• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punching Bag Ballsack

Punching Bag Ballsack

She took ahold of my balls from behind me with a firm grip in her left hand. She had me on my hands and knees, my wrists tied together and legs spread a foot and a half apart, tied to either side of me so that I couldn't close them. I couldn't prevent her from accessing my cock, balls, ass, and even my backdoor from this vulnerable position. My limp penis was locked into a cb3000 chastity tube as well.

"We're going to play a game," she said flatly as she tugged a little harder. "I have your balls. You can't get away. For each time you masturbated over the past two days while I was out of town, I'm going to spank your balls 5 times. That's a fair amount, because I ordered you not to cum at all while I was gone. I trusted you outside of the chastity belt but I clearly shouldn't have. Now, how many times did you come while I was away?"

I racked my brain trying to figure out how she knew. I thought I cleared all the evidence away, the lotion, tissues...I even drove the trash to the landfill a mile away. Confused, I tried to get away with as much as I could.

"Just once, mistress."

"Liar!" she quickly interrupted. "Thanks to the hidden cameras I had installed in the house before I left, I know exactly how many times you came. You've been very busy with your plaything, masturbating no less than 9 times in the past 2 days!"

She was right. Since being limited to very few orgasms under mistress' watchful eye, I had tried to take advantage of my perceived freedom. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that she had planned this whole setup knowing I couldn't control myself and delighting in torturing my manhood as punishment.

"Now," she continued, "that means I'm going to spank your useless balls 45 times. Don't worry, there is hope for you still. You can stop me at any time if the pain becomes too much to bear. But for each spanking you are unable to take, you must go down on my pussy with your tongue and give me an orgasm orally."

With that, she spanked my balls hard with her right hand. I squealed in pain. She came down hard again. My body tried to jerk away but couldn't. "Only 43 more!" she laughed as I groaned loudly. "This will teach you not to disobey your mistress."

"Oh, and until you pay in full my spankings and orgasms, I won't unlock your little dick from that cock lock."

This made me shudder. The longest I had gone without an orgasm while with mistress the past 2 months was 4 days, and that was hell. Thwack! Thump! Thwack! My body unsuccessfully tried to jerk away.

"It's funny how you're presenting your balls to me so unwillingly," she laughed as she punched my ballsack with her fist twice in a row, hard. "My favorite punching bag!"

I was in tears at this point, and uttering a noise that might be best described as a combination of groaning and sobbing. I felt like yelling out for her to stop already but I knew that would mean I would have to give her 38 orgasms before she allowed me one, and I don't think I could last that long. My balls were aching with pain.

Slap! Thunk! Slap! "Aaahh!" I yelled. But I knew by now that the neighbors couldn't hear me from mistress's basement dungeon. She had this room specially built, soundproofed and everything. It resembled something just like a Spanish Inquisition dungeon - stone walls, two cells with steel bars along one wall that were too short to stand up in. Right now I was tied to a circular pedestal-like device in the middle of the room with some cushion for my knees.

"Congratulations, you're almost 25% of the way there!" she snickered as she came down on my poor testicles once more. When she put it like this, I realized I wouldn't be able to last the whole 45. I had come to enjoy tonguing mistress's pussy, making her wet, pleasing her. But only if I didn't have to simultaneously endure the torture of owning a tight set of nuts about to burst with cum.

"Oh, blast. I forgot about my appointment! Don't want to be late, now do I? I'll need to find a babysitter while I'm gone. Um..." she looked around her dungeon. "This will do." She grabbed a parachute ball stretcher and attached it to my balls. Then she added two 2 pound weights to it. "This parachute will babysit your balls while I'm gone. Now you finally have a real pair."

"No! Please!" I sobbed as she walked away, her gorgeous butt wiggling in shiny black latex pants as she stepped, seeming to mock my predicament. The tap, tap, tap of her heels echoed in the dungeon as she scaled the staircase up, up, and away. And as my balls were slowly pulled towards the floor, I could do nothing but eagerly wait for my mistress.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punching Bag Ballsack

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 308 milliseconds