• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Weekend in a Cabin Ch. 03

A Weekend in a Cabin Ch. 03

12

Angel looked at the sleeping man tied spread eagle on the futon and thought about how she had gotten him there. Every weekend she got together with a few friends and played poker. Becky used to pick on Angel saying she needed a sex slave. So when Casper had agreed to play strip poker Angel decided she would follow Becky's advice and see what it would be like to have a sex slave.

Casper looked so sexy washing the dishes with a hard-on. And when he had to run outside to get the firewood Angel felt herself getting wet just at the knowledge that she could make him do anything she wanted. The only problem was how could she make the most of this amazing opportunity. So while he was tied she called Becky to come over.

It was Becky's idea to shave him, Angel wasn't sure at first but now she was glad they had. His muscles were clearly visible with no hair to block her view. He was athletic without being bulky. The kind of build you would expect of a cyclist or swimmer. Angel thought he was gorgeous.

Becky had sucked him hard before the shaving. Angel watched his face as Becky expertly worked him almost to climax. For some reason Angel got even more aroused knowing he didn't know who was pleasuring him. From the beginning Angel had been taking pictures, she figured she would show Casper one day what all see had done to him, but for now they were just for her to show off to her friends if she wanted to.

After Casper finally fell asleep Becky left to go pick up a few things and promised to return in the morning. Angel sat up watching this man sleep. She wondered if he liked her or if he just was interested in what every other guy had always wanted. He was always nice to her and although he did look at her now and then, he had never said anything that would let her know he was interested in her.

Angel did go to sleep but kept waking up to put more wood on the fire. She could always get a blanket but Casper was on display and couldn't do anything if he started getting cold.

When morning came Becky showed up, as promised, with a brown bag full of 'toys'. She pulled out a small silver toy less than two inches long with a wired remote called a bullet, a rubber cock ring with another bullet attached, small butt plug, two vibraters, and a rubber ball gag. Angel had a dido herself but the other things were all new to her. Becky gave a brief lesson on what everything was including four wrist and ankle straps to make changing the position he is in easier. Angel wasn't sure if she wanted to use the butt plug so it was put back in the bag. Becky got batteries in everything and put the toys near Casper so everything would be quick and easy to get to. Becky took the bullet and turned it on low, then letting it hang by the control wire, ran it along Casper's flaccid cock. Slowly it started to harden. Angel took one of the vibraters and after turning it on tickled Casper's nipples. Angel started to giggle as those too got hard. It wasn't long and Casper was fully awake. Helpless to do anything only to hope he would be allowed release. Both girls stopped their assault on Casper's body and prepared for the next stage in the morning game. Becky pulled off her shirt leaving her 36c breasts contained in only a silky black bra. Next her jeans lowered over her full legs exposing matching panties. Angel had never seen Becky undressed but looking at her now she was very attractive.

Both Becky and Angel were about the same size. Not too thin but not caring extra weight around. Angel had blonde hair while Becky had dark brown. Angel's hair was about four inches past her shoulders but Becky wore hers shorter to about chin length. Angel had held true to what she had told Casper and was once again wearing the bra and thong he had seen her wearing earlier the night before. Becky slid her panties down her thighs and Angel got her first look at her pussy. Unlike Angel, Becky wasn't completely shaved, she left a thin strip of dark brown hair. It looked sexy against her warm skin tone. Becky unclasp her bra and stood naked for the first time in front of Angel. Angel removed what little clothing she had on, trying not to stare at Becky's hot body. Angel watched as Becky climbed over Casper straddling his face. She lowered enough that he could tell she was there and he could barely touch skin if he reached as far as he could with his tongue. Angel placed the cock ring over both Casper's cock and balls turning the attached bullet on.

Precum dripped from his raging member. Casper still had no idea that anyone other than Angel was in the small cabin and for now she wanted it to stay that way. Angel watched her friend lowering herself on the same mouth that got her off the night before. And suddenly realized Becky wasn't shaved, he might notice.

" Wait, don't, he might tell the difference. I had him eat me last night, before you came over."

"So? He's a slave why does it matter?" Becky asked.

"I just don't want him to know yet. Later he will know but I don't want him to figure it out just yet." Reluctantly Becky pulled her pussy away from Casper's face. His cock was throbbing with a puddle of precum forming on his waist. Angel licked him clean after Becky was clear of his body and climbed on top this time preparing to lower herself onto that waiting cock. Angel was already wet from watching Casper all morning. Her pussy easily opened welcoming him into her warm insides. She moved farther down until she had taken it all inside. Slowly she moved at first. Casper's cock filling her more than anything ever had before. It wasn't going to take long to reach her climax with his cock filling her and how horny she had gotten. Angel ran her hands across Casper's freshly shaven chest. Feeling the flexing of his muscles as he moved the little amount he could. Angel couldn't believe she was having sex with someone else in the room. She looked over and Becky was actually masturbating while watching Angel riding Casper.

Angel couldn't take it any longer she felt her pussy start contracting around the massive cock she was filled with.

The walls of her pussy pulsed and contracted pushing Casper over the edge. With all the teasing that he had done to him he was more than ready. He shot load after load deep into her wet pussy. His entire body seemed to be cumming. His stomach tightening as he filled her body. Angel couldn't believe how hard Casper shot inside her. It was amazing. She collapsed on top of Casper kissing him passionately.

Amazingly the kiss wasn't that of a slave kissing his master but a kiss of two lovers made for each other.

Becky got the straps ready to put on Casper. Angel helped get Casper standing allowing his hands to hang behind him.

"Everyone still getting here at 10?" Becky asked

"What? Oh, damn I forgot the game. I better get ready, I'm going to get a shower real quick." Angel ran into the bathroom and started her shower cleaning herself well, over and over thinking about that kiss. Was she imagining things?

When Angel finished her shower and exited the bathroom she saw Casper standing immobile next to the card table. Becky looked over and said "I figure you would want to show him off during the game."

"Sure, why not, that could be fun" Angel replied

Becky had gotten dressed back in her bra and panties but hadn't gotten the rest of the way dressed. "Why don't we have everyone play dressed in only bra and panties. then once someone goes broke they can trade their clothes to whoever is in the lead." Becky was loving this "I bet Rachel is nude in 30 mins." Becky let out a full laugh

"I would love to see her with nothing covering her red bush" Angel couldn't believe she said that but Rachel was always acting like she was better than everyone and she loved the idea of seeing her loose her shirt (literally)

"Ok, I will tell everyone that they have to leave their clothes at the door then I'll put them all outside so the looser has to leave naked to get them."

It wasn't long before the girls showed up. Rachel wasn't sure at first about the only bra and panties thing, but when Nancy stripped right there on the porch, she did the same not wanting to be out done. The girls looked at the blindfolded man tied next to the table.

"Is he the prize tonight?" Nancy asked.

"We'll see. I'm not sure if i want to bet him just yet." Angel answered.

The game started as normal with each starting with $5 and a min bid of a quarter. Maybe it was the naked cock in the room but everyone was betting higher than normal. Rachel was falling behind as usual and was soon broke. Angel was slightly in the lead with $7.50.

"I'll buy your bra and panties for 2.50" Angel offered. Rachel thought for a minute She looked about to fold out of the game until Becky offered to pay an additional dollar. Rachel stood up and removed her red bra and panties. Her skin was extremely pale and the thin line of pubic hair proved that her red hair was natural. Slowly Rachel continued to loose the money she had gained by selling her clothes, but Nancy wasn't gaining any ground and soon found herself with nothing to bet. She also agreed to forfit her under garments to continue playing.

Nancy was slender with medium brown hair. She took off her basic white bra and panties and handed them too Becky. Becky collected both sets of clothing and excused herself to get refills on drinks. Unknown to everyone else Becky soaked all the undergarments in water and placed them in the freezer.

Angel looked around the room and realized that everyone except her was nude. She still held the lead in the game and if she could keep it up then even Becky would be soon have nothing to add to the pot. Angel couldn't help but wonder what Casper must be thinking tied as he was without being able to see or hear. Angel thought she would bring him into the game as a sort of prize.

When Becky returned to the game with a fresh drink for everyone Angel announced that she wanted to maker the game more exciting.

"Why don't we have the winner of each hand pick something the loosers have to do in addition to the normal bet? Each looser has to do one thing."

Of course Becky was very quick to agree having her dominate personality. Nancy agreed easily forcing Rachel to agree or wuss out.

The first hand Angel won with a full house jacks over threes. Becky had three nines ace high. Rachel and Nancy both had a pair. Rachel with a pair of kings beating Nancy's pair of tens.

"Since you were the highest, Becky, you get to suck him hard, I am tired of it not standing out. Rachel you and Nancy get to make out. And I don't mean just kiss I want you making out."

Becky got on her knees facing Casper's cock, it didn't take her long to get him hard again. Nancy and Rachel took a little longer. They kissed lightly at first but slowly the kisses got deeper and although you wouldn't have thought they were long time lovers, to watch the kiss was still erotic.

The next hand was dealt and bets were placed. The monetary portion of the game didn't seem to matter since all of the losers had to do something the winner said. So no one wanted to chance losing.

Rachel won the next hand and was quick to order both Angel and Becky to strip. Nancy was told to lick Casper's cock. Rachel seemed proud that she got everyone as naked as she was. Everyone did as instructed and the four women resumed their game.

Becky won the next hand. Rachel was ordered onto her back and Nancy was instructed to tease her pussy with one of the didos Becky had brought earlier. While Angel was to suck and lick Rachel's nipples. Rachel was reluctant at first but it was part of what they were betting now and she wasn't going to welch on a bet. Rachel laid down on the table putting her feet flat legs wide. Her face was turning red. Becky thought it was great how embarrassed she was getting.

None of them were gay and of the four girls only Becky had ever been with a girl before. Becky was enjoying the power she was having and wanted to make the most of it. Nancy took the dido and positioned herself between Rachel's legs. The contact was light and brief with the toy turned on about half way. Angel leaned over Rachel's breast. They were a large B cup and looked perfectly sized for her small frame. She was only five foot two inches tall and maybe ninety pounds. Angel placed her mouth over Rachel's light colored nipple. She ran her tongue in small circles around her nipple occasionally sucking and pulling with her lips. Rachel closed her eyes and the contact between her legs and on her breast became more constant. Little did anyone know but Becky had a camera recording everything that was happening.

Becky smiled internally as she saw her plan starting to come together. By the end of the afternoon all three other women would be answering to her, and once Angel was her slave Casper would be hers to break. Becky had gone to a few slave parties and really enjoyed forcing both men and women to do humiliating things. The teasing on Rachel's body soon came to an end much to Rachel's dismay. She was beginning to enjoy it.

"How about if the winner gets the loosers as slaves like your boyfriend over here?" Becky asked.

"That puts too much on one hand, but we could have the winner get the person with the lowest hand. That wouldn't be too much" Angel responded "and the other two loosers still have to do one thing the winner says."

"So the lowest hand gets tied up, and has to be the winners slave?" Nancy asked, "Sounds good to me. What about you Rachel?"

Rachel thought for a minute, "How long is the looser a slave?"

"Well Casper is my slave the rest of the weekend, how does that sound?" Angel stated. Everyone agreed and the hand was dealt. Angel looked at her hand She had 2 kings, a five, a seven and an two. not the worst hand but not exactly great. She held the kings and drew the remaining 3, this was it, what would happen. Angel drew a six, seven and a queen, she was screwed, Nancy laid her cards down, she had 2 nines, a seven, a two, and a king. Angel was safe. Rachel placed her cards on the table after Angel, a seven, a eight, queen, King and ace. She was in last place it was up to Becky's hand to see who won, Angel or Becky. 2 eights, a three and 2 jacks. Becky now owned Rachel the rest of the weekend.

Becky took Rachel and tied her hands together and placed the rope over one of the cabin's exposed rafters and pulled Rachel to her tip toes, securing her there.

"Angel get on your knees and deepthroat his cock. Nancy use that dildo on Rachel." Becky was loving getting to order her friends around. "Wait I changed my mind, Nancy use the dildo on Angel as she is sucking that cock. Rachel only gets to watch."

Angel got on her knees and took Casper's cock in her mouth. Nancy got behind her and started to rub the dildo on Angel's pussy. Angel was wet from all the sexual experiences she had been having this weekend so the dildo easily started sliding in. Angel worked Casper's cock as deep as she could gagging as the dildo would get deep. Angel felt overwhelmed with sexual pleasure tasting Casper's cock while still getting her pussy filled. over and over the dildo penetrated her body as she worked Casper's cock deep in her throat. Then Becky told them they were done and the stimulation was over.

"Are you guys up for another hand?" Becky asked.

"What would the bet be? You already have Rachel as a slave and I have Casper. what would happen if Nancy wins? it would be weird if Nancy owned one of us while we had our own slave." Angel said.

"If I have the lowest hand I will give Rachel to the winner and you can give Casper if you were to loose and if Nancy looses she will answer to the winner for the rest of the weekend."

"I think I will sit this one out for now maybe later." Angel responded. "I want to enjoy my winnings and Casper still doesn't know anyone else is here and wouldn't even know he was being bet"

"What about you Nancy? Are you up for another hand?" Becky asked.

"I think I'll sit this out too. I might head home in a little bit." Nancy said.

Becky shrugged her shoulders and went over to Rachel. She pulled out a ball gag and secured it in Rachel's mouth. Nancy and Angel just watched as Becky prepared Rachel. Rachel was secured bent over the back of a chair with her arms tied to the front legs and her ankles to the back Becky made sure Rachel saw the camera as she took pictures of every position and every part of her body. Clothes pins were placed on each nipple, Becky flipped the pins a few times and Rachel's eyes begged for it to stop. Becky found the butt plug that she had brought and covered it with lube. Rachel watched as Becky covered the plug with lube then going behind her, she started the insertion. Rachel's eyes got huge and she started shaking her head "no" as it went deeper, finally, it was all the way in her. More clothes pins were placed on her pussy holding her lips open slightly. Becky went to the porch and picked up a bag.

Nancy watched as Becky removed multiple sexual devices, some she had never seen before and others as simple a dildo. Rachel couldn't move at all as more clothes pins were placed around her breast. Becky pulled a huge dildo from her bag and got behind Rachel. The clothes pins on her pussy were slapped a few times causing tears to flow down the helpless Rachel's face. Then Becky started to work the massive toy between Rachel's open lips and into her pussy. Nancy nor Angel had ever seen a toy that large and it was being slowly inserted in their friend. Rachel's eyes got wide in disbelief. The dildo was worked over and over going deeper each time. It had to be over a foot long and only a third of it was in so far.

"I think you are hurting her." Nancy told Becky.

"You can take her place if you want. I did offer to play you another hand." Becky responded, "the offer still stands I'm willing to bet her against you. If I win I get you as my slave and if you win you get her. It's up to you." Becky continued to work the toy deeper into Rachel's pussy.

"Okay but if I win you have to leave everything here and leave just as you are."

Becky thought for a while, then agreed, "ok but I win you have to submit to ANYTHING I say without question" Becky started to deal.

The game was 5 card draw with nothing wild. Nancy checked her cards as they were dealt. There would be no changing the bet or backing out now.

"Ok this is good 7, queen, 10, queen and another 7" Nancy thought.

Nancy discarded the 10. And was dealt another 10. Becky took three. Time for the moment of truth.Nancy placed her hands face up and waited for Becky. 5 another 5 a jack then another jack. Becky slammed the last card on the table. Another 5, Nancy lost. She had to do everything, no mater how bad, that Becky told her too.

Angel watched her friends loose their freedom and decided she would stay out of it and enjoy the only cock in the room.

Casper was tied with his arms over head cock facing everyone. Angel took his cock in her mouth and worked it to full size. She bent over and pressed her pussy against his cock. She worked his cock against her very wet pussy. His cock slides smoothly over her clit. Angel felt her Pussy open to welcome the hard member behind her. She watched as Nancy crawled to Becky and softly kissed her pussy. Deeper the cock entered her body. Is Nancy actually eating Becky out? Angel let that thought fade as she lost herself in the pleasure of having her pussy filled. She thrust his cock deeper and deeper working her pussy quickly. Casper was thrusting back with her and the feeling of his body slapping against her ass was quickly bringing her towards orgasm. Angel worked Casper's cock fully in and out. Feeling the full length of him deep in her body.

Nancy continued to pleasure Becky. Becky was in a position that she could work the massive dildo in and out of Rachel's pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Weekend in a Cabin Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds