• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Getting My Needs Met Ch. 01

Getting My Needs Met Ch. 01

12

As we have stated in the past, we co-write many of our stories. We have a good time doing it and don't mind the negative comments. Some are helpful, but most are not. We want to thank all those who read our stories and comment in the positive. Especially, those who E-Mail us with there comments. They are always welcome and we will reply if an E-Mail address is given.

Now for some of our readers this subject is angering to them. We will attempt to write our first true Cuckold story of a wife cuckolding her husband to get the satisfaction she desires.. I know this will not be to some people's liking so we are warning those readers now.

My wife wants to write this story. Be gentle, it is her first solo.

*

For the first 30 years of our marriage and l year before, I had never given any thought to having sex with anyone but my husband. He kept me completely satisfied. In fact, his sex drive was always greater than mine.

My name is Kathy, at 55 years of age, I still can turn heads with my 5'6", 132 lb. body. My B cup breasts are managing to stay where they belong, my mid section is a bit thicker, but not disturbingly so, my hips are still the 36" they always were and my ass and legs are still my best features, due to the aerobics and walking that I do.

Hubby's name is Jim and at 55, he is in the best shaped physically in his life. His days at the fitness center have kept his body firm and at 5"9" and 180 lbs., he still cuts a fine figure of a man. The problem is his sex drive.

After menopause, my sex drive kicked into overdrive and about a year ago his went into neutral. He started taking the "little blue pill" but that got to be a hassle. You pretty much have to be on a schedule to take that and that was not me.

It got very frustrating for both of us. Him, not always able to perform and me not able to get satisfaction, I need.

We discussed what we should do. Dildos, oral, yah, I love oral but it is not something that gets me off all the time. There seemed to be only one solution and both of us knew what that was but were both hesitating to bring it up.

For me to take a lover. I had been thinking about this for a couple months now, but had not acted on it. There were a couple guys who were always kidding around about if my husband no longer wanted me, to put them at the top of my list.

He said he wasn't sure he could handle me having sex with another guy and that watching us was out of the question. Another man bringing his wife the sexual pleasure he no longer could and having to watch it. I could not deal with that either

I know what this whole scenario made him. A cuckold.

After more discussion, we agreed that I would try to find someone that I knew and trusted to keep it to himself. I told him about a couple guys at work and that I was sure of them, because of their positions there.

They were both young, healthy specimens. One white, Tom and one black ,Jarrett. Either would fit the bill just fine. Both around 6 ft tall or so, in great physical condition. Well groomed and with outgoing personalities. Jim didn't know either of them. This was good.

The next day at work, I made it my priority to check them both out. They both worked in Security, so I saw them on the floor, off and on. I had talked to both several times and they had both flirted with me and had more than once asked me to go out for a drink. From what I had observed of them, there was no way I could chose one over the other. Either one would do, or maybe both.

That night at home I told Jim about them and that I felt either of them would be a great lover, but couldn't make up my mind. I didn't mention their names.

I had one time mentioned to him that two of the guys who worked there, would flirt with me, tell me I was a MILF and ask me out for drinks. Jarrett even asked me once if I dated. At the time I told him, no, my husband wouldn't like that.

Now it looked like he would approve. He told me, " Next time one of them asks you out, go for it. See where it leads and if the time seems right, do what you have to do." "Just remember I don't want to know anything about what you are doing, who it is or if there are more than one involved. What happens between you, stays between you. My hope would be that if they were to disrespect me and you know what I mean, that you would think enough of us and what we have to walk away." I told him I could live with all that and no one would disrespect him and still be with me.

Thursday, Jarrett, came into my office and started his usual "come-on", asking me if I still didn't date.

"Jarrett, are you serious or are you just fucking with me."

"Hell, no babe, how about we go out for a few drinks after work tomorrow night. I know a quite place. Nice and intimate." I could. do intimate.

"Ok, it's a date. I'll bring a change of clothes, so I don't have to go home."

"Make it something short and sexy."

I told Jim that night, that I was going out for drinks after work. That was all I told him. He didn't want to know, so I didn't tell him.

"Just give me a call if you are gonna be late. So I don't worry." I told him I would.

Friday afternoon,before changing into my party clothes, I went to the fitness center and took a shower and did my hair. I gave it a bit of a tease, instead of the usual straight look.

Back in my office, I laid out the outfit for tonight. Black shelf bras and sheer French cut panties, ultra sheer black stockings with a wide lacy top and a black six strap garter belt. I chose a silk, shimmery silver blouse with raglan sleeves. I love the look it give my B cup tits, held high by the bra, when I walk. Bouncy. The skirt was dark gray, tight fitting around my hips and firm ass. From there it flared out into wide pleats, giving it a flirty look. It stopped a good five inches above my knees. I stepped into a pair of black, strappy, sling back sandals with 4 inch heels. I put on hot pink lip gloss to match my nails. Last but not least, a spray of Satin & Lace, down my cleavage, behind each ear and pulling up my skirt, a big one on the front of my panties.

I was ready for my date with Jarrett. He had given me directions to the place we were going to. Did not want to arouse suspicion, getting into the same car. Especially dressed like I was.

As we walked through the door, I was pleasingly shocked.

"Jarrett, I never figured you for a piano bar type guy."

"No one ever does. I like the ambiance. It's a place to bring a classy lady on a date and no one judges you here." I saw two more black man, white woman couples. He led me to a table for two in a little alcove. I saw a few of them around the outside of the room.

The bar was back lit with shocking blue lights. That was the primary lighting for the place. Each table had a little jar candle. It was a very intimate atmosphere, especially with the duo, piano and guitar.

We ordered drinks and while we were waiting, he reached over and took my hands in his and smiled a smile that could melt any woman's heart and in a low, tone said, "Kathy, I am really happy that you are here with me. I have waited for this for a long time. I don't know why the change of heart all of a sudden, but I won't question it."

"Jarrett, there is a good reason why I agreed to a date with you and after a drink or two, I'll tell you. I need to work up my courage."

"That bad, huh?" I told him it depended on how and who was looking at it.

We danced a couple dances. Both slow. I loved the way he held me. So strong and confident. In my heals my face was at his neck. I nuzzled against him. He pulled me close and I had to stifle a moan. I could feel his bulge against my hip. I looked up at him, he was looking down at me and he kissed my forehead. I kissed him on the neck.

The song was over and we sat down, a new drink had been delivered. I took a big swallow. I had to get my courage up and tell him why I was doing this. I didn't think he would mind that I am using him but he has a right to hear it from me.

He was quite after returning to the table. Looking at me, like he didn't quite know what was going on.

"Jarrett, I have to tell you this. It may not mean anything one way or the other, to you,but it does to me. Just let me talk and then I will answer any questions you have." He agreed.

"Not sure where to start so I will get right to the point. Since we have gotten older, my husband's sex drive has dwindled. We still have sex and he always does it for me, not often enough though. After I went through the change, my sex drive went through the roof. I need it 4 or 5 times a week. Jim just can't keep up with that. He did for a time using Viagra, but I didn't want him taking so much of it. After all it is a drug. We discussed what to do. Toys and stuff were not to either of our liking. We have never cheated on one another. That is what makes this so difficult. The only solution that we could come up with was for me to take a lover. We both realized what that would make him. He was distraught about it but agreed that I could have sex with other guys but he did not want to know the who, what and where of it. That was to stay between me and my lover. Also, he insisted and I do to, that who ever fucks me must wear a condom. I will not take another man's seed home with me. Also, I will never go home without taking a shower first. And it would have to be something extraordinary for me to stay over night with someone. I will always go to sleep for the night beside my husband. I love him more than life itself and that's the way it has to be. Oh, and one more thing, if any one disrespects Jim while we are on a date. The date is over and I will never go out with that person again. That's the situation."

"Kathy, I am....hell, I don't know what I am. The fact that we are here together must mean that you have considered me, to be your lover. I am a little surprised, you do notice that I am black and about half your age."

"Well, hell yah, that makes no difference. Granted I have never been with a black man and yes, I do wonder what it would be like. The reputation not withstanding. I see a couple other interracial couples here and that doesn't bother me. The fact you are black doesn't bother me either. I like you, you are half my age and should be able to rock my world. For some reason, I trust you to keep this a secret. Yes, I intend to use you for my pleasure. That is the whole idea. No relationship, no commitment, just sex and you may not be the only lover I take, so don't get a big head, buster."

He laughed and told me he had no problem with anything I had mentioned and that I could use him whenever I felt the urge.

"And one other thing Kathy, I have no intention of disrespecting your husband. Quite the contrary, I would be more than happy to thank him for sharing you, his wife, with me."

"Well, that's not going to happen." I quipped.

We sat side by side with him having his arm around my shoulders, listening to the music. His other hand was on my silken thigh, slowly by steadily moving higher until he touched the bare skin above my stocking. He gave it a little pinch. I flinched and he moved higher. The pleated skirt moving up his arm. As his hand pushed between my closed thighs, I opened them enough to allow his fingers to touch the sheer material of my panties. My face was against his neck and I moaned against him as he moved the material aside and ran a finger along one puffy lip. I put my hand on his and pushed it further against my pussy as I widened the spread of my legs, to give him all the access he needed to finger my hot, dripping pussy.

As I started to push against his hand, he took his arm off my shoulder, lifted my head up and said, "Let's go to my place. I am going to give you what you been needing."

I followed him to his condo. We went straight to the bedroom. He took me in his arms and kissed me with such passion, his tongue thick and probing all the way to the back of my mouth. I sucked on it like I would a cock, trying to get it into my throat.

He took my head in his hands and separated us, I tried sucking his tongue back in but he had other ideas.

"Hold that thought, baby, I have something you will enjoy sucking on a whole lot more, but first I want you to get rid of that blouse and skirt. I want to see that great MILF body."

As I slipped the silk blouse off, my nipples were hard little pebbles, just waiting to be sucked.

"Beautiful, just gorgeous. Just the right size. Now the skirt."

Unzipping the skirt, I shimmied my hips and the skirt dropped to the floor. I kicked it to him.

"Oh, fuck, I never expected you to look like that. Leave the rest on. You are so sexy."

He was rubbing his cock through his pants. My, gawd, it looked big.

"Come here, let me get a closer look. Turn around and let me see that ass." The panties I had on left most of the cheeks exposed.

As I turned around he told me to bend over, knees straight. I did. He slapped one ass cheek.

"Ouch, why did you hit me?"

"I didn't, I spanked you. Never have I seen an ass that begged to be spanked, like this one." He spanked the other cheek. I had to admit, I didn't mind it. I felt a tingle in my wet, married pussy.

I remained in that position, He stood right behind me and pulled down my panties until they were just below my ass cheeks, giving them a slight lift. I looked over my shoulder as those black hands, grabbed and spread my cheeks and exposed my little hairless pucker.

"Damn, Kathy, not only is this the most spankable ass I have ever seen, but the most fuckable one, too. I can tell that it has been tapped. Your pucker has a fucked look about it. How about we concentrate on this hole for awhile, after you suck my big black cock and get it ready for me to penetrate this hot asshole. Oh, baby, it's winking at me."

He pulled my panties the rest of the way off and I stepped out of them. He took them and held them to his face, inhaling my essence and perfume. He put them in his pocket.

He told me to spread my legs and he cupped my pussy in his big black hand, thumb up so he could work my clit. I started humping against his hand. I saw his hand come back and he spanked me on one ass cheek.

That big black soft hand, massaged my pussy and rubbed my clit and the other spaniked the other cheek. He kept this up, massaging my pussy, spanking my ass. It started to get hot back there.

"Oh, Jarrett, it feels so good. I love being spanked while you play with my cunt but please stop, it hurts now."

He took his hand off my pussy and unbuttoned his pants and took them off, leaving him in a pair of tight boxer briefs. His bulge was huge and there was a big wet spot where the head lie.

He knew I wanted this as much as he did and I just dropped to my knees, fingering my pussy. He took my head and rubbed my face gently against that growing bulge in his briefs, making sure my mouth was on the wet spot. I sucked on it and got a reward. The taste of his precum. Between that and fingering my pussy, I had my first orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck. Jarrett I neeeed that big black cock, so bad." I reached up and pulled down his underwear. I had to pull it far away from his body to get it past the huge and growing organ. It sprang free and landed on my cheek.

"Oh, my gawd, Jarrett, it is beautiful. So black, so powerful looking, so fucking big."

He stroked it and rubbed it all over my face. I opened my mouth wide and he shoved it in all the way to the back of my mouth. I closed my mouth and sealed my lips around it. My mouth was fuller than it had ever been. He just stood there, not moving. I felt it throb in my mouth. I didn't want to move. I loved it just sitting there. Leaking precum down my throat. I looked up at him and smiled without opening my lips.

"You want to suck it or have me keep shoving it down your throat, until you have it all down there."

I pulled off of it and started sucking, long tight lipped strokes. He had his hands on my head but was not forcing me. I wanted to make sure I had it as hard as it was going to get.

I could feel it pulse, I pulled all the way off, dragging it along the top of my tongue. He moaned and let loose with a large amount of that tasty precum. I sucked the head clean before pulling all the way off.

It was now as hard as it was going to get. I had a slight bend upward.

"How fucking big is that thing. I don't know if I even have a hole that it will go in."

"Hell, babe, it is only 9" and 7" around. It will fit in all your holes. While you are down there lets work on your throat."

I opened my mouth as wide as possible and stuck my tongue out. The mushroom head of that swollen, black cockmeat, needed all the room it could get. Once again he had it up against the entrance to my throat. I have no gag reflex anymore. Jim saw to that years ago.

My tongue worked the underside of that magnificent specimen of black dominance.

Precum continued to leak out and down my throat. I swallowed as often as I could and when he had my timing down, he shoved the head right into my gullet. My nostrils flared as they sucked in air. That was my only avenue to life giving oxygen. My throat was completely blocked off.

All this time I was fingering my pussy and when he shoved the head down my throat. I gushed, all over my hand. Not an orgasm but close.

He continued to impale my silky, precum lined throat with the big black cock, until I became oxygen deprived and I shoved against his hips. He pulled all the way out as I gasped for air, loud wheezing breaths until my lungs were satisfied.

My mouth was in auto now. I opened up wide, tongue out as he grabbed that black cock way down the shaft and shoved it in up to his hand. At least 3 inches was down my throat, instantly. I knew then I could take it all. Until his big balls were resting on my chin.

I moved his hand away, looked up at him and impaled my throat to the hilt. He roared, as his cock swelled even further. I was out of breath, He unloaded his seed directly into my stomach. I pushed against him and he backed off cumming all the way out. He was still shooting and it landed on my face and tits. I was gasping for air. I collapsed onto the floor in a heap. He fell back into the chair and we just looked at each other.

Neither of us believing what just happened. In a couple minutes he started to stroke that beautiful, potent, young phallus. It was coming to life by inches. The night was young. I had to call my husband and tell him I would be home late.

In the afterglow of that amazing performance, we lay side by side on the bed, him naked and me in my bra, stockings and garter belt. I threw a leg over his and rubbed my pussy against him, getting myself hotter by the second. We were entwined in each other's arms and devouring each other with dueling tongues. I felt his beautiful black cock come completely back to life against my stomach. I had to have it.

"Jarrett, I love what we are doing but I need that big, fat cock of yours in my hungry, married pussy but take it easy, I have never had one as big as your's and your's is the only other cock I've had since I have been married . You will be taking my deep virginity, but first put on the condom." He did.

He climbed between my legs and raised them onto his shoulders, his hands under my ass so it was off the bed and my pussy lined up straight with that black column of pleasure.

He slowly parted my blood swollen labia lips. Nothing had ever opened my lips that way. He pushed against my hole and held still, with just the slightest pressure. I took a deep breath and exhaled and the spongy head popped right in.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck, don't move, baby." He held there until I started to relax and I nodded.

My pussy was becoming soaked with my love juices. He pushed slowly, into me, not stopping just letting my inner sanctum open before him. All of a sudden, I felt a sharp stab of pain. I drew in a deep breath and moaned, "owwwww." He backed off. He had hit my cervix. He had taken my deep virginity. He owned that part of my pussy. Anything, past 7" belonged to him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Getting My Needs Met Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds