• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Birthday Treats

Birthday Treats

It was my birthday, I was 21, and I woke up with a raging hardon. Not all that unusual for a horny young man like me. What was unusual today was what was causing it. As I drifted from sleep to waking, I could feel something bringing me up, or bringing my dick up at least. Some pretty expert attention was being given to my throbbing member by a wet, slippery mouth and tongue that knew just what it took to get me off.

Realising I wasn't dreaming I slowly looked down to see, to my incredible surprise, a gorgeous woman of about 45 with long auburn hair, beautiful tits in a crimson lace chemise. Her wide pink mouth was wrapped around the shaft of my dick and her hand stroked the base of it. It was my mother.

'Mom?' I asked, shocked, 'What the hell is happening? You're sucking my dick.'

'Mmm,' she sighed, letting my cock slip momentarily from her mouth, 'Happy Birthday son. You're 21, I thought you'd like a special birthday wake up.'

And like it I sure did. It was weird and wrong seeing my mom, the woman that raised me, on her knees sucking my cock, but that was part of what made it feel so good. It's not too surprising that it didn't take long of this before I was right on edge.

'Ohhh Momma, I'm gonna cum,' I gasped and shot streams of thick sticky spunk right into my mother's mouth.

She let my dick slide from her mouth and moved on up to give me a big wet, sloppy kiss like she usually did on my birthday morning. Only this time she had a mouth full of my sticky cum and, as she kissed me, her tongue slid into my mouth and pushed my wet, salty sperm in with it. It tasted weird but felt really good, sharing this naughty moment with my hot mother.

'OK, sweetie, that's just the beginning of your special birthday treats,' she smiled as I swallowed the last of my warm jizz, 'Wait and see what's to come later!'

And with that she left to go downstairs and left me to get dressed and wonder what on earth just happened. Not that I was complaining, my mother was hot, she gave great head and the naughtiness of it being a mother sucking off her son just made me feel even better, but it was still pretty unexpected. I decided in the end to just go with it and be happy.

I came down into the kitchen and my mom, even after spending the morning giving me head and feeding me my cum, had prepared breakfast. My dad was there too, dressed in just a dressing gown and nothing else.

'Hi sweetie, come on in,' my Mom smiled at me, 'Your dad's got a little birthday treat for you too. Or should I say a big treat!'

She walked over to my dad and pulled open his dressing gown. As I had thought, he was totally naked underneath. It took my a little by surprise that my mom would strip my dad like that, right in front of me, their son, but I was even more surprised to see that he wasn't 100% naked. Instead, there was a big red bow, tied, of all places, around his long, veiny dick.

My mom stepped over and pushed to my knees on the kitchen floor. I was now just inches away from my dad's naked flesh and that incongruously celebratory bow. Mom ran her hand over this and her husband's crotch in a way that made his dick twitch to attention.

'Here's your dad's birthday treat,' she smiled at me, 'Come and get some, sweetie.'

I couldn't believe it, my mom was telling me that my dad's birthday present for me was his cock!

'But, dad, you're not gay?' I asked, confused.

'Only on special occasions,' Mom giggled.

She knelt down beside me and guided my hand to the ribbon, I pulled off the bow as if unwrapping any normal present and was left with the full sight of my dad's fleshy member. I had never thought about sucking cock before, but then I'd never thought about my mom sucking mine before, or swallowing cum and I'd enjoyed that. Close up, that hard, throbbing fleshy pole did have something about it that made my mouth water as I began to entertain the idea of putting it in there.

My mom smiled at me and took her husband's dick in her hand stroking it and getting it harder. Her other hand guided mine until I too was stroking dad's dick. I liked the warm fleshy feel in my hand, the sense that my touch was pleasuring my big, hard dad. Mom opened her mouth and took the head of Dad's dick inside, swirling her tongue around it, showing me what to do. Seeing my dad's dick in my mom's mouth this close up made it look so delicious.

Then her hand was guiding it into my mouth. Before I knew it, I was sucking my dad's dick and getting my second birthday treat of the morning. Soon my mom just stood back and let me get on with it. It was surprisingly quick to go from the shock of imagining the thought of sucking my dad's dick to throwing myself into the act of letting his hard boner slide into my mouth.

'Uhh,' my dad sighed, speaking for the first time that morning as I really started bobbing back and forth on his dick, 'That's good son, you're a natural. Suck your dad's dick real good.'

I was obviously enjoying it too. My second hardon of the day was rapidly swelling in my groin by the point that my dad shot a load of warm jizz right into my mouth and I swallowed my second salty mouthful of the day. I was getting to like the taste better every time.

'Happy Birthday son,' my dad said, slightly gruffly as I drained and cleaned every drop of white sperm from my glistening, meaty birthday gift.

I was left now, however, with a rock hard erection as testament to how much I enjoyed the kinky incestuous cock eating of my birthday morning. I was about to take care of it right there in front of my parents. After the events of the morning, I felt I could be that intimately fucked up in front of them. But, my mom stopped me.

'Before you do that, you might want to wait and see what your sister has for you,' she grinned.

My baby sister Grace still lived at home with our parents too. She was just eighteen and had always been the cute sweet slightly spoiled kid of the family. I wondered what it was that she had in store for me. If my presents so far were anything to go by then I had something pretty exciting to look forward to.

I knocked on the door and heard her invite me in. She was sitting on the bed dressed in nothing but a thin white cotton chemise, her long straight auburn hair falling over her bare shoulders. She looked sweet, girlish and a little bit nervous, but smiled to see me as I came in.

'I've got an extra special treat for you, birthday boy,' she said to me, smiling and pouting her teenage lips at me, 'I've been saving just for this'.

At first I thought she meant that she had been saving up money for my birthday present, but gradually it dawned on me what she really meant. My cute eighteen year old kid sister had been saving her body for this moment, had been keeping herself pure and clean up until this day.

'This is your present from me,' she smiled shyly, 'My virginity. You get to be my first. You get to take my cherry for your birthday treat.'

I couldn't believe my luck. I might not have thought much about fucking my family before the incidents of this morning, but since sucking my dad's dick my own had become rock hard, and now the thought of my sister's virgin pussy just made me even more excited.

She slid the chemise over her shoulders and exposed her beautiful naked body, her tits were much smaller than her curvy mother but were young and pert. Her body was slight and thin with long smooth legs that she now spread to reveal her wet, naked pussy covered with thin tufts of teenage pubic hair.

'I want you inside me brother,' she sighed, 'I really want to feel what it's like to get fucked.'

I was only too happy to oblige. I manoeuvred myself so that I was inbetween my sister's sexy long legs and my hardon was rubbing against her wet pussy. She gasped and bit her lip as I pushed forcefully up through her previously unbroken hymen. This was it, I was popping my baby sister's cherry and she was encouraging me to do it! What a birthday this was.

She lay back and let me push my dick right into her tight teenage pussy. She was in a little pain but kept willing me further. Soon her gasps and sighs turned to pure pleasure as I began to slide my dick in and out of her newly fucked wetness.

'Mmm, yes, I never knew it could be this good, big brother,' she sighed, 'Fuck me good, baby, take your sister's cherry.'

She wrapped her legs tight around me and pulled me deeper inside her virgin tightness, sighing and gasping, pushing her little round breasts up and outwards, thrusting her hips up to meet her brother's forceful thrusts inside her. She might have started out my sweet, inexperienced little sister but this cute piece of teenage pussy was very quickly starting to show that she was every bit as into sex as the rest of her family seemed to be.

The tightness of Grace's virgin cunt, my still horny feeling after sucking my dad's fleshy hardness, the naughtiness of fucking my not so virgin teen sister, all of this was enough that I didn't last much longer. Thrusting deeper and harder into my sister's pussy, my dick exploded and filled her right up with sticky, gooey cum.

I'd never have thought of doing this before today, mind you I'd never have thought of fucking my sister, but now that I'd enjoyed a couple of mouthfuls of salty cum, it only seemed natural that, as I let my sticky limp dick slide from my sister's well fucked cunt, I got down on my knees to eat my messy load right back out of her.

As I lapped my juicy cum from my sister's cunt, savouring the taste more with every sticky mouthful, I began to give her a tongue fucking every bit as good as the one I had just given with my cock. She was really moaning now and, as I took drops of my white jizz into my mouth, she wrapped her thighs around my head and felt her first real orgasm shake through her, soon mingling my cum with hers in my mouth.

'Mmm, thank you so much, brother,' my sister smiled at me, looking dishevelled and not quite so sweet and girlish as she had before, 'I know it's your birthday, but that was a pretty good treat for me too! I just hope you enjoy Gail's present as much.'

Gail was our elder sister. At 24, she no longer lived at home. She was much more experienced and worldly than we were. She lived a much more exciting, glamorous life in the city and always looked amazing. Given the standard of birthday presents my family were giving me so far, I could only imagine what my smart, sexy, well dressed big sister had up her sleeve for me.

Gail arrived just after lunch and attracted my excitement and curiosity almost immediately by drawing me away from the rest of the family into another room. As ever, she looked gorgeous, her dark hair was styled in curls and waves, her long legs were accentuated by a tight, short skirt, sheer stockings and stiletto heels. She had total command of any room she was in and I willingly put myself in her hands.

'I've got your present right here,' she gestured to the shopping bag she was carrying, and I gave a look of disappointment, a shopping bag meant a much more regular present than the ones I'd been getting so far today!

'Don't worry,' she grinned naughtily on seeing my look, 'This present is just as new and fun as the others you've been given.'

She opened the bag. Inside was some very expensive sexy looking lingerie. There was a pale pink satin babydoll decorated with black lace ruffles around the cups and skirt with matching pink and ruffled boyshort panties. Along with that was a black lace garter belt and black nylon thigh high stockings with lacy tops. It was just the sort of sexy, classy, naughty thing that I could see my big sister wearing and the thought of her in it was a real turn on for me.

'Oh, sister, you're gonna look hot in that,' I said, knowing that that would normally seem a pretty inappropriate comment for a brother to make to his sister, but given the way things were going today, I felt it would be alright.

'Oh, I'm sure I would, little brother, I'm sure I would,' Gail giggled, 'This, however, is your present.'

'Huh?' I asked, not quite getting it.

'All these pretty girly things, they're for you, silly,' she laughed, 'I want to make you nice and pretty for your party later on.'

I was shocked. My beautiful big sister's birthday present for me was to dress me up as a girl. I had never imagined anything like this for myself, mind you I had never imagined sucking my dad's cock but that had felt so good. Dressing in hot, sexy lingerie like this was the sort of thing a cocksucker like me would do, I guess. Days ago I would have been too shy to go through with it, to even admit to myself that the idea of looking and feeling like a girl, having that sexy smooth satin against my skin, was turning me on. Now, I could admit to it, now, I really wanted it. I was ready to put myself, and my body in my sister's hands.

Gail loved taking control and, half an hour later, had got me just the way she liked me. She had stripped me of my normal clothes and shaved my body clean of its thin, fluffy hair. I had slipped on the panties and garter belt, felt the satin of the babydoll wrap around my body and slid the stockings up my new shaved legs. I felt so soft and feminine, so happy to be manipulated, as Gail painted my face with her make up and gave me pretty, sparkling pink lips and long luscious lashes. The whole look was topped off with a wig of shoulder length dark curls and a pair of six inch stiletto shoes just like hers.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I looked as sensual and girly as I felt in the soft satin material on my chest and crotch. The only thing that made me stand out as not being a normal sister to Gail and Grace was that my pink satin panties were being stretched out by a big boner. Even though I'd cum already twice that morning, the sensual feel of the feminine fabric and being dressed up like a pretty girl by my hot sister, had got me all hard, excited and aroused once more.

'Wow, somebody sure likes playing dress up,' Gail laughed at me, running her hand over my crotch, 'Doesn't it feel good being so pretty in such pretty things?'

'Oh yes, big sister,' I sighed, my voice even sounding girlish coming from my painted pink lips, 'Thank you so much, it's a great birthday present.'

I leaned in to kiss her and she allowed our lipsticked lips to play together for a few moments, letting her tongue slide into my mouth, making my dick spring up harder and more excited than before.

'Mmm,' she said, breaking from our kiss, 'Save some for your brother.'

Oh yes, I remembered, there was one more family member I had not yet seen that day. My brother Adam was a notorious ladies man. He was between me and Gail in age, but seemed a lot younger and less mature than she was. He spent his whole life trying to get pussy and doing little else. I also noted, slightly worryingly given the way I was dressed up, that he had always been a completely straight guy's guy with a bit of a homophobic streak. I wasn't sure how he'd react to his brother the crossdressed cocksucker.

'Nice ass, bro,' was all that Adam said when he came in later that afternoon as I was parading my birthday lingerie for my parents and sisters in the living room.

He landed a playful slap on my satin panty wearing ass and gave me a little fondle. I felt kind of nervous feeling my studly brother's hand on my ass, but it felt good to be the cute girly one in the situation and to let him be all manly. Still, I was surprised to see him eyeing me up, and even handling me like this.

'Adam?' I asked, 'I know you're not into guys, what is this?'

'A cute ass like that belongs on a girl, sissy sister,' he grinned, 'And I never want to pass up an opportunity to fuck a sweet ass in sexy panties like that one. Besides,' he added, as I blushed as pink as my babydoll, 'I promised Mom I'd get you a really good present. Just like what Grace did.'

'I don't get it,' I said as he rubbed his body against mine, I could feel his cock getting hard in his pants.

'Bend over bro,' he smirked, 'It's time for your birthday present. Grace let you pop her cherry, I'm about to return the favour.'

Now I got it, and I don't mind admitting that, even after sucking Dad's dick and letting sister sissify me, I was a little nervous about it, about letting my big brother fuck my ass and take my virginity back there. Still, my nerves were pushed aside by a greater feeling of excitement. If getting fucked by my brother was anywhere near as arousing as sucking off my dad, then it was going to be pretty good. I think I was developing a bit of a thing for family dick.

With my mom, dad and sisters still in the room watching, my brother bent me over a coffee table so my panty wearing ass was stuck up in the air. I faced my mom who smiled reassuringly at me as my brother's hand slid between my stockinged thighs and pulled my legs open. My cock quivered against my pink satin panties as I felt my brother's hand on my ass, sliding the panties to the side to give him access to my tight virgin hole.

Now I knew how Grace felt earlier today when I had taken her virginity, worried and excited, feeling the pain of being torn in two as a large erect cock pushed between my legs and impaled me, and feeling the thrill of giving my girlish body up to the force of my brother's hard dick.

'Feels good, doesn't it, big sissy brother,' Grace smiled at me from across the room, 'You'll love getting brother cock as much as I did!'

'Oh yes,' I gasped, struggling for air as my whole body felt filled with my brother's dick, 'Give it to me, brother, fuck me real good, fuck me like I'm my sister.'

I started getting really into feeling my brother slamming into my ass, my own dick was rock solid and bursting from my satin panties, my brother's was tearing me open faster and harder, rocking my girly body in its satin lingerie, making me moan like a real girl until, quite unprompted, I blew a sticky load right over the coffee table and inside my pink panties.

As my orgasm rocked through me, my tight little virgin hole closed around my brother's thick throbbing hardness and he too exploded a big spunky load right up inside me, making sure I was a cockloving bitch for all my family. It had been a great birthday and I felt well and truly fucked.

This wasn't it for my big day, however. It turned out, things were only just getting started.

'You'd better get yourself cleaned up, honey,' my mom said as my brother's sticky cum started running down my thighs to stain my sexy stockings, 'We've got all the rest of the family coming round this evening for your party!'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Birthday Treats

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds