• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend

Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend

Amy and I have been married for 5 years and we have enjoyed amazing sex. Neither of us expected this as we have a strong religious background and our former spouses did not enjoy sex as we do. As we explored our inner most desires and fantasies, I realized that I wanted to share my gorgeous wife. Amy is 5' 5" tall, 46 years old with long beautiful legs (she studied dance in college) and very perky tits. As Amy became more adventurous in the bedroom, I started to push her to do things that make some women uncomfortable. I started out with trying to have nude photographs of her. This caused quite a strong response from Amy. She was visibly upset the first time I took a nude shot of her in the shower. She refused photos for a very long time. I did not discuss with her my fantasy of her being with someone else. My fantasies did not go away and I realized I would need to be patient. My reward came quicker than I had anticipated.

Recently, I was contacted by an old high school friend, Greg, through Facebook. He wanted to renew our friendship so we agreed to meet the next time I was in our old home town. Greg is a successful business man and still young looking despite being a year older than I am at fifty. Greg and I met and started chatting about old times in high school and catching up. I found out that Greg was recently divorced and he intimated that he had been very hurt and had not dated in 2 years but really missed having sex. I told him that I would keep my eyes peeled for attractive women that I knew or encountered in business. I then invited Greg to come to our home that is located about 85 miles south of our home town where Greg currently resided. He agreed to come down for dinner, whereby, I suggested he spend the night as we had a spare room. Greg asked if he could bring something, like a bottle of wine. I told Greg Amy nor I drank, but he was welcome to bring something for himself. He laughed and thought dessert might be better. We left the date up in the air until we both could check our schedules and I could talk with Amy. At no time did we discuss sex except for Greg's celibate lifestyle due to his divorce.

However, I thought about Greg and his plight on the way home and I decided that I wished I could help Greg by allowing him to fuck my wife. It would kill two birds with one stone, the fulfillment of my fantasy and build up Greg a little. There were two problems with this plan. First, my wife was not receptive to anything even remotely this wild and second, she did not drink lowering her inhibitions. I laughed at loud at the ludicrous thought that ran through my mind, dismissing them as pure fantasy. I also did not know how Greg would respond to the idea. I did notice, however, the bulging hard on in my pants as I fantasized about the idea.

Amy and I had begun to experiment with role playing and I had created a character named Jan, Amy's personal, attractive, muscle bound masseuse. The rules were that Amy had to call me Jan during our encounter and sex. It drove both of us wild. Amy would become very wet and have multiple orgasms as she cried out Jan's name.

About a month later, Greg contacted me with a Saturday night that he would like to come down to my house. He was anxious to meet Amy. I had discussed my meeting Greg with Amy and she was very excited to meet one of my old school chums. I showed her his picture on Facebook and she remarked how handsome he is in the picture. I told her the picture was accurate and teased her about being attracted to him. She told me that she found other men attractive but that I was the only man for her. I told her I wanted to make love to her right there and then. I then asked her to use another name. Amy asked coyly, "You mean Jan?" I told her, "No, Would you use Greg's name?" She started to shake her head no; then, she looked deep into my eyes and said, "Ok, if that is what you want?" I told her it turned me on and it would remain our secret. I then took her into the bedroom where we made wild love as she moaned Greg's name several times as she came. As we lay in each other's arms, she asked me sleepily, "This must remain between us and only in our bedroom!" I eagerly agreed. I was feeling very satisfied that a major hurdle had been overcome.

Greg arrived on the next Saturday and as I welcomed him into our home, I noticed that Amy was sweeping his body with her eyes, trying not to be too conspicuous. We soon fell into casual banter with Amy asking lots of questions about my teenage years, sometimes feigning surprise as Greg would jokingly tell about my awkward dating and partying exploits. Greg and Amy were becoming very comfortable around each other. Greg engaged Amy about work as he was an insurance broker and Amy worked at a large insurance firm. The both began to relate stories as we sat down to dinner and a feeling of close friendship had enveloped the three of us.

After dinner, Greg and I helped Amy cleanup the dishes and put everything away. Greg remarked, with a wink towards me, how he thought Amy was very attractive. Amy began to blush a bright red and then thanked him. She paused for a minute and then told Greg that he was very attractive and she didn't understand why he wasn't dating. Greg explained that he had been hurt during his divorce and that women had not been on his mind. Greg then pushed a little further by saying that he had begun thinking about it in the last hour after seeing her with me. Amy reached for my hand and told him how she was to have me and told him how happy we have been since being married. She asked Greg what the issue was that led his wife wanting a divorce; after all, Greg was clearly an attractive man and a good provider. I could only stare at my wife in utter surprise as she had commented on Greg's looks for the second time in just a few sentences. Greg explained that he and his wife were sexually incompatible with his wife being very conservative in the bedroom leaving Greg unfulfilled and longing for more. Greg confided that, while had thought about an affair, he had loved his wife too much. In the end, she had ended up having an affair with her boss, telling Greg that he understood her and that her boss was an excellent lover and had unlocked her inner most sexual being and she had engaged in the things Greg had asked for but never received. Greg said he was devastated. I saw Amy feeling great compassion for Greg as she reached out and took his hand and told that the woman was a fool and she could tell that Greg was a good man. Greg asked me if he could hug my wife and I said of course. Greg swept Amy into his arms and hugged her tightly. I noticed that Amy responded to him and allowed herself to be held tightly. The attraction between the two of them was obvious.

When we had sat down again, Greg asked Amy how we kept our sex lives active and exciting. I expected my wife to quickly change the subject, but she answered with very concise answers about being adventurous, trusting, discreet and above all playful. Then my wife surprised me with telling Greg about our role playing with the mystical Jan. As she related to him the story of how Jan came to be a character by telling him that she enjoyed a good massage and it was hard to get me to do it, Amy winked at me and told Greg, "But after Jan, getting a good massage was a piece of cake!". Greg and I both laughed. Greg then asked, "What kind of prep do you do for Jan?" Amy replied that she took a hot bath to relax her. She then intimated to Greg that while she bathed, she thought about the massage that Jan would give her and what would happen after the massage. Amy told him it got her excited and very wet. The sex was great and she had relaxed enough to try things she had never done before. Greg asked her, "like what?" Amy explained that we would try different positions and lots of oral sex. Greg became very delighted and started talking fast asking Amy about the oral sex. Now I became concerned that Amy would become offended. But she became almost motherly, patiently, without vulgarity explaining that she liked me to go down on her, however, at the right moment, she would position me against a wall so that she could pleasure herself with my penis. I was shocked! After all the lectures I had received about our private sex life never leaving our bedroom, my beautiful wife was relating to a man she had met just hours before what caused her to cum. I was becoming very aroused. As I looked at Greg, I noticed he was beginning to shift positions in his seat often.

Greg continued to press Amy by asking her if Jan was naked when he massaged her, she replied, "Yeah, what would the fun be if he wasn't!" Amy winked slyly at me. I knew that we were entering uncharted waters and I wondered to myself if it would last or would my wife leave the room in a huff, ruining the evening. Since she still seemed comfortable, I decided to go for broke.

Amy was wearing a black skirt and white short sleeved shirt. Her outfit was very conservative, but at the moment, I thought it was extremely sexy. Amy always wore a bra and today was no different. Amy was very shy about her breasts being small; however, I had given her many complements on her breasts and had told her how sexy they were as they were very perky and not saggy at all.

I told Amy we should move into the family room and put on some music. Amy and Greg thought that was a great idea. I put on some romantic music and I asked Amy to dance explaining to Greg that Amy had studied dance in college. Greg said he could tell as Amy had very beautiful legs. Amy was beginning to be comfortable with all the complements as she just giggled. Amy danced with me for one dance and then told me that it wasn't fair for us to dance leaving Greg out. I then broke my hold on Amy and began to dance with Greg in a mock romantic slow dance. Greg played along clowning by laying his head on my shoulder. We all began to laugh uproariously with Amy starting to cry from all the laughing. I then told Amy she was right, it wasn't fair that we danced and Greg couldn't. I then suggested that Greg dance with Amy.

It just so happened that the next song was coming on and it was a slow one. Amy looked at me and asked if I was sure. I said I was absolutely fine with it as long as Greg was ok. Greg then turned to Amy and said, "Are you comfortable with this? And Amy replied, "As long as my husband is ok with it, it's fine". Amy allowed herself to be taken into Greg's arms as they danced slowly to the music. I noticed that Amy pulled herself in close to Greg. As they turned, Amy looked at me for approval. I nodded in approval and I motioned for Greg to pull her tight. I could see the bulge in Greg's pants now and I knew that Amy could feel it as they were dancing very close with their hips beginning to touch together. I saw my wife close her eyes and lay her head on Greg's shoulder. Greg looked quickly over at me for approval. I gave him thumbs up with a wink. He visibly relaxed and moved his hand lower on Amy's waist. After a few minutes of dancing, I quietly moved up behind Amy and began to slow dance with them by holding Amy from the back. Amy pushed her ass up against my crotch confirming my huge hard on. I pressed her hips back up against Greg and held her tight. This was the moment of truth.

Amy started to resist and pull away from Greg, but whispered in her that everything was ok and we were just friends. Amy relaxed and resumed dancing with both of us. I then spun Amy around and kissed her very passionately on her lips, pushing my tongue into her. To my surprise, Amy responded eagerly, grinding her hips against my very hard cock.

I let the kiss go on for what seemed like minutes and then I began to move my hands up Amy's back and unclipped her bra. She quickly stepped back away from me and looked into my eyes searching for me stop, but I didn't want to. I swept her into my arms again, kissing her passionately all the while moving my hands under shirt and caressing her breast. Amy moaned softly, seeming to forget Greg was standing directly behind her.

I began to sway to the music slowly; I motioned for Greg to dance at Amy's back as I had done earlier. When Amy felt Greg at her back, she allowed him to encircle her with his arms. Amy's breathing was very fast. I then moved Greg's hands down to Amy's hips where Greg guided her ass back into his own throbbing cock. Again Amy moaned softly as she shut her eyes and swayed with the music, obviously enjoying our attention. I then moved Greg's hands forward, slightly underneath Amy's shirt. I watched for a negative reaction from Amy, but she kept her eyes shut and continued to move to the music. Y breathing began to come rapidly now as looked into Greg's eyes and gently moved his hands up Amy's shirt to come into contact with her tits. Amy's nipples were hard as a rock by now and as Greg's hands came into contact with the bottom of her breast she move his hands to cup her breasts. Amy began to moan louder as Greg caressed her breasts gently. I took my own hands and began to spin Amy around to face Greg when she stopped, looked at me and whispered' "Are you sure??" I nodded my head in approval and she turned and began to kiss Greg. The kisses began lightly on the lips and quickly became powerful, passionate kisses.

I slowly lifted up Amy's skirt and slowly began to pull her panties down. I pulled them to where they could continue their kissing, but I could start to massage Amy's pussy. Amy spread her legs slightly for me to have access to her pussy. Her pussy was extremely wet. I began to massage her clit and Amy began to moan in her kisses with Greg. I pulled out my hand, undid my pants and let them slide to the floor. I began to rub my cock against her inner thighs. I then slipped Amy's skirt and her panties down as she stepped out of them. Amy could feel my pre-cum on the head of my cock as the juices got rubbed on her legs. I gently pulled her from Greg's embrace as he began to unbutton her shirt as I removed it and her bra exposing her beautiful breasts. Greg kissed Amy's neck and slowly moved down to take each breast into his mouth. My wife's eyes remained shut as she breathed hard, moaning softly as he rolled nipples in his mouth. I turned Amy around towards me. Amy began to drop to the floor. I stopped her, kissing her passionately instead. I motioned for Greg to drop his pants. As he stepped out of them, I could see his big, throbbing cock. It was already dripping in anticipation. I rubbed my cock near Amy's clit and the motioned for Greg to join us. He at first stepped to Amy's back, but Amy slowly turned to see Greg's cock. She smiled and reached out and began to caress his cock while still facing me.

I then brought Greg closer to our embrace and stepped allowing Greg to fill my spot. Amy reached up and kissed Greg as she stroked his cock. I though Greg was going to lose his load right there. Amy slowly bent down and took Greg's cock into her mouth, all the while stroking my cock with her hand. My wife began to suck Greg's cock vigorously and I knew at that moment I would cum quickly. To prevent that, I lifted Amy up, still facing Greg and they began to kiss again. I then maneuvered them to the nearest wall where my wife, knowing what I was doing, moved willingly, smiling at me between kisses. Amy placed Greg up against the wall and began to use Greg's cock to pleasure herself. She slowly placed the head of Greg's cock against her clit and began to circle her clit with the head of his penis. Her breathing came much faster now as Amy began to build to climax. This was her favorite position. I knew she would come and my fantasy was coming true. I positioned myself behind Amy, as I knew she would almost collapse from the power of her orgasm. As Amy began to moan and her arch her back in orgasm, I caught her from hitting the floor. I could see Greg was ready to come too, as he was surprised at the intensity of Amy's orgasm.

I guided Amy to the couch and positioned her so that Greg could easily penetrate her. I felt uneasy for the first time since the night began, but I quickly dismissed those thoughts as I was so excited by the moment. Greg positioned himself between Amy's legs and kissed her. As Amy kissed him back, she reached down with her hand and guided his penis into her. Greg moved slowly at first, but Amy urged him on crying, "Fill me up Greg! Fill me full of your juice!" She reached behind him grabbing his ass cheeks to pull him farther inside of her pussy. It didn't take long before climaxed. He moaned aloud as he released his full load into her. Amy urged him to release it all. Greg collapsed with exhaustion, lying on Amy but careful not to crush her. Amy stroked his hair and kissed him. Amy then motioned for me to join her. Greg got up as Amy brought me by the hand to Greg's former position between her legs and guided me in. As I began to rhythmically move inside her, she whispered in my ear asking me if everything was ok. I quickly ejaculated and told her that I had never loved her more than at that moment.

All three of us sat quietly for about ten minutes before Greg found his underwear and began to dress. He asked Amy if he was still invited to stay overnight. She said, "Of course. Don't be silly!" She then asked if Greg wouldn't mind giving us some privacy. Greg nodded and went to the guest room. Amy watched Greg leave, turned to me and said, "Are we going to be alright?" Tears flooded her eyes. I then told her, "I am ok. I am worried about you." She replied she was fine, but she didn't want this to to hurt our marriage. I assured her it wouldn't, I thought it would strengthen it as I completely trusted her. She asked that this should not happen again, or at least not very often. I agreed. She then asked if Greg was going to be discreet about this. I told her that I trusted Greg, but maybe we should have a talk with him. I helped her off the couch.

As she dressed, I went to the guest room and asked if Greg wouldn't mind us coming in to talk. He looked concerned and very embarrassed. I assured him everything was alright. Amy came in the room and walked over and kissed him. She told him that he was a wonderful lover and that he had nothing to worry about. She then explained that this thing had never happened for her or us before and it probably wouldn't happen again. She told him that she expected him to keep this a secret forever. Greg quickly agreed! Greg told her that she is an amazing woman and an amazing lover and that she had the sexiest body he had ever touched or had sex with. Greg turned to me and told me how lucky I was. I agreed. As I led my wife to our bedroom, she leaned up and whispered in my ear, "We're not done yet!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds