• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • I Decide When We're Done

I Decide When We're Done

I parked my car in the office parking lot and made note of the few other cars in the lot as I walked in, as if I would know his car. I entered the building and walked slowly down the hallway towards my office. I tend to be clumsy and that, combined with 5" inch heels and my nervousness, was guaranteed to lead to hallway tumbling. The heels and the nervousness were all due to the fact that Derek was scheduled to be in the office that day.

I had met Derek a couple of years ago because we work for the same company. I work at the corporate office in Ohio and he is a salesman in Oregon. Derek was actually one of the top salesmen in the Company with the charm and confidence bordering on arrogance that you'd expect.

But we really 'met' a few months ago at the annual company meeting. Several days of super exciting and educational meetings during the day, and an open bar and dance floor at night, leads to many office hook-ups. We weren't any different. The way he looked into my eyes when we talked, his dimples when he smiled, his full lips and broad shoulders; there was no way I would miss an opportunity to sleep with him. I was scheduled to be at the meeting only one night, and I spent it with him.

It led to other nights, which I did not expect. I expected to have one fabulous night and go back to my life. He's not the settle down type and I didn't need to get my heart broken. But we stayed in contact and we both even flew out to visit each other. We spoke on the phone several times a day, sometimes for hours. I shared everything with him, and he shared a lot with me, but not everything. Most days he was the first person I talked to in the morning and the last person I talked to at night.

As great as it was, and the sex was always phenomenal, it didn't change the fact that he did not want to be in a relationship with me. I'm a typical girl, I get attached. I had to end it before I got really hurt. I haven't spoken to him since I called him to tell him I couldn't have any kind of a personal relationship with him anymore.

Flash-forward one month, and he is scheduled to be in the office, my office.

Even though I ended it, I wanted him to miss me. I wanted him to look at me and want me. So I wore a black suit -- fitted jacket and mini skirt. The skirt wasn't too short or too tight, as I still wanted to be professional, but it did hug my ass. The open toed heels are probably more sexy than professional, but I knew how much he liked them. He also really liked candy red toenail polish, but I'm not his girl so mine were painted purple.

After putting the laptop in its place I went to the cafeteria to get my coffee. I had just finished pouring the coffee and set my cup down to add sugar when I heard laughter behind me. I turned around to see Derek walking in the room with a couple of other people from the office. He was always outgoing and funny, so they were all chatting animatedly.

He smiled at me and said "Hello."

I smiled and said "Hello" back in the most normal voice I could find, even though I had acrobats in my stomach and that all too familiar itchy-tingly feeling lower.

He walked towards me and I had nowhere to go. I was in a corner and if I scooted around him it would be obvious that I was trying to avoid him. He gave me a hug, which was of course normal behavior before the sex. But then, so that no one else can see, he snuck one hand up past the nape of my neck and grabbed a fistful of hair. He whispered in my ear "I decide when we are done." He backed away from the hug, still smiling at me. As he walked out of the room he said "I'll stop by your office later so we can catch up."

I returned back to my office and sat motionless in my chair for a few minutes trying to clear my head. I had work to do and I needed to focus. I sat up to the computer and started working on my project. I was typing away at my report but my mind kept wandering. Every once in a while I heard his voice from down the hallway. I got up to shut my door thinking the quiet would help. While I was reading a particularly boring manuscript; my hand absentmindedly traveled into my lap, then under my skirt. I snuck my fingers under my underwear and started exploring myself, the folds of my lips, gently massaging my clitoris. I started massaging my clit with more pressure and speed as I got more excited. I leaned back and closed my eyes as my fingers moved faster and harder.

BBRRrriiiinnngggg

I was startled by the ringing phone. I cleared my voice and answered. It was my boss. That brought me back to earth and I realized I needed to get up and get some air. I prepared some correspondence to be mailed and headed to the mail room at the other end of the building. I looked for him as I walked through the entire building but I didn't see him. When I returned to my office and opened the door and was surprised to see him sitting at my desk, waiting for me. I froze in my steps and searched for a fake smile to plaster on my face, but I was having a hard time concentrating.

"Hi, I ... uh ..." I started.

"Lock the door" he said. He just kept looking at me with his deep brown eyes. He smiled, a little, and flashed his dimples.

"No. I ... uh ... I'm not going to ... ah ... do..." I stammered.

He cut me off and just repeated, a little more slowly, "Shut and lock the door." I did.

"Come here." He pointed in front of him, "Come stand here in front of me, with your hands on your desk." His stern and commanding tone caused shivers to run through me. I looked at him and knew I was powerless to say no.

I did as he asked so I'm standing in front of him, bent over slightly with my hands on the front of my L-shaped desk. I can't help but curve my back so that my ass is inches from his face. He reached up and ran his hands from the sides of my waist, down to my hips, and cups my ass over my skirt. His hands went lower, below my skirt, and made a trail on my bare skin up the insides of my thighs. I shuddered and captured the moan in my throat almost before it escaped. I bit my lips to keep from making more noise. Again he cupped my ass. He got rougher, squeezing and pinching my skin.

"I would spank that ass, but I don't want to make too much noise right now," he said.

Even though the door is shut, the walls are thin in my office. He pinched my ass hard enough to sting and probably leave a mark. I bit down harder on my lip to keep from reacting.

One hand went back to the inside of my thigh and started to massage my clit through the thin material of my thong underwear. I noticed I'm humming quietly to myself as I became lost in how he makes my body feel. My hips instinctively started rotating as I slide my legs more open. I was remembering how good, how amazingly good, it felt when he slides his cock inside of me. It seems so cliché to say it, but he really does have an amazing and large dick.

"Damn, you get so wet" he said. "You've been thinking about me, haven't you?" I was completely open to him as he continued to softly caress my clit.

I'm pushed my very wet and very warm pussy against his hand, urging him to press harder. "Yes. Yes. Please" I said quietly. I was embarrassed it took him less than a minute to remove all the barriers I tried to put up in front of him. Even more quietly I asked "Please, please fuck me."

He slid only one finger inside of me. I shuddered and held my breath, waiting for more. But there is no more. He took his finger and hand away from my very hungry pussy and grabbed hold of the string of my panties. With the other hand still on my ass, he pulled on them, causing the bit of fabric to cut into the lips of my pussy. "Ouch" I whispered.

He pulled the panties until both sides ripped and pulled them off me. "So wet," he said again, as he put them in his pocket. He got up and started walking to the door. Still shaking, I straighten my skirt and sat down. "I'll be back later," he said as he opened the door. "I'm pretty sure you won't be leaving the office early today." He looked at the door and added "Keep this open" before he left.

Hours passed uneventfully. I did my best to work. I decided I was not going to let him pull me back in. It was difficult pulling away from before; I couldn't let him overwhelm my life again. I couldn't let him control me like that. As 5:00 p.m. approached, I decided I was going to leave before Derek returned. I shut down my computer and packed up the laptop and headed out.

He was at the door of my office before I got through it. He stood in front of me and blocked the doorway. He looked at my bag.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

I noticed that his hands were on my waist. I looked down the hallway and saw that all the doors are closed. It looked like everyone left early today. He stepped forward, forcing me to step back.

"I wanted to spend more time with you," he said.

He kept walking forward until we were both far enough in my office that he was able to close and lock the door.

"I don't want you," I told him bravely, looking right into his eyes.

"I wasn't asking," he answered. "I take what I want."

I turned away so he couldn't see how his words aroused me. He reached out to me and grabbed my wrist. I tried to pull away but he had a firm hold. He took the bag from my shoulder and set it down. He tried to pull me closer but I continued to struggle.

"Leave me alone." I plead quietly. Instead he grabbed my other arm.

"Stop fighting me" he responded.

"No. Leave me alone." I repeated more loudly. "You don't care about me the same way I care about you, so just leave me alone."

He pulled me to the wall and pinned me against it. "Stop struggling." I ignored him and continued to try and get my arms free.

He took both wrists with one hand and easily held me. He removed his belt and started to wrap it around my wrists. "It's alligator," he told me.

He leaned closer and I could feel his hard dick against my ass. He backed up enough to lift my skirt and caress my ass. His mouth was on my ear when he said "I am going to fuck you. I am going to abuse that ass."

He slid his hand down to my exposed pussy and gently teased me. I felt a calm come over me as my body takes over. I stopped fighting him.

He pulled me off the wall and turned me around and bent me over the table. My face was not resting softly on the hard surface.

He was holding me down on the table by the small of my back while his other hand was playing with my pussy again. He put two fingers inside of me and fucked me with them.

I lifted my ass to him and gyrated my hips. I wanted more. I lifted up three fingers.

"There's my bad bitch," he said, as he started fucking me with three fingers instead of two. "There's my horny little slut."

SMACK!

He slapped my ass. "That's for not following directions and trying to sneak out."

SMACK!

My ass was stinging and yet he smacked it again. I recoiled, but his fingers are still working my pussy so I pushed my ass out again to allow him to keep doing his work. He massaged my ass a little to take away some of the sting, before smacking it one more time. My cries transformed into physical tears.

He took his fingers out and started to undress. "I don't want you to get my clothes all wet when you start squirting," he explained. He took the tip of his cock and teased me with it. He rubbed his dick up and down my pussy, driving me crazy.

"Please," I mumbled. "Please please please fuck me Derek."

"Whose pussy is this?" He asked.

I didn't answer.

"Who does this pussy belong to?" He said more sternly. I still hesitated so he pushed his dick inside of me with no warning. I could feel him all the way to my cervix and it hurt. Then he pulled out, all the way out.

"It's yours, it's yours," I said quietly.

"Tell me."

He was teasing me again by running his finger around my pussy, but not on my pussy. He ran his finger along the crease at the start of my thigh; and around the outside my pussy, slowly and gently.

"My pussy is yours, just yours," I said more loudly. I was rewarded with his black thick cock deep inside me. He rewarded me again and again as he powered in and out. He didn't fuck me slow or tenderly. He fucked me hard.

He stopped and told me to bring my right knee up to the table. I had a hard time bringing my knee all the ways up given my arms are tied behind my back. He grabbed my ankle and helped me slide my leg under me.

"Thank you for wearing these shoes for me."

"I didn't wear them for you," I retorted.

SMACK!

"That's for lying."

SMACK!

"What's that for?" I asked.

"For not wearing red toe nail polish."

With one hand still on my ankle, he put the other hand on the curve of my ass and grabbed hold. He drove his cock inside me again, building momentum. I started moaning and yelling "oh god oh god oh god. Yes yes yes yes."

He kept pounding me as waves of intense pleasure moved through me. I could feel my muscles contracting and I started gushing. My juices were squirting all over him. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. His motions became more frenetic as he began to let himself lose control. His grunting excited me even more, if that's possible.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me," I yelled out.

He growled as he shoved his dick in me one last time before collapsing on top of me.

"You take the abuse like a champ," he whispered in my ear. "Since we agree you are mine, I don't want to hear any more talk of this ending. You are mine as long as I want you." He kissed the back of my neck before lifting himself up and off of me. He untied the belt from my wrists before he started getting dressed.

It took me a few minutes to gather myself. I got up off the table and pulled down my skirt. Once he got dressed, he pulled me close and kissed me.

"I'll call you."

And he walked out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • I Decide When We're Done

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds