• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Anyone For Tennis?

Anyone For Tennis?

Hi. I'm Ann. My husband Rick is a big fan of these stories and I have one to contribute. It may not get down and dirty like some of you (male) writers do, but let's see where it takes me. It may not actually be finished yet...

I'm in my 40's, a thin white girl with no kids. I weigh 4 pounds more than I did at the end of high school, and I like to think my body looks exactly the same. The advantage of a small bust.

I've been playing in our metro tennis league for 20 + years and play with a team that takes the game very seriously. We routinely hire a coach to assist with practice and tune up our game.

Three years ago we had a coach named Gary, a muscular black man, mid-30's with broad shoulders, a wide smile and a big heart. Over the course of the next two seasons we got quite close, and the physical intimacy made the sexual tension ever-present. You can imagine-sweaty in my tennis clothes, having Gary hold my wrists or waist from behind while he adjusted my posture and my swing. I often felt the bulge of his cock through his shorts on my backside.

I would talk and laugh about these episodes with my dear friend and teammate Carol. I wasn't the only girl that he would turn on this way. She thought he was sexy, too, but we admitted it was pretty cliché to think of us middle-aged tennis ladies with this well-endowed black athlete. But she did once tell me she had gotten herself off with her vibrator thinking about Gary and the backside rubs.

At the end of a particularly hot workout in August 2 years ago I walked over to the water fountain behind the bleachers. When I turned to walk back Gary had just strolled up, smiling and much dryer and cooler that I. We stopped and chatted for a moment and without any warning he bent down and kissed me on the mouth. I should have been taken aback but I actually kissed him back without even thinking about it—it was automatic.

Over the next few weeks Gary and I pretty much pretended this had not occurred. Normal practices, normal banter. The season ended and I thought that would be the end of it until next season. However, we moved our practice location closer to downtown and my team captain hired another coach. Another year went by.

One night last month I decided to tell my husband about the kiss. He's an adventurer and not particularly jealous and I just blurted it out over drinks on a Saturday night. He listened, commented that I should be flattered, and said no more.

Later that night, in bed, Rick took me through the whole fantasy. He made love to me while describing how we could have Gary over for dinner, letting one thing lead to another, and how he and Gary would tenderly and repeatedly fuck me. He omitted nothing; describing the dim light so I wouldn't be too self-conscious, the ample drinks, the slow undressing. Gary would be large and ready and would take me first, a flood of deep warm come from this young man.

In this fantasy, Rick then climbed onto me, slid into me and came right away. Two back to back comes. I would be awash in their sperm, warm and slippery. Rick then rolls off me and Gary says, "I'm ready to go again". I climb onto him and guide his very large cock into me and Rick is treated to an ebony/ivory fantasy up close, complete with multiple orgasms on my part, and then another deep (And I do mean deep) deposit by Gary.

Rick is now ready to properly fuck me and he runs through every one of my favorite things; every position, nuzzling my neck and ears while Gary watches and leans in to suck my tits. Finally he spends a few minutes eating me (I wondered if he would do that!) and finishes me off from behind while I am draped over Gary's chest and my hair sweeps down over his sweaty neck and shoulders.

Earlier this week I had coffee with Carol and we went over the practice schedule. After the paperwork was set aside, I told her about the kiss with Gary, how I shared it with Rick, and what he did to me in celebration. She was all ears. She got about as excited as a woman can get listening to another woman's tales.

Tonight we had our first practice of the season. I was all warmed up, starting to drip sweat while hitting balls hard with Carol when the new coach showed up to get started. I strolled off the court to introduce myself as he came around the corner.

Oh, hello Gary!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Anyone For Tennis?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 428 milliseconds