• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mainstreet Streak

Mainstreet Streak

Country girls especially think parties are always fun – the best party is always New Years Eve – parties every where – usually more than one to go to. My girlfriend and I decided we would go to her brother's party – he had asked her to bring me – I think the more girls the merrier – he didn't realise how merry I could get with a few too many drinks. I liked her brother, he was a real spunk and I told her that – and she said she had asked him what he thought of me – he said he like me – so she asked whether he thought I was sexy and he said yes – what a darling – so she even asked him if he would like to screw me – he said yes if I wanted too.

So I now know where I stand and that's with a good chance with him. Well his party went well – great music – plenty to drink – plenty of nibbles – twice as many guys as girls – so us girls had plenty of dances – us girls like to dance. Her brother was a great host and mixed with everyone that night – but I noticed he didn't have a girlfriend nor did he pick up any girls – he was too busy being a good host – taking plates of finger food around and playing the music and making sure every one had something to drink – and yes he kept his sister & I with a constant glass of champagne in our hands.

Eventually the party crowd thinned out – by 3 am there was only the three of us left – him, his sister and me. None of us was tired – still in the party mood and too much to drink – I suggested we go for a walk around the block to walk off some of the champagne – so us two girls took him by an arm each and we ventured off – by this time – around 3.30 am there was absolutely no one around – everyone in town in bed at home.

I said it was so quiet that you could walk down the main street naked and no one would notice – my girlfriend said you wouldn't be game enough – you know people should not ever dare me – so I took off my top as we walked and passed it to my girlfriend to hold – her brother just said 'they are nice' – they both seemed a bit excited – so I took off my jeans and pants – now completely naked – I said see no one has even noticed and yes we were in the main street of this country town – both of them were shocked and excited.

I grabbed her brother and backed him into a shop door way and grabbed him for a tongue kiss while I grabbed his crotch and squeezed his hard on – he reached up to touch my breasts and his sister said go on squeeze them – I think she liked watching – so I started undoing his belt then unzipped him and I kneeled down and pulled down his pants and started to suck him off – his sister said go on bite him – I did gently – he even got harder – he liked it and she loved watching me do it too him.

I pulled at her top – dragging her down and I pulled her head over and forced her to put his dick in her mouth – and whispered to her suck him for while I catch my breath. I held her head there for a while until I was sure she and he would keep doing it. I then put my hands over to undo her blouse and I rubbed her breasts while she sucked him – every time she started to withdraw her head I put my hand behind her to stop her forcer her to keep sucking him off – she couldn't let go or take him out of her mouth – he looked down with a glazed look as I started playing with her tits in front of him – I even lifted her breasts to my mouth – it was all too much for the poor boy – he came in her mouth and I pulled her head over to me and I tongue fucked her mouth the get a taste of his cum.

They were both stunned by what had just happened and silent for a little while. I said let's go back home – so we dressed and walked home – and with in a couple of minutes a police car cruised past – talk about timing – we were safe. No one talked – I can not imagine how busy their heads would have been processing the experience. I know they both found me sexy, and liked seeing me strip naked in front of them. I know they both liked playing with my tits and me playing with both of them. I know she like to suck, I know he came in her mouth so must have like it. That could have been some of what was going on in their heads.

As soon as we were home – I dragged both of them by the hand into the bed room and told them that I wanted them both to play with me and fuck me. She undressed me and I undressed her while her brother watched and then we undressed him. Then I laid back on the bed drawing them down with me – I guided both of their heads to my breasts and I had both of them sucking and playing with a breast each – then I told him 'let us put on a show for you' and I went down on his sister – licking her into an orgasm while I finger fucked her with two fingers probing in and out. This made him so horny – so I told her it was her turn to watch a show as I went over to him and sucked him then I laid back and told her to put him in me – she grab hold of his big dick and guided it into me – I got him to fuck me while he was on top while I had her finger my clit with one hand and caress my breast with the other. Neither of them expected I would go animal on them let alone draw them both in at the same time – but they loved the show - the all out experience. Neither had a threesome before let alone with both of them involved at the same time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mainstreet Streak

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds