• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Noble Sacrifice

A Noble Sacrifice

"In this arid wilderness of steel and stone I raise up my voice that you may hear. To the East and to the West I beckon. To the North and to the South I show a sign proclaiming: Death to the weakling, wealth to the strong!" –Anton LaVey

Chapter one

I hated December. That was all I could remember of that night, the fact that I hated December in Chicago so much. The wind whipped torrents of frosted air straight through me, it was like someone turned on the air condtioning inside of my body. I had tugged my leather jacket tightly around myself, trying to stay as warm as I possibly could during the long walk to my car.

My job at Rafel's, Chicago's #1 Italian dive, required me to wear heels. High heels. Walking around all day, showing families of seven to their tables and watching their five kids shove crayons up their nose, had drained me completely and I wasn't trying to focus on anything but just reaching my piece of shit car, so I can spend half a day's pay in gas to get to my dump of an apartment, and pass out alone on my bed.

It was hard to be positive.

Deep into the swing of my own pity party I had not paid any notice to the large truck that had stealthfully rolled up next to my car, while I fumbled around in my purse for my keys the only thought was that at some point tonight, I would have to clean this damn purse out. Then I vaguly remembered a hard shove, throwing me into the car. Barely having time to brace myself against the car I felt a rag press hard against my nose and mouth. It smelt like shit but in my panicked state, I took a sharp deep breath.

Opening my eyes was just as bad as having them closed, I couldn't see anything but I could feel vibration on my back. We were moving. I opened my eyes fully and realized the reason why I couldn't see, I was in a trunk. Wait, why the fuck was I in a trunk? I immediately started to panic but soon realized that I wasn't going anywhere, my hands and feet were bound to keep me from making any escape attempts.

My mind raced to piece together what had happened and help me get a clue what was going on. All I remembered was a truck, a cloth, and then darkness. However, that's when it hit me, kidnapped! They must have switched vehicles while I was unconcious!

I didn't have time to pull at my restraints or try to get out because the car had suddenly stopped, it became deathly still and too silent. I could hear my heart thrusting against my ribs inside of my chest, what was going on? Were they just going to leave me out here?

It did not take long before the hood of the trunk was pushed open, two masked men stood above me. I did the first thing that came to mind. I headbutted the smaller one in the crotch, he fell with a loud gasp, cluthing between his legs. His partner looked like he was going to fall over with laughter but soon became silent when the smaller of the two stood back up.

"God damnit if he wouldn't personally kill me, I would take her out," The shorter man said, he leaned in, careful not to put his crotch within headbutting distance, and grabbed my name tag and ripped it off of my work shirt, "Cherry? What kind of name is that?" My parents were ex-hippies. The taller man dismissed the question and proceeded to push a rag onto my nose, and as I struggled I tried to hold my breath in for as long as possible. It didn't work. I was out.

The next time I awoke it was a very different feeling then being trapped in a trunk, the exact opposite actually. My eyes opened and I stretched out, my body pushing across the silk sheets. For a second I forgot where I was and did what I usually do in the morning, my hand went down my body. When my fingers first touched my waist I realized that wasn't my pajamas I felt, it was a thong. I didn't own any thongs.

Chapter 2

Suddeny my eyes flashed open. This wasn't my room, it couldn't be. Looking past the maroon silk sheets and over the king sized bed, I pushed open the dark screen of the canopy bed. My eyes adjusting to the candle light, I made out a dark figure, it was the first time I saw Him.

The figure stood promptly, pushing out a powerful sense of confidence and potential danger. My flight reaction kicked in and I jumped out of the bed, and started for what I thought was the door. Before I got anywhere, the figure had practically teleported to my side of the bed and had his arm around my waist from behind. Suddenly my self conciousness kicked in. I was wearing black stockings, a lace black thong, and a strapless lace bra. I suddenly knew what He wanted.

I tried to kick against Him and thrust my head back to headbutt Him, only got his shoulder, but nothing seemed to phase Him. He just held me there and let me tire myslef out, after about five minutes of that I was exhausted. My large chest heaving up and down with every forced breath, my dark hair siticking to my forehead with the sweat of my exhasporation.

The man lightly stroked my hair back, "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you." I had no reason to believe him, but I had no strength to fight him off anymore, I was done for.

He put his arm behind my legs and lifted me up like I weighed nothing to him, he laid me down on the bed and lightly spread my legs at the ankles. Looking up to where He stood was the first time I actually got a good look at Him.

His dark hair fell over his forehead, His dark brown eyes held both a peircing lustful drive, but a warm center in the middle. His skin was something of a brown-olive. It was like watching two people at once, a powerful man who obviously took what he wanted, but a more reserved side as well.

During my time observing Him, I had been so mesmerized by looking into his eyes that I had failed to realized, my hands were tied to the bedpost! Before I could sturggle my cries were muffled by His lips upon mine. His passionate need pressed hard against my soft lips made me offer out only a surprised cry. I didn't want to think about the familiar stirring between my legs. His lips parted only slightly to allow his warm and curious tongue into my mouth, to massage and roll around with mine in sweet ecstacy. I wondered for the first time, what that tongue was capable of.

I didn't have to wait long for an answer. His strong hands were on my breasts. I had always been told that my breasts were nice, not too large but not small by any measure. His hands roughly squeezed my sensitive tits until I cried out in pleasure, "oh!" He smiled and kissed me, not thinking straight, I kissed him back. That's when the man spoke.

"I was wondering when you were going to come around to me," His voice rich and heavy with subtle composure, I could feel His words in my chest. His hands grasped my bra and ripped it open, I had a sharp intake of air and my back arched up to him, my tits begging for His mouth. I was obligied almost instantly. His warm mouth pulled my sensitive nipple by sucking on it and twirling His tongue around the pleasureful nub until it was hard.

His hands got to work on pleasuring my breasts, pulling and twisting my nipples until the ached and pulsed with pleasure, by this point I was rubbing my thighs together, trying desperatly to get myself off. "Please, oh god please!" My face flushed crimson with shame, I was begging Him for His cock. His mouth traveled down my body and lifted my ass up and His mouth grabbed the waistband of my underwear. He quickly pulled it off of my legs, lifting my legs up to get it off, my pink pussy now in view for Him and glistening with my arousal.

"That looks very tempting," His eyes traveled over my naked body, I could feel His gaze land hard on my pink sex, making it flood with warmth and drip my sweet nectar out of my tight hole. I herd his pants unzip. Oh god, he was going to fuck me.

His hand stroked out His thick manhood right in front of me, it looked so thick! It was slightly bigger than usual size, about six and a half inches but nice and wide. My mind raced with thoughts of that hard member deep inside of me, I heard the man almost demand, "beg me for it." I had lost all inhabitions at this point and would do anything to have my tight hole stretched with that big cock, "oh please pound me hard with your cock Master!" I didn't know where the master part had come in from but it sounded right.

I felt a hard smack on my ass, it made me jump and my tight pussy quivered in excitement. He rubbed the thick red head of his cock over my little clit, causing my breathing to become laborious and my hips squirm, urging him to come in closer. Suddenly it happened, His cock had slid inside of me. I could feel every inch of Him pushing my tight walls to their max, at that point I went straight to being a wanton.

"Fuck me! Oh please pund me good and hard!" My hips thrust up to meet His, needing His manhood as deep inside of me as possible. I could feel the sparks of pleasure burst through my body, that intensify when He bit my nipples and tugged on them. "More! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" His hips slammed into mine, causing an ache in my hips, my breasts bouncing up and down with every push.

By now our lovemaking was rocking the bed back and forth, I wondered for a second how stable it was. My head thrust back against the bed, thrusting my breasts forward, and my hips up. He grabbed my hips and really got into momentum, pounding my tight pussy faster than any other man had before.

I wrapped my legs around His waist and pulled Him in close, He leaned down and pressed His body against mine and His lips against my neck, the way He was kissing and sucking would leave me with a hickey but I didn't care, all that existed was His cock deep inside of me. I could feel my thighs begin to shake in anticipation of my climax, but before I hit my orgasm I felt pain. Teeth. Fangs.

I tried to scream but couldn't as four sharp fangs periced my neck and blood ran down my ivory skin and onto my breasts, I couldn't help but moan out in pleasure, it felt so fucking good! He was licking all the blood off of me and His warm tongue was driving me crazy. I couldn't take it anymore, "oh fuck! I'm going to cum!" With all my might I pulled Him in as deep as I could as I came, my tight walls squeezing His cock inside of me and pulling for His cum. Soon I felt the hot rounds of cum shoot deep inside of me, filling me up so much that His thick white seed dripped out of me and onto my thigh, the feeling was so intense that I came again.

Covered in sweat, arms and legs spread wide, my eyes closed in complete exhaustion. I heard his voice entwine with laughter, a sweet melodic tone, and then say, "Well my dear Cherry, I think you need to get some rest, I will see you when you awake." I was out.

Chapter 3

"Is not "lust and carnal desire" a more truthful term to describe "love" when applied to the continuance of the race? Is not the "love" of the fawning scriptures simply a euphemism for sex?" – Anton LaVey

When my mind awoke, my eyes did not open, they were still heavy with sleep. For a while I laid there, arms and legs spread out to stretch, basking in the glory of a slow start to the morning. My muscles relaxed, the smell of lavander fragrance in the room, the feel of silk on my skin. The feel of silk? That's when my eyes opened.

Suddenly I remembered exactly where I was. My back shot straight up as my brain kicked into overdrive, my feet hit the floor, within no time, I was through the doors of my captive room. Once through the solid mahogony doors, my face collided with a chest. Hard.

"Are we now so eager to arise for breakfast?" It was Him. I knew it was Him before I looked up, it was His voice. For some reason His voice, a dark and lustious fluid, burst into my chest and spread shivers all over my body. Not to mention it reminded my of the delicious ache between my thighs and painful stiffness of my neck.

I had no idea what this man, if that's what He was, wanted from me. However, I thought it best to play this game for as long as I could, hopefully find a way out of this place, wherever I was. "Oh I wouldn't try that," my eyes darted up. They landed on his most pulling feature. His eyes. Those caramel depths were pulling me in. "Yes, I can hear your thoughts. I would also like to discourage your running away, my dogs are quiet fast."

So that plan was fucked.

A smile came from His lips as he reached out carefully, almost as not to break me, and stroked my cheek lightly. The touch was both warm and cool at the same time, cool on my check from His cold hand, but warm in a lower part of my body. "Don't you see? Your body already calls for my touch" I shot him a glare, how dare He use whatever little mind-trick-reading thing He had going on to use me for sex! Although, another part of me loved it.

His hands grabbed the hem of my nightgown and lifted it high over my head, leaving me standing there naked in front of Him. The vulnerability I felt was almost too intense to be real. His hands worked up from my hips to my breasts, the trails of his fingertips leaving lines of fire up my skin. "You have such lush breasts," He squeezed and massaged my breasts fully and with both hands. My arousal came quickly and I cursed myself for being so easily swayed. He only smiled, surely hearing my thoughts, and leaned forward to place his mouth around the nipple od my left breast.

"Forgive me, I don't think I will be able to indulge foreplay, you were out for a few days." With almost no warning, His hands grasped my hips. Before I could say anything or give any protest, I was spun around and bent over the bed. My ass was sticking up high for Him and my knees were almost trembeling. An audible smack echoed through the room as His hand struck my ass, hard. I went forward on the bed, my ass check stinging and most definetly red. I could my feel my pink lips already betraying my protests, which were soft in volume and weak in constitution.

Everytime His hand struck my ass, I would beg Him not to do it again. Everytime His fingers stroked up and down my throbbing pussy lips, covering His fingers in my wet arousal, then rubbing his fingers around the rim of my tight ass, my protest would soften, and eventually give way. "Please stop! Please!" He thrust two fingers into my sopping pussy, stretching it and finger fucking my tight sex. "Stop! Please...aaah....please...please do-...please don't stop!"

My hips bucked back to meet His fingers, my body jerked forward evertime the palm of His hand struck my ass, His voice was a husky tone of lust, "Talk dirty for me you little slut." When He called me that, I almost came. "Oh Master, fuck my little cunt, punish me with your thick cock! Please!" He was too happy to oblige. I heard His zipper go down, then felt the weight and warmth of His thick manhood placed on my ass. "Please Master! Pound me!"

My pleas for his pulsing cock were answered. He grabbed my brunette hair, two fistfuls, pulled back, and thrust his big dick into me. My pussy had never felt so hot and full, my sweet nectar was now furiously running down my legs. "Look at how wet my little slut is." He continued to wildly buck His hips against mine and use my hair as leverage. "Wet for you Master, only you!" I could feel his cock grow inside of me, he was going to cum soon. "Master cum in my pussy! Cum in me!" I could feel my thighs pull together and release in orgasm, my tight pussy now holding His cock in place as he shot His load into me. Hot, thick, strands of his cum coated my walls and dripped down my thigh. In the heat of the orgasm, he yanked my hair back, exposing my throat, and bit into me. He drank long and deep, after he was done he smacked my ass one final time and pulled out.

I laid on the bed, panting and sweating like the whore he had made me into, my tight pussy stretched due to the furocious pounding and soaked in both of our cum. "Master, what is your name?" He simply smiled, "all in good time." He kissed my cheek and shut the door behind Him. My last thoughts before I went unconcious were that I adored my Master.

- Fredrick E. Griffory

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Noble Sacrifice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 574 milliseconds