• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nighttime Visits

Nighttime Visits

12

"Hey Jeff!"

I was standing outside the bus station waiting to picked up when I heard someone call my name from behind me. I turned around to see my older sister Jennifer walking toward me. I smiled and dropped my duffle bag as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey Jen," I responded as I returned her hug.

"So," she asked, finally releasing me, "are you staying this time, or are you just here for the summer again?"

"Nah, I think four years was enough," I answered as I picked up my bag and followed her to her car.

I had been going to university for the past few years, returning home only during summer breaks. I had finally finished my four years and now I had no idea what I was going to do with my life, except that I was definitely through with school for a while. Jennifer had gone to university for three years, but she had moved home when dad died a few years ago. She had never gone back, but she had managed to find a pretty decent job that she seemed happy enough with.

"How are mom and Katie doing?" I asked when we got into the car.

"Well mom's got a new boyfriend and Kate's not taking it well," Jennifer said as she drove us home. "His name's Eric and he seems like a pretty good guy, but Katie doesn't like him so they spend a lot of time out of the house and that just makes Kate resent him more for taking mom away." She sighed, "I just don't know what to do about it."

Our eighteen year old younger sister had taken it pretty hard when dad died, almost as hard as mom had. I was happy for mom that she had found someone else, but I understood that it would be rough on Katie. Hopefully my presence in the house would help some, even just to reassure her that she wasn't being abandoned.

We talked about other stuff for a while, just catching up, until Jennifer finally pulled into our driveway. I grabbed my bag and followed her into the house.

"Katie's probably up in her room, that's where she spends most of her time these days. You should go let her know you're home, she'll be happy to see you," Jennifer told me as we entered.

"I was kinda planning on doing that anyway. Did you think I was just going to ignore her or something?" I replied.

"Shut up, just go do it."

After dumping my stuff in my room I walked down the hall to Katie's room where I could hear music coming through her door. It wasn't really loud, but it had probably been enough to keep her from hearing us come in. I opened the door carefully and peeked in. Katie was sitting at her computer almost with her back to me. I was trying to decide whether or not to sneak up on her when she happened to turn her head just enough to see me out of the corner of her eye.

"Jeff!" she squealed, bolting out of her chair and launching herself at me.

"Whoa, hi," I said, catching her as she jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. I held her for a few seconds until she released me somewhat reluctantly and dropped her feet back to the floor.

"You're staying aren't you? Jen said she thought you were but she wasn't sure," she said looking at me hopefully.

"I don't plan on going anywhere for a while," I said, making her smile. "Anyway, I'm gonna go unpack before supper."

Katie followed me as I left her room and returned to my own. She sat down on my bed with her knees pulled up to her chest and watched for a while as I pulled stuff out of my bag.

"So how are things?" I asked her.

She shrugged, "I dunno, ok I guess."

"I hear mom has a new boyfriend."

"Yeah, I dunno, I guess I should be happy for her right?" Katie was quiet for a moment. "Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who still misses dad. It's like everyone except me is moving on, and Eric... I just don't like him. I'm probably just being selfish though, I know he makes mom happy."

I emptied my bag and tossed it in the closet before sitting down next to her on the bed. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she leaned her head against me.

"I don't know what to tell you. Life's fucked up sometimes, not much you can do about it. Just try not to worry about it too much."

"So, ignore it and hope it goes away? Is that your advice?" she asked.

"That's the best I can do, sorry." Katie did give me a half-smile and we sat in silence for a while.

"Supper's ready!" Jennifer called from the kitchen.

Katie untangled herself from me and I followed her downstairs. Mom had just gotten home and we hugged as I entered the kitchen. I had to admit she did look happier than the last time I had seen her.

****

I was lying in bed that night, staring up at the dark ceiling, when I heard my bedroom door open. There was just enough light that I could make out the shape of Jennifer's body as she carefully closed the door behind her and walked over to my bed.

"You took your time," I said.

"I had to make sure mom was asleep," she replied as she climbed in beside me, "Katie's still up but she never comes out of her room anyway, so we should be fine." Her hand made its way up my chest to my face as she located my mouth in the dark before lowering her head and kissing me softly. "I missed you," she told me, breaking the kiss after a few seconds.

"Me too," I said and pulled her head back down for a more forceful kiss.

Jennifer moaned softly into my mouth before sitting up and swinging one leg across me to straddle my hips. I could feel my cock stiffening as she rocked back and forth on it slowly through my boxers. I put my hands on her legs and slowly slid them up to her ass, feeling her smooth skin as I went.

"God it's been a while," she said as she stopped rocking.

I felt her grab the waistband of my boxers and tugged them down my legs. She shifted briefly so she could get them all the way off then settled back across my thighs. She wrapped a hand around my cock and stroked it gently.

As she masturbated me I slid a hand over her thigh and under her shirt. Unsurprisingly to me, she wasn't wearing any panties underneath. I closed my eyes as I felt the bare skin of her pussy lips against my fingers.

"I shaved it for you," she whispered, "I know you like it that way."

"Mmmm, you're amazing you know that?" I asked as I traced one finger along her slit.

I could feel her wetness as I slowly pushed my finger into her pussy and I knew she must be as horny as I was. I pulled my finger out and brought it to my mouth, loving the way she tasted.

"Fuck me Jenny," I told her.

"'Kay," she said, giggling softly.

She raised herself over my cock, still maintaining her grip on it, and guided herself down toward it. She stopped briefly as her pussy made contact with the tip of my dick, then lowered herself down with more pressure. I grabbed her waist with my hands as I felt my cock entering her and helped her work her way down. She sighed happily as she reached the base of my cock.

It had been far too long since I had felt Jennifer's pussy wrapped around my cock, or any other girl's pussy for that matter. Because of my relationship with my sister I hadn't felt comfortable with fucking other girls while I was at university. For all I knew Jennifer might have been okay with it, but I had never worked up the nerve to ask her.

Jennifer leaned forward and placed her hands beside my shoulders on the bed to support herself as she started rocking her hips. With her upper body suddenly much closer to me I slid one hand from her waist to cup her breast over her shirt. I alternated between stroking it and tracing circles around the nipple with my finger.

"You like playing with your sister's boobs?" she asked, lowering her mouth to my ear. "You like playing with them while she fucks you?"

"Mmm yeah, I love my big sister's tits." My hand left her breast and I rolled us over so she was on her back. "I also," I said as I started thrusting in and out of her, "love fucking her hot little pussy." She moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist as I picked up speed. "Do you like that? Do you like feeling your brother's cock inside you?"

She didn't answer me, but I guessed it was probably because she was close to cumming. I leaned my head down to kiss her neck the way she liked as she made small whimpering noises and grabbed the back of my head with her hands. I continued fucking her through her orgasm, feeling my own approaching.

"God, Jeff, that felt good," she told me as she regained her breath and released her grip on my head. I didn't answer her, I was focused only on my need to cum. "Come on baby," she encouraged, sensing my need, "cum for me. Cum in your sister's pussy."

It wasn't long after that before my own orgasm started. I continued thrusting as I sprayed my semen inside my sister while she rubbed my back gently with one hand and held my head against her shoulder with the other. I rolled over before collapsing on the bed beside her and felt her curl up against me. I managed to pull the blanket up over us before we fell asleep.

****

I woke up the next morning to find Jennifer halfway out of bed, but she sat back down when she saw my eyes open.

"Sorry, I tried not to wake you. I gotta go to work," she said, stroking my hair.

"S'ok, have a good day," I mumbled sleepily.

She smiled and leaned down for a quick kiss before standing up and leaving the room. I watched her walk away in her nightshirt, loving that she was naked under it, then rolled over and drifted in and out of sleep for a while.

A while later I heard the door open and rolled over, confused as to why Jennifer hadn't left yet. It wasn't Jennifer though, it was Katie, which was only slightly less confusing.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" I asked.

"Good morning to you too," she replied, sitting down at the bottom of my bed and crossing her legs.

She yawned and stretched, pulling her shirt up over her bare legs until her crotch was almost uncovered. Recalling Jennifer's wardrobe choice I wondered if Katie was wearing anything underneath, then jerked my gaze away and berated myself silently. I shouldn't even think that about my little sister. I was suddenly uncomfortably aware that I was naked under the blanket and pulled up a little higher.

"Seriously though, it's not a holiday is it?" I asked.

Katie shrugged, "I missed the bus, and Mom and Jenny both left already."

I doubted that she had missed the bus accidentally, partly because of the timing and partly because she hadn't even bothered getting dressed yet. Still, there wasn't a lot I could do about it.

"Alright, whatever. If you get me the number I'll call the school, tell them you're sick or something."

"Thanks Jeff," she said, throwing her arms around me in hug that I found somewhat awkward given my state of undress.

"Okay, okay, give me a minute to get dressed would you," I said as I pried her arms off of me.

Katie looked at my exposed chest, then her eyes traveled downward to where I was carefully keeping my bottom half covered. I knew she hadn't seen anything, but she smiled in a way that suggested she had guessed I was naked underneath the blanket. Thankfully she left without commenting and allowed me to get dressed in peace.

After dressing I made my way down to the kitchen where I found Katie already at the table with a bowl of cereal in front of her.

"What do you want to do today?" Katie asked as I poured a bowl for myself.

"I dunno, I hadn't thought about it. I guess I probably need to start looking for a job," I answered.

"Oh come on, you don't have to start worrying about that right away do you?"

"Not really, I just hadn't really made any plans," I said, shrugging noncommittally. "Unless you have something in mind."

"I dunno, we could watch a movie or something maybe. I just want to spend some time together, that's all," she said, pouting at me from across the table.

"Yeah, why not." I stood up from the table with my cereal and started walking toward the living room. Katie was a few seconds behind me standing up, but she raced past me to get to the shelf of DVDs first. I sat down on the sofa and let her choose, not wanting to get in an argument over which movie to watch. "You better not pick anything girly," I warned her.

****

Jennifer called around mid-afternoon to say she would be fairly late getting out of work. Katie answered the phone so I didn't get any details, but she told me that Jenny didn't really know when she might be getting home. I stayed awake in bed for a while waiting for her, but eventually drifted off.

I woke up a while later when my bedroom door opened. I had no idea what time it was, but I was glad to see Jennifer had gotten home. She stood hesitantly in the doorway, probably thinking I was asleep and not wanting to wake me. After all this time she still didn't seem to understand how little it takes to wake me up.

"C'mere," I mumbled, pulling back the blanket for her.

She shut the door behind her and walked carefully over to my bed, not wanting to trip over anything in the dark. She lay down on her side facing away from me and I snuggled up behind her. I pulled the blanket up around us and wrapped my arm around her stomach before drifting off again.

Sometime early the next morning, or early for me anyway, I awoke to find Jennifer still in bed next to me. Opening my eyes all I could see was the dark hair on the back of her head since she was still facing away from me. Her hair smelled different then it had the night before, I guessed that she had used a different shampoo.

The way we were lying, my cock was pressed up against my sister's butt and I could feel it slowly getting hard. I wanted to roll Jenny over and fuck her, but she was still sleeping so I decided against that course of action.

Instead I rubbed her stomach softly over her shirt and gradually worked my way over her body. I initially left her breasts alone as my hand explored her soft curves, but eventually gave in. I slipped my hand up from her stomach to her breast and caressed it through her shirt. It felt a little bit smaller than I remembered, but that could have just been because it was lying differently.

I focused on her nipple for a while and felt it harden under my fingers, then I switched to her other breast and repeated my actions. Jenny's breathing had changed and I could feel her nipples poking through the material of her shirt, but she didn't wake up. It amazed me sometimes what she could sleep through.

Abandoning her breasts, I reached my hand under Jennifer's shirt to her pussy. Surprisingly, she was actually wearing panties. Usually she didn't bother when she spent the night with me, she said they just got in the way. I traced her pussy lips through the material of her panties, then smiled as I felt her rocking her hips back against my fingers. I didn't think she was quite awake yet, but she probably would be soon.

I slipped my hand inside her panties, loving the feel of her smooth pussy against my fingers once again. I caressed her pussy lips briefly before attempting to slide a finger inside her. She was wet enough that my probing digit had no trouble slipping into her pussy up to the second knuckle. I finger-fucked her gently for a few minutes before I heard her moan softly and decided she must be awake.

A second finger joined the first in her pussy and I felt the movement of her hips increase to meet my fingers' thrusts. I fumbled for her clit with my thumb and rubbed it awkwardly, knowing that she was close to cumming.

"Oh god," she said breathlessly, her voice almost a whisper.

I froze as she came on my fingers, the muscles of her pussy squeezing them tightly as she came. I knew that voice, but it wasn't Jennifer's.

"Katie?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"Mmm, morning," she said, stretching out beside me.

I jerked my hand away from her and rolled onto my back, eliminating the contact between my hard-on and her body as quickly as I could.

"Shit Katie, I'm sorry. I thought... I dunno, fuck." I tried to organize my thoughts but I was close to absolute panic. I couldn't believe I had just accidentally molested my little sister.

"That's okay," she said as she rolled over to face me. "Dreaming of one of your girlfriends from university?"

"Something like that." There was no way I was going to tell her the truth about that one. I turned my head to toward her but I couldn't bring myself to look her in the eye. I found it disconcerting that she didn't seem mad or freaked out at all.

"Well, I have to get ready for school," she said and hopped out of bed.

I couldn't make sense of what had just happened. Of all Katie's possible reactions to the situation, indifference was not the one I would have guessed. Not quite indifference actually, more like a quiet contentment; almost like she was happy about what had happened.

The thought crossed my mind momentarily that I might just be having a fucked up dream, but everything seemed too real for me to believe that. I eventually decided to go take a shower and try to get my mind off the subject before it drove me crazy.

The mornings events played through my mind over and over as I stood under the spraying water. My cock stiffened involuntarily as I remembered the feel of Katie's breasts and the sensation of my fingers inside her pussy. It wasn't so bad was it? I was already fucking Jennifer and had long ago come to terms with that; this wasn't really any worse.

I shut off the water, disgusted with myself. I shouldn't be trying to rationalize it, this was my little sister I was thinking about. I was supposed to look after her and protect her, not rape her in her sleep.

I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around my waist before stepping out into the hallway. My cock was still noticeably half-erect under the towel, but since everyone else should have been gone already I felt safe enough making the short journey to my room. I had just passed Jennifer's room when I heard her door open.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey, shouldn't you be at work?"

She shrugged, "I'm running a little slow this morning. I worked late enough yesterday nobody's going to mind though." She stretched in front of me, raising the edge of her nightshirt dangerously high. "I might even have time for a little fun before I go," she said, gazing pointedly at my erection coming back to life under my towel. She grabbed the towel before I had a chance to respond and tossed it on the floor.

"Jesus, let's at least go to your room first," I hissed, listening for any sign that someone else was around.

"Relax," she said as she pulled her shirt off, "mom and Katie are gone, we have the house to ourselves."

I was still nervous, but Jennifer was right; there was basically no chance of getting caught. I had to admit it was kind of exciting too, both of us standing naked in the hallway with that possibility of someone catching us still lurking at the back of my mind.

Jenny was watching me with an expression on her face like she was daring me to fuck her in the middle of the hallway. I took a step toward her, then pushed her into the wall a little more roughly then I meant too. She didn't seem to mind though as her mouth found mine and I felt her tongue push its way past my lips.

I guided the head of my cock to Jennifer's pussy and pushed it in slightly. She moaned into my mouth as she felt me enter her and grabbed my ass trying to push me in further. She was already incredibly wet and my cock slid into her without any difficulty. Jennifer had wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and was thrusting back against me, but I found the angle wasn't working for me.

"Turn around," I told her.

She made a small sound of disappointment as I pulled my cock out, but she turned around like I had asked. She turned her head around to watch me as she leaned forward against the wall and wiggled her ass at me in invitation. I grabbed her hips to hold them still and drove my cock back inside her pussy. She sighed happily as I began thrusting inside her again and dropped a hand down to play with her clit.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nighttime Visits

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds