• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Courtesan Ch. 08

Courtesan Ch. 08

1234

This is the eighth episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous seven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

This is a fantasy. All of the people, places and organizations described in this story are creations of my imagination.

*

Kelly patted my pantie covered butt. "Sweetie let's finish getting dressed. We have a big night ahead of us."

Both of us hurriedly put on our clothes. As soon as we were dressed we went back into Kelly's office closet. Tonya had brought us four shopping bags and I excitedly watched while Kelly filled them with sexy lingerie, exotic dresses and several pairs of spike heeled shoes.

After she was done she turned to me and said, "There, that should be enough sexy clothing for several very hot fashion shows." She winked at me. "I also packed a nice selection of panties for you."

I laughed. "Well I certainly appreciate that."

Kelly playfully punched my arm. "You'd damn well better appreciate it pussyboy."

She walked over to the closet rod and picked up the dress she'd worn in Las Vegas the previous week. It was the dress I'd found in her overnight bag and it was also the dress she was going to wear to dinner tonight at the Goldenrod Supper Club. It was still on its hanger.

Handing it to me, she said; "Here, drape this over your arm. If we try to pack it in one of the shopping bags it will be too wrinkled to wear tonight. Once we get to my car we can hang it in the back seat."

I followed Kelly's instruction and carefully draped the dress over my arm. It wasn't all that difficult. The black cocktail dress was so skimpy that it was more like draping a tee shirt over my arm.

Kelly handed me two of the shopping bags. One of them was filled with shoes. "Can you carry these along with the dress."

I nodded. "No problem."

She smiled. "Good, let's go."

I followed her out of the walk in closet. As we reentered Kelly's old office we were both startled to see a slender, elderly man sitting in the easy chair next to Kelly's old desk.

Kelly's face broke into a huge grin. She set her shopping bags down and ran over to him with her arms outstretched.

He stood up to meet her. Kelly threw her arms around the man and gave him a big hug.

As she was hugging him he said, "Were you planning to leave without stopping to say hello?"

My wife kissed his cheek and stepped back. "I'm sorry Wendell, I was afraid that you might be too busy to see me."

He shook his head. "Kelly honey, I'll always make time for you."

Kelly turned to me. "Wendell, this is my husband Tim Jamieson. You can call him Timmy. Timmy this is my good friend Wendell Tyler."

Mr. Tyler stepped forward and extended his hand. "Timmy it is a pleasure to finally meet you. Kelly has told me so many wonderful things about you."

I shook his hand and said; "Mr. Tyler, it's nice to meet you too. Kelly has also said some very nice things about you."

"Please call me Wendell."

I smiled. "Thank you."

Wendell looked at Kelly. "I would assume that seeing the two of you together is a good sign."

Kelly nodded.

He turned to me. "Timmy you have a wonderful wife. While she was at JTandR she and I have become very close friends and I rarely form friendships with the people who work for me."

He paused. He seemed to be thinking about his next words. After a moment he continued. "Timmy it appears that your wife made some very poor choices during the past year and I gather that those choices have jeopardized your marriage. I want you to know that last Friday she spent over two hours talking with me about this and I do believe that she deeply regrets making those choices. I hope you will be able to find it in your heart to forgive her."

He sighed. "I also want to assure you that if I'd known that you weren't aware of what she was doing, I never would have allowed Kelly to work as a hostess. Please forgive me for that."

I smiled at him. "I have already forgiven her and Kelly has told me about the friendship that the two of you have, so I am also willing to forgive you."

We smiled at each other.

"But there are still some questions about the conduct of your firm in this matter."

He nodded. "Yes and I understand that you and Martin are currently involved in negotiations regarding those questions."

"That's correct."

"Then it would be inappropriate for us to have any further discussions about those issues."

"I think that would be wise."

Wendell turned to Kelly. "Your husband is a very intelligent man."

Kelly stared at me for a moment and then she said, "Yes he is."

"As your friend I would counsel you to follow his lead in these upcoming discussions."

"I don't know anything about any upcoming discussions." Kelly had a puzzled expression on her face.

Wendell looked at me.

"We're still working on piecing together everything that's happened during the past several months. We haven't yet had an opportunity to discuss either the present or the future."

Wendell nodded. "I see, well it appears that my comments may have been premature. When you told me that you've forgiven Kelly I was hoping that the past had been put to rest."

"We're very close, but we have a couple of issues left that we still have to address. We're moving slowly. Over the past several months we've grown apart. Right now we're focusing on renewing our relationship."

Warren turned to Kelly. He picked up her hand and held it between both of his hands. "Listen to me kiddo, during the past year you've spent hours extolling the virtues of this man. Now that I've finally met him, my first impression is that you weren't exaggerating. I repeat my earlier admonition. Kelly I know that you are bright, strong willed and independent. You like to fight your own battles, but I think this is an excellent time for you to trust Timmy. Let him work all of this out. Follow his lead. You're going to be too personally involved in this situation. It will be very easy for you to start thinking with your emotions rather than your brain."

Kelly shook her head. "I'm very confused. I don't have any idea what you're talking about."

He squeezed her hand. "When he thinks the time is right, Timmy will explain it all to you. Right now it appears that his priority is saving your marriage and I have to say that I agree with him. Please Kelly, just promise me that you will follow Timmy's lead."

My wife nodded. "Wendell you've always given me good advice in the past, so I'll listen to you now. I promise you that I will listen to Timmy and follow his lead."

Wendell kissed her cheek. "Thank you. Kelly, I Hope that when all of this is finally over we can still be friends."

Kelly stared at him. "I can't possibly imagine a situation where that wouldn't be the case."

Wendell sighed. "I fear that it's very likely that the next few weeks will test that assumption."

He paused for a moment and then he shook his head. "I'm sorry, I've probably already said too much."

After another pause he smiled at both of us and said, "I'm so happy that the two of you are trying to work things out and save your marriage." He patted my shoulder. "Timmy I admire you. Many men would have strangled Kelly when they found out what she'd been doing."

I shrugged. "Despite everything that's happened, I still love Kelly. More than anything I want to be with her. If I strangled her or took the more reasonable course of divorcing her, I wouldn't be able to be with her. The only way I can get what I want is to forgive her."

Wendell looked at Kelly. "And that's why you need to follow his lead right now. Even in an extremely emotional situation he's able to think with his brain." He glanced at his watch. "I have to run. There's a party out a Eagle Lake tonight and Martin wants me to be there." He laughed. "I'm getting too old for these things. I'll probably fall asleep during dinner."

He turned. As he stepped out the door he looked over his shoulder and said, "Kelly if you're still speaking to me next week, let's have lunch. Give Stella a call so she can put it on my calendar." And then, without waiting for an answer, he left.

As soon as he was gone Kelly looked at me. "Timmy what's going on? What could possibly make Wendell think that I might not be willing to speak to him next week? Have they done something awful?"

I picked up my two shopping bags. "Grab your bags, let's go down to your car. The issues that Wendell was mentioning have to do with our relationship with JTandR. Right now our relationship with each other is more important to me and I hope it's also more important to you."

Kelly picked up her shopping bags. "Of course it is, but I still don't understand."

"Don't worry, you will."

When we got to Kelly's Mercedes I loaded the shopping bags into the trunk while she hung her dress in the back seat. Once that was done we got into her car, left the parking ramp and started the drive home.

As soon as Kelly turned onto Second Street she glanced over at me and said, "Okay, what's going on with JTandR? What was Wendell talking about?"

I sighed. "Kelly, you're going to have to be patient with me on this one. I really do believe that we need to finish repairing our marriage before we start addressing our relationship with JTandR."

"Why do you say our relationship with JTandR? I was the only one who had a relationship with the firm."

"No, you're my wife. You're relationship with the firm had an enormous effect on our relationship with each other, so I think we do have to talk about our relationship with JTandR." I paused. After a moment I said, "Kelly I wish Wendell hadn't said anything at all. I'd planned to wait until tomorrow or even Friday before I broached this issue."

"Is it that bad?"

"No it's not, but it's complicated. It's going to require a very lengthy discussion on our part and right now I'd rather put that time and energy into restoring our marriage. I understand that you're curious, but please try to forget about this for a little while."

"But it's not bad?"

"No, but it is very complicated and merits a great deal of discussion. In the end, it could actually turn out to be good."

Kelly shrugged. "Okay, I'll try to forget about it for a little while."

We were both quiet for a moment and then Kelly glanced at me and said, "Okay, what do you want to talk about?"

I smiled at her. "Tell me more about the trip to Las Vegas last week. Up in your office you implied that the guy wasn't a very good fuck.

Kelly chuckled. "You're a perv."

I laughed. "Is that a new discovery for you? Remember, while we were in college I was tho one who used to write fantasy stories about your dates with other guys. After you got home from those dates you used to sit on my face and tell me every minute detail about the sex you had while I licked your pussy,"

Kelly grinned at me. "That was fun, wasn't it?"

"Yes it was."

"Okay, the guy in Vegas last week." She thought for a moment. Finally she turned to me. "Actually, I really don't know if he was a good lay. He never fucked me."

"He never fucked you?'

She nodded. "That wasn't all that uncommon. I gave him a blow job when we met in his hotel room before dinner and I gave him another blow job when we returned to his room after he was finished gambling in the casino. As soon as he came from the second blow job he thanked me and told me I was done for the night. He wanted to go to sleep. I'm pretty sure he had a good time. Some guys were just like that. It was my job to give them what they wanted. He mostly wanted to be seen in the casino with a hot blond hanging on his arm."

"I can understand that. What about the guy at the Calvert Hotel?"

"He was a nice guy, but he couldn't fuck worth a damn. He was a rammer and jammer."

"A rammer and jammer? You used that phrase earlier, what does it mean?"

"You know, he had no rhythm or style. He just stuck his dick inside me and rammed it in and out as fast and hard as he possibly could. I gave him a blow job and then he fucked me two times. He could get it up all right, but who cares. I mean an occasional burst of hard and fast is fun, but if a guy wants to give a girl a good fuck, he's got to slow down and get into a nice rhythm. He's got try to vary the tempo just a little bit. Fucking is a lot like dancing." She shook her head. "I'll bet he was a terrible dancer. He got off, but I sure didn't."

"The guy you told me about earlier, the guy at Eagle Lake the weekend before last. Did you get off with him?"

Grinning at me, Kelly said; "Oh yes, several times. He was a very nice fuck."

"So it's been over a week and a half since you've been properly laid."

Kelly laughed. "Listen to you, properly laid. It's almost sounds like you want other guys to fuck me."

I stared at Kelly. "I do want other guys to fuck you."

"Why? When we were in college I thought you put up with it so you could stay with me. That's one of the reasons I tried to stop when we got married. I was afraid you might leave me if I kept dating other guys and I didn't want to lose you."

"That may have been partially true when we first started hanging around with each other. I mean it did take me a while to get used to the idea that you were letting other guys fuck you."

I shrugged. "And I really was afraid that if I objected you would have stopped seeing me. Kelly you're so beautiful and you were always surrounded by so many handsome men. I was always worried that you were going to dump me for one of them."

She smiled at me. "I didn't dump you because I was head over heels in love with you. Timmy I enjoy being with you. I not only love you, you're my best friend."

"I finally did figure that out." I paused for a moment and then I quietly added. "Although I do have to admit that during the past two months I started to question that belief again."

Kelly sighed. "Timmy I..."

"Don't worry, we've moved on from that. I'm no longer worried that you're in love with another man and except for the past several weeks, it's been a long time since I've worried that you might fall in love with anyone else. In fact, that confidence is one of the reasons I can be comfortable knowing that you let other men fuck you."

"What do you mean?"

"As I got to know you, I learned that you clearly differentiated between love and sex. When you're with other men you suck their cocks and let them fondle you and fuck you; but you just do it for fun. I don't believe that you ever make love to them.

Kelly nodded. "You're the only one I make love to."

"I know. By the time we were juniors I understood that when you let another guy fuck you, it really was just sex." I shrugged. "After I figured that out, I rarely felt jealous anymore."

"You never had to be jealous. We used spend a lot of time taking about that when we first started hanging around together."

"I know, but there were times when I was jealous. It was hard not to be. I was just afraid to tell you about it. I was afraid you might refuse to see me anymore."

"I never would have done that. By the end of our sophomore year I was already in love with you."

"And I was in love with you by then too." I smiled at Kelly. "It was my love for you that eventually caused me to not only accept that fact that you were going to have sex with other men, but to actually begin wanting you to do it."

Kelly turned and looked at me. "Now that I really don't understand."

"Keep your eyes on the road."

My wife laughed. "Okay."

As soon as Kelly's attention was again focused on her driving I said, "There are several reasons that I want you to date other men. We both know that I'm a masochist. I get a huge thrill from the pain of knowing that other men are enjoying your body. I also enjoy the humiliation of being your cuckold." I smiled at Kelly. "And of course the fact that you date other men while I'm required to remain completely faithful to you is, in my mind, the ultimate demonstration of your total domination of me."

My wife glanced at me and smiled. "That last reason gets me very excited."

I chuckled. "It gets me excited too."

I took a deep breath. "All of those reasons are important, but they all pale when compared to the major reason."

"What's the major reason?" Kelly giggled. "I mean all of the ones you just listed seem pretty good to me." She winked at me. "Especially that last one."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm trying to be serious."

"Sorry." Her expression became very serious. "What's the most important reason?"

"It's actually very simple. I love you. I know how much sex means to you and I know how much you enjoy a variety of partners. Because I love you, I want you to have that pleasure."

"Timmy I've never said this to you, but I really do love cocks."

I chuckled. "That's not a very well kept secret."

Kelly stuck her tongue out a me. "Hush! Now I'm the one who's trying to be serious."

"Sorry."

She sighed. "What I'm trying to tell you is that I love them. I adore them, I think about them all the time. I don't care if they're hard or soft, big or small, or circumcised or uncircumcised. I don't care what color they are or how old their owners are. I just love them. The first time I ever saw one I knew that it was special and I've been crazy about them ever since." She chuckled. "Some women love to raise flowers, others love to cook. I love to play with cocks. Encountering a new cock, a cock that I've never seen or touched before is an indescribable thrill for me. Timmy I can't explain it and from the first moment that I discovered this passion I've felt guilty about it, but I can't help it. It's almost like an addiction for me. I love cocks and I want to touch, feel, play with, suck and get fucked by as many of them as I possibly can."

Kelly shook her head, "I called it an addiction, and maybe it is; but is it a harmful addiction? It doesn't hurt me and it doesn't hurt the men I'm with." Suddenly she stopped. After a moment she quietly said, "But I fear that it does hurt the man I love."

She took a deep breath. "But I need variety. I crave variety. When I meet a new man everything is an adventure. I revel in the color and texture of his skin, the way he smells, the taste of his cock and the taste of his cum. Some men are more dominant in bed, others are more submissive. Some of them have firm, well developed muscles, others are soft. Some guys have big cocks some of them have little cocks; but it doesn't matter, I think all of them are fun."

She glanced over at me, "Timmy does that make me a whore?"

I shook my head. "No, not in my mind. It just makes you a woman who has a passion for sex. You're right, it doesn't hurt either you or the men your with." I paused and looked at Kelly. "I do think there is one very important detail that you have to consider. It doesn't hurt your partners as long as they understand why you're sharing their bed. It's important that all of them understand that you're just having fun with them. They need to know that there isn't any chance at all for them to establish a relationship with you."

Kelly nodded. "That's why the job at JTandR was so wonderful. It was purely business and fun and everyone knew it."

I touched Kelly's knee. "A minute ago you said that you fear that your appetite for sex hurts the man you love."

I paused for a moment and then I said, "I'm that man, and I assure you that as long as I know about what you're doing, it doesn't hurt me." I smiled at her."So it seems to me that as long as everyone knows that it's just for fun, it doesn't hurt anyone at all."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Courtesan Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds