• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Good Morning

Good Morning

If you were laying beside me this morning baby I would've rolled over to face you, tossing my leg and an arm across your body, hugging you close. I would gently kiss your ear, your cheek, and your neck and then tell you good morning. I would move the arm that I had placed across your chest slowly down your body, teasing your thighs with my finger tips while tracing your ear with my tongue. When you started to stir and little moans escaped those wonderful lips of yours I would smile knowing I was making my baby happy.

I would slip under the covers while stroking you and kissing you down your body, until I reached your cock that was hard, just for me. While still stroking you I would kiss your inner thighs, licking them occasionally all the way to your balls. I would suck on them gently for a few moments while listening to you moan and feeling your body move out of enjoyment because of me.

Before I woke you up from teasing you I would forcefully lick your hard cock from your balls to your tip, circling your head when I got there. Teasing the underside with the very tip of my tongue. I would open my mouth and my throat for you honey, taking you down as far as I could on my own, holding you there for a few moments and then stop, allowing myself to breathe again. I would bob my head up and down on your shaft love, quickly, making you feel good. I would enjoy knowing my baby felt good and just when I would really get in to it I would feel your hands on my head forcing me to take you all the way in and hear you whisper, "Mmmm... Good girl... You know how to please your daddy... Good girl" before allowing me to breathe again.

You would pull my face to yours and kiss me deeply while your hands explored my body. Your fingers would tease my hard nipples and you'd alternate between kissing my lips and flicking my nipples with your tongue, making me moan in pleasure. As you would make your way back to my lips and begin kissing me deeply you'd roll over so you could be on top of me, your hard cock pressing against my pussy, teasing me since we're still dressed. Your hands would still be exploring my body, tracing my pant line from hip bone to hip bone.

After minutes of doing this, of just enjoying each other, you would kiss me down my body... my lips, my ears, my neck, my sides, my belly... and as you were kissing my belly your fingers would be easing their way up my thigh... slightly pushing my shorts to the side. As they got closer to the warmth and wetness I had to offer you again I'd here you whisper "Good girl" making me moan and need you so much more.

With my short to the side, you would kiss up my thighs until your tongue found the right spot to tease me... to please me... As you began to move your tongue faster you take your pants off as well and your hard cock stands at attention for me baby. Feeling you pleasuring me and seeing how I've pleasured you I begin to moan loudly. Everything feels so good Daddy.

Before I know it your hand is wrapped around my neck, your other hand smacking my boob, hard, and you've pushed yourself inside of me as far as you can go. I scream in pleasure as you use the hand that smacked me to cover my mouth... "I never told you it was okay to be loud. You're being a bad girl and now you will be punished" is what you tell me. While still feeling your fingers around my throat and across my mouth you fuck me, hard. Filling me up as much as I can be, pinning me to the bed. It would be so hard, but I wouldn't moan. I would take everything you gave me, silently. You'd know I was enjoying it though by the look on my face when your eyes met mine. After minutes of you taking me this way you would release my neck, ease out of my pussy, and kiss my lips whispering "Good girl" between kisses.

We would kiss and hold each other for a while, just enjoying being close and in each other's arms. Our hands would still be exploring each other. It would be obvious we still needed each other. Your fingers would tease my pussy, making sure I was still wet for you... that I was still ready for what would come next....

You would go from kissing my lips, to my ear... tracing it with the tip of your tongue... I would get chills of excitement as the wetness from your tongue and the warmth from your breath met on my ear. You would slip two fingers inside of me, making me rise up in to you but I wouldn't moan because my Daddy hasn't given me permission yet. As it began to feel really amazing your other hand would grab my hair, pulling my head to the side to give you the perfect access to my neck and you would bite it, hard. You would roll me over, forcing my face in to the pillow telling me to be your good girl and enjoy everything you were offering me.

Knowing what you want I'd raise my ass for you, just enough that you could enter my dripping pussy baby and you would. You would fill me up. You would feel my tight pussy surrounding your hard cock and you would love it. "Daddy's is very pleased" you would say "You can moan now my good girl. Let me hear how much your Daddy pleases you" You would then pull my hair, making me arch backwards, as you had your way with me. My boobs would bounce for you and I would moan your name. I would beg for you to let me cum, letting you know you were making me feel amazing. "Daddy, please fill me up. I need to feel you explode with me"

I would hear your breathing change, feel your pace quicken as you begin to fuck me even deeper. "Good girl... take it..." "Daddy, fill me up. I fucking need you..." We would both be moaning loudly. It would be obvious we were each others and then, at the same moment, my pussy would tighten around your cock as it exploded inside of me.... You would release my hair and collapse on top of me, your cock still inside of me throbbing as you kissed my neck and whispered "Good girl.... Good girl"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Good Morning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds