• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Cheap Sissy Whore To Call Girl Ch. 03

Cheap Sissy Whore To Call Girl Ch. 03

My first few days at the hospital wasn't the typical hospital stay. I'd get fucked by everyone who worked there. Most of the time I was too dazed to realize what was happening but there was always a cock or a pussy that needed attention. The doctors would come in during their breaks to ass fuck me. The nurses would make me lick their pussies clean. I didn't know what was going on but I wasn't thinking clearly enough to care. I had swallowed enough cum to consider it part of my diet. Until a couple of weeks later, when my training had started. That's a story for another time though, let's get back to the present.

*****

I stepped outside with the client, he insisted on me walking in front of him while I walked to the car. I had put on a new outfit for him. A sexy golden silk miniskirt with nothing more than a black bikini top. My heels gave him a nice view of my firm ass while i walked in front of him. Every so often he'd ask me to stop so he could slap my ass. After a few hard slaps on my ass we finally got to his car. It was a brand new Mercedes with tinted windows. He opened the backdoor and I got in. I expected him to start driving but he got into the backseat with me. Without any hesitation he pushed my forward onto the hand rest, pulled my slutty skirt up and shoved his cock deep into my ass. I had a bit of lube left in there but not enough in my asshole for a proper fucking. He didn't seem to care as he rammed his hard cock right up my asshole without a word. A few minutes passed as he kept using me without any other interaction except moving up and down my guts. I felt him tense up and I felt my guts get filled with a warm fluid and I had known he came.

"Get out and leak my cum outside, I don't want that shit in the car"

I exited the vehicle and watched drips of cum fall onto the cement floor. He handed me some tissues which I cleaned myself up with. Once he knew I was clean he grabbed my arm and pushed me into the passenger seat. Then he got into the driver's seat and turned his car on and we started out trip to his apartment.

The drive home was quite eventful. He had gotten my bikini top off and would roll down the windows every so often when he saw someone worthy of flashing my double D fake tits to. Some of the people I flashed had taken pictures with their camera phones, the client seemed to enjoy that. By the time I reached his apartment I was certain at least 5 people had gotten something on their spank bank.

He made me leave my bikini top in the car so I walked up the stairs to his apartment topless. Once we got into the place I realized who I had gotten assfucked by. He was the police chief's son. A particularly wealthy and corrupt police chief by the name of Gary Rogers. I could see the pictures of his father all over the apartment that was decorated by expensive furniture and electronics.

"Take it all of sissy," he said.

I took off my miniskirt revealing my cock and firm feminine buttocks. He walked up behind me and started tying up my hands behind my back. Once he was done he pushed my onto the couch and walked out the room. I heard him talking in the other room, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. He came back after a while and dressed me up into a black thong and matched laced bra. Then he made me sit on his lap while turned on the TV and started watching a football game. I could feel him hard, and he'd occasionally feel my body up, but he didn't seem to be in the mood to fuck me. Until the doorbell rang.

6 men in their mid twenties walked in, each with a smirk as they saw my seminude body on the client's lap.

"So this is tonight's entertainment?" one of the guests asked.

"Go nuts," said the client, "There's lube on the counter, a bunch of Christina's lingerie if you're into that. Don't worry about getting too aggressive she's just some sissy whore I got for free. Anyway I'm going out with Christina, I'll see you animals later"

And he just left me there alone with 6 strange men.

They gathered around me in a circle and lifted me and transported me to the bedroom. They spent no time in undressing themselves. They ripped my panties off and one of them, a fit college aged male, pulled his pants off. He had a large erect 8' inch cock which he wasted no time in getting close to my face.

"Suck it", he said, as another one of them started spreading lubricant into my asshole.

I started sucking his large member, hoping he'd cum on my face instead of penetrating me with that giant beast. My plan had failed because once he was horny enough he went to the foot of the bed and started violating my asshole. The other 5 spent time feeling up my body and eventually exposing themselves to me so I could suck them off. On got on the bed and pulled my bra off and started titty fucking me. The other four just jerked off while taking turns to get sucked. The 8 incher didn't get put off by my cock, instead he used it to stabilize himself while he pounded my asshole with no mercy. This was particularly bad because it only took me a few minutes to shoot a massive load, all the way across my belly, while the titty fuckers were exchanging positions, causing a week's worth of stored cum to splatter on my face, tits, and with some residual thick cum across the bed.

They just used my cum as lube.

Each one of them got a turn on my asshole. Most of them came on my face. Some up my ass leaving cum as lube for the others. None of them only used me once. I had gotten bukakked and the only cum not used as lube was that on my face. By the time they were all done with me the client was home. My shame wasn't over though, as each of the college boys had taken pictures of my bukkaked face, some with the cocks on my head while the picture was taken.

I was a mess by the end of the night. My make up was deep under several layer of cum. I would have made the most outrageous porn star think twice about getting bukkaked and fucked so badly. But all the client did was laugh before he pushed me onto the bed and fucked me up my ass before returning me to the brothel the next morning, without letting me even clean my face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Cheap Sissy Whore To Call Girl Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 686 milliseconds