she took his face in her hands and kissed him again, but this time, rather more firmly.

'I also like my breasts being fondled.'

As she kissed him again, pushing her tongue at his lips, Emily took hold of his left hand, guiding it into the top of her blouse and pushed it into the bra. There, she thought, Sam had his hand on a woman's breast at last! The small breasts felt warm and supple. The nipple was hardening with excitement. She heard him gulp with surprise, though saying nothing as they continued kissing. But with more passion.

Sam was probably trying to make sense of the situation. His sister's young friend encouraging him to feel her soft flesh, even placing his hand on her breast. Wow! He had never done that to a woman before, though had often tried to imagine it, wondering what they felt like. Well, now he would know! Rubbing his hand over the fullest part, it felt wonderful. Smooth, spongy and warm.

But he wasn't prepared for Emily's next planned move. Her hand rubbed the front of his trousers, pressing against the stiff bulge beneath the fabric. Sam would usually get an erection at the mere thought of a naked woman. Like most teenagers. Feeling a bare breast had his cock stiffen in no time at all. There it was, pressing against the leg of his trousers, trying to get upright. There was plenty for Emily to feel. She was impressed by the hidden shaft.

She was sure that Sam felt embarrassed at having this erection, not realizing that it was what Emily wanted. But the soft touch of Emily's hand overcame his objection to it. In fact, it was amazing to have a woman's hand feel his hard cock. The very first time! He would try hard not to come!

'You feel me and I feel you. Okay?' she whispered into his mouth.

Emily liked the touch of what was hidden in his trousers. Quickly unzipping his flies, her hand grappled inside to take hold of the stiff cock. She released it from the confines of his trouser leg. It bounced upright as soon as it was free, liked a coiled spring. It felt fantastic. Heaven! Sheer bliss!

The feel of a hot strange cock always rather startled Emily. Each one was a new experience to savor. Particularly a virgin cock! Sam's was long and slender. Like his other outstanding features! Smooth and rigid. Her fingers snaked all the way down the shaft, enjoying the smoothness of the skin, to explore his rough forest of hair before moving down to the soft, wrinkled testicles, their sac hugging the cock.

For a few seconds, Emily delighted in exploring the contours of the teenage genitals, stroking the inner thighs and the length of the shaft with quick, urgent movements. She decided that it was time to have this one in her mouth - taste the sperm of youth. In fact, she could feel the muscles in his loins tightening already. As she peeled back the foreskin, the cock was already leaking in anticipation. She smeared the slippery end with the pads of her fingers.

Sliding down to her knees, Emily took a quick look at the youth's pale shaft before prising it away from his navel and putting her mouth over the end. Curling the thumb and index finger of her hand round the base, she gently pumped it into her hot wet mouth. It felt gorgeous. It tasted fresh and clean. Unbelievable!

Of course, Sam's loins reacted with inevitable muscular jerks as the excitement grew inside. He had never imagined anyone would want to suck his cock -- or any cock for that matter. He was a bit bewildered, feeling emotions never before experienced, knowing that he was reaching the point of no return. He was horrified at the thought of ejaculating into her mouth. Surely not, he would think. But he was powerless to prevent it!

His buttocks were now jerking at her. This was great, Emily thought! Sam knew he was coming. He tried to pull away, but she hung on tight to his buttocks, pressing her lips fully to the base of his shaft. She heard him moan. Suddenly she felt the spray of sperm hit the back of her throat. It exploded against the roof of her mouth in several bursts. Sweet jasmine! Stunning! Swallow, swallow, swallow to avoid choking on the thick starchy glue. Almost gagging, but reveling in the joy of having a cock ejaculate into her mouth. Young virgin cock!

She was over the moon! New untasted sperm! Delicious!

Emily licked the shaft with her tongue and wiped her lips along its entire length until the cock was completely empty, rolling the tacky juice round her cheeks, savoring the sweet taste. Sam was no watery guy! His was all springtime!

All this while Emily had pushed her other hand into her pants, feeling the rough hair of her inflated vulva, scooping her own starchy juices to lubricate the fingers before finding the stem of her clitoris, which she rubbed vigorously. Its thick root was the most sensitive part of her genitals to bring about her climax. As she felt him ejaculate, the sheer exhilaration of bringing him off triggered her own orgasm. Not a very powerful one, but satisfying all the same as she concentrated on the spurting cock.

She finally stood up with a smile, swallowing the young man's essence. It had now become less tacky, tasting rather musky, with the texture of a spoonful of thin honey. Not surprisingly, Sam was looking rather bashful.

'Is that better than Brahms?' she asked.

'Fantastic,' he stammered. 'Can I ...? Do you mind ... I want to toss myself off ... I need to come again. I must! And I'd like to feel you if you don't mind.'

'What?'

'I always come twice. But I've never felt a woman's ... er ... fanny before.'

Emily felt rather sorry for the youth. Never kissed a girl before, nor felt her warm oozing vulva. She was only too eager to oblige! Lifting the hem of her skirt, she invited Sam to put his hand between her thighs. With little hesitation, his clumsy fingers found their way into her knickers to explore the rough hairy groin. Between the warm thighs he discovered the object of his dreams. A woman's vulva. It was wet and sloppy. He was astonished by the fleshy nature of the plump vulva. Fascinating!

It was a fantasy realized at last. He had frequently tried to picture what it would be like to feel a woman's private flesh. As he masturbated, he attempted to visualize it. How it would feel to penetrate the inside of a girl. He had never for one moment imagined that it would be all hairy and wet, with flaps of flesh protruding from the hot gash. It was a revelation! Astonishing!

His mouth turned dry as he fingered Emily's gash. It fired him with thoughts of fucking. Grasping his stiff cock in his other palm, he started to pump quickly and vigorously. Emily watched as his eyes screwed up tight and his loins stiffened, before turning her attention to the jerking hand. As her hot vulva lips were mauled and pinched, she stood watching the action of his masturbation.

This time she could study the young man's cock. It was long and smooth. Very pale with hardly any veins showing. The foreskin was very loose, sliding back and forth over the length of the shaft as he jerked it up and down, exposing a head that was pointed, rather than blunt, with hardly any rim to it. The eye was dilated, ready to eject its seed.

Emily heard the grunt of his effort and intensity, violently thrusting his loins forward and backwards. As Sam began to heave and grunt, Emily kept her eyes glued ton the cock. A small drop of liquid emerged. Then, with a grunt, it spat its sperm into the air. Watching the heaving jerks splash their contents onto the grass, was so thrilling, before the cock finally emptied.

Emily's thoughts returned to the party, which was still in full swing. Sam was still talking with enthusiasm about Brahms, with no thought of Emily's vagina. Emily, on the other hand, was still feeling horny as hell. She left Sam and joined the others, filling a glass with white wine as she looked round the room. Some of the couples were now kissing and fondling, others chatting whilst they nibbled on the buffet food.

Taking a mouthful of wine, Emily swilled it round her cheeks to flush away the t\houghts of Sam's sperm, before deciding to go up to the loo to tidy herself up. On her return she noticed the door off the half landing was ajar. Peering in, she saw Pamela's grandfather, John, sitting in his large armchair wearing his dressing gown, watching television, a glass of what looked like whisky in his hand.

She liked old John. He had a wicked sense of humor, frequently pulling her leg and making indecent remarks to her in a friendly way. She had often wondered what he had between his thighs. She decided to explore the possibilities. Emily tapped on the door. John turned.

'Can I come in?' Emily smiled.

'Of course, darling.'

Emily closed the door behind her and sat on the arm of John's chair.

'You should be at the party enjoying yourself.'

'I thought you were there, as well.'

John put his glass on the side table. 'Yes, I was. But it's for the young ones. Besides, there's no-one to talk to, with everybody kissing and cuddling.'

'So you came to your room to watch dirty movies, did you?' she laughed, ruffling his hair, 'though if you kept your eyes open, you might have seen some dirty goings on downstairs.'

'Chance would be a fine thing at my age,' he laughed. 'Besides, my memory's not so good these days.'

Laughing, Emily put her arm round his neck. 'Don't be silly, John. Feel at that to see if you remember what it is.'

And, feeling sorry for him, rather flirty, and distinctly horny, she put her arm round his neck, took his right hand and gently guided it into the top of her blouse, pushing it against the warm of her body and pressing the softness of her breast, bending over to kiss him on the lips at the same time.

A surprised and delighted John took advantage of the offer. Who wouldn't at his age? Slipping his hand into her blouse, he felt her left breast, rolling the chunky nipple under his thumb. She was not wearing a bra. The young breasts were small, though supple, warm and smooth, and her lips soft and sweet. She wondered whether or not he might be persuaded to try to feel her young vulva. That really would be something! For him of course! He would be thinking about it, she was sure.

Emily giggled into his mouth. 'Go on, then,' she muttered, as though reading his thoughts, taking his hand from her breast and guiding it up her skirt to the hot crease between her thighs. It was literally aching for attention. Desperate to be fondled!

This would be an absolutely stunning encounter for John. Emily was a close friend of his granddaughter, and here she was, encouraging him to fondle her young labia, already sticky with her juices. Perhaps he thought she was drunk! But as his fingers eased aside the gusset of her knickers to uncover the magnificent tender lips pouting cheekily from the gash, he was equally amazed to feel her small fingers finding their way into his dressing gown, searching for his cock!

Emily wondered how long ago it was that a woman's fingers had grasped this cock. It was heaven! For them both! The cock reacted to the attention it was getting by slowly swelling and stiffening in the young soft hand, rather more quickly than usual. Erections didn't come easy these days! John concentrated his mind on feeling the humid, spongy flesh between Emily's thighs, bedewed with her honey. As he slid a finger deep inside, he would remember other vaginas he had felt in earlier days.

'It must be my birthday as well,' he smiled after finger fucking Emily for a good while.

'Shhh!' Emily murmured and slithered onto the carpet between his legs. Parting the dressing gown, she removed his cock from his pyjamas. John was sorry to lose touch with the vulva, but to have a young lady play with his cock was equally exciting.

'Lovely,' she laughed softly. She worshiped man's cock, and this one was a prince among princes. She planted a kiss on the end, studying its contours as she stroked the weapon of Adonis. Gorgeous!

'I wonder how many vaginas this has penetrated in life,' she mused, toying with the foreskin.

Taking the shaft in both hands, Emily slowly and delicately moved it up and down, twisting it, helping it to grow to a respectable stiffness. It was thick and pale, the pubic hair a golden brown in contrast to his grey hair. She had thought that it would have turned white as well, but his whole genitals seemed to be those of a younger man. Smooth and silky skinned.

After a few minutes of attention, the cock reached it's full six inches of hard manhood. John was looking on in disbelief at the sight of a small hand playing with his cock, but proud that he was able to display a good erection. The look in her eyes showed how mesmerized she was by the penis.

Emily's eyes devoured every detail, as though she was trying to memorize it. Holding the shaft between finger and thumb, with her stiffened tongue, she teased the head before taking it slowly into her mouth until it was entirely engulfed, her other hand cupping his heavy testicles. It was sheer joy. Mmm. He murmured with delight.

For the next few minutes, Emily worshiped the prince of sex. She immerse herself in its glory, its stiff pride. She felt every bit of its surface, exploring the foreskin texture and the faint tracery of blue veins curling round the pale perimeter.

But Emily's hands, fondling his warm inner thighs and testicles, felt the tension beginning to mount in his aging loins. His muscles started to flex, his thighs to clutch. His cock hadn't been as thick and hard as this for ages. Emily's mouth had taken it all in -- deep throat, lapping her tongue along the underside of the shaft. With his hands now grasping both her young breasts, squeezing and caressing, John was concentrating his mind on the heavenly feeling of a soft, hot mouth paying homage to his cock, assisted by a small hand slowly jerking the lower end of the shaft.

Gradually, she felt the tautness in his loins grow and grow. The muscles clenched until they reached that agonizing pitch of rapture. She knew he was desperate to ejaculate, but the tightness went on to an even greater level. The only thing that mattered now was to come, although he wanted the feeling to last forever! His muscles were contracting wildly, but still refused to open up.

Grasping Emily's head in both hands, he started to fuck her mouth in fierce desperation, thrusting his loins into her face. His cock pounded into her mouth.

'Come on!' she heard him mutter in despair, 'oh, come on!' His breathing was harsh and irregular. He must have thought his brain would burst! He was crying out in agony!

Then, after what seemed an eternity, a sudden surge of immense relief engulfed John as the spring snapped. His cock discharged its essence against the soft throat in several heaving spasms. Each spurt released the pressure until Emily sensed John's muscles relax completely, leaving him laid back in the armchair exhausted, with Emily's face still swallowing his shattered cock.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Vicar's Wife Ch. 23

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds